The Box

Story Info
Boxful of exotic erotic toys leads to hot reunion.
6.8k words
4.58
30.5k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hollyh
hollyh
153 Followers

The box arrived on a Tuesday morning. It was wrapped in inconspicuous brown paper, and her address was printed with black marker in a grade-schooler-ish handwriting. Had she not recognized the return address, she might have been quick to assume that this was a prank, or perhaps a dangerous delivery - after all, these were troubled times, were they not?! - but she DID recognize this particular delivery. It was from her lover. Her Master. Sir. Just a couple of nights ago, he had foretold of this package's arrival, so she blushed hotly as she spirited it into her house.

Upon removing the outer paper, a note fell into her lap. She smiled when she saw her name written in his own manly handwriting on the parchment paper, the contents of the letter sealed from her gaze with sealing wax. 'Not many men in this day and age even know what sealing wax IS,' she thought, 'let alone know how to use it!' She was constantly amazed at his worldliness, even though he boasted of being from a small town. She knew his refinement came from his job as a well-traveled oil executive which took him, literally, all over the world. Where his knowledge of how to take control of her mind, her body, her spirit came from, she wasn't sure - but she knew she couldn't live without it! With each play session, it was as if he stepped more and more into her skin.

At first, his absences were just a part of the foreplay... they were still very connected even while he was away, and that was satisfying to her; but this latest separation had shown her exactly how much his physical presence was beginning to mean to her. The arrival of this box signaled the end of that separation, and so, trembling, she broke the seal and read:

"My dearest, beautiful Little Girl,

All month as I have been traveling the world, you have serviced me well over the telephone and over the computer. Now is the time that your service shall be rewarded: I have been collecting these lovely toys as a chronicle of my trip as well as for our use together the next time my eyes look upon you.

Open the box. Inside you will find a lovely leather collar for that gorgeous neck of yours, aged leather wrist and ankle cuffs w/ restraints, and a handmade leather paddle all of which were made in Italy; black silk undergarments (I hope I remembered your size) from my trip into Thailand; a lovely emu feather duster and a soft llama wool mitt from my dip into Australia; the finest massage oil and herbal tea that will enhance our mood - blended especially for us by a talented Chinese herbalist; a handmade translucent gold silk robe sewn especially for you in India, as well as some lovely candles and soft music from different areas that I have visited. I expect you to have the "toys" placed near our bed ~ as I use each of them on you, I will tell you how I acquired them Light the candles and have the music playing softly in anticipation of my return. I will be at your door in three days. I want you waiting for me in the robe and undergarments ONLY.

Dab some of that wonderful perfume on your temples, behind your ears, on your breasts, behind your knees. You are not to cum for these three days, but I will be checking in nightly so that you may service me with some of your lovely hot, wanton voice. You may NOT touch yourself during our phone play, my love, because if you do, I know you will cum and I want you on the edge of insanity by the time I get there. I WILL check you thoroughly to make sure you have prepared as I have instructed ~ for it is I who wants the pleasure of pushing you into the abyss.

~~Sir~~"

She took the note and held it to her nose, breathing deeply. His scent still lingered: sandalwood, musk, a hint of citrus. Her nipples hardened as if something animalistic deep within her was awakened by merely coming in contact with his scent. She felt herself get wet, and it was all she could do to keep her hand from straying between her legs. Her eyes went back to the note: "...for it is I who wants the pleasure of pushing you into the abyss..." and she groaned as her hand fell silently onto the cushion. If she touched herself, he would know.

The smell of leather began to permeate the room... mingled with jasmine, lavender, and other exotic fragrances. She placed the box on the floor at her feet and reached in. The cool softness of the silk garments met her fingertips first... she pulled each of them slowly from the box and blushed as she thought of their silkiness against her bare skin, knowing that they left very little for the imagination. She realized that in wearing them, she would have to overcome her own body image issues, and she hoped that she could comply... and hoped even more that he wouldn't be disappointed in what he saw. Reaching back inside, she ran her hand against the leather cuffs and they spoke to her of him: strong, soft, cool to begin with but warming with contact, gently binding... the metaphors kept pouring through her head like water from a broken urn.

