The Box Pt. 01

Story Info
A multi-part story about woman discovering her sexuality.
2.1k words
4.09
23.7k
16

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/08/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
siribrock
siribrock
15 Followers

Terri Martin was doing the slow burn when she hit the elliptical at the gym. No, it wasn't a slow burn any more. The slow burn had happened when she'd uncovered a box in the basement of the house this morning. Hurt, anger, and jealousy where burning quite nicely at this point and had only grown in intensity on the drive to the gym where she worked out three days a week. She ratchet the elliptical up to one of the more difficult settings, set the time for 30 minutes and began to pound her body through the workout. Sweat began pouring from her forehead, her workout cloths getting that spreading wet stain on her back, chest, and under arms. At the halfway mark she gulped air and water her energy level driven by her anger. As she hit the cool down mode her body screamed at her; ok bitch you hurt me now I'm going to hurt you. Ah fuck she thought as she rested her head on her arms, shouldn't have done that as her body fought to hurt her through the cool down phase.

As she got off the elliptical her body trembled as it screamed sweat draining out of every pour. She downed her water in great gulps as she wiped the equipment down feeling her legs turning to rubber. She walked to the bag she kept her gym gear in and slumped down on the bench sweat dripping onto the floor.

Penthouse, the box had been full of penthouse and other smut magazines along with a bunch of gay magazines. Fuck what was he doing with that shit? She knew it was her husband Ted's stash as he was the only one who used that part of the basement. She had flipped through some of the magazines looking over dog eared pages of various naked images. She looked at the date on each and found the latest addition had been bought this month. What had bothered her most of all were the gay magazines that she had found. A couple of European ones, a few others, guys sucking off guys, guys fucking and being fucked.

Terri rested her head in her hands. Didn't he love her anymore? Didn't he want her? Was she still good in bed? Was Ted gay? Men, why do guys need to read that trash. She wiped her face with a towel and went to the next piece of equipment. Today was uppers so she ran her hands over the press then slid weights onto the arms. She looked at the pegs sticking out as she locked the weights into place. Why does everything have to look like a cock today? She shook her head to clear the image, sat down and began to push. Her anger was draining fast as her arms screamed at her. Ok I didn't put that much weight on I learned my lesson her mind screamed back.

For a year now Terri had been coming to the gym. Working out like a lot of women trying to lose the stuff left over from babies as well as trying and make that twenty something body they once had. At first Terri had been self-concise but then as she had noticed her body changing not to mention the other women started complimenting her on sticking to it. After a few weeks she'd grown to enjoy her gym time along with the few hours away from the house, teenage kids, and Ted. She's even made herself a couple of gym friends she'd started working out with.

Sweat stung her eyes as she collapsed leaning back against the equipment. Ok I didn't hurt you that bad so give me a break she muttered. Her arms burned at her in revenge running from her shoulders to past her elbows. Mental memo, never workout angry.

"Hey girlfriend." said Pam. Pam was one of the regulars who had started chatting with Terri from time to time.

"Oh hey." said Terri.

"You look like you're doing some major hurt there". Said Pam

"Ugh. . .yeah not a good day."

"Ok what's up?" Asked Pam. Great thought Terri just what I need blabbering about my life and my scum bag husband. No that wasn't fair Ted wasn't a scum bag, he work hard, took care of things, and he loved her and the kids. Fuck what was he trying to do or look for? She'd given her son Allan shit for buying the same trash while standing in front of him as she made him dump it all in the garbage. You don't degrade women like that, she'd screamed at Allan. Allan rolled his eyes and stormed out of the house muttering under his breath about what a fucking bitch she was.

"Oh just can't seem to get into the grove I don't know." Terri started her second set of reps as Pam lifted two dumb bells to begin her work out routine. She knew Pam was married and had met her husband a couple of times at the gym. She envied Pam who seemed to be one of those women who could give up working out and you'd never know it. Pam just seemed to have one of those bodies that just wouldn't quit and would most likely die of old age still being able to fit into a size 1.

An hour later and wrapped in a towel Terri staggered into the steam room and flopped down on the bench her body still screaming from the hard work out she'd forced herself through. Sitting in the quiet hot steamy room her mind sluggishly drifted over her day and the reason she had come to the gym. She closed her eyes and slipped into her day dreams her anger having turned into a residual frustration.

She heard the door open and close the steam clearing from the negative pressure then filling up again. Great she thought just what I didn't want company. She opened her eyes and saw Pam making herself comfortable on the bench opposite her.

"Hey hope you don't mind." Said Pam as she unwrapped the towel from around her body laying it out on the bench. Terri watched as Pam ran her hands up and down her sides sweat pouring down her naked skin. Pam sat on the towel then swung herself around so that she could lie along the bench cocking one leg up exposing herself. "I hurt, I think I over did it." said Pam.

