The Box Pt. 04

Story Info
A rabbit sniffing the flowers around the rabbit hole.
2.5k words
4.09
13.2k
5

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/08/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saturday was always a stress filled kind of day. Not stressed in the outside life issues intruding way. More like stress of too many people being around getting under foot kind of day. Ted was working in the office/ library along with puttering around doing odds and bits; Kevin was in his room doing whatever Kevin was doing. Ted had asked him to cut the grass to which Kevin gave his standard non-committal answer. Ann was talking to her girlfriends on her computer while cleaning her room.

Terri worked in the kitchen feeling that the house was too crowded and closing in on her. Not that she didn't enjoy her family along with their interactions. But at least during the week she got long periods of quiet. She missed the quiet regarding it as her time to herself. She had given up the idea of bitching to Ted about his porn stash seeing how much she was enjoying it. Not to mention her son's porn collection which seemed to have magically grown by two more CD's.

Ted was surprised by the thongs Terri now wore over her shaved pussy which nicely showed off her ass while framing it. They had even gotten a little more adventurous in the sex department to both their enjoyment. What Ted didn't know was that Terri had been practicing deep throating with her new vibrator that she hadn't told him about. She'd read about deep throating in one of the porn magazines as well as watched it being done on one of her son's porn films. One morning after everyone had left for school and work. She'd stretched out on the den coffee table with her head hanging over the edge and practiced taking the vibrator down her throat. It had taken her a while but she'd mastered the technique without too much gaging. The only thing missing was cum but Ted had eagerly supplied that on more than once since then.

Ted walked into the kitchen putting his arms around her. She melted into him putting her right hand behind his head.

"So?" he asked.

"So what?" She reached down and rubbed his cock with her other hand.

"Anything else on the "to do" list?" He asked while kissing her neck.

"Mom! I'm going over to Amy's she's got way major trouble." Said Ann, popping her head around the corner.

"What trouble?" Asked Terri.

"I'm not a gossip!" exclaimed Ann. What trouble could an 18 year old girl have thought Terri? Ok, boys, home work, parents, boys, yeah I remember those days.

"One down." Whispered Ted. Terri giggled wiggling her ass against him feeling his cock grow. He turned her around lifting her up and placed her on the counter kissing her hard. She moaned into his mouth wrapping her arms and legs around him as he pulled her shirt out of her jeans.

"Dad phone for you." said Kevin. "I'm going out see you later."

"Two down." whispered Terri. As Ted slowly unbuttoning her shirt. Ted picked up the phone while kissing the tops of her tits.

"Hi. . .yeah. . No fucking way!. . I don't care it's my weekend off. What the hell happened?" Ted listened to the hurried explanation as he pulled away from her. Terri started to re-button her shirt her disappointment reflected on her face. "This is my weekend off. Call Carl . . . then call Ken . . .no. . .I'm not on call check the schedule! He's in the hospital?" Ted rolled his eyes. Fine, fine. . .yeah, yeah you owe me big time." Terri could tell he was angry and about to lose it as he slammed the phone down.

"Work." said Terri.

"Yeah." he rested his head against her shoulder kissing her neck.

"Do you have to?" She felt his frustration in the tension of his shoulders.

"Yeah I have to. They can't find Carl and Ken's in the hospital. I'll try not to be long." said Ted "I'll call and let you know how bad it is, try to give you an idea when I'll be home."

"Sure just like the last time." Terri lightly punched him in the chest remembering Ted staggering into the house as dawn broke.

"Yeah that wasn't my fault besides that was a week ago." She slipped off the counter and went back to putting dishes away. Ted reached around her; she turned and whispered in his ear.

"That's three down. Call me when you are on the way home so I'll know when to start dinner or be naked in bed ready to fuck your brains out." Ted smiled and kiss her while squeezing her right tit.

"I'll hold you to that. The dinner part at least." They laughed as he pulled away heading to his office to get his brief case.

She heard his car pull out of the driveway listening to the silence descend over the house. Oh well, nothing to clean, nothing to do, everything is done and it was still morning. She thought about spending some quality time in the basement but then changed her mind. It was too nice a day to spend it indulging her sexual fantasy life. She grabbed her purse and head out.

Terri pulled her car into the mall parking lot and found a spot not too far away from the front doors. 40 minutes later, one coffee along with a bagel, a walk through a couple of stores. She hadn't found anything that really interested her. She did pick up a couple of books from the bookstore but other than that the day just seemed to grind. Oh it's going to be a boring day she thought to herself. On the way back to her car she noticed a new shop across from the food court that sold swimwear. Why not she thought to herself, its only 11:40 check it out then home. The box flashed into her mind but she shook off her fantasy one more time.

