The Box 02

Story Info
Miley visits the elusive Box before her Wedding day.
4.4k words
4.5
13.6k
11

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/15/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One week away from the biggest wedding of the year, her own, Miley knew she had to end her "single" era in a MAJOR way.

Ten years. Ten years, off and on, had been dedicated to Liam and she was more than ready to give him decades more of commitment, loyalty, and love.

But first...her kinks had to be unleashed just once more before they were to be tamed in exchange for her "Happily Ever After".

As far as Liam knew, she was off to handle a few more details for their big day but secretly, she and her blacked out Range Rover were headed elsewhere.

She glanced in her rear view mirror to be sure that paparazzi wasn't following her before she turned onto a dirt road, hidden in the Calabasas hills.

It seemed to wind on for miles and miles, up slopes, down a valley and finally ended at a solid black fence in the middle of the woods.

It seemed almost militant. Obviously, it was metal and wrapped around a compound of sorts. No signs were there to confirm that she had arrived at her desired destination. All that stood nearby was a keypad of sorts that was erect from the ground, with a glowing green square of glass.

Above the square, white letters painted on the contraption read: "Place index finger here until beep is heard."

She looked at her left index finger and gave it to rub between her fingers. Partially to make sure it wasn't dirty, partially because she was afraid of what this mysterious machine was going to do.

"No time like the present..." She mumbled before placing her finger upon the glass and waiting for the anticipated...

*BEEP*

Spooked, she quickly took her finger away and brought into her car, near her chest. She watched as the machine seemed to flash green before a sound of moving gears was heard in front of her.

Her eyes watched the gate began to part wide enough for her to SUV to enter. There it was. The elusive, hushed-about White Box.

She drove forward a few feet, as if drawn in by its marvel, forcing herself to close her mouth which was now agape. She heard as an audible gulp come from her own body.

"Is this even real?" She whispered out. The building, completely white on the outside, looked so sterile, so futuristic... Inside that building, she was told by many, all of her dirtiest fantasies would come to life.

Her clit twitched as flashes of naughty dreams came to mind. She took a deep breath, trying to control her increasing heart rate before exiting her car and walking up to the building.

She was instructed to come without underwear and to wear something with "easy access". So, a floral sundress and sandals it is. Her already erect nipples seemed to harden as the thin dress brushed against them repeatedly.

Automated Smokey glass doors opened in front of her, revealing all white everything inside. The building seemed barren, with only the sound of the humming A/C resonating throughout.

Her eyes wandered around the room, searching for any signs of actual humanity.

"Right this way, Ms. Cyrus." Miley jumped, caught off guard by the sudden voice and turned to see a stoic, red haired woman dressed in a all white dress suit. "O...kay.." Miley reluctantly said as she followed the woman through a door which lead to what seemed like a maze of a hallway.

They passed numerous doors, each adorned with a painting of a flower, a flower different for each door.

"The Sacred Lotus room for you, Ms. Cyrus..." the woman said as she opened the door for Miley. Miley slowly stepped in and immediately saw a single white chair in the middle of the all black room. Hm. Black? Breaks the theme... "Please place this over your eyes after you are seated..." Miley was handled a Black sleeping mask of sorts.

"Your experience will begin shortly."

At that, the woman closed the door behind her and the sound of her heels clicking down the hallway soon faded away.

Miley examined the room as she slowly walked to the chair. It was pretty bare besides a random hole cut out in the wall. Miley squinted as her mind began to question it. Was it for pictures? Was there a camera behind there? Was someone just watching to be sure she was safe...?

Deciding to just let it be, she sat down and placed the mask over her eyes. She waited...and waited... Her fingers anxiously played with the bottom of her dress and before she knew it, a click could be heard from the door opening.

Someone else was now in the room with her. She swallowed hard and bit down on her lip, nervousness and anxiousness washing over her. A hand suddenly swept her hair away from her shoulders, leaving them bare. She gasped from the unexpected occurrence.

"Such soft skin..." The male (who sound Hispanic and to be in his 30's) whispered as his fingers lightly danced on both of her shoulders, seeming to play with the straps. His hands paused before sliding down her chest and onto her small but supple breasts. His fingers seemed to focus on the already very erect nipples that were begging for attention.