Terri ran her gaze along Pam's body slowly opening and closing her eyes trying not to look too nosey. Pam smiled at her as she rested her head on her arm. Terri's wondering eyes rested on Pam's pussy and noticed that she was shaved. She closed her eyes again trying not to look to intrusive but the image of Pam had made her nervous. Bet my fucking husband would just love this, sitting with a naked babe with a shaved pussy all hanging out there. This brought her mind back to the box and the naked models exposing themselves on the glossy pages.

Terri had never been confident with her body for as long as she could remember. She had hated high school gym class having to strip in front of all the other girls while trying to not look at them or compare herself to the better looking one's. Not to mention the quiet teenage giggling about sex and who had done it.

Terri wasn't a virgin when she and Ted had married. But she might as well have been for all the teenage groping she had done. Mostly trying to stop the few teenage boys she went out with from going too far. Then she'd met Pat and gave it up on her prom night. She smiled to herself remembering Pat Ellis and how he'd whined about the condom and had almost lost it trying to get it on. Pat wasn't one of the jocks in school he was more like a good looking chess nerd with glasses. For the few weeks they'd gone out together she'd enjoyed having a boy friend. Then Pat had gotten hit by a train on some stupid dare with his friends. At the time t Pat's death been devastating but by her second year in university she'd pulled herself up and gotten over Pat.

Then she'd met Ted halfway through second year. She enjoyed sex with Ted and he had always made it fun and he did please her. Still it had been a nervous learning experience for both of them. She also felt a threatened jealousy whenever Ted looked at another woman "that way". Still he made her happy and they'd married a couple of years after leaving university.

Now finding his box of trash she could only shake her head. Right now she didn't know how she felt especially with the gay magazines mixed in with the other smut. She opened her eyes and nervously looked at Pam's naked body.

Pam smiled at her as her left hand gently stroking along the top of her thigh. Terri felt her heart skip a beat as she watched Pam's smile which reminded her of a cat watching a bird. She had never been attracted to woman but she did enjoying looking at Pam's body when she worked out dreaming that one day she'd look like that. She'd also caught glimpses of Pam in the women's change room from time to time but this was the first time she'd seen Pam completely naked, open, and personal.

Terri got up from the bench re-wrapping her towel around herself while trying not to show too much skin. Pam was making her nervous and she had too much on her mind to add to her confusion about this woman.

"Leaving?" Asked Pam. "I was enjoying your company." Terri turned and nervously laughed.

"Yeah I have to run its getting a little warm in here." said Terri heading for the door. "I'll see you next time." She pulled the door open the negative pressure draining the room of steam. She looked back at Pam and was shocked to see the woman pushing the middle finger of her left hand between her pussy lips. The door quickly closed and she staggered to the showers gripping her towel defensively against her. She stubbed her toe against a bench and hobbled the rest of the way to the shower area. Fuck I don't believe she did that she thought to herself.

Terri turned on the water and rested her head against the wall of the shower stall the image of Pam's finger pushing between her pussy lips burning into her brain. I have got to find a new gym she thought to herself as she felt her own pussy pulse her mind swirling in confusion. She rubbed her face with her hands then looked up into the cascading water her right hand gently rubbing her lower stomach just grazing the top of her pubic hair. She pulled her hand away chiding herself to stop that.

On the drive home she made a decision to throw that box of trash out herself. Then she was going to scream at Ted until he learned to respect women and me and not bring that crap into the house again.

Terri pulled her car into the driveway, strode into the house, closed the door and headed to the basement where Ted had a stack of boxes full of odds and ends. She pulled out the box containing his collection of porn and carried it into the den area and sat down. She lifted out seven of the magazines and put them on the coffee table. This group was made up of mostly Penthouse Letters along with a couple of gay mags. She lifted the top one up and read the front cover. MILF? What the hell was a MILF? She opened the cover and saw a picture of a woman on all fours sucking a black cock with another in her pussy. Her eyes opened wide as she looked over the picture, not noticing that her knees had started to absent mindedly rub up and down together making the inside of her thighs rub against each other. At the bottom of the page she saw the words that answered her question; Mother I'd Like to Fuck.

Terri flipped the pages and saw the smiling face of a naked woman who looked to be about her age holding a hard cock. The caption of the story beside the photo; My 18 Year Old Lover. Fuck her son was 18 did he look at older women like that? She closed the magazine and dumped it on the coffee table. This was so wrong so fucking wrong her mind screamed at her. She picked up the magazine and flipped back to the story and started to read.

siribrock
siribrock
15 Followers