The Bottom Tier

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cruel2BKind
Cruel2BKind
994 Followers

Taylor gently wiped the semen from Kip's flushed face. "That was excellent, pretty one. I'm just going to tell Radon that it's his turn."

Taylor went to the mouth of the alley. He turned to his only son and took a deep breath before telling him what to do. "That is one fucked up kid in there, Radon, but he is also a very sweet kid and I want you to be very gentle with him. He's a Ladyboy, so all his life he's been hurt and tied up and treated like shit. I've seen Ladyboys topside, their not just brainless sex toys, most of their appeal is that they still feel pain and they cry."

"Sure Dad, I don't wanna hurt the kid... does he give a good blowjob?"

"One of the best, Son." Taylor said gravely, a small smile on his face.

Radon was more then satisfied by the beautiful Ladyboy. His father had told the truth, Kip did give one hell of a blowjob. The boy wiped the come off of his face and ate it. Radon was slightly horrified to see real hunger on the Ladyboy's face. Kip was eating it not to be sexy, but because he was hungry.

Kip took a paper bag filled with mushrooms and he paused before melting into the shadows.

"C-Can I c-come b-back sometime?"

"Of course." Radon panted eagerly. "Anytime."

Kip smiled.

---

Kip opened his eyes. He had hid within his safe place for five days; resting, healing, and recuperating. His body still hurt, but the terrible pain of the five men who had violated him was beginning to fade. Kip had gained a little weight and was healthier then he had been in months.

The mushrooms were gone. Kip got dressed after washing his body as best as he could. He used a rag dipped in a puddle. Kip wanted to get more food, but it was more then that. Taylor and Radon had been kind to him. Taylor had stroked him to climax, and both men had been gentle with him.

Kip had learned to survive in the Bottom Tier, not making noise, hiding without food for days at a time, never trusting anyone. However, despite the abuse he had suffered as a child and on the streets, Kip was lonely. He desperately needed the touch of a human being, one who wouldn't hurt him. Now he had found it, he hoped.

He was dressed in the torn jeans and thin shirt. He had wadded up rags and put them under his shirt as insulation to the bitter October winds. He shivered as the wind sliced through his meager protection and cringed. Winters were unbearably harsh in the Bottom Tier. In each one Kip had almost died of starvation and exposure. Kip felt naked without his collar, so he tied a thin strip of cloth around his neck and felt a little better.

Kip crawled through the dark alleys of the Bottom Tier. He walked past a pimp with a sleek Taser in each hand and three little girls cowering around him. They were dressed scantily in flimsy pink summer dresses that exposed their young bodies to leering eyes and bitter winds.

Kip was tormented by doubt as he got closer and closer. What if they weren't there? What if they changed their minds and wanted to hurt him, or sell him to the Upper Tier? What if they didn't like him anymore? Kip felt so nauseous with fear that he retched feebly, barely able to keep the contents of his stomach.

Kip was so distracted that he didn't make his usual, invisible trek through the shadows. A scrawny gang member who lived by stealing from others saw a flash of the Ladyboy's pale skin. His Meth-sharpened eyes glittered. He couldn't tell if it was a boy or a girl, but it was small and frail and whatever it was, it could be sold to a pimp for weeks of food or days of Meth.

Kip saw the skinny man on his trail a moment later. He moved faster, raw panic flashing through him. He would be raped, beaten, humiliated, sold to either a pimp or the Upper Tier. He ran out into the openness of the street where he had gone the last time, his eyes were glassy with exhaustion and terror he was sobbing for air and hyperventilating. For a few terrible moments, Kip was certain that it was the point of no return, the man was closing in and taking out a pair of plastic zip-cuffs to restrain him once he had caught him.

"Kip! Hey, over here!"

The voice was gruff and loud and full of life and health. The terrified Kip looked over and the steel bands around his lungs loosened. The tiny Ladyboy fled to the broad-shouldered young man with a machine gun around his thick neck. Radon chuckled as the frightened boy wrapped his skinny arms around his lean, muscled torso, burying his face in the threadbare cloth of his overcoat.

"I was beginning to think that you wouldn't come back little guy." He noticed that the boy was still shaking with fear and fatigue. "Hey, what's wrong?"

Then Radon saw the scowling, scrawny man who was leering at the Ladyboy in his arms. Radon growled and put a protective arm around Kip's skinny shoulders.

"Hey, hey Kip? How about we go to the nook?" The younger boy looked up with a sweet, confused look on his face. "It's where we live, me and my Dad. It will be a lot safer."