First rubbing, then pinching...softly, at first, before increasing in roughness. A moan escaped her lips as she shifted in her seat, feeling her pussy start to stir in excitement.

"Look at you.." His voice crooned. "Desperate for attention, like all of you Hollywood Whores are..." The insult only enlarged the already growing lustful flame within her.

He could tell.

A small chuckle could be heard as he released her buds and pulled the straps of her dress down, letting her be exposed to the open air.

He gently took her right hand into his own, shifting his position so that he was standing beside her now. He massaged and caressed her petite hand in his before placing it onto his incredibly hard cock, being restrained behind his pants.

Miley moaned and instinctively gave his member a squeeze in response.

"Look what you did..." He moaned out before grinding against her hand. "Just thinking about all I'm going to do to you has me rock hard."

Miley bit her lip and writhed in her seat in excitement, loving the thought of turning someone on in anticipation of her body.

"You like that,huh? You like turning people on with your body?"

She nodded feverishly in agreement as she continued to grope this strange man before her. "God, yes. Yes, I do."

"SLUT!" He abruptly yelled out, causing her to jump in shock. His voice seemed to echo throughout the room and only seemed to increase her arousal.

"Spread your fucking legs! Expose your your sex to me" Without hesitation or resolve, her legs uncrossed and spread wide for him. Exposed to the cool air, she could tell just how extremely wet these first few minutes had her. His hand was felt gathering and forcefully yanking her dress upwards, making sure there was nothing left unexposed.

He hummed softly as he observed her tight, young body. "Mmm...what if your adoring fans could see you now... Spread wide open for a complete stranger... Pussy drooling and begging for my cock..."

Almost breathless at the thought of humiliation, she rolled her head back and resisted the urge to pleasure herself in front of him.

"You'd like that too, wouldn't you? You seem like the type of slut that wants to be fucked on a stage. Maybe even have a bukkake in front of your family..."

"Yes...yes..." She huffed repeatedly as he spoke explicitly to her. Thoughts of publicly exposing herself, her kinkiness, fully to the world drove her wild. Her hips writhed so hard that it seemed she was prepared to fuck the air. He placed his fingers at her now soaked entrance and lightly toyed with her slippery lips, intentionally avoiding her throbbing, needy clit.

"Filthy whore..." He whispered as two of his fingers slid past her lips and began to massage her entrance. "Beg me to fuck your cunt..."

His fingers slowly entered her and was immediately gripped by the warm, tight, moist flower that was her pussy. Her hips buckled under his electric touch and she found herself thrusting just to get him deeper inside.

"P-please...fuck..." She whispered softly to this mystery man.

He moved himself closer to her face, enough so that she could feel his hot breath on her skin.

"I'm sorry, I didn't understand you. Say it louder, whore."

She swallowed hard and let out a suppressed groan in aggravation. Sexual tension consistently building within her. "Please fuck my c-cunt! Please!"

She spat out hurriedly, as his fingers lazily fucked her. In and out. Easy and slow. Squelching from her wetness made itself known.

His tongue found one of her rock hard nipples and gave it a little flick, causing an immediate moan from Miley.

"How should I fuck you? And where?" Without warning, he removed his fingers from her warmth, causing her to groan in protest. As he stood up, Miley heard a zipper unzip in front of her. "Should I use my fingers or..."

Suddenly hardened flesh, obviously his cock, could be felt against her mouth. Maybe she was a whore, because she immediately parted her lips and took the man into her mouth.

A satisfied moan came from him and his softly began to fuck her face. His hand gripped the back of her head as he pushed her all the way down his 7 hard inches to his tone lower abdomen.

She gagged and coughed , yet was unable to move away from the increasing pressure on the back of her head until he removed his hand.

She took a deep inhale and swallowed once given the opportunity and he chuckled at her. "I'm going to assume that means you want my cock...now, beg for it!"

Still out of breath from having her face plummeted, she gasped and moaned. "Please fuck my pussy with your hard cock!"

He roughly pulled her up by the dress that was crumpled around her waist and turned her around. His heavy hand pushed her upper back, indicating that he wanted her to bend over. Her hands found the chair that she was just sitting on and braced both side of the seat. He kicked her legs apart, causing them to spread more then proceeded to rub his cock against her wet entrance.

