The Box

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Your grandfather, my father, was next. Like you, he couldn't resist poking about in the cupboard and trying the mysterious panties on for size. He was lucky at first, because guilt caused him to take them off quickly. He told me about this before he ran away. He used to like dressing up in women's clothing, a family trait I'm afraid. Each time he would wear the strange but exciting panties a little longer. About three hours he claimed to be the limit. After which, you never get them off! He noticed himself changing. He decided he couldn't face his wife and family, but didn't want to commit suicide, so he deserted the family. I never saw him again.

Long after I got married, and found that married life lacked a little excitement, I too started to dress up. Making a long story short, I too tried on the panties. Much like you I expect, I found they felt really good on, so much so that I left them on. Then I realized that I could not take them off. Very quickly I became a woman. Unlike my father, I stood by my wife and son; I had vowed I would always be here."

Aunt Constance stared at me silently.

"So that means that..."

I mumbled, my brain refusing to draw the obvious conclusion.

"Yes dear, I'm your father."

Aunt Constance added gently.

Tears welled in my eyes, my heart felt like it was going to explode, and I started to shake uncontrollably.

"So I'm going to turn into a woman?"

I screamed.

"Already are, I'm sorry to say."

She replied. I broke down and started howling. She came to my aid with a small shot of brandy and a white pill. I gulped the brandy and pill down, fought to get them down, and then sat up on the lounge. I rudely refused her offer to comfort me, it was just too weird. Very soon I felt the calming, soothing, deadening effect of the drug. I had so many things I had to get right in my head. Aunt Constance promised me she would be completely honest.

"Why didn't you just dump the box?"

I asked.

"We tried everything to get rid of it, even moved house. It always shows up in the man of the house's cupboard."

She answered in a resigned manner.

"What's this rash"?

"You body is under going huge hormonal changes, it's a fairly common reaction."

"But I can still feel my testes and penis!"

"Your penis is rapidly becoming a clitoris, and you will have noticed the elongation of the testes, they are turning into labia. In a matter of days you will have a vagina."

"And my nipples?"

"They are about to blossom into breasts."

"Oh my God, then what?"

"In about 4 weeks time, you will become completely female in a physical sense, with a full female body, female hair, female emotions, and of course, a female menstrual cycle."

It was dawning on me. My life was over. Everything was to change. What about university? If I did well in my exams I would be offered a place at University, but I wouldn't be able to go! What about my friends? What about those sexy girls I dreamed of dating? Then I remembered what she had just said. "Completely female in a physical sense."

"What did you mean by in a physical sense?"

I asked angrily. AC looked uncomfortable, sat down and drew a big breath. "Well you see dear, your brain has been male for 18 years. You are genetically a male. The curse has given you a female body, and in time, you will naturally think and act like a natural born female, but in the short term, you have a male brain. You will think and act like a male."

"So what's short term?"

"Well for me it took about six months to be able to function in every day life as a female, mind you, I had to keep it from your mother and our family, and I didn't know what the hell was going on. You have the advantage of being fully informed from the start, and to have someone who has been through it to help you. I guess it was 2 years before I..."

We stared at each other across the room. AC was a strong person, who didn't get embarrassed easily, but I could tell this was difficult for her to say.

"Before I was comfortable enough as a woman to be able to be intimate with a man. Still, even now I still remember my youth as a male, why do you think I always knew what you were up to, more so than your mother?"

I did wonder how AC was always on to my schemes, I guess I knew why now. But what was that she had said, "intimate with a man", how gross! I might look like a girl, but no man would ever touch me.

"Don't worry my dear, when the time comes, you will have desires and urges that only a woman came have for a man. It will be perfectly natural and very, very beautiful."

AC was reading my mind again. My nipples ached, my genital area itched, and my face turned blood red with embarrassment. My life had just been turned upside down.

12