She gently lifted the bindings from the box, the buckles clinking together in a melodious rhapsody. The four leather cuffs were trimmed in some sort of very soft fur linings, and the leather collar was hand woven into the most intricate pattern, the tiny brass buckles and the small ring where a leash would snap onto it was the only indication that it was a collar and not a piece of jewelry. She laid these pieces across her lap, and reached back into the box and slowly lifted the leather paddle into her right hand. Swinging it gently, she brought it against her left had with a resounding "SLAP"... her whole being tingled at the thought of how that would feel against her bare ass. Quickly, she sat it aside and reach in once again to lift another treasure from its confines.

This time a different smell hit her nose. Green tea, herbs... distinctive yet indistinguishable at the same time. She realized this must be the tea that he spoke of that was blended to "enhance our moods". A small tag written in Chinese was attached. 'Must be the instructions' she thought as a faint smile passed across her lips and she quickly sat the container on the coffee table. She'd take that to the kitchen shortly. A beautiful hand-blown flask that held a jasmine scented oil was retrieved from the box, then another which held a lavender oil. She found the tapes: music from India, Japan, Ireland... 'my God,' she thought, 'where all has he been?!' The ring of the telephone jolted her back from her reverie.

Sitting the flasks on the table she ran to pick up the phone. She made it by the third ring, his voice greeted her, "I wondered if you were there."

She blushed hotly, "Yes, I am here. I got the box..."

"M-hmmmm" he said, "I knew you would. Today is day one. Remember what I told you in the letter... no touching. Now, what do you think of my choices?"

She sighed audibly and spoke almost in a whisper, as if afraid the neighbors might hear her, "What made you think of all this? It's so... so... uh... so NAUGHTY"

"Precisely, my dear Little Girl," he said quietly, "wait until you hear their stories! Wait until I use them on you... oh the music your voice and body will make!"

Her knees threatened to buckle under her, "ooohhhhhhhhhhh..." she whispered into the phone, "please, sir... just hearing your voice... I need t-t-t-ooo..."

He boomed, "DON'T YOU TOUCH YOURSELF! Just listen to me... listen to me breath... listen to me touch my cockkkkkmmmm... ohhhhhhhh... I'm thinking of your hand, my dearest... so warm... talk to me..."

She collected her thoughts, clearing her throat and, in her best phone sex voice, said, "oooohhhh, yessss... your cock is so hard in my hand... I want to taste you... feel my lips glide over the head... " She heard his breath quickening... his hand began to make the slapping noise that indicated she was on the right track. "Baby... you taste so good to me... feel my mouth running up and down the length of you... taking your balls one at a time into my hot mouth... "

He groaned at the thought, and she knew by the tone in his voice that he had already worked himself up somewhat before calling her. It only took a few minutes of her hot talk before she heard his voice begin to get huskier, his breathing more raspy. She knew then he was close.

"I want you to cum for me, Sir... cum all over your Little Girl... anoint me with your jui..."

His strangled cry cut her off. He loved it when she would submit to being covered in his offering... to gratefully kneel before him streaked with his cum.. "OOOOOHHHHH GODDDDDD!" he shouted. His breathing grated in his lungs. He needed that release... and he knew hearing him cum that hard would make her crazy with desire. He was right.

"Are you okay, sir?" she innocently asked, her voice dripping with lust, knowing full well that he was more than okay.

"Oh, yesssss... I'm wonderful. And I'm late. I have to go. I will call you tomorrow." And just like that, he was gone. The abruptness of his departure was not all that unusual, but on this occasion, it left her with a dull emptiness inside her. She didn't know yet what to make of that feeling. Silently, she dressed for a regular day at the office, but her mind would rarely be on work.

The next three days were a whirl of activities, all carefully planned by her to keep her mind occupied on things other than what pulsed within her loins. The dull ache that began with his abrupt phone call was quickly escalating into a full-scale bonfire within her; with each phone call his voice fanned the flames higher and higher. "Oh how I cannot wait to hear your groan with each swat of the paddle..." he would whisper. "I cannot wait to feel your delicately strong hands rubbing that oil onto me... slipping and sliding..."