She moaned in pleasure as he coated himself in her juices before having her head forcefully yanked back by his fingers entangled in her hair. "Ungh!" She groaned at the new but welcomed discomfort.

Slowly his cock entered her and her knees almost buckled. His girth was much wider than any cock she'd ever had and she was almost certain he was going to rip her apart. He let out an almost animalistic growl as he slapped her ass and increased his pace.

"Oh..more...h-ard-er..." speaking was becoming more and more difficult but she still needed more. She yearned to feel like filth. To be pushed to limits she'd never reached before.

At her request, he sped up his pace. He let go of her hair and gripped her hips, causing him to swing his thrusts with much more momentum. The sound of their skin slapping against one another made their sex more audible. Miley seemed to be put in a trance by the incredible ecstasy building within her.

Noticing she was getting too much enjoyment from it all and he was feeling himself build to climax, he removed himself from her pussy. She braced against the chair as her wobbly legs tried to regain strength on their own.

"Hm." He said as he studied his cock, dripping of her juices. "You're one horny slut..." Still trying to catch her breath, she moaned in response.

"Stay there." He commanded before she noticed that the door clicked and he had left her all alone. Breathless, pussy quivering, orgasm ebbing within her.

Even though her legs were exhausted, she obeyed and patiently waited for whatever was to come next.

Just as her heart rate seemed to settle, the door clicked again, announcing the arrival of whom she assumed would be her newfound cock Master. That is, until she heard heels clicking against the tile floor.

"Oh my..." the soft, female voice said with a small gasp. "What do we have here? A little slut that's been freshly fucked?" Miley shivered at the gentle touch that ran across her back, down to her ass, and in between her legs.

Petite fingers skillfully caressed her pulsating mound before giving her wetness a slap. Miley groaned and bit at her lip.

*SLAP*

Another.

*SLAP SLAP*

Two more.

Directly onto her swollen clit.

"Fuck.." Miley groaned at the sensation, not realizing how much pain really turned her on until this occurrence. She felt her wetness increasing yet again. "Dumb slut..." The soft female voice said, in a almost degrading tone. "You've made my hand wet."

Suddenly Miley's own scent was in front of her nose and she almost went insane with excitement. "Lick it off, bitch."

Miley went to work on the new abuser's hand. Sucking her own musty juice from her fingers hungrily until they were removed her mouth.

"Look at that oozing gape that he left in you..." She felt multiple fingers enter her drooling, quivering snatch, investigating the work that was done to her.

"Mmm. What a loose whore you are..." Soon the woman had her whole fist inside of Miley and began pumping it, in and out. Nice and slow. Miley's walls tightened around her , hungry for another good fucking.

She soon felt wet, hot pressure against her button as the woman's tongue slid between her ass cheeks. Miley moaned, pushing her tight ass into the woman's face. For a couple of minutes, her asshole was licked and prodded as her pussy was fist fucked slowly.

Nearing orgasm, Miley held onto the chair with one hand and rubbed her clit with the other. It was as if her lover knew what was happening and The asshole licks turned to kisses on her ass cheeks as the fist was removed.

"Noooo..." Miley moaned disappointed at once again not being given the chance to finish. The woman giggled, slapping Miley on the ass with her hand that's been moistened by pussy juice.

"Aw. Poor baby. You just want a big cock to make you cum, don't you?" She thrusted her hips against Miley's ass, mocking her thirst for penetration before pulling Miley up by the hair and striding her across the room. Miley made grunts and groans as she walked, feeling her sensitive and swollen pussy throb with each step.

The woman seemed to be shorter than her as she stood in front of her and licked Miley's chest while playing with her nipples. Desperate as hell for more attention, Miley found herself grinding her mound against the woman with vigor.

"Horny little bitch, aren't you?" She whispered as she pushed Miley to her knees and placed her hand on the back of her head. She pushed her face forward and held it there. "Got a nice surprise for you, baby."

The firmness of a cockhead brushed against Miley's lips and she felt her inner slut come alive. "Mmm" She welcomed the cock into her mouth as the realization of what the hole in the wall was came to her. Once she caught a rhythm, the woman's hands left her head and found their way to Miley's tits. The woman knead and groped her from behind as she sucked on this new, slim cock. The hands slid down to her pussy, playfully teasing and swirling in her wetness. Miley also realized, as the woman pressed her body against hers, that she was also nude. Soft, plump tits rested against her back as she was being fondled.