"Y-Yes Sir. P-please." Kip could barely talk, he was panting so hard.

Radon frowned a little and he nudged the boy, "Hey, you don't need to call me sir, just Radon. I like you, Kip."

Kip smiled shyly and his neglected heart almost melted in a wave of affection. He huddled under Radon's arm and smiled until his face hurt.

---

The nook was an old warehouse. It was squat, and small, and about three stories tall. All of the windows were boarded up and all of the doors were welded shut. An heavy black grate surrounded the only door that wasn't welded.

"Electrified." Radon said proudly. "I did it myself." Then the older man cupped his hands around his mouth and shouted, "Hey, Dad, come out here! I got us a friend!"

Kip was high-strung and nervous from being in the open, so he jumped about a foot in the air when the door clanked and shuddered open. Radon led him into the gloom of the dimly lit nook.

Kip's jaw dropped open as he saw the sight inside. Row after row of wooden shelving was covered with mushrooms. They made their swift growth in the darkness. Kip had never seen this much food in his entire life. His legs trembled and he almost collapsed. He would have if Radon hadn't caught his skinny shoulders as he fell.

"S-Sorry." He stammered. "But there's so m-much..."

Radon chuckled. "A lot of the people we bring here are surprised. This is how we make our living. We're healthy, we don't have blacklung, and we're not wasting away from drugs or STDs because we aren't unhappy enough to shoot up poison and we have enough to buy condoms." Radon looked at Kip curiously. "Is it true, what Dad said, that you can't catch or carry STDs?"

Kip nodded. "There are immunity shots in the Upper Tier, but they are really expensive, even for rich people, and they are very painful."

A broad-shouldered man descended into the dimly lit level.

"Kip!" Taylor bellowed, a huge grin on his lean face. "It's damned good to see you again, we thought you had disappeared!"

Kip shyly looked down as the older man neared him. Two pairs of eyes strayed to the Ladyboy's firm breasts and perky ass. He looked worlds better then the last time. The deep shadows under his eyes had faded and he wasn't as skeletally thin. He moved easier and he was smiling. His large, dark eyes glimmered softly with genuine pleasure at seeing them and his full lips were slightly parted to reveal small, neat teeth. His shorn head and sweet features and feminine body all made him look very young.

Taylor was looking at him with a kind of lust when Radon intervened, scowling a little.

"C'mon Dad... not right away! Let the poor guy get something to eat first!"

Taylor's cheeks flushed a little, "Uh, yeah, sorry Kip."

Kip was smiling and he took a step forward to hug the older man hard. "Thank you." He whispered softly, "Thank you for everything."

---

Kip sat on a worn wooden chair with a threadbare blanket around his thin shoulders. The tiny Ladyboy was in heaven. They were feeding him; feeding the starved Ladyboy a bowl of fried mushrooms mixed in with dried onions and a protein packet. The bowl of food was larger then what he normally got to eat in three days and it was rich in flavor and protein.

He ate until his shrunken stomach was feeling weird and heavy. He wondered if maybe he was sick, but then Kip realized that that strange heavy sensation was just being full.

"I can't eat anymore." The Ladyboy whispered shyly. ""I'm full." Taylor and Radon couldn't help smiling at the soft look of wonder on the young man's face.

"You can go first Dad. I'll stay down here and clean up." Kip looked up at Taylor and smiled sweetly his bruised, wounded heart melting with love for these kind men.

"Come on upstairs pretty one... we can have a good time there."

---

The nook was lush and rich; a mansion compared to the tiny nest of rags that Kip slept in. Two stories had bookshelf after bookshelf of rich mushrooms. The second floor had a closed off area that had maybe been an office area a hundred years ago. There was a single massive bed heaped with layers of thick coverlets and quilts.

Taylor began stripping off his layers of clothes, unashamedly exposing his lean strong body to the frigid air. He saw Kip shivering in his thin clothes and the tatty blanket around his shoulders. "It's cold Hon, we'll wait till we warm up first."

He lifted away about half of the covers and Kip slid between them. A few moments later Taylor slipped in as well, shivering and clad only in tattered underwear.

At first the quilt under them was cold and the woolen blanket above was scratchy, but the Ladyboy just huddled into Taylor's arms, burying his face in the warm salt-and-pepper scruff of his chest hair. The blankets warmed up well with two bodies huddled under them. Taylor felt the fragile creature in his arms cry a little into his chest. Kip was so overwhelmed by the warmth and the fullness and the kindness that he was crying.

