The Box Ch. 6

Story Info
He returns with more lube & toys.
1.2k words
4.4
51.3k
2
0

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/07/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DVS
DVS
245 Followers

After a short search, he returns with a rather large butt plug and some lube. You can't believe your eyes. This is too large for her little bottom. He can't be serious. The girl in the video is just as concerned. But, this doesn't deter him from continuing. Opening the tube, he squirts lube on the end of the plug, and positions it at her poor little butt hole. He puts his hand around her, so she stays in place. After a little wiggling at the opening, he shoves the plug until it pops securely in. She lets out a cry of pain, as she unsuccessfully tries to keep it out of her behind. It is no use. It is now secure inside her poor little back hole. She struggles to adjust to the large size of it, the best she can. But, again he is at it, with the paddle. Now, he adds some swats on the end of the butt plug, along with her ass.

The room again fills with smacks of the paddle and her cries of pain. There's pain from the paddle, the plug in her ass and the clothes pins on her nipples. Everything is working against her, now. The smacks continue until they total 100. Satisfied with this part complete, he sits back and watches her quivering body try to recover from her ordeal. Reaching up, he removes the clothes pins from her now tender nipples. She whimpers in appreciation, as he rubs the blood back into them. He leans down and whispers into her ear "Your butt plug stays, sweetie. I have plans for it, later". Leaving her with this thought, he walks back over to the box.

Watching this scene, you lightly test your own bonds. The thought of a butt plug that size in your tiny behind has you concerned. What if this video is what I have in store for you? What if everything you have seen is going to happen to you? The bonds are secure, and you are not able to stop me, if this is what I have in mind. You look over at me, and I am smiling. Yes, I know what is going to happen. And no, you don't. But, you will find out.

Back to the video, the man is again looking for another punishment toy. The girl is still whimpering, struggling with the size of the butt plug. Also, her behind is now fire red. Bound, gagged, plugged and punished. And, her ordeal is not yet over. He finds a toy to continue his fun, and walks back over to the bed. He lays her next punishment implement on the bed and the girl strains to see it, but can't. He lowers her legs, and her sore bottom touches the bed.

Another whimper escapes her lips, as she recoils from the pain of contact. She moans in relief of the suspension, but wiggles in an attempt to find a spot that doesn't hurt. He picks up her still bound body and takes her over to his punishment horse. He drapes her defenseless form over it. Her ankles are unshackled, only to have each bound to a leg of the horse. Her sore bottom is up in the air, and the butt plug is obviously secure. Her hands are still cuffed behind her back. Her body hangs over the horse, struggling slightly. The weight of her upper body keeps her off balance, and in place. He steps back and looks at his captive. While arching her back, she looks up at him. A smile grows on his face. She groans, knowing that smile is there for a reason. He walks over to the bed and picks up the tool of her next punishment. He walks back and shows her what he has in his hand. She tries not to act worried, but it is a single tail whip. Not what she would like to feel on her poor bottom, after hard wooden paddle has made it an angry red.

A single tail whip is not your favorite, either. You know how it can cause welts, in the hands of a skilled Dom. And, being bound over his punishment horse, her ass a perfect target, isn't you idea of fun either. You feel sorry for her, but you also know this could possibly become your fate, too. He positions himself behind her, and to the side. The punishment begins. The whip makes a snapping sound, and her body jerks after each one. Her ankles are secured to the horse, but her upper body is only held by its own weight. She arches her back, trying to get her cuffed hands to cover her poor bottom. He smiles at her attempts, and continues swinging the whip. You notice he is skilled in its use. The tip snaps on the inside of her thighs, getting closer and closer to her pussy. Her legs held open by the shackles allowing this whip to reach areas that the other punishments hadn't reached. You can see tender white skin, contrasting against the red paddle marks. She tries to close her legs, but it only increases the enjoyment of her punisher. He uses that whip on her pussy lips as she shrieks in protest. Her ass hole clutches at the butt plug, when the whip cracks the white insides of her ass cheeks. He moves the whip to the inside of her thighs, alternating each painful snap to another tender spot. Her body flinches violently, as her tormentor skillfully whips her pussy lips and clit. She raises her body, in an attempt to deflect his aim, but he is only amused by this. He whips her naked back until she remits.

Watching all of this, you are mesmerized by both people. He is relentless with that single tail, and she recoils with each and every strike. Her body is racked with pain, as you watch her struggles. He continues his concentration on her pussy, clit and inner thighs. Again, she arches her back in protest to the pain she is feeling. With her head facing downward, saliva is dripping to the floor, from around the gag. She seems like a dog in heat, instead of a woman in pain. But, her body is a mass of red welts.

You can hear the ankle shackles clanking, as each snap of the whip causes her body to convulse in pain. He moves so he is directly behind her now, and directs the last of the punishment onto her tender and vulnerable slit. Over and over, her body feels the snap of the single tail, as it finds her sensitive pussy and clit. The butt plug wiggles slightly, as her ass clenches against it. Quieted screams echo through the room, as she protests each swat. He seems to be counting to himself and slows down to emphasize the last stinging strokes. Her poor bottom wiggles slightly, as she tries to handle the pain of the whip, and you can see the poor girl's welted behind. It isn't easy to tell where the tender white areas from before are. Now the whole area is a vicious red. The man sits back and dries his forehead. Again, it has been tiring for him to continue this. But, not the same as for her. She hangs limp over the horse, heaving as she catches her breath.

If you like this story, please vote. And I love feedback, too. Let me know what you think. THANKS!

DVS
DVS
245 Followers