The Boutique

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want this," Ashley insisted. "I want to taste you."

With that Jenny gave up protesting, not that she had ever wanted

Ashley to stop, and let the actress lay her down on the bed. Ashley was unsure of what should be her next move, but she had enough of an idea of where she should be heading.

After marveling at Jenny's naked body, her large breasts, firm tummy, and shaved pussy, Ashley went to the source of her pleasure and eagerly tasted another woman for the first time. It was a strange taste to be sure, Ashley thought to herself having never even tasted herself until a few moments ago, but it was a taste she could quickly grow to love. She then began to gently lick at Jenny's swollen clit.

"Oh yesssss," Jenny moaned as she ran her hand through Ashley's hair. "Lick it nice and slow. Taste how wet you got me. That's the spot right there! Oh fuck yeah!"

Ashley was grateful for Jenny's words, she needed to know what made her feel good and she loved the fact that she had gotten the girl this turned on. She knew she was beautiful and that men lusted after her all over the world, but this was different. This was better.

"Lick right there! Right there!" Jenny instructed, amazed at what a good job Ashley was doing for her first time. "Lick my pussy Ashley! You're doing so well!"

Ashley felt a spark of new arousal in her own pussy as she licked Jenny. She only wished she'd listened to her friend earlier. She'd been missing so much, but now she could make up for lost time.

"Tell me when you're about to come," Ashley stated, her voice slipping into her natural drawl and turning Jenny on even more. "I want to feel you come against my face. I want to taste everything you have to give me!"

"Almost...almost there baby!" Jenny groaned. "Just don't stop.

Keep your tongue right there!"

Jenny then looked down and saw one of the sexiest sights she

thought she would ever see. She had long been unfazed to the whole nature of celebrities, there'd been so many she'd had as clients, but at the moment the idea of Ashley Judd licking her pussy was too much for her and when she looked down and saw her sexy face buried between her legs Jenny exploded.

Ashley greedily lapped up the juices flowing from Jenny. She just wanted to get it all over her face and spread it all over her breasts and stomach. She wanted to cover herself in the essence of sex and wanted to feel another woman's tongue in her again and again and again.

Not holding back a bit, Jenny screamed and cried in rapture.

Ashley going down on her was an added bonus, but the fact she had done so well at it was almost unbelievable. I think I've got a new favorite client, Jenny thought to herself as her orgasm ran it's intense course through her body.

Jenny then reached for Ashley and the two lovers eagerly kissed and stroked each other as they lay down on the bed.

"I've never felt anything that good in my life," Ashley admitted. "I wasn't sure if I should do this, but now I feel so stupid for thinking that."

"So I take it you're not planning on making this a one time visit?" Jenny asked.

"Oh I think you'll see me again," Ashley coyly answered, punctuating her words with a kiss.

The two lovers were lost in their kisses again, but one thought remained in Ashley's head. When could she next come back?

* * * * *

This story is copyright 2001 from Sharkboy Productions. Reposting this story without my permission is not allowed and will result in me taking action against your web site.

12