The Both of Us

Story Info
A friendly fun night.
1.1k words
3.51
13.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now, usually we have fun all on our own. But tonight, tonight is about you. So, go ahead and put on this blindfold.

I lead you to the couch and strip off your shirt. I take off your panties but leave on your skirt.

You feel slightly moist, the mystery intrigues you. I kiss you so gently, and take off your bra too.

You look so damn sexy, your perfect breasts perky. Your hair slightly tussled, so naughty yet quirky.

Tonight's a surprise, one you've fantasized frequent. One just between us, one dark and indecent.

We've played this before, I tie you up tight. I blindfold and gag you preventing potential fight.

You expect that good dick down with the toy you call "Jim", while I suck your clit and fuck your mouth until you cum on "him".

Your legs get wetter, you bite on your lips. You move around longingly gyrating your hips.

You feel the soft touch of my tongue on your breasts, you're getting so hot now from the teasing tests.

I stop, You don't know why, its dark and its quiet, I tell you, "you're in for a treat, so don't you stay silent."

You smell a new scent, one unfamiliar to you. It's a sweet smell of Man, "New cologne?" "Yeah, babe, just for you."

Your excitement increases, your nipples are stiff, your legs are now opening to take every inch.

I lay you back different, more forcefully tonight, this is how you lay down to take Jim in just right.

You feel it against you, hard cock on your slit. Your legs up, you're anxious, you can't wait for it.

But something feels different, the girth of it's head. And the something else different... it's warmer instead.

It feels like its warm, attached to a body, could it be another person? You ask me quite loudly.

You take off your blindfold and what do you see? That dude you've been crushing has entered, not me.

You told me you liked him, tan skin and thick hair, but never did you think my wife, I would share.

You're shocked at first, angry, big facts, "I told you I'd do this one day", you remember and relax.

He pushes himself in, you have no contest, cuz even though you love my cock, this one's by far the best.

He's bigger and harder and fills you up well, your pussy starts gushing, "we're going to hell"

You'd scream out his name, but shit, you do not know. You cum on his cock, like the filthy naughty hoe,

I wanted you to be, when this plan came together. Now ride on his cock while we make out together.

He picks you up and turns you around so you get fucked from behind. We make out and you're moaning as you take that dick.. I don't mind!

It makes me so hard to watch you fucked raw, This is by far the sexiest thing I ever saw.

You grunt and you moan, you're cumming again. I enter your mouth but can't hold it in.

I shoot through your mouth down into your stomach, you don't even care. You like it, you love it!

My cock still stays hard, I don't have a choice, the sight of you cumming, the sound of your voice

Both keep me up now, but it's time to change. He lays on his back, reverse cowgirl's the name

But this way is different, I get on my knees, you see what I'm doing, I'm aiming to please

And as you're filled up, I'm sucking your clit, you do not protest, you just go with it.

You clench so damn hard you squirt in my face, but that's just motivation to keep up the pace.

I suck and I lick as you're taking that dick, you're screaming and gushing "Fuck, I LOVE IT!"

I wipe off my mouth and lay on my back, he bust in that pussy, there's no going back.

It fills you up deep as he grunts and he clenches, you feel it so deep, all 9 inches.

Now that he finished, he takes off your skirt and all that you're wearing is semen and squirt.

You climb on my cock, your one true love, "fuck his cum outta me, please, my love"

I can't tell you no, I never ever could, you pull me inside you, just as you should.

You ride and you ride, so juicy and wet, our new friend gets up, he's not done either yet.

He pushed you forward so you're laying on me, we make out and fuck while he licks your booty.

You love how it feels, you've always fantasized. of taking two cocks, of similar size.

He pushes against your tight little ass hole, as if to knock and wait to be taken whole.

You moan out "mmgo sloww" as he pushes in lightly, his cum as the lube, your face is so slightly.

He pushes the head in, you let out a *gasp* one in your pussy and one in your ass.

It doesn't even hurt, as big as he is, you must be excited from being mine... And his.

He gets in there deeper and deeper and deeper, all the way to the balls, I knew you were a keeper!

I thrust, he pumps. I pump, he thrusts your pussy and ass are meant just for us.

You feel like a slut, a bitch, like a whore. But here, there's no judgement, no wanting for more

Than what you have now, attention on you! Two men are here ALL just for YOU.

An explosion again, of orgasmic pleasure each one a single incomparable treasure.

He pulls on your hair and I grab your neck, He shoots in your ass, and then hits the deck.

It's just you and I left, it makes you so glad that he in now done so you can focus what energy you have left on just one.

We switch our positions, just one final time, to you on your back, your legs in a bind.

I'm pounding you now, with all that I've got, your jackhammer husband, it's so fucking hot

To know that we're so close to have just a fling and not make it a hurtful convoluted thing.

I slow down my thrust and wave out my stroke, your pussy's so tight, the grip is no joke.

I stare in your eyes, you stare into mine, and that's the same moment your climax matched mine.

We came together, and sweat together and both fell asleep. Our new friend has left us with memories to keep.

The morning then comes with both of us sticky, "you picked well last night baby, you know that I'm picky.

But how did you know that I wouldn't get mad? But I'm not complaining at those memories we had!"

"It was just a feeling, cuz 2 things could go: you get mad and kill us, or sit back and enjoy the show."