The Bottom was Only The Beginning Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Josh heard the door open and before he knew it Ashley was in his room. She was in a floral dress and tossed her purse on the ground before crawling on top of him in bed. He could barely mask his surprise, let alone the fact that he had been stroking himself as she talked to him.

"I was very dirty tonight Josh, very very dirty," she whispered in his ear as she brushed her fingertips across his face. "The other night when you played with my ass, it set something off in me. I've been begging Taylor to fuck me in the ass for a week now and he wouldn't budge. Tonight though..... Oh tonight I finally got through to him."

Ashley moved to sit on Josh's chest and leaned backwards, pulling her dress down and exposing her breasts to him.

"And he did, he fucked me in the ass and it was better than I could have imagined." She reached down and began playing with her swollen pussy.

"You know what though, the whole time he had me bent over, fucking my ass, I was thinking, oh, I was thinking of you."

"Me? Why's that?" Josh began groping Ashley gyrating hips.

Ashley smirked "Because I could see it in his face, he doesn't worship my ass the way you do, and he can't appreciate my asshole like you do. He doesn't possess this dirty perversion that you and I have. I was thinking about how much more pleasurable it is to get my ass fucked by somebody who will do anything for my ass. Then I thought of you and then, hmmmm, and then I came so hard Josh."

Josh noticed dampness on his chest as Ashley ground her self back and forth on him.

"I came at the same time as Taylor. He came deep in my ass and I thought of you the whole time."

"Lucky me" Josh remarked, he couldn't help think how much happier he would have been if he was the one fucking her ass for the first time.

"You have no idea how lucky you are, boy." Ashley scooted forward, spread eagle nearly on top of Josh's face. "I came so hard because I knew once Taylor came in my asshole; I'd come over here and have you swallow his cum." Josh was caught off guard. "It was so delightfully filthy I nearly yelled "Swallow it, faggot" as Taylor unloaded in me while I pictured you lying just how you are now." Josh shifted uncomfortably, he hadn't planned on this in his wildest dreams.

"I don't have to yell though now do I?"

"No, no you don't" Josh stuttered

"Then swallow it, faggot" Ashley whispered as she shifted above his face and began pushing thick globs of semen out of her ass. The first drops splattered on his cheek but Josh quickly moved to ensure he would get the rest. His actions were impulsive and he barely had time to process the act he was performing.

"Swallow my boyfriend's cum and I'll let you have sloppy seconds"

Josh opened his mouth as he felt a warm stream begin to flow into his mouth. He gagged momentarily and Ashley chuckled. "Swallow it all if you want to fuck me. You do want to fuck me don't you?"

"Yes" Josh managed to swallow a mouthful of semen as Ashley began scooping it out with her fingers.

"A faggot like you is going to have to get used to swallowing cum, I want it all cleaned up before I fuck you."

Josh extended his tongue and began searching out everything he could swallow. Ashley's ass was noticeably easier to penetrate than it had been the last time he saw her. He prodded and sucked until it seemed there was nothing left. It tasted different from his own, but he couldn't be sure how much of it was the semen or products of her body.

"Good boy, now this asshole is all yours."

Josh didn't need to be asked twice. He lifted her frame off of him and practically threw her back down on the bed chest first with her ass pointing towards him.

"Somebody's horny, did all that cum get my faggot excite... oh shit!" Ashley was cut off as Josh entered her already stretched and lubricated ass with one forceful push. He was balls deep before Ashley had time to adjust and was already pumping in and out of her, lost in his want for her.

Ashley gritted her teeth and began pushing back on Josh's cock. "That's it, give it to me, fuck my ass." He could feel some of the fluids he missed leaking out of Ashley's well fucked hole and down his balls. He felt dirty for what he was doing, but Ashley kept egging him on. The dirtier she made it sound, the more Josh wanted her.

Josh pounded her hard, gripping her ass cheeks and spreading them wide as he fucked her from the back. He reached up and grabbed a handful of her hair, straining her neck as he pulled her head back.

"Holy shit, Josh, fucking fuck me, fuck my ass" Ashley panted. "I kept telling Taylor to fuck me harder but he was too chicken shit. This is what I fucking want, ummmm, yes, fuck me like a whore you ass sucking pervert."

Josh responded by slapping Ashley's firm ass cheek hard, a squeal escaped from her but she quickly responded by slamming back against him and clawing at his chest. She was obviously in some discomfort but was too enthralled with the pounding he was giving her to be bothered. Her facial expression was alternating between winces and wanton lust as her nails dug into his chest while she searched for something to grab on to.

"Do you have some more cum for my dirty little asshole?" Ashley asked while she gyrated on his cock. Josh was knew he was close and Ashley must have seen it on his face.

"You want some more cum, slut?" Josh responded, watching as Ashley relished in his verbal debasement.

"You know I do, give me that fucking cum, ass boy" Her words pushed him over the edge and Josh spewed a thick stream into her bowels, Ashley felt the warmth spread within her for the second time that night.

Josh kept pushing in and out of her long after he had spurted the final drops within her. Ashley reached back and played with the slimy connection between her spread asshole and his cock.

As Josh withdrew, his load began dripping from her puffy, gaping asshole and down her thigh. He loved the sight of it and scooped some up with the head of his cock and popped it back in her ass a few times for good measure. Then he pulled her up by her hair and held his hand beneath her as the rest of the semen flowed out into his palm.

Pulling her hair once again, Josh guided Ashley's face to his softening cock, which she quickly swallowed. As she blew him, Josh smeared his handful of semen on her cheeks and lips. He ran his hand through her hair and then pushed his length down the back of her throat until he heard her cough and felt her throat convulse against him.

He wasn't sure why he opted to smear his load on her face, but Ashley seemed to like it, she ran her fingers over her lips tasting her ass mixed with Josh's fresh load. "Do I look like a real whore now?" Ashley pouted as she looked up at him, playing with her own ass at the same time.

She looked far worse off then a whore, but Josh kept it to himself. "You are a real whore, you just need somebody to fuck you like it."

Her eyes were watering and her face was coated with an unmistakable sheen. Her hair was a complete mess and half of it was matted with cum. Josh noticed a trail of goo running down her leg as she adjusted her dress which had ripped sometime during their tryst.

"Fuck" was all Ashley said as she grabbed her purse and headed towards the door, licking her fingers she turned back and simply raised her eyebrows, keeping a finger in her mouth. She opened the door and left as quickly as she had arrived. Josh couldn't help but wonder what people who passed her in the street thought when they saw her stroll past.

To be continued...

12