The Box

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lsa3
lsa3
96 Followers

Steve told him to hold it in his mouth and enjoy how it feels.

To Charlie it felt hot, incredibly soft like velvet and hard at the same time. He could also feel that it was alive, the blood flowing in Steve's veins made his cock pulse.

He started to explore the head with his tongue, running it all around and behind the head, discovering that the area around and just under the head was extremely sensitive -- more than his was, given the way it jumped. It felt hot on his tongue when he licked it and was like silk.

Steve told him to start with licking and sucking his balls, then work his way up the underside of his cock with his tongue, swirling it around and around as he moved to the head.

Charlie liked the man scent from Steve's balls and the way they felt when he took them into his mouth.

He was surprised when HIS cock started to get hard from the attention he was giving to Steve.

Finally, he worked back up the underside to the soft spongy head and sucked it into his mouth. It fit perfectly.

He could swirl his tongue all around it as he started to gently suck and move his head up and down.

Steve told him to press the head of his cock against the roof of his mouth, stick his tongue forward and, holding it there, force his mouth down on his cock as far as he could.

Steve moaned as Charlie slid down, burying his nose in Steve's hair.

Needing a breath, Charlie slowly slid back up, swirling his tongue all over Steve's cock as he pulled back.

With only the head in his mouth, Charlie twisted his mouth around on it as he worked his tongue under and around the back of the head.

Steve was rigid as Charlie repeated the process of trapping his cock and sliding all the way down on it, causing Steve to become more vocal as he repeated the process again and again.

Finally, Barbara, who was watching and fingering herself, suggested that Steve stand up. He would be more comfortable that way. Steve readily agreed.

With Steve now standing over Charlie, he could slide easily into his throat and use both hands to hold his head in place. Steve was in heaven.

As was Charlie because he was loving the way Steve's hard, yet soft cock felt plunging into his mouth. The more he sucked the harder it got.

They continued for another 10-15 minutes with Steve holding Charlie's head and driving his cock deep into his mouth. Steve's knees were shaking and his breath was coming in gulps every time he buried his cock in Charlie's throat.

Suddenly, Steve pulled out and said "I'm close to cumming, where do you want it?"

Charlie replied "as deep in my mouth as you can get it. I want to feel you and taste you."

With that, Steve grabbed Charlie's head and started fucking his mouth and throat hard. Faster and deeper he went until he pulled Charlie's head all the way down on his cock and froze, pumping his hot cum into Charlie's throat.

After 6 or 8 strong pulses that Charlie could feel with his tongue he had to swallow in order to breathe. Steve's cum tasted good, a little salty but good. It definitely was a new taste to Charlie and he liked it.

Barbara spoke up and asked Steve "Well, how did he do?"

Steve responded "he's a natural. He took my cock all the way down his throat with no effort at all! He has a million dollar mouth."

She said "Great! Then it's a go for the party."

Steve replied "With a mouth like that he is going to be a big hit."

She had Charlie get up and asked him if he was ready.

He said "yes, with a big smile."

Barbara asked him if he needed to clean up or go to the bathroom. He replied "Nope, I'm fine; he tasted good."

They then led him into the living room to an alcove that had a curtain across it. There in the alcove was a cabinet, painted flat black.

One side was a door and looking in, one could see a seat with a cushion on it and another cushion for his knees. There also was a little shelf that was large enough to hold a tissue box, some wipes and a water bottle.

On the tapered front was an oval opening that had a roll of padding on the inside. Charlie was to sit on the seat with his face against the oval, ready to service all comers.

Inside the top of the box was a spool that held 8 inch wide black nylon webbing. There was a slot that the end of the web could fit into and the spool tightened with a little crank. This would hold Charlie's head against the oval until either the guest or Charlie moved the lever to release it.

On the outside of the top was a pair of handles for the "customer" to hang onto.

There was also a door bell button that Charlie could push if he needed anything.

Underneath the seat were some wires that connected to the wires on his butt plug and his cock. These ran up to a box on the rear of the lid that controlled the power and pulses that Charlie would feel.

Barbara and Steve asked him if he had any questions.

He said "nope, I can't wait to get started."