After a few minutes of this, the woman's pulled Miley's head away from the cock, causing a disappointed groan to come from not only Miley but the man on the other side of the wall.

"I need some attention too, ya know..." She seductively crooned before standing Miley up and spinning her to face the other way. "So, how about this..." The woman softly said as she pushed Miley against the wall. "You get a cock up one of your holes and I get your tongue in mine..." Miley bent over to allow entrance to her holes and her head landed at just the right height. The woman stepped in front of her, bent over and spread her cheeks and pushed herself against Miley's face.

Miley moaned into her pussy as she felt the cock slide into her wet snatch and begin to furiously pump into her.

"That's right...eat me..." She heard as she licked and sucked upon the meaty pussy before her. Her head spun with ecstasy at the sinful act that was right in the middle of. "Don't stop until I cum all over your slut face!" The woman yelled as she continued to grind herself on Miley's face. Miley groaned in compliance, sucking every delicate part of her pussy as she spread her ass cheeks wider.

Miley always seemed to have a slight obsession with asses, even that of a male. Unfortunately, Liam hadn't been as giving with his as he used to be, so she decided to take full advantage of the one in front of her. She gripped the two cheeks in her hands and forcefully pushed them together.

With newfound vigor, she began prodding her tongue between the cheeks and penetrating the woman's right asshole.

"Fuck...yesssss..." The Woman hissed and began to tremble as Miley began running her tongue up and down, from ass to pussy. Her face was now glazed and dripping with the woman's juices. Meanwhile, the cock behind her was fucking her at what seemed to be the speed of light.

Her ass bounced with each stroke before the voice behind her groaned out, "Milk my cock!" Her pussy walls clamped down around him and he felt that he could no longer hold out. Strings and strings of cum filled her cunt to the point of overflowing and streaming out of her. Almost immediately after, the woman bucked and gyrated against her face before cumming.

"Oh...SHIT!" She yelled as her pussy trembled and erupted on Miley's face, leaving her coated in the front and stuffed in the back.

Miley and the woman toppled over onto the ground, their legs feeling like jello from their state of ecstasy. Miley licked the love juices from her lips as she rolled onto her back. Strands of her hair seemed to have glued themselves to her face by this point. Cum was oozing from her throbbing pussy. She was a perfect hot mess.

After a minute or so, the elusive door opened again, this time two sets of footsteps were heard entering the room.

Looks like you've had fun..." The familiar, sultry Hispanic voice said as he pulled Miley to her feet. The other man chuckled,and seemed to walk over to the mistress and help her up.

Her thoughts were broken by a sudden deep kiss from the man in front of her. Their tongues danced and tasted one another, sharing the delicious pussy juice with each other. In the middle of the kiss, a rather large hand forcefully slapped against Miley's ass, causing her to lurch closer to the man, His large, erect cock now wedged-between them.

"Mmm!" She moaned into the kiss but never broke contact from him, she found his mouth addictive and almost electric. Gently, she felt herself being picked up by him and immediately gliding down onto his cock.

Her pussy was so incredibly sensitive by now that she couldn't help but let out a huge moan of pleasure at his girth. He pumped her pussy slowly, the cum that was already inside of her was a natural lubricant and made him fuck her with ease. Fully entranced by him fucking her in the air, she placed her hands on his shoulders and bit her lip, concentrating on each in and out motion.

She hardly noticed that someone was now rubbing warmed lube against her asshole until the head of a cock made its way into it. "Ohhh!" She yelled into air, feeling an almost burning sensation as he eased himself into her. She almost climaxed right then and there. Filled by two girthy cocks. Suspended in the air.

The two men found a rhythm amongst one another and move almost fluidly. One would pump in while the other side out. Slow at first, then increasing in pace. Beneath her, she felt a warm tongue running across her taint. She assumed it was the woman, giving pleasure wherever she could.

Miley was in heaven. Sex heaven. She laid her head back against the main that stretching her asshole and reveled in sinful act. Soon, the men were ramming themselves into her, obviously nearing completion. This time Miley felt her end drawing near as well.

12