The Bottom Tier: Ari and Cato

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cruel2BKind
Cruel2BKind
994 Followers

He wanted to see Cato badly. He felt better and healthier then he had in years. He was amazed at how much energy he had, how long he could crawl, how long he could stay awake. Being awake wasn't just the time between sleeping anymore. It was fun and enjoyable. The muscles in his face hurt from smiling. He loved Cato with all of his neglected heart.

---

One day, when Radon was out selling mushrooms in the streets, Kip approached Taylor, with his cheeks flaming red. Taylor had been reading an old-world book. The kind that was on paper. They were everywhere, and dirt-cheap if you knew where to look. Taylor loved reading.

Kip was blushing when Taylor turned to look at him, one eyebrow raised.

"I was talking to Ari..." Saying Ari's name seemed to bolster him a little. "He... He has never really had good... ah... sex before. His whole life it's just been hurting. He loves Cato, and wants to...be able to take care of him the next time he comes here."

Kip took a deep breath. "The problem, is that he doesn't know how. He's afraid that he wont be able to make Cato enjoy it, because all Ari knows how to do is handle rough customers, and Cato doesn't like it rough. Ari wants to learn how to make love."

Kip blushed bright red as Taylor said nothing. "He wants to watch us making love in the bed. If you don't mind... I think it would really help him. He seems very insecure about his abilities."

Kip couldn't get any more out. He waited for Taylor to respond.

"I'm game. Just tell him to be quiet, I guess." Taylor looked slightly bemused.

"When should we..." Kip was still blushing hard.

"Um, now I guess." Taylor answered, scratching his neck.

Then they both burst out laughing at the pure awkwardness of the situation.

---

Ari was set up in a chair, wrapped in blankets and watching them with his curious violet eyes. This would be his first time seeing natural sex. Lovemaking as it was meant to be. Something that wasn't violent or one-sided, something that was mutual, and beautiful.

Kip and Taylor were a little awkward at first, but they had already done this dozens of times, and Ari was very quiet. They almost forgot about him as time went on.

Taylor took off his clothes, feeling the slight weight of Ari's eyes on him. Kip slid out of his thin t-shirt and sweatpants, baring his body shamelessly for Taylor's eyes. Ari curled up tight and watched, feeling his heart throb. There was such love in their eyes, such tenderness.

Taylor nudged Kip so he was lying on the bed, and started to lick and nibble and suck on every part of him, treating his splayed body like a rare and delicious meal. A delicate nibble on one perky nipple, a swirl of a tongue over a flat and vulnerable belly. A caressing suckle on that eager little prick.

Ari had to bite on the blankets to muffle a soft moan. He had been trained to moan loudly when he felt aroused, and conversely, to make as little noise as possible when he was in pain. They were having fun, playing. Kip was so vulnerable, so exposed. Kip trusted Taylor so much that he could close his eyes while Taylor nuzzled his most tender areas. A part of Ari's mind kept expecting Kip to cringe and whimper, or Taylor to bite down and draw blood, for those gentle hands to turn into hard grasping fists.

But they were so gentle, so loving. Kip was letting out sweet little cries as Taylor teased him, flicking his tongue up and down the insides of those tender thighs. Kip got to experience everything, because Taylor loved to pleasure the Ladyboy, and Radon preferred Kip to pleasure him. Kip got to enjoy the submissive pleasure of sex with Radon, and then got to enjoy being petted and nibbled and teased by his amazing older lover.

Ari was reminded of the way Cato had stroked and suckled him. Cato would be a gentle lover. Ari had just been too confused and hurt to realize it.

He watched with bright eyes and small breathless little gasps as Taylor and Kip got into a sixty-nine position with Kip on top. Kip's cheeks were bright red and hollowed around Taylor's fat dick, and Taylor was eagerly slurping on Kip's smaller cock. Ari watched Kip climax once, and Taylor tenderly lap up all of the pale release from Kip's rock-hard cock.

Ari watched with shiny eyes and a throbbing cock as Taylor put the Ladyboy in his lap, and Kip sat down on his cock with a little shriek of joy. He watched them, and jerked his own cock, wishing with every piece of him that Cato was there.

Kip bounced on him with his muscular shapely legs, and Taylor's fat cock slid in and out, well lubed with saliva. Kip was loose enough so that saliva was all the lube they needed. Taylor cried out as Kip's muscular ass clamped down on him as he had a second orgasm, spraying white come all over Taylor's lean stomach and furry chest. Taylor cried out as he came and his come leaked down around the sides of his cock.