With that, they hooked up the wires and helped him into the box. Once he was in, Steve ran the webbing around the back of Charlie's head and slid it into the slot to hold it in place.

When he was comfortable, Steve turned on the power. Charlie felt like the plug was fucking him, sliding in and out of his ass. With each thrust in, his cock would receive a pulse which made it jump like he was cumming.

Steve explained that the settings would be kept low so he would not cum. Their purpose was just to keep him "interested."

Asking again if he was OK, they closed him in. It seemed like half an hour before he got his first customer -- a woman he estimated to be in her 30's.

She hiked up her skirt and pressed up against the opening, saying "do me baby."

Charlie noticed that she wore no panties, had shaved off all of her crotch hair and that she smelled good. Not heady the way Vinny smelled but nice and spicy nonetheless.

Charlie started by lightly licking her from below her pussy to one side of her clitoris. He was careful to avoid it until she became more aroused. It didn't take long for her to get wet and she tasted good.

He worked his tongue into her as deep as he could, alternating long slow strokes with feather light touches around her clitoris. Five more minutes of this and she was moaning and squirming, trying to get him further into her pussy.

He took this as his cue to suck and lick on her clitoris, which put her into orbit. He slid two fingers into her and worked them in addition to his sucking and tonguing her "man in a boat."

She immediately started to drive her crotch into his mouth, thrusting harder and harder as she came up. Finally, with a long groan, she exploded in a hard, wet orgasm, holding onto the handles and shaking against Charlie's face.

Charlie felt good that he could give her such a strong climax and boy did she taste great.

When she relaxed and came back from wherever she went, she thanked him saying "I really needed that" and took a casino chip out of her purse, which she gave to him.

He was so aroused from the moving plug in his ass that all he wanted to do was make it go faster until he came. Unfortunately, it just kept thrusting as the same slow pace, not enough to get him off but it did do a good job of keeping him aroused.

His next "customer" was a guy, about 50 years old and in good shape. The guy dropped his trousers and boxers, revealing a very nice 7 1/2 inch cut cock. It was bigger than his own and fatter than Steve's.

The guy cranked on the spool that tightened his head up against the opening and slipped his cock into Charlie's open mouth. Held the way he was, Charlie could only stick his tongue forward, relax his throat and suck.

Once the guy realized he could bury his cock in Charlie's throat, he did just that, holding onto the handles and brutally fucking his face. There was no way he could escape that hard cock driving into his mouth. All he could do was relax, try to get a breath and suck.

It was like having a machine fuck his mouth. The guy kept going on and on, getting faster and faster until he drove his cock into Charlie's throat and held it there as he unloaded his hot cum.

All Charlie could do was breathe through his nose and swallow. He couldn't even taste the guy's cum, he was buried so deep.

When the guy relaxed, Charlie released the latch holding his head against the opening and licked his now softening cock until it was clean. He also passed a couple of tissues to him from the box he had inside.

The guy said "thanks, you've got a good mouth, I may be back later" as he zipped up and handed Charlie his second casino chip.

The next few hours brought a steady stream of customers, all leaving quite satisfied and leaving Charlie with more casino chips.

Then Steve came up and unlatched the box, saying that it was time for a break. Charlie needed help unfolding, disconnecting and getting out, but once he was out and had stretched, he was OK.

He went to the bathroom, washed his face and looked at the chips that he had collected. Most were $25 and $50 chips with a quite a few $100 chips as well. He was delighted. Not only was he being paid for his time but was receiving generous tips as well. He was going to go home with a bunch of money.

After relaxing for a few minutes, he was ready to get back into the box. Steve hooked him up and made sure he had everything he needed.

It wasn't long before he had a new customer, a lady in a fancy flowing dress. When she started unwrapping the dress, he realized that it was an Indian sari. It took several minutes to get it all off, leaving her with a thin skirt and top. She hiked up the skirt and moved to the opening in the box, presenting herself to him.

He started in on her, licking slowly and gently. He was enchanted with her smell and taste. It was sweet and spicy and he felt that he could eat her for hours.

He suddenly realized that it must be from the curries that she probably ate. He was in heaven, having never tasted anything like her.

