The Box

Story Info
An incomplete story of love, trust, and bondage.
1.7k words
3.36
11.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was late in the afternoon and he was coming home a little later than usual. She met him at the door, so happy to see him. When he comes home she can't wait to hug and kiss him, but today she couldn't. He was carrying a big box and it was blocking her access to him. She noticed that on the box he had written her name and "DO NOT TOUCH OR OPEN"...she kind of smirked, he knew she loved surprises but hated it when he teased her with them. He made things even worse when he placed the box in the middle of the room, knowing she would see it and have to walk around it. His huge smiling face made it all even worse.

After they had dinner and she cleaned up the kitchen she went into the bedroom to fold some clothes. He stayed in the living to watch some TV and check something out online about the upcoming Nascar race. When he finished online he noticed she still had not come back into the living room. He looked at the box and smiled one of his devilish grins and decided to go find her.

He found her in their room standing at the foot of the bed folding clothes and wearing one of his t-shirts and a pair of thongs. God he loved it when she wore those, almost as much as he did when she wore nothing at all. He stood there in the doorway admiring her and thinking how much he loved her. Everyday with her has been amazing and the day she took his name was one of the happiest in his life. He loved the feel her skin under his fingers. He could feel her even standing there watching her. Watching her without her knowledge turned him on. He loved how when she reached across the bed he could see her ass peek out from under his shirt. He thought to himself "damn, she is so sexy".

As he watched her he wanted her more and more with each move she made. He thought about the box again and wanted to share its contents with her. She still had no idea he was watching her, so he stepped back into the living room to retrieved the box and quietly placed it in the bedroom. He approached her and wrapped his arms around her. He startled her cause she jumped slightly pressing her against him a little harder. He couldn't help himself, she looked so sexy, he had to feel her against him and softness of her skin on his finger tips.

She reached over her head, behind her, and rubbed the back of his head, feeling his amazing hair between her fingers. She loves his long hair, it so beautiful and she loves watching his face when she runs her fingers through it. Her reach over her head lifted her shirt slightly and he reached underneath it to feel her soft stomach. His touch was loving and he knew how it made her feel because she gasped as soon as she felt his skin on hers. He leaned in to kiss her neck and give it a light nibble. As she leaned into his kiss he pulled her into him harder. He knows how much she loves it when he takes control. With his free hand he pulls her head back and places a kiss on her cheek.

He is going to please her in ways she has only fantasized about. After kissing her cheek he whispers in her ear how much he loves her and then he pushes her face down onto the bed and pulls her shirt up and works it over her head. Pushing her back down and holding her there, he reaches for the pair of handcuffs he had already removed from the box and had in his back jeans pocket. With his free hand he pulled one of her hands behind her back, holding it there, he lets go of her head and grabs her other hand. With both hands behind her back he wraps the cuffs around her wrists.

Now that she is cuffed he wants to see the look on her face. He grabs one elbow and forces her to roll over, the look of surprise and excitement on her face pleased him. It was one of her fantasies that he take her and bound her and make her his own, his slave. He moves her up on the bed a little more positioning her right where he wants her. He climbs onto the bed, straddles her, and kisses her deeply. Her sweet kisses back make his already hardening cock harden even more. As he slides back down her body he grabs her thongs with his teeth and pulls them off her. After removing her thongs he reaches for something else from the box and then leans down and starts kissing her calves.

With each loving kiss he spreads her legs a little more. She was loving how caring he was being with her, he always is but something is different this time. His focus was her, his love was flowing from him in everything he did. While she was totally engrossed in his kisses he grabbed her ankle and pulled her leg further and wrapped a rope around it then tied it to the footboard of their bed. He took her by surprise again and she gasped loudly. He took the other ankle in his hand and this time without the kissing he pulled wide and tied it to the other side of the footboard. She was totally exposed to him now and could feel the cool breeze from the ceiling fans teasing her throbbing pussy. It reminded her of when her suck her clit into his mouth suck on it and flick it with his tongue then pull back and blow on it. He knew it drove her mad.

She wanted to see what he was doing but it was hard to move now with her hands cuffed behind her and her legs spread wide and tied to their bed. She was turned on by his desire and passion, she knew she was already getting wet. Her hole was wanting him so bad. The anticipation of what he had plan was overwhelming. This was a side of him he never shared before and it was so sexy. She was able to lift her head enough to see he was still dressed and fumbling with something else, but what.

As he dug into the box for the best part of his surprise he felt his erection pressing against the inside of his jeans. He wanted to unleash it on her right then but he refused himself. He stood back up to face her spread legs and looks at her sweet wet pussy, already glistening with her wetness. He knew he need no lube with her, he never did. She got so excited that her pussy was always ready and wet for him. He knew what to do to make her even wetter and tonight was all about making her as wet and please as he could. He wanted to fulfill one of her fantasies and if it was something he really enjoyed he knew he would do it again. Her desire to submissive intrigued him but was always something he knew little about it. He had spanked her and pulled her hair, but being forceful was not his thing. He placed the toy he had bought for this playtime between her legs resting it against her thigh and just barely touching one side of her pussy.

She loved it when his 6'1" body was crawling up to her, bound or not. He was so sexy and always turned her on. She loved him, everything about him, and he desire to fulfill one of her fantasies was turning her on even more. The cold toy between her legs made her squeal a little and squirm. He came up to her face and she could tell he was holding something between his fingers. He leaned down to her and kissed her lips and ended the kiss by biting her lower lip. He loved that, she bit his all the time and he knew amazing it felt. He lifted her head and pulled a black blindfold over her head and covered her eyes. She was not prepared for this but it excited her more. She wanted so bad to thrust her hips up to him, to tell him she wanted his hard cock buried in her. But her legs wouldn't let her move that way easily.

He kissed his way back down between her legs taking time to enjoy breast and nibble on her breasts. He took one in between his forefinger and thumb, twisted it, pinched it, and then pulled it hard. She let out a moan that he felt all over. He did this to the other breast until both nipples stood erect to him. She was squirming so much he knew he was working her over good and he was only just beginning. He was going to make her have orgasms like she had never had before. He had nipple clamps in the box but elected not to pull them out, at least not yet. He kissed down her stomach until he reached her soft bald mound. He could smell her already. It made his cock throb even harder, he remembered how she smelled after he ate her until she squirted all her juices on her face. He wanted her to do that again and again.

He licked her swelling clit and sucked into his mouth. He began to tease it with his tongue and bury his face into her. Each time his faced was pressed into her he would hum adding more sensation to the pleasure his mouth and tongue were giving her. He heard her moans, they filled the room. But, he wanted more, he wanted them louder. He wanted to hear her scream his name in passion and pleasure.

His desire to hear her cries was overwhelming. He stood up and removed the toy from against her thigh. He turned it on low, but she could hear it good. Was what it, its purr was loud and exciting. He slowly moved it into her gently pressing it against her cunt.