Ari let out his first sound, a muffled little cry as he came. They both looked at him and the frail boy on the chair blushed furiously and whispered.

"Th-That was amazing."

The two on the bed started laughing. The look on Ari's face was the priceless mixture of longing and gratitude. When he looked puzzled, they laughed even harder. Eventually Ari gave up and laughed with them. He loved laughing, and how absolutely free it made him feel. By the time he was done, his cheeks were studded with clear pearly tears of joy.

---

Radon and Taylor and Kip were all in bed, and Ari was practicing in his walker to give them privacy. Radon and Taylor had both been taken care of, and Kip was dozing between them, content.

"Poor kid... He sorta grows on you, doesn't he? Next time he wants to watch someone bump uglies, it's my turn!"

Taylor snorted and jokingly cuffed his son. "It was kinda sad though. He just looked so envious. I hope that Cato treats him right. It's a sad fucked-up world and that boy needs a little TLC."

Radon let out a long low sigh. "I don't trust that lump. He's a Regulator. I feel like I'm taking blood money... Three token's a week until Cato thinks he's healthy enough to lock in some closet and fuck three times a day. I wouldn't be surprised if the fucker tries to sell him back to a brothel!"

Radon sounded bitter, and Taylor briefly considered. Could they really trust the young giant? Then Taylor remembered what he had seen from the stairway. The gigantic cold-blooded killer on his knees with his face buried in Ari's fragile birdlike chest, sobbing like a child.

One of them had been born to patrol the streets, and one had been born to satisfy men, but both of them were prisoners.

"I don't think we need to worry about that. Kip tells me that Ari was a mistake, and that's why he doesn't have tits or girly parts like the other Ladyboys. I think that Cato was a mistake too, I think they ended up giving him a bit of humanity, along with all of those dog-genes and hormones and killer instincts."

"Amen to that." Kip mumbled sleepily.

"May I come in?" Whispered Ari, from where he had been listening at the door.

---

Two wonderful things happened on the same day. Ari hobbled to the toilet early that morning, and when he looked into the bowl there wasn't a trace of blood. His body was finally starting to feel healthy, instead of just fragile and bruised. The second thing, Cato came to visit.

Ari flinched when the door started to open, and then his violet eyes grew moist with pure joy. He carefully got up and hobbled to the door on his walker, smiling at the hulking figure in the doorway. There was something slightly pathetic, but overwhelmingly hopeful about the clumsy little gait that Ari had on the walker. Little string-like paddings of muscle had developed in his atrophied calves and ankles. His body had filled out a little more, and he wasn't as frail as he had been. His face shone with pure joy.

He looked so healthy and happy. He had gained ten pounds in the seven weeks outside of the brothel. He looked so much better, Cato could barely believe it. He stepped inside, and as the door began to clatter shut behind him, the giant scooped the skinny little teenager into his arms and held him tight. Ari felt so safe, held up so that his toes barely brushed the concrete floor, protected on all sides by the muscular body of the man who had saved his life.

---

Taylor and Radon and Kip stayed out of their way. Kip offered up drinks or a meal, and Cato accepted both.

Ari was curious, and he liked listening to Cato's voice, so he asked the younger man about his life. Cato sat down on the bed, Ari curled up and rested his head on Cato's thigh. Cato spoke, at first hesitantly, but with gaining confidence. Ari closed his eyes and learned about the Regulator schools, and the cramped rooms he had shared with seven other boys.

Cato spoke about the brutal training camps, about a twelve-year-old Regulator who was shot because he had a badly broken femur. He spoke about his time in the streets of the Upper Tier, about suppressing a Middle Tier riot. Cato felt like there had been a knot in his chest, but it was loosening, softening, undoing. Ari listened to him, and comforted him. Ari was like a kind of therapy.

After a slight pause, Ari sat up, and leaned his small lanky body into Cato's chest. He rubbed his cheek gently against Cato's neck, and kissed him on the adam's apple. He was like a cat, rubbing his body against Cato and practically purring.

Cato lifted the little teenager into his lap. Ari curled up his legs, and snuggled up against Cato. His eyes were closed, and the long girlish eyelashes lay on his striking cheekbones. Ari really was a beautiful boy. Cato ran his fingertips very gently along the lines of Ari's slender throat. The top Ari was wearing was a soft wide-necked sweater made of trashcloth. Trashcloth was a substance made of any type of cloth ripped to fibers and then pressed into a soft kind of yarn. This batch was very soft, almost like dryer lint.