The dampness of her panties was indication as to how he was able to get into her head and bring her to the brink: teasing, cajoling her to touch herself without saying the actual words. Yet, at the end of each call, he suddenly turned off the charm and just WENT as if he had something to say that caught in his throat, and this kept her slightly off-balance. She didn't know exactly what to expect when Friday rolled around and he would be standing at her door. The mystery of it all scared her a little: she was very much one to like things to be laid out neatly, predictably. But their relationship had been anything but predictable.

At the end of the day on Friday, she raced down to the parking garage, slamming her car into gear and leaving a skid mark several feet long. She zipped in and out of waiting traffic, impatiently navigating through the snarl to get home and get things ready before he arrived. She knew his bidding: she was to have everything in the bedroom (except the tea... he would tend to that), was to be showered and dressed in the lingerie that he'd sent, with the collar about her neck. She was to meet him at the door when he arrived.

Her heart was racing faster than her car... it had been a long time since she felt his strong arms around her, and there was something she wanted to say to him. Something she had been holding back up until now. Finally, after an eternity on the highway, she pulled into her drive and jettisoned her body out of the driver's seat in a dead run for the front door. Because he hadn't bothered to give her an arrival time, she was almost in a panicked state to get things in order before he got there.

Once inside, she took note of whether everything he had sent was in its proper place. She then went to the stereo and put in one of the tapes he'd sent... she wasn't sure where the music was from, but it seemed to have an almost instantaneously calming effect on her. Slowly, she undressed and stepped into the shower, turning the warm water on herself. As she absentmindedly soaped her body, she found her mind drifting back to their conversations... going over and over in her mind what he had said, how he had said it, and what it all could mean.

A loud rap at the bathroom door startled her. "Are you in there?" It was HIS voice! He was EARLY! She quickly rinsed off the soap and wrapped towels around her body and her hair, then stepped out to open the bathroom door. He filled the doorway with his frame, his hands on his hips, eyes turned into a bemused scowl. "YOU, Little Girl, are NOT prepared in the way I told you to present yourself to me, are you?!?"

She looked at his shoes, when everything in her wanted to look into his eyes.

"No, sir, I am not" she said, in an almost frightened whisper.

"Then you shall be punished, but first... " and he swept her into his arms and pulled her close, pushing the towels from her body and letting her wet hair fall free. His right arm cradled her against him; his left hand went into her damp hair, pulling her face close to his, her mouth to his mouth.

"God, I've missed you..." he murmured against her mouth as he possessed it with his own... his tongue immediately invading. She gripped his biceps with her hands, squeezing them and pulling him closer... wanting to sink completely into his flesh and become a part of him. The kiss held none of the hesitation that his phone calls had held. This kiss was full of desire and... dare she feel it?... love.

The kiss was broken and she planted her face into his chest and breathed deeply. His scent filled her nose, her head, and her very soul. His hands came up to cradle her face, and he tipped it up so that she was looking into his eyes. "Please finish what you started, and come to the bedroom when you are ready..."

"Yessir," she replied and he released her, turning toward the kitchen. She closed the bathroom door and leaned against it heavily, the after effects of the kiss suddenly turning her legs into molten lava. She took a deep breath to compose herself, and stood to finish her preparation.

He smiled when he heard the hairdryer click on. He had paid enough attention to her over the course of this relationship to know about how much time he had before she emerged from that bathroom and he would once again be driven to distraction by her innocent charm and beauty. He had come into the kitchen to prepare the tea that Mr. Huang had blended for them.

Two small china cups, brought inside his overnight bag, would hold the special elixir... a little honey... warm water... ahhhh. Perfect. He placed the cups on the bed tray and carried it quickly into the bedroom. His back to the door, he began to get undressed and as he reached to pull his pants over his feet...

"ahemmmm -hhhmmmmmm..." He snapped upright, standing in his boxers, dress socks and one shoe, but didn't turn to face her.

She giggled softly, "May I watch, sir?" His body softened, and he bent over to continue taking off the other shoe, bracing himself on her bedpost, as she quietly eased up behind him and ran her hand over his silk-clad ass.