He took his time, working slowly and lingering on her inner folds. God she tasted good! His long slow licks brought her up and up until she was meeting his movements, trying to get more of his tongue into her.

At this point, he started to gently lick and suck her clitoris, which had hardened to about ¾ of an inch long. He began to suck it like it was a little cock while flicking his tongue over the tip and she began to get quite vocal, moaning and gasping as she became more aroused.

He slowed down and worked a finger into her, stroking her G-spot as he sucked and licked her, wanting to take as long as he could to bring her to a climax. He really could eat her for hours.

Suddenly she began to shake and take deep breaths. He knew he had only seconds left so he sucked her as hard as he could and moved his finger in and out of her as fast as he could. She thrust herself into his face and froze, gasping and shaking as she went over the edge.

He eased her finger out of her and sucked her in gentle pulses, stretching out her orgasm, until she sagged and almost fell on the floor.

When she regained her energy and stood back up, he passed her a handful of tissues to blot herself with.

In a lovely musical voice she thanked him profusely for such a wonderful experience, telling him that she would remember him for years to come.

He responded that she would be the same for him as well. Pleasing her was heavenly.

A couple of minutes after she left, a big black man came in. In a deep voice he asked "are you ready to take care of me boy?"

Charlie replied "yes sir."

With that, he dropped his slacks and shorts, revealing an impossibly large cock that wasn't even hard yet. He walked up to the box and tightened the webbing, pulling Charlie's head tight against the padded opening.

He then fed the head of that monster to Charlie and told him to "get busy, boy."

Charlie couldn't believe the size of it as it got harder and harder in his mouth. He couldn't move other than to slide his tongue over and around the velvety head and suck on it to get the precum from it.

When he was nice and hard, he pulled back and asked "are you ready boy?"

Charlie said "yes" and asked "how long is it? I've never seen one like it before."

The man said "a little over 12 inches, now open up."

With that he slowly fed his cock into Charlie's mouth, working it in, pulling out, and working it in a little deeper with each thrust.

Charlie found that he could take that monster into his throat and relaxed a little. After all, he had experienced a brutal facefucking earlier so he knew he could handle it.

Gradually the man kept thrusting until all of his cock was sliding into Charlie's mouth and his short curly pubic hairs were touching Charlie's nose.

Charlie sucked as best he could and swallowed, which tightened his throat on that monster cock. He could feel the long strokes of the cock sliding into his mouth and was getting into making the experience as good for the black man as possible.

The man began to thrust harder, driving his cock completely into Charlie's throat faster and faster. Then he stopped with his cock completely buried.

Charlie could feel the cock pulsing as his cum shot straight down his throat. It felt awesome.

When he relaxed and pulled his cock out, Charlie got a taste of his cum which he liked. It was not as sweet as some he had that day but good nonetheless.

The man said "you did a good job boy. Not many can take my cock all the way down. I'm glad I hired you."

It was at this point Charlie realized that he just sucked off Diamond and responded "it was my pleasure sir."

The next few hours were a whirlwind of cocks and pussys. Charlie got good at bringing up both men and women slowly so their pleasure was drawn out to the point of having some of them begging to cum. He was in heaven.

Finally, things quieted down and the last of the guests left. Steve came to get Charlie and helped him unfold and straighten up.

Charlie had a hard-on that wouldn't quit. Imagine 12 hours of stimulation without release. He was READY. His ass was so hungry to be fucked that it wasn't funny.

Steve removed the butt plug and electrodes and got him into a shower, which felt wonderful. It didn't do anything for the fact that he was hornier than he had ever been but the hot water did feel good.

When he had dried off, Steve asked him if he was ready to cum.

Charlie replied "YES! My ass is so hungry I'm going nuts."

Steve asked if he would like to get fucked.

To which Charlie responded "oh yes!"

Steve had him get on the bed on his hands and knees. Then he fed him his cock for Charlie to get hard.

As he worked on him, he realized that the day's "training" had paid off. Charlie was GOOD!

He had a feel for Steve's reactions and could deep throat his cock with ease, swallowing to tighten the muscles around his cock head when it was all the way in. Steve had to pull out because he was coming up too quickly, much to Charlie's disappointment.

