The Box

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You seemed to be under the impression that Cindy needed to be rescued," Linda began. Cindy giggled, and spread her legs wider, pushing her pussy onto Linda's toes, getting them wet with her juices. "Of course, I needed to make sure you didn't hurt anybody." Linda reached down beside her and lifted Anita's gun. She shifted it to her other hand, pointing it up at the ceiling. She reached down again, and held up the clip, now carefully separated from the gun. "Nasty things," Linda said, wiggling the two shiny metal objects. "The effects of a split-second decision can be so... permanent!" She set the gun and clip down on the table.

Cindy started to make little grunting noises, pumping onto Linda's toes. Linda withdrew her leg, causing Cindy to say, "Awwwww..." Linda stared into Cindy's eyes and tilted her head, nodding, in a way her twin instantly understood. Cindy pressed her legs together and resumed rocking, more quietly now.

Linda turned back to Anita and leaned forward, her elbows on her sun-browned knees. "Cindy and I have an arrangement. I am her mistress, and she is my slave."

"Only until the end of the year," Cindy exclaimed. "Then we switch."

Linda smiled a secret smile, then continued. "You interrupted our fun. Cindy was soooo disappointed. You need to make it up to her! And I realized that we need to make it crystal clear to you... that Cindy's desire to remain here is genuine." Linda shifted forward, moving closer to the tape-bound woman. "So we were thinking... it might be amusing, if Cindy had someone else to control for a while." She reached out, lifting up Anita's chin. "What do you think, 'Nita? Would you like to stay for a week, as Cindy's sex slave?"

"A fortnight!" Cindy exclaimed. Linda glared briefly at her with disapproval. "Awwww, c'mon, Lin!"

"Two weeks, then," Linda offered, looking back into Anita's eyes. "Unless you're not interested... or busy... You seem to be all tied up." She grinned, lopsidedly. "You wanted to see Cindy again. So what do you say? Wanna play, for two weeks?"

Anita looked up at Linda, her least favorite twin. There always seems to be one that's a leader, and the other twin follows. Linda impressed her as being tricky somehow, always something up her sleeve. The wicked stepmother to Cindy's Cinderella. But it WAS a chance to spend time with Cindy again. Sexy, slutty Cindy. She looked up at Cindy, then Linda, and nodded her head.

"Oh, goody!" Cindy cried, standing up and clapping her hands like a little girl. She opened a drawer in the end table and pulled out something. A leash, with a dog collar. Cindy strode forward and crouched in front of Anita. She deftly looped the collar around her neck, buckled it in place, and stood up, holding the leash. "Now, 'Nita girl, time to start your training!" Cindy giggled. "Follow me!"

Anita couldn't think how to move, even to crawl after Cindy, with her legs bound up and her arms tied behind her.

"Ohhhh," said Linda, "you can move! All you need to do is lean forward... and walk on your knees." Her eyes took on a wicked look. "And if you lose your balance..." she looked up at her twin, "well, it's up to Cindy. Whether to let you try to stand on your knees again, or make you crawl like that on your belly!" She leaned closer to Anita's ear and whispered, "Take my advice... DON'T lose your balance!"

Cindy jerked the leash, almost forcing Anita to fall over before she had moved. "C'mon, 'Nita slave! I want to lock you up someplace nice and tight!"

"She's untrained," Linda cautioned, as Anita struggled to her knees, wobbling. "She won't fit in the box." She grinned. "Not right away, anyhow!"

Cindy watched her new slave swing her left knee a few inches forward, the carpet abrading the delicate skin of her leg. Then she wobbled again, swinging the right knee forward, a little higher. It landed on the floor with a thump that hurt, and jarred Anita's body all the way to her head. "That's okay," Cindy replied. "I'm sure she'll fit in the shower stall." She looked up at Linda, the wickedness in her eyes a reflection of her twin's. "Turn on the remote, and you can watch on the TV."

Anita swung her left knee forward, tears forming in her eyes from the effort, the pain, the humiliation. What HAD she gotten herself into? She could feel the leash tugging on her neck, threatening to pull her too far forward, threatening to make her fall.

Cindy stopped tugging, then crouched down in front of Anita, changing her hold on the leash, grasping it just a few inches from the bound woman's face. She spoke softly... but there was an edge in her voice that made Anita feel like she might lose control of her bladder. "If you're REALLY good... I might ask Linda to let you stay longer... Maybe a month..."

Anita felt Cindy's fingers caressing between her legs, one long, slim digit stroking gently along the cleft of her pussy, up to her clit, and stopping there, possessively, unmoving but pressing gently against the fleshy button. She gazed up into Cindy's eyes, and found herself moaning through the tape.

Cindy smiled, stood up, and tugged gently on the leash. Walking slowly toward the bathroom, hips swaying, the summer dress swishing back and forth. Listening to the thump... thump... of her slave's knees behind her. Her very own slave's sore, aching knees.

They were going to have such fun!

12