Taylor groaned softly as the boy sucked sweetly at one of his nipples. The boy's face was smooth and relaxed, his eyes closed and his mouth smiling around the dark pink nub. He burrowed into the nipple like a kitten suckling for milk. The soft innocence of that face and the warm wet massage made Taylor groan softly with arousal.

"Mmmm" the Ladyboy purred softly, "Mmmm"

The boy nuzzled into his chest, lapping at his warm salty skin. Taylor groaned deep in his throat when the Ladyboy reached into his tatty briefs and carefully explored his cock with his cool fingers.

Kip lifted his head and gently pressed his soft cold lips to Taylor's mouth. Taylor growled softly and leaned forward to ravage the boy's mouth. Kip tasted like the meal he had just eaten, and the two kissed in the warming bed as Kip's cold little hand gained rhythm and stroked Taylor in time with the gentle bumping of his hips. Taylor could feel the hard hot little nub of Kip's cock rubbing against his thigh.

As the whimpering Ladyboy sucked on his probing tongue, Taylor reached down and engulfed Kip's sexy little prick in his hand. The boy's cock was hard and as hot as a live coal, dribbling precome. Kip let out a sweet cry and began humping his hand, fucking the slick hollow of his loosely curled fingers.

Kip broke the kiss, and Taylor looked into his dark sparkling eyes. "I'm ready Sir. I didn't f-fuck anyone for five days, a-and I think I'm r-ready."

"Shh... That's good Kip, but if it hurts I'm not gonna do it. You don't have to feel guilty because some bastard hurt you."

What Taylor just said was like a balm to Kip's soul. It made him feel whole. He buried his face into Taylor's warm neck and cried a little as he humped Taylor's hand.

Taylor rubbed his cheek against Kip's stubbly head and slowly reached down his thin moonlight-pale back towards a pair of small shapely buttocks. He looked carefully into Kip's pleasure-dazed face as he toyed with Kip's tender little asshole. What he saw was a mix of needful pleasure and pain.

"I think you need a little more time, Love." He whispered, leaning down to cover the Ladyboy's heartbroken face in kisses.

Taylor groaned softly as Kip began to sinuously rub his small body against his. He could feel the soft individual press of each small breast and the hard needful prong of his cock. The feeling was so intensely arousing that Taylor's breath came in harsh pants.

Kip's body began to slide downward and soon Kip was lying on his back and grasping his cock. He was using the tip of Taylor's cock to tease his hard little nipples.

"You can fuck these then." The boy whispered.

Hearing those callous whorish words spoken in Kip's sweet angelic voice drove Taylor wild with lust. He lifted his lean fit body so he was straddling Kip's slim chest. He dribbled saliva in the rift between those perky little tits and then laid his throbbing cock between them. Those sweet dark eyes were on his face, filled with adoration and need.

Taylor gripped the firm hot flesh in his hands and began to thrust his length back and forth between the Ladyboy's tits. He was rough, but not cruel. Soon his low grunts were mingled with Kip's frantic cries. When Taylor looked back he saw Kip's small hand blurring over his cock, practically flogging the poor thing.

Taylor grunted. With every stroke his cock bumped into Kip's chin and with every backstroke the flushed head disappeared into the pale slick flesh. He pressed Kip's tits even harder together, making a tight slick channel for his cock.

He came with a rasping moan. Thick ropes of semen splattered Kip's panting flushed face. Breathing like a racehorse, Taylor moved quickly. He dismounted Kip and nudged Kip's frantic little hand away from his cock. His cock was flushed bright red and bobbing in the air from the force of Kip's frantic stroking.

Taylor licked his lips and let that sweet little cock slide into his mouth.

Kip was on a hair-trigger already, and the sheer shock of a man sucking his cock drove him over the edge. He let out a high feminine cry and went limp on the bed. Minutes before he had been freezing, but now he sprawled on the bed, feebly tugging the covers off of his hot body while an amazing gentle man suckled on his soft cock.

Taylor tasted the young Ladyboy's come. It had a mild, almost sweet flavor.

He looked up and smiled at the slender, flushed boy. "You're such a sweetheart... you even taste sweet."

Kip smiled and his tongue went out to lap up the white droplets.

"You taste good too." He whispered shyly.

They rested for a few moments under the rough coverlet. Then Taylor sighed and pulled on his clothes.

"We sleep in the same bed for warmth, but I'll get out of here so you'n'Radon can have some privacy. He looked at the sweet little Ladyboy for a moment, bemused. "Thanks a lot Sweetheart." He ruffled Kip's hair and leaned in to kiss his forehead. Then he got up and went down the spiral staircase.

When Radon came up the Ladyboy was looking at him from under the covers.

