The Botany Exhibit Ch. 02

Story Info
A technician has conflicted feelings with a breeding plant.
7.8k words
4.35
35k
36

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Justwords
Justwords
256 Followers

I stood in the observation room admiring plant G. In my time working at the botany lab, this one plant I had developed a peculiar favor for. I even named it. Gus was the most wonderful thing I had ever seen, never mind that it was a plant. It didn't matter. My secret infatuation with it was often hard to hide.

Another plant, plant B, obviously perceived me. Even through the one-way mirror, the significantly bigger specimen tracked my every move with its superior senses. I didn't think much of it, though the other technicians did. My interest was locked onto Gus and there seemingly was nothing plant B could do to break that strange bond.

Months ago, a batch of volunteers was dispensed to the plants. The plants all accepted their rations except plant B who refused the remaining girl, and she it. This was very unusual because these plants have a fascinating way of luring females in order to harvest them. However, plant B kept its attention locked on the observation room window the entire time, behind which I stood. With a sickening feeling in my gut, I was very aware that all my associates witnessed its haunting preference.

The next breeding session was a similar scene. I remember having mixed feelings as the next girl was refused. The beautiful young woman huddled naked in the dirt, crying occasionally over the next two days, while she watched and listened to her friends experience the erotic phenomenon first hand. She was eventually retrieved from the terrarium and plant B went without. Trying to rationalize, I offered relief to the girl. After all, plant B is quite a bit bigger, and well... I assumed that it was proportionate... I shook my head wishing she could see the positive side to being rejected.

Now, plant B has begun to dull in color, and I found this quite unattractive. I returned my attention to Gus and put my hand on the glass and imagined what it would be like to stroke his velvet emerald leaves. His entire presence was just breathtaking. His crimson petals, so warm and vibrant it made me swoon and blush. The way his tentacles and vines swayed was like a dance between two lovers, and I longed for it to be with me.

The door opened behind me, and I recognized Brian's voice. "Oh, here you are." He said as the door closed behind him. He hesitated, then approached. "I was... disappointed when I got up this morning to find you had already gone." I felt his hands on my shoulders, gently massaging. It felt good.

"I wanted to get to the lab early so I could tend to seedlings G5 and G6." I said, not taking my eyes from Gus.

He laughed lightly. "You know they're not seedlings anymore." He said. "They are well into the flowering stage, and shouldn't require your nurturing much longer."

"I know," I answered. "It's just a term of endearment."

"Like 'I love you'?" Brian asked... but I knew he was no longer talking about botany. The room was silent, just as it had been the night before when those words passed his lips. Finally, he spoke. "...Anyway, I notice you're preoccupied up here, and not with them...?"

I felt a tone of suspicion in his voice. "Karen was in there taking care of D7 and D8. I wanted to give her some privacy." I explained.

"Oh," Brian said.

"I am so incredibly fascinated with this plant species," I said. "There had never been any discovery so fantastic! They use beauty to accomplish their objective with almost hypnotic means, their amazing sense of scent to track and acquire what they need, and their incredible strength to convert their fare into a symbiotic relationship. Their anatomy is so incredibly different than other plants. We are still very early into the study of these plants, even needing to name their unusual parts and composition. They have tentacles and vines that respond to exterior interaction. No other plants have such versatile appendages. Even plants that have sensitive glandular hair tentacles are nowhere near as advanced and interactive at this species. Carnivorous plants consume their prey. Amazingly, these creatures use an entirely different life form to procreate their breed, then leave it unharmed! These plants must have used mammals in the wild to reproduce before we found them..."

Brian laughed. "You don't need to tell me. I was the tour guide on your first visit here almost a year ago, remember?" The room was silent. "Kelsey...?" Brian said. I finally turned away from Gus to look at him. "I have never known anyone like you. You have such a passion for the plant sciences, as I do. I feel like we have a special connection." Brian stepped closer to me and gently swept a piece of hair away from my face. Then he caressed my cheek with the back of his fingers and looked me right in the eyes. "I love you." He said again, gently.

I dropped my eyes and turned from his hand. "I don't know how you could love me," I said. "I have gained so much weight since coming to work here."

Brian took my face in both hands and made me look at him again. "I do." He said softly. "I love you for your beauty inside and out. I love you for your intelligence and sense of humor and kind heart. I love you for a hundred different reasons and none of them have anything to do with your weight."

