The Bouncer Ch. 01

Story Info
Dyfed starts his new job and gets a surprise.
925 words
4.25
12.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dyfed had just gotten a job at one of the city's hottest clubs. He'd heard about it on the radio and from a few of his friends that were lucky enough to get in. He never really expected to get the job, he just applied for it because his friends dared him to. The club owner took one look at him and thought to herself, damn he's cute. Dyfed is around six feet five inches tall, and weighs about two hundred and fifty pound. A very intimidating spectre in a dimly lit club. He had also been taking martial arts classes for about fifteen years. The night wore on slowly until it was time for him to go to work. He was so nervous that he almost forgot to grab his security shirt. Dyfed wasn't really a big crowd person, he'd rather be at home with a few friends hanging out. He worked for a satelite television company from nine in the morning until five at night. He took the job working only on the weekends. Friday was to be his first night on the scene, and he had no idea what to expect. Things were relatively calm for the first couple of hours, but with alcohol flowing freely that didn't last long. A petite blonde approached Dyfed and told him that a guy was constantly groping her chest.

"Show me who he is, and I'll take care of it for you." Dyfed told her.

"It's the guy over by the speakers in the plaid shirt." The blonde responded with a slight slur.

"I'll go have a talk with him for you." Dyfed replied and started toward the gentleman in the plaid shirt.

"Hey buddy, I want to talk to you." Dyfed said as he approached.

"What do you want? I didn't do anything wrong you ass hole." The man replied.

It was obvious that the man was drunk, and Dyfed didn't want to cause a scene on his first day. He told the man about the woman complaining and asked him to leave her alone.

"Screw that bimbo, she was rubbing on my cock so I thought that she was trying to pick me up." The drunk man replied.

"Just leave her alone for the rest of the night buddy, or I'll have to ask you to leave." Dyfed explained.

"Whatever man." The drunk said as he walked away.

About thirty minutes later the same blonde approached Dyfed again. This time she was with a short brunette who was helping her walk. She was crying when she got to Dyfed.

"Miss, what's wrong?" Dyfed asked.

"The asshole that was bugging her earlier, just grabbed her again and shoved her down when she told him to stop." The brunette replied.

"What are your names?" Dyfed asked.

"I'm Stephanie and my friend is Lisa." The brunette replied.

"Ladies, I'm gonna take care of this right now. I'll walk you two out when you are ready to leave."

Dyfed walked up to the drunk and told him that it was time for him to leave. The man acted like he couldn't hear what he was saying. Dyfed leaned in real close, like he was gonna whisper in his ear, and grabbed a handful of the mans crotch and started to squeeze.

"I said it is time for you to leave." He stated as he started to twist his wrist.

The gentleman quickly got the message and Dyfed walked him to the door politely. Things settled down after that until the end of the night. Stephanie and Lisa grabbed Dyfed by the arms and said "We're ready to go now." The two young women were giggling and smiling at Dyfed. He knew something was up, but he wasn't sure what. Stephanie unlock the car and helped Lisa in the passenger door. It was the that Dyfed realized that she was wearing a short skirt, and to his surprise she had no panties on. He tried not to stare at her shaved pussy, but he couldn't help himself. Stephanie noticed he was staring and smile at Lisa.

"Like what you see?" Stephanie asked as she pushed Lisa's legs further apart.

"Yeah." Dyfed responded past the lump in his throat.

Stephanie was checking out the bulge in his pants and decided to go in for the kill. She got down between Lisa's thighs and started to lick Lisa's pussy. Dyfed almost came in his pants, he'd always wanted to watch two women having sex. Lisa started moaning then she realized that it was Stephanie between her legs.

"Oh god Steph please don't stop!" Lisa moaned almost loud enough for the parking lot attendant to hear.

After a few more minutes Lisa started shaking her way through an orgasm.

"Did you enjoy the show?" Lisa asked after she had recovered.

"You know it." Dyfed replied.

"That was our way of saying thank you for walking us out." Stephanie said wiping Lisa's love juice off of her face. "Take this it's our phone number call us when you get off work." Stephanie stated as she handed him a napkin she had written the number on earlier. Steph then got in the car and the girls drove away.

Dyfed knew that he was going to call as soon as he got off of work, the problem was he didn't know how long that would be.

This is my first part of the story, I know that it is just a teaser. Let me know what you think good or bad. Md