Ari cooed softly and kissed Cato's wrist. "I...I still hurt down there, but we can... but we can still..."

Ari felt a strange hesitancy that he had never felt before. He was shy. It had never happened before because the thousands of men he had slept with, they hadn't meant anything. He hadn't felt one iota of trust or loyalty or love for any of them. His shy love for Cato was something new, and a little frightening.

Cato leaned in and kissed him gently. "May I pleasure you Ari?"

Ari was breathless from the kiss. He looked so beautiful and innocent when he whispered back. "May I return the favor when you're done?"

Cato answered by gently nudging him so he lay on the top quilt. Ari was on his back, his legs slightly splayed, and the massive Regulator leaning over him and touching his body as if he were something precious and breakable. Ari whimpered softly with arousal and closed his eyes to the beautiful sensations.

Cato gently nibbled his neck with just his lips, not his teeth. Ari was very sensitive, and he whimpered sweetly. Cato flicked his tongue in that little cup at the center of his collarbone. Ari looked so much healthier, but he was still so frail. Cato put his hands under the hem of the soft trashcloth shirt, and Ari lifted his arms to slide out of it.

Cato kissed the center of his chest, that narrow vulnerable chest. He kissed and licked those tiny pink nipples. Ari put his hands on Cato's head, feeling the dark stubble under his fingers, moaning softly. Cato was so gentle.

Cato was healing him. Ari kept expecting something bad to happen. He consciously knew that Cato wouldn't hurt him, but his body was conditioned after years of abuse, to flinch. He kept flinching, shrinking away from Cato's touch, but nothing bad happened. It was just Cato's gentle inflaming touch on his sensitive skin.

Ari stroked his hands across Cato's shaven skull, his heart aching with desire and joy. It felt good. This was the sort of thing that Kip had, and now he had it too. Cato unbuttoned the fly of his corduroy pants in anticipation. Ari whimpered softly as Cato's gentle exploring mouth nibbled down the V of his slender hips towards his stiff hairless cock. Ladyboys had an altered skin structure, so the hair only grew on their eyebrows and scalp.

Ari wrapped his slender thighs around Cato's neck as the Regulator reached what he had been going for. Ari grasped handfuls of quilt and arched his frail body with a sweet cry.

Cato had done this once before. Ari was clean and sane and consenting, which made it a hundred times better. Ari's cock was pale like the rest of him. Cato gently ran his tongue from the thicker base to the sensitive spot right under the spongy head. He had nearly no experience, but he knew what felt good on himself.

Cato felt a surge of arousal and love when the little waif cried out softly with how good it felt. He had Ari writhing and moaning with pleasure, and after all the pain that he had gone through, it was an amazing feeling to give Ari some pleasure.

Cato engulfed the hot head of Ari's cock in his mouth and made a seal with his lips, sucking gently on just the head, swirling his tongue around it. Ari shuddered with pleasure and he clenched his teeth to try and muffle the delirious groans. He felt ashamed at how out of control his body was, but he had never experienced anything so wonderful.

Cato could feel Ari's pulse at the tip of hit tongue, racing like the heart of a rabbit. He could taste a droplet of precome, strangely sweet against his tongue. All of the sperm cells in that droplet of precome were either already dead, or swimming in useless crooked circles. Ladyboys couldn't breed.

Cato moved down slowly, keeping his lips pursed, giving Ari the amazing and never-felt sensation of penetration. It hit some long-forgotten dominant impulse in the shuddering Ladyboy, and Ari put his hands on Cato's head, forcing him down harder.

'Forcing' was a strong word, not only because Cato could have killed Ari with one hand, but because he willingly bobbed his head up and down under the instruction of those slender hands. He drew his tongue in a rough lick up Ari's cock, making the boy shudder and mew with ecstasy.

Cato cradled Ari's testes in his hand, gently rolling the tender globes inside the delicate sac. Ari was trembling like a leaf and looking at him with those devoted violet eyes. Ari was afraid, he couldn't help being afraid. Part of him knew that Cato wouldn't hurt him, but so many people had hurt him, so many people had squeezed and slapped and bitten and kicked and punched him between the legs. So many people had touched him with a gentle caress only to viciously twist or maul that area. Ari couldn't help the convulsive shivering that took over his entire body, and the cold sweat that beaded on his chest and back and thighs.

Cato could feel how frightened the boy was, and his heart ached. He leaned forward and gently ran his tongue over the silky skin. Ran his tongue over the three round cigarette burns, feeling the slight roughness.