Brian leaned in to kiss me and I kissed him back. I welcomed his love and his kiss and his heat. I wrapped my arms around him as our kiss deepened.

"Ahem."

Brian and I pulled apart and each took a step backward... as if that would fool Karen into believing that we weren't in a relationship.

Karen's head was poked into the observation room as she tried to be discreet about the bathrobe she wore. "Sorry to interrupt but... Kelsey, I just wanted to let you know I'm done with D7 and D8. Terrarium 5 is all yours, girl."

"Ok thanks, Karen. I'll be down in a second." I said.

Karen gave Brian and I a coy grin before closing the door.

I turned to Brian. "I'd better go."

He nodded. We smiled at one another as I headed to the door.

*****

I went into the locker room, removed my clothes and put on a bathrobe. As I stepped out, Megan and I nearly ran into one another.

"Oh, I'm sorry!" Megan said. "I was rushing so I could get to Terrarium 5 before you got here. My tits are killing me this morning," she explained.

"Do you want to go first?" I offered.

"That's okay. Go ahead," she said.

"You sure? I don't mind, really."

"No. You were here first. I'll be in the locker room waiting for you to finish."

"Alright. Thanks." I said. "I'll try not to be too long."

Megan continued into the locker room, and I into Terrarium 5, picking up my recorder along the way.

I stepped into the room and the heavy doors closed behind me. I turned on my recorder, took a quick look at the clock, and spoke into the device with a subdued volume. "8:48 AM, Tuesday, June 25th. Kelsey Johnson. Nursing and observation session with the juvenile plants known as G5 and G6. Their color looks vibrant and leaves look well hydrated. Fully erect the specimens appear to at the same height as yesterday, to my waist at about 90-95 centimeters. Side note: specimen B3 appears to have undergone a growth spurt with a height that exceeds my shoulders, approximately 125-130 centimeters."

I quietly moved to G5 and G6, knelt between them, and opened my robe. Before my eyes, the plants opened their glorious bulbs and turned to greet me with a deep inhale. Their developing vines and tentacles spilled out and I was instantly surrounded with their tender welcome. Feeding bulbs awoke and easily located and latched onto my heavily burdened breasts and began to simultaneously nurse. I was finally able to relax as the pressure was released. I continued recording. "Subjects are responsive to my proximity and track my scent with ease. Nursing began without assistance and suction is strong and... Ouch! ...healthy ...perhaps a bit too strong. Easy there little buddy." I laughed, holding the base of my breast while watching in amazement as the ravenous plants drew intensely. Meanwhile, other vines moved between my legs. I lifted my bottom and stepped my knees apart. The humid room was quite warm so I allowed the robe to slip off my body. I closed my eyes as I felt the narrow vines enter both my vagina and my rectum. The vines that would someday seek out the urethra of its host, was not yet developed. To most, this spectacle might be vulgar or obscene, but we didn't see it that way. This daily practice was simply a tender moment between life forms, one providing nourishment and care to the other in exchange for getting to witness and partake in the raising of an inconceivable organism.

As I soaked in just how lucky I was to have this opportunity, I suddenly felt a bit of discomfort. I opened my eyes to find vines from both plants had united and were forming an excessive mass inside my vagina. I immediately reached down, took hold of the vines in an attempt to firmly but carefully withdraw them. This not only brought more discomfort, as the knot within me must have been the size of my fist, but it also upset the plants! They responded in agitation at me, quickly tangling my arms in vines and yanking them behind my back. With no way to hold myself up, I toppled over into the dirt, while my thighs were pulled further apart. Meanwhile, the thick cluster of vines within me began thrusting roughly as if to beat down the door to my womb. Though G5 and G6 had caught me off guard, their behavior was a perfectly healthy part of their development. They simply struggled with hormone surges and reacted appropriately for their age as they learned how to navigate the human form. One day, these young plants would be big strong breeding plants. For now, they were mostly harmless.

I observed the plants and waited quietly for them to finish exploiting my body. That's when I felt the promised orgasm begin to build. What that these plants lack in experience, they made up for in instinct. In order for them to use a human female for breeding, it must be able to access her uterus. Thus the forced orgasm becomes a necessity. I did not resist it. There was no point. And when the waves of pleasure passed through me, I inadvertently compelled ejaculation of the plant's semen into me via the spasms of my core. Again, it was just another day at the office. Nothing to worry about since plants of this age do not yet produce seed.

