The Box Ch. 3

Story Info
Her lessons continue, with a hair brush.
1.1k words
4.36
38.9k
2
0

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/07/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DVS
DVS
246 Followers

He looks at her and smiles as he pulls out the wooden hairbrush. "This makes such a nice sound when it lands, don't you think?" he says. She squirms to move her bottom out of the way, and he breaks into a laugh. He knows she can only move it so far, and it won't be far enough to get away. He takes the soft side and begins to rub her body in different places, to keep her mind thinking of the different feelings he can give her, some painful and some not. The brush is soft on her punished skin, and he soothes the red welts from the other toy attacks. She wonders if this is part of the punishment, or is it yet to begin?

You have felt the wooden hairbrush yourself, and understand her thoughts. You know all too well the caress of the soft side of that brush, and also the harsh smack of the hard flat side. You have felt the repeated whack of the brush on your behind and thighs, as well as some other areas you would rather not remember. You feel sorry for this girl, but you are also envious of her captive position. You lay there, naked on the bed, watching the video. You watch as again she will be pleading from behind the gag, and her body will respond to the pain he gives her, again and again. You wonder if you could take 100 whacks of the brush.

He moves the brush to her clit and to her nipples, caressing with the softer side and watching her wiggle in response. The bristles are not as soft on these more sensitive parts, and she can be seen to gasp at its touch. You know it is only a matter of time before he turns the brush to the hard flat side for the 100 punishing spanks. Just then, he steps back and asks if she is ready. She looks at him with that sorrowful look of hers, in hopes it will melt this mean streak. But when she hears him laugh, she knows it has failed. It is a hard and devilish laugh. She is mad that it also makes her even wetter, when she hears it.

He moves to her, slapping the brush in his hand as he walks around the bed. He seems to be examining her bound body, as if looking for a spot that isn't yet as marked and red as the rest. He is into symmetrical things. He likes things to be equal, nothing too much and nothing left untouched. He begins to swat her with the brush, on the front and sides of her thighs. He swats up the sides of her body, and back down again to her hips. He takes his time and sometimes the swats are hard, and sometimes almost a caress.

You can tell from her reactions she both loves and hates the brush. You can hear the stinging swats and you see the nasty red marks that come after. You cringe with each one, as if it is you being swatted. You start to think again if this video has any meaning to why you are bound naked on this bed. You notice your nipples are hard, and you are getting even wetter between your legs. Maybe this is some sort of devilish foreplay and I will turn the video off and ravage your bound body, knowing you can't resist me. Or, maybe because I know you love this sort of thing, I will take advantage of your state of arousal, and you will do everything I want you to, with great skill. You will swallow my cock down to my balls. You will beg me to take your ass hard. You will plead for me to fuck you senseless. Maybe you will also ask me to cum all over your face. You know how you get, when you are kept from cumming. You turn into a feline animal. Now only your restraints keep you from rubbing your clit to climax. I know it, and you know it. But, you have no control over when, or even if you will be allowed to cum.

He continues to swat her with the brush, and now the swats are all getting consistently harder. Over and over, you hear the swats echo in the room. Also, you hear her muffled cries just after each well placed swat. You see red marks the shape of the brush on her body, on her thighs, her legs, and all over her butt. She still squirms with each one, but you have lost count. You wonder if she has lost count, or if she knows exactly what the count is. You see him step back and wipe sweat from his forehead. You smile at this, thinking it must be a labor-intensive task for him. A labor of love, you guess.

He walks around the bed, as she is now visibly breathing heavily. She is feeling repentant, but also very much aroused. She wants this beating to both stop and continue. She is now entering that state of confusion where she can't distinguish between pain and pleasure, hate or love. Her thoughts are in the control of her captor. If he would only release her, she would be everything he wants, for as long as he wants. But, the gag in her mouth keeps her from saying anything, so all she can do is continue to take the punishment. She knows he is in control. And he shows this by continuing with the brush. After all, he isn't finished until she has received 100 swats.

She cries from behind the gag, as he relentlessly finals the tally on her bottom. She tries covering with her cuffed hands, but again she finds it is useless, and he continues to wail away on her sore, punished behind. He punctuates the last few aloud as he swats..."98", "99", and "100". Again, he stands back and looks at his captive. She is crying softly behind the gag and her red and sore body is showing the signs of her ordeal. He wipes the sweat from his face, tosses the brush to the side, and again walks toward the box.

You watch as the girl in the video watches him. The expression on his face is one of satisfaction, but you know he isn't completely satisfied. No, he isn't finished with her, yet. He looks in the box and mumbles to himself, when he finds different toys ... "Oh, yes. This is perfect for later". You wonder what he could be speaking of. Most of the nasty toys have been used. The flogger, the crop, the brush ... what could be worse than those? Your mind wonders though your past experiences with punishments. You know it depends on the person wielding the toy, not the toy that is the real pain producer. And, the man in the video seems to know how to inflict real pain.

DVS
DVS
246 Followers