"Hi." He said shyly.

Radon smiled a crooked handsome smile and started to strip. His body was fairly clean because he had taken a sponge bath the day before. Unlike his father who was lean and rangy, Radon was very muscular. His stocky body was robust with health. He had rangy forests of hair on his thick chest and under his arms and a tangled thicket in his crotch. His legs and arms were thick and powerful. He was of average height, but he still towered over the slender Ladyboy.

Radon liked girls. Before Kip he had only ever turned to boys out of desperation. He didn't mind boys, but girls had always just had so much more appeal. But Kip wasn't a girl, nor was he completely male. Kip was something special.

Radon turned off the lights and slipped, shivering, under the sheets. He groped in the darkness until his calloused hand touched something warm and yielding and soft. He groaned softly and Kip let out a sweet little whimper as his hand kneaded his left breast. In a sinuous movement of bodies, Kip slid into his arms.

Kip seemed to fit perfectly, his small waist perfect for Radon's muscular arm, his mouth to Radon's mouth. Even the firm insistent press of the young boy's cock against his stomach, a sensation he had always found faintly unpleasant, felt amazing.

Taylor had warned Radon not to fuck the fragile creature in his arms. He leaned forward and nibbled on the delicate curve of Kip's ear before whispering.

"You crawl down and suck me off, then I can take care of you... how about that?"

Kip mewled in agreement and started to slowly move down Radon's muscular body. Radon was nearly glowing with health. Kip nuzzled his dark pink nipples, feeling the rough dark fur of his chest against his smooth beardless cheeks.

"That's it Kip... Damn that feels good."

Radon was breathing heavily, and for a moment, Kip pressed his ear to the older man's chest and heard the fast excited thud of his heart. He crawled further down, covering every inch of Radon's body with kisses, and sometimes his hot little tongue. Radon growled fiercely as the boy dipped his tongue into his navel, swirling it around and looking up at the older man with an innocent expression that was just short of cheeky.

Then Kip buried his face into the thick thatch of dark pubic hair, inhaling the clean masculine scent. Kip had been bred with a different pore structure, so he had very soft smooth skin and no body hair. Radon's body hair was an exciting thing for the Ladyboy.

Radon cursed softly, caressing Kip's shorn head and closing his eyes as that hot lapping tongue explored every inch of his furry groin, even lapping at his heavy sensitive testes. Then Kip started at the base of Radon's long slender dick and went up in a long rasping lick, ending by swirling his tongue around the red inflamed head.

Radon swore in the dark and reached down, groping for Kip's soft, incredible body. His rough clumsy hands squeezed Kip's breasts, kneading the sensitive nipples in all of the right ways while Kip let out muffled whimpers around his steel-hard cock.

"Oh fuck... I'm gonna nut, get ready Baby!"

Kip whimpered and bobbed his head faster on Radon's hard cock. Radon swore in a harsh whisper and his cock went through its convulsions in Kip's mouth. Kip moaned sweetly as his mouth filled with hot salty cream.

They were both panting, both coated lightly with sweat Radon moved downwards, his feet sticking out of the heaped covers and he carefully wrapped his hand around the Ladyboy's hard cock, waiting for the sense of slight revulsion that he had always felt when he had to touch a man he was sleeping with. He was waiting for the sense of necessity, of only sleeping with a man because there were no women. That feeling never came, and he even derived pleasure from touching the boy, of hearing those sweet little groans and cries.

He stroked the Ladyboy until Kip let out a harsh cry and squirted semen all over Radon's hand. Radon held his hand to Kip's mouth and felt the small hot tongue on his fingers a moment later.

They crawled back up to the tatty pillows and Kip went limp in his arms, snuggling and looking so adorable in the faint light from the stairwell.

"That was really nice Baby. That was really fucking incredible."

Kip answered him with a soft child-snore.

---

Taylor came up to bed later. Father and son had always slept together for warmth, and it seemed a foregone conclusion that the exhausted little Ladyboy was spending the night.

Taylor slipped under the covers, and a gentle probing with his hand told him that his son was spooning with the softly snoring Ladyboy.

"Don't wake 'im up Dad, poor kid's exhausted."

They spoke very quietly, barely whispering.

"He's a very sweet little guy, but someone musta hurt him, and fairly recently. The first time I was with him in the ally, he was bleeding. I heard some Meth-heads bragging about fucking a Ladyboy a few weeks ago, but I just assumed that they were pulling that out of their asses. There were always rumors about a Ladyboy who had run away, but it seems that they were real."

Cruel2BKind
Cruel2BKind
994 Followers