A few minutes later, the vines had fully released me and returned to their home within the bulb of the flower. I stood and stretched and brushed the dirt from my body. I picked up the recorder, again looked at the clock and pressed the button. "9:04 AM. Total time, 16 minutes. G5 and G6 exhibit mild hostility when threatened with the loss of freedom to burrow. However, they successfully detained their subject and induced climax. Ejaculation volume, adequate." I said, noticing the thick yellow substance running down my legs. "Technician recommend separating the pair, as joining their strengths is no longer necessary."

I picked up my robe and took a step towards the door. I stumbled on something and dropped my recorder. When I reached down for it, a rogue vine used the opportunity to wrap around my wrist. I dropped my robe and was immediately pulled towards the source. "B3!" I said, surprised. "Not now sweetie. Megan will be in to nurse you in a few minutes." I told the plant, as if it could reason with me. It kept pulling me closer and I knew resistance was futile. As soon as I was within reach, feeder vines latched on to my breasts while other vines pulled both arms behind my back, securing me. "I'm sorry B3, but I'm empty," I told it, as it suckled harder. Additional vines circled and tightened around the base of each breast in an attempt to extract every drop of nourishment. "Ouch! You're being too rough. I told you, I've got nothing." I whined.

Then the bulb did something I hadn't expected. It leaned forward and opened to show off its magnificent inner beauty. Leaning closer and closer, it occurred to me it was trying to pull me in. "No!" I cried out. But it was too late. The plant closed around my ribcage and lifted me off the ground and returned to an upright position. I screamed in surprise as I slipped a bit deeper into the pod. Fortunately, this was all I would fit, as the plant was not yet fully grown. The tentacles found the openings between my legs and quickly intruded. Thrusting began abruptly as my legs thrashed about due to being unexpectedly lifted.

Inside, dark red light permeated through the scarlet petals. The vines pulled my head toward the lowest center point of the plant, tipped my head back and drew me into what is known as the Nod Phalange. Immature plants have only a short tube but the Nod Phalange will eventually develop long enough to go down the throat of its target female and anchor itself there, no matter her orientation within the bulb. This tube feeds a sap to the female which supplies high-calorie nourishment for the duration of her stay as well as fast-acting hormones to force her into lactation, and drugs to aid her with relaxation and acceptance.

The Nod Phalange was forced deep into my mouth. The vines tightened around the back of my head in a futile attempt to force the underdeveloped phalange further down my throat. My face was crammed deep into the base, and I struggled to breathe. When a plant acts with unusual behavior, it is our job as scientists to simply allow it and observe, so as to make a thorough recording of the events, however, on that day, the possibility of being suffocated caused me to react. I panicked and fought. B3 tried to dispense the sap into my stomach but the phalange had not yet developed long enough to reach, and it's ejections power was still too weak. The sweet secretions just gagged me and ran back out.

All the while, the vines continued drawing hard at my empty breasts and the tentacles fucked me unapologetically. When I was forced to cum again, the plant forcefully ejaculated inside me. The excess semen blasted out of my body, ran all over my upside-down torso, and onto the outer petals of the bulb. Then, in another startling twist, B3 abruptly spit me onto the soil. I sat still for a long moment, shocked as I gathered my bearings. I was not as surprised by the natural behavior of the plant. I was surprised when I took a good look inside my heart and confessed I thoroughly enjoyed being ravaged by it!

While its behavior was natural, B3 was too advanced for the level of care it was receiving. I crawled to my recorder and picked it up. Taking a deep breath, I spoke. "9:13 am. Technician strongly recommends relocating B3 to the next terrarium. B3 is already capable of bearing the weight of its female subject and powerful enough to engulf the upper torso. Climax, successful. Ejaculation volume, high. The Nod Phalange has developed ahead of schedule and is approximately 10 centimeters in length."

I stopped recording and observed most of my body covered in thick yellow semen and decided to shower before finishing my notes. I picked up my robe and put it on. While I stepped out of the lab, I flipped the switch activating the warning light. This would let other nursing technicians know not to enter until an advancement can be relocated. I went to the locker room where I could update Megan before getting in the shower. She was not there. I went ahead and got cleaned up and dressed. I stepped out of the locker room and found Brian standing outside the door.