Ari closed his eyes and let his head fall back. It felt good. He had been hurt down there so many times, but now it felt good.

After gently bathing the entire area with his tongue, Cato went back to Ari's throbbing drooling little cock. He tasted the sweet flow of precome and his cheeks hollowed as he sucked, bobbing his head up and down. Ari clutched the sheets and let out low mews of pleasure over and over as Cato's head moved over him.

Ari was inarticulate with the numbing pleasure, but Cato knew when he was getting close. The flow of precome increased, and Ari's moans grew higher and more frantic. Cato wanted it. Cato wanted his frail lover's come in his mouth. He wanted to bring his little waif to orgasm.

He milked Ari's cock, making a tight seal at the base with the head of his cock at the back of his throat, and slowly pulled away, making an intense feeling of withdrawal and gentle suction. Ari's back arched to almost a perfect half-circle, and he screamed with joy.

Cato choked slightly at the spurt of sweet sterile come that flooded his mouth. Ari whimpered softly, squirming a little at how sensitive he felt. He felt so good, so safe, so cared for. Cato lifted his head and crawled up the bed to kiss Ari's forehead and hug the frail boy tight to him.

"Thank you." Ari whispered, his purply eyes gleaming with tears of love and joy.

Cato hugged his lover as tight as he dared. He wanted to be pleasured so badly, but if Ari wasn't ready...

His anxiety was thrown away when Ari kissed him and started fumbling with the rectangular steel buttons on his steel-grey coat. Cato helped him, and squirmed out of his jacket. Ari helped him to undress completely, absent-mindedly squirming out of his own corduroy pants.

First the Jacket, then the thin layer of alloy-kevlar cloth that served as a lightweight (for a regulator anyway, it was almost forty pounds) flexible cover for his entire torso. The cover would halt blades and low-caliber bullets and darts. Ari undid the complicated rows of straps and buckles patiently, taking away his defenses one by one.

Cato helped Ari to heave the heavy metal-infused cloth to the floor, where it fell with a stiff rattle. Ari stripped off the padded undershirt while Cato held his thick arms over his head. Cato's body was muscular and elongated from the genetic engineering that had made him seven feet tall and upped his hormone levels. He had some thick soft hair on his huge chest, and large rose-colored nipples.

Unlike Kip and Ari, he didn't have a navel. Pleasure slaves were grown in individual polyurethane wombs, so at any moment, they could be constantly monitored and any minor deformities could be corrected with minuscule surgical tools. The false wombs had a feeding tube that went into the fetus's stomach, making a navel.

Regulators were made on an industrial scale, in shallow steel vats, with their nutrients absorbed through the skin. It was a relatively simple switch of one gene to make that possible.

Cato had layers of latticed scars over his broad pale back. He had a black tattoo of a long bar code at the base of his neck. His ridged stomach had a puckered bullet wound scar on the left side.

Ari huddled into Cato's arms. He kissed the scar on his stomach, and ran his fingers across the countless scars on his back. The large strong Regulator was as much of a prisoner as he had been. Cato pressed his lips to Ari's mouth. His lover understood, and felt his pain. His lover ached with him, and loved him. The love in those altered eyes was strong and unshakable.

Ari unstrapped the tall combat boots. The boots had short blunt steel cleats at the bottom, and a blunt steel edge at the toe and heel. In the Upper Tier, they called them 'Riot Boots' and in the other tiers, they called them 'Bleeders.'

Ari stripped off the boots and the thick socks, running his fingers down the pale, and surprisingly soft skin. He unbuckled the thick SteelFiber belt and pushed the black uniform trousers down and pulled them off. It took a while to completely strip Cato down to his skin, and Ari enjoyed it. It was a sensual, almost tender act.

When Cato was stripped of everything, even his plain black briefs, Ari crawled up between his muscular legs and picked up Cato's thick cock in his hand. He gently hefted it from hand to hand, giving Cato a shy smile. The Regulator was reclining, leaning on a pile of pillows and quilts. He seemed very large for the bed. He smiled back, and closed his eyes at the feeling of Ari's cold little hands on his throbbing cock.

Ari's first move was a gentle little lick on the side. Cato groaned low in his throat as Ari covered his cock with soft little kitten licks. The heat was building in his groin, and it felt so good to finally have a man doing this. He remembered the first time, where Ari had been so numb and exhausted that he had just been fucking his own throat on Cato's cock.

Cruel2BKind
Cruel2BKind
994 Followers