The Bouncer

Story Info
We got caught having sex in the bar bathroom!
1.1k words
4.39
18.9k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having sex in a bar bathroom has always been on my "fuck-it list", but it never seemed like I could get the chance. They tend to design bathroom doors to notice if two people go into one, or if someone goes into the wrong one. Either the bar is way too busy, there's never an opportunity to sneak into the men's room with my boyfriend, or it's too slow that the bartenders would notice.

Not to mention all of the fears of being caught going into it. One night, however, we were feeling bold enough to do it. Why not? We decided to go to a bar we'd never been to before, one we wouldn't mind never going to again if we got caught. Sitting together, having a drink, the knowledge of what we were going to do was like a third presence between us.

We couldn't stop touching each other, but didn't want to make it too obvious that we were so turned on. After a couple drinks, we were feeling tipsy enough to go for it, not caring if we got caught. It definitely seemed like we snuck into the men's restroom without anyone noticing, and there was no one else in there.

We took to the stall and immediately started making out, our hands exploring each others' bodies to the fullest. I slid my thong off and bunched them in his pants pocket, and rubbed his hard cock over his pants. We were moaning, momentarily forgetting that we needed to be quiet in case someone came in. I put my finger to my lips to shush us both and pulled his cock out of his pants. I stroked him, and his fingers went up my skirt, rubbing my clit hard. I moaned quietly into his mouth, and then pushed him to sit down on the toilet.

I pulled my skirt up and turned around to shake my ass teasingly at him. He grabbed it hard and started fingering me from behind. I started trembling, the pleasure almost too much to keep quiet, and I was almost too tipsy to care if I was.

I sat back and maneuvered my ass to slowly sit down on his hard cock, my pussy practically dripping onto him. We both couldn't help groaning lowly as I sat down all the way, feeling him fill me up completely. I started bouncing fast, grinding myself on him. He wrapped an arm around me and began rubbing my clit. I spread my legs to either side of him and allowed myself to focus on nothing but the pleasure. We kept quiet, surprisingly.

A man came in, and I quickly stopped bouncing on his dick, wanting to hold still until the man had left. My boyfriend, however, had another idea. He grabbed my hips and forced me to grind on him, lifting me up and down just a little. It felt so good, I covered my mouth with my hand to hold back the moans.

The man left shortly after he came in, and I started bouncing hard again as soon as he was gone. I couldn't take my hand away from my mouth, it felt way to fucking good to keep completely quiet. We were in the throes of pleasure when another man came in. I slowed down, but didn't stop bouncing up and down.

Next thing we knew, however, we saw two feet stop in front of our stall door. And he knocked. "Bar security." A gruff said from the other side of the door. We froze instantly. "Look, we know what you're doing in there, and I gotta kick you out. Get yourself dressed and come out." He didn't walk away from the stall door, just stood there waiting for us.

I was pulling myself off my boyfriend, but he grabbed my hips and slammed me back down on his dick. "Let's invite him in, instead." He whispered in my ear, and moved me up and down on his own. I continued bouncing up and down, and leaned forward to unlock the stall door. I swung it open slowly, and stared right into the bouncer's eyes as I continued to move myself up and down.

"We'll leave right after, we promise," I began. "But how about you join us first?" I winked and let the pleasure show on my face as I continued to ride my boyfriend. He stared at us in shock, not knowing what to do. "What's the harm?" My boyfriend called to him. The bouncer took only half a heartbeat pause before squeezing into the stall with us, closing the door behind him.

Damn, he was already getting hard. I felt him stiffening beneath my hand as I rubbed him through his pants. I pulled my shirt up to expose my tits to him, and he touched them while looking at me riding a cock in front of him. I took his hardening cock out of his pants and softly stroked him. I momentarily thought about condoms, but the thrill of it all tossed out that thought. My boyfriend continued to rub my clit while forcing me down on his cock hard.

I felt the orgasm bubble up inside me, and I was stroking the bouncer's now-hard cock fast when it exploded over me. My boyfriend hit his climax at the same time, reaching around to cover my mouth with his hand as we both came. I moaned loudly into his hand, unable to stay quiet, and unable to focus on anything around me. When my orgasm subsided and I came to, I was still stroking the bouncer. My boyfriend hoisted me up and off of him, and the bouncer grabbed me to spin me around. He pushed on my back to bend me over, and I grabbed onto my boyfriend's shoulders for balance.

The bouncer wasted no time at all before shoving his entire cock inside my sopping wet cunt. His hands gripped my hips tightly and he barreled into me, sending me rocking back and forth, close to my boyfriend's face. My mouth hung open, silently screaming at the intensity. My boyfriend was grinning wickedly at me, loving how much I was enjoying being fucked by a complete stranger.

When my second orgasm hit, I leaned forward to kiss my boyfriend deeply, partly in lust at the complete wrongness of it all, and partly to muffle my screams again. The bouncer's thrusts became more erratic, going crazy at this one-of-a-kind opportunity. He groaned quietly as he pulled out and came all of my back, my pulled up shirt, and I even felt some of his cum hit the back of my head. He sighed and let his cock rest on my ass. "Damn, you guys are kinky."

We laughed and kissed again. "I guess we are." I said, smirking and looking back at him. "We'll get out now." We walked out of that bar, hand in hand, with dried cum in my hair, and the two bartenders giving us reproachful looks. It was fantastic.