"Mmmmmmm" she murmured, feeling the muscles in his ass and thighs ripple under her hand. Now minus his shoes and socks, he rose and stepped away from her admiring touch, turning to face her for the first time since she'd entered the room. A smile passed across her face when she saw the tented front of his boxers, but an even bigger smile arose when she heard the breath leave him as he looked at her clad in the silk and lace and collar.

"I knew it" he finally breathed. He walked over and fingered the front of the robe, which hung open to reveal the barely-there lace bra and panties.

"You like?" she asked, suddenly aware of herself and feeling rather...exposed and self-conscious.

"Oh, yessssss... I like. I like a lot!" his breathing became a bit ragged, and the tent in his silk boxers began to reveal a dark wet spot. "I knew when I saw these that you'd look fantastic in them. I want to surround you with beautiful things that make you feel as sexy as I think you are... but first... drink this..."

He held the small china cup up to her lips, the bittersweet liquid warmed her as she sipped. "I met an herbalist in China," he continued," and he said that this tea would help us be better lovers... " He looked at her, and saw a storm of emotions rolling in. He realized what his words sounded like so he quickly added, "not that what we've done up to this point hasn't been wonderful... oh, it has! But if this will push us further, I'd like to explore that with you... "

He sipped his tea... and continued, "the tingle that you are feeling now, that's what I feel every time I think of you." She felt the flush of the herbs, and she reached for his arm, afraid that she was about to fall. He caught her with his other arm, and brushed the robe off of her shoulder, kissing the bare flesh hungrily. She hung limply in his grasp, and he brushed the robe off of the other shoulder, exposing the rest of her to his gaze. He lowered his head into the hollow of her neck, breathing of her: the smell of soap, and shampoo, and tea... a heady mingling that was driving his desire higher.

Weakly, she pushed at his shoulders, "I need to talk to y..." but he cut off her request by clamping his warm mouth to hers, pulling her into a deep, passionate kiss. He slid his mouth from hers, down to her throat, and again she spoke: "please, sir... may I speak?"

This time he heard her, and pivoted on his heels to sit her on the side of the bed. He stood, with her hand still in his. "Yes, please do," he said, almost afraid of what he might hear.

She looked at the floor, for if she looked into his face, she feared she wouldn't be able to continue. "All this week, you have been a little more abrupt, a little less open and warm... I was wondering... have I done something wrong?"

Relief rolled over him like a comforting blanket. "No! You have done nothing wrong. I have just been doing a lot of thinking... and, well, as I tell you about these gifts I sent to you, I think you will begin to understand. So far, I want to wrap you in finery so that you will feel as beautiful as you are to me, and I have given you a glimpse into how you make me tingle inside just thinking of you... next... we will talk about this oil..."

He gestured to the bedside table. On it sat a small ceramic ramekin filled with warm water, the jasmine oil flask sat inside it. The flickering light of the candles in the room danced against the multicolored handblown glass, throwing a carnival shower of light on the wall nearby. "Mr. Huang, the herbalist, blended these oils for us." he began, "The lavender oil is for days when one or both of us are having trouble sleeping. He told me that there are special extracts, as well as the lavender, that will help to relax our bodies and minds as it is massaged into our skin. The jasmine oil has extracts in it that will heighten our skin's sensitivity to touch. He said this will push our bodies further into the sexual moments that you and I share."

He noticed that her breathing became a little more rapid as she imagined all of her senses being heightened into the moment. The tea was already working well... now she was imagining how the massage oil's properties would push even more of her sensuous buttons.

He smiled a faint smile when he saw her nipple visibly harden within the confines of the brassiere, so he continued, "You have submitted to me well over the past month, and although I owe you some discipline for not presenting yourself to me properly tonight, I want to finish with the stories of the gifts first... "

He turned and began to move from bedpost to bedpost around the bed, flipping the cuffs onto the mattress from where he had secured them and left them dangling. She watched him in the soft glow of the candlelight, his abs rippling and the strength in his arms making her insides warm. She felt herself flush and suddenly was aware of the wetness in the crotch of the panties. Oh, how she wanted him!

hollyh
hollyh
153 Followers
12