Just then Barbara walked in asking if Charlie had improved his skills.

Steve said "he now sucks like a pro. Why don't you try him yourself?"

She dropped her jeans and panties, got on the bed, resting against the pillows and headboard and opened her legs. Charlie crawled forward and went to work, alternating between long licks up and inside her pussy and lightly licking and sucking on her clitoris.

She said "oooh, he HAS improved!" as she grabbed his head and pulled him into her crotch.

Steve then got some of the lube he had used earlier and worked it into Charlie's ass; working his fingers around and around until Charlie could accept 3 fingers comfortably.

Next he lubed his cock and put the head to Charlie's rosebud. It took less effort than he expected to slide all the way into his ass.

Charlie's "man pussy" was hungry and welcomed his cock! The day-long teasing definitely had its effect as it wanted to be filled right now!

As Steve slowly buried himself on Charlie's tight ass and began to move, Charlie moaned "Ooooh, finally! God, it feels wonderful. Fuck me, fuck me."

He then went back to the sucking and licking he was doing on Barbara.

Steve was doing everything he could to keep from coming up too rapidly.

Charlie's virgin ass was sooo tight and felt incredible. He got some more of the lube, reached under and started stroking Charlie's rock hard cock.

He suspected that it would not take Charlie to cum since he had been kept on edge all day. He got a rhythm going, sliding into Charlie's ass as he slid a tight hand down his rock hard cock.

This created another conflict for Charlie, he wanted to thrust back to meet that wonderful cock but at the same time he wanted to drive his cock forward into Steve's slippery hand.

Finally, he just relaxed and accepted Steve's actions and focused on giving Barbara as much pleasure as possible.

She was now thrusting into Charlie's mouth; trying to get his probing tongue deeper into her pussy. He worked back and forth between long licks and pulsating suction combined with light licks on her clitoris.

She was starting to shake as she approached her climax.

Seeing this, Steve started driving hard into Charlie's hungry ass until he couldn't hold it any longer and unloaded in his tight hole, jamming up against Charlie as hard as he could, which drove him into Barbara's crotch.

His timing was good because Barbara went over the edge at almost the same moment and rolled into several successive orgasms, each one stronger than the one before, while holding Charlie's head tight against her.

To his credit, Charlie did not stop sucking and licking until Barbara relaxed, finally letting go of his head.

Steve slowly withdrew and wiped his now soft cock and Charlie's ass with a towel. Poor Charlie still had not cum, so Steve rolled him over and motioned for Barbara to help him.

After wiping down Charlie's now rock hard cock, the two of them stroked, licked and sucked his cock and balls, stopping whenever it looked like Charlie was getting close.

They kept this up for about 20 minutes until he was arching, thrashing around, moaning and shaking each time he got close.

Nodding to each other, they moved in for the kill. Barbara sucked his now achingly hard cock deep into her throat while Steve licked and sucked his balls.

It only took her 6-8 strokes to get him to cum, flooding her mouth as he exploded, gasping and screaming as he went over the edge.

She swallowed and smiled at Steve, who was grinning like a cat that ate the canary.

Just as he told her "well done," Vinny walked in asking "are you having fun?"

To which they both replied "oh yes." Charlie was still coming back to earth and just smiled.

Speaking to Charlie she told him that Diamond was pleased and quite impressed with the way you took care of him earlier. He asked me to give you these as she handed him five $100 chips.

She told him "there are specific instructions for these. When you walk toward the front door of the casino, you will see the cashier's cage on the left. Go to the second row of slot machines past it on the left and play all five chips in the second machine in.

Also, here is $1200 for your services today, we appreciated having you here."

He said "please thank Diamond, I really learned a lot and had a great time."

She went on to say "we have checked you out of your hotel and upgraded your flight back home to first class. Our limo will take you to the airport in the morning."

All he could say was "wow, thank you!"

She asked him if he was hungry and he said "no, but thank you." All he wanted to do was take a shower and get some sleep, which he did shortly thereafter.

In the morning, he got together his things, thanked everyone for his life changing experience, counted the chips he had collected while in the box (he had $1375 worth), grabbed his bag and headed downstairs.

lsa3
lsa3
96 Followers