*****

"Oh hey. Were you waiting on me?" I asked, surprised to find him there. "I need to find Megan and let her know Terrarium 5 is closed until B3 can be relocated."

"It's okay. She knows she can't go in." He said, clearing his throat. "Listen... Kelsey... I need to talk to you." He seemed serious and I was filled with dread at the prospect of a relationship conversation. "The board has approved your Proxy Petition. You get to be host to a breeding plant in the main terrarium."

I was ecstatic. "Really!?" I exclaimed. "Oh my god! I can't believe I finally get to be with Gus! He makes me crazy with desire and..."

"Kelsey!" Brian interrupted me. I saw hurt in his eyes and regretted blurting out my feelings for Gus. Brian continued. "They've been asking for you for a long while. I've been lying to them that you weren't ready. The truth was, I wasn't ready. Giving you up for 6 weeks isn't something I'm a fan of. Its especially harder now that we have... become close." he explained.

"What?!" I said, furious. "I could have been with Gus months ago and you didn't tell me?!" He didn't answer. "You're jealous!" I blurted out. "You're jealous of the love that Gus and I share for each other!"

I'll never forget the look on his face just then. "Love?" Brian challenged, lamenting. "Kelsey... its a PLANT! It isn't capable of love. Aren't you listening to yourself?" I glared at him. I was so filled with resentment for what he had done, I couldn't make sense of his logic. Of course, Gus loved me, and I him.

Brian continued. "This... feeling you have... Kelsey, it's not real. It's just the addiction you have developed to plant G's sap."

I took a deep breath. "Brian, it's not that I don't have strong feelings for you. I do. I'm just... confused right now." I said.

"Kelsey, are you listening to yourself? You're crazy with lust for a plant! Does that sound logical to you?" I tried to process this unsuccessfully. He tried to explain. "Repeated exposure to plant G has strengthened your bond with it and..."

I stopped suddenly. "Repeated exposure?"

Brian looked at me sympathetically. "Kelsey, you've already been with plant G three times... G3, G5 and G6 were all birthed from you." He said. "You don't remember this?" There was silence as I searched my mind, but came up blank. "...You never wondered how you came to be lactating?" he added.

I tried to make sense of this news. I started to see the correlation between the number series used in naming the seedlings and the parent plant. I considered that 3 rounds of breeding would explain the gaps in my memory as well as my weight gain, but I still count accept it. Not only had I apparently spent several months of the last year living inside a plant, but I had also been instrumental in the creation of additional plants, and then participated in sexual acts with those! This realization was mildly disturbing, but considering how much I enjoyed that part of my job, I decided not to acknowledge it. I was just about to question Brian about Gus when he continued.

"Kelsey, the board wants to give you to Plant B. It has a clear attraction to you and we are concerned it may starve itself if you don't do this. That's the only reason I decided I had to tell you." Brian explained.

As an intelligent scientist, I was still reeling in shame for not figuring out what happened to me, and now Brian was taking the wind out of my sail by promising me to another! I was angry and embarrassed and emotional, but I quickly managed to devise a scheme to give myself to Gus anyway, once I had access to the main terrarium. "Fine!" I yelled. "Go ahead and prostitute me. See if I care!" I exclaimed. "When do they want to do this?" I demanded.

"...this morning," Brian replied quietly.

"Fine," I yelled as I tore off towards the terrarium.

"Kelsey please don't go like this!" Brian pleaded.

"Don't follow me!" I screamed back at him. I threw my recorder at him. It missed, and I heard it break into pieces on the floor.

*****

I got to the door with my shirt already unbuttoned. I was indignant and embarrassed but most of all, just anxious to be with Gus. With tears in my eyes, and without waiting for one of the male attendants to arrive and document the event, I rushed in. As the heavy door closed, it briefly occurred to me that someone would get in trouble for leaving the main terrarium door unlocked, but I quickly shook it off and focused on my love... I was baffled at what I witnessed. Gus was upright, distended, and occasionally made abrupt jerks. Then, Gus began expelling Megan's clothing and I heard a muffled moaning from within his belly. I got a lump in my throat. I did not understand why my love would take her!

Justwords
Justwords
256 Followers