A young sales girl watched her walk in and came around the cash register to intercept her. Terri told the sales girl she was just looking but the girl hovered just out of her line of sight anyway. Just browsing baby just browsing she said to herself hoping the girl would take the hint. Two other people entered the story giving the sales girl someone else to help much to Terri's relief. I could use a new bathing suit for the gym pool and steam room she thought. She looked over a rack of suits finding a one piece dark blue swim suit with french cut thighs. Very french cut with not much to cover her ass and just my size. Then she spotted a black two piece suit that interested her. No, two piece wasn't the right word to describe it as she looked it over. I've got thongs with more material than this. She smiled wickedly to herself as she put both suits on the counter paying for them.

The drive home was interesting she could feel herself getting hornier the closer she got to the house. She pulled into the driveway noting that Ted's car was still gone. She walked into the house closed the door calling out for anyone. Silence greeted her almost like a wave washing over her. Nice she thought to herself my kind of me time.

She headed to the bed room putting the suits down on the bed then stripped. Ok which one to try first she pondered deciding on the black two piece. Two piece was generous considering the suit consisted of a very skimpy thong and top that just covered her nipples along with a very small portion of her tits. She smiled at herself and started dancing to the music playing in her head. Oh yes I like this one very much she said to herself as she danced in front of the bed room mirror.

Terri got her sunglasses and a magazine from the box then headed out side. The back yard was very large and private with trees and privacy fence. In the corner of the back deck sat a hot tub. She lay down on one of the recliners and flipped open the magazine. She raised one leg spread herself open while running her hand over her tummy.

The story was about a young married woman finding strange cock at her husband's office Christmas Party. She flipped the page and read further looking at a picture of a young naked Chinese woman lying of a board room table being fuck. From behind the fence the sound of a lawn mower roared to life disturbing the quiet. Slowly she slipped her middle finger under her thong running it along the outside of her pussy lips. She arched her back feeling her pussy starting to tingle and moisten. She turned the page and looked over the top of the magazine. The lawn mower had suddenly stopped leaving silence. She slipped a second finger under her thong and ran her fingers past her outer lips feeling the tension building in her groin along with the moisture. Looking over the magazine thinking she saw a face looking at her over the fence just under a tree. Face? The Warrens? It couldn't be Tom or Marge she didn't think they were home. She knew their son Ben was home getting ready to start collage in the fall.

She smiled putting the magazine down spreading her legs further as she slid her fingers deeper into her pussy. She arched her back towards the hidden face moving her hips while her other hand slipped under the material covering her right tit. She rolled over onto her chest pulling her knees under her the only thing covering her was the thin material of her thong running between her ass cheeks. She pulled the thong aside exposing her pussy to the face smiling to herself as she felt her orgasm building inside her.

She felt the thrill of exposing herself to someone feeling herself letting go as she flexed her hips. She rolled over onto her back and pulled her left leg up to her chest her hips bucking as her orgasm crashed through her. She dropped her leg back down breathing hard and smiling. She looked back towards the fence noting the face was gone. Hoped you enjoyed the show she smiled to herself.

The phone rang,Terri got up adjusting her thong to cover her pussy then walked slowly into the house her magazine under her arm.

"Hi hon it's Me." said Ted.

"Hi are you coming home?" She put the magazine down on the counter and flipped the pages stopping at a full page spread of a young woman sucking a large cock.

"Ah I don't know, it's going to be late the problem is bigger than I was told." Fuck she thought to herself. I need to be fucked right now her frustration snapped at her.

"Kids aren't home yet." Said Terri. No. . .no. .ok. . yeah I'll see about leaving you dinner in the fridge. Bye. . .love you to." She hung up the phone. Fuck! A vibrator was nice put she wanted the real thing with cum dripping out of her coating her legs. Fuck, fuck, fuck. She headed to the basement and returned the magazine to the box, all the while doing the not so slow burn.

Back outside she turned on the jets for the hot tub. She felt the water and decided to leave it to warm up a bit before getting it. She went into the house made herself a drink and headed back outside. This is getting dull really quick she thought, fucking work can't solve their own damn problems. Ah well. . .such is life. Joys of being married to a rain maker and magic doer of miracles.

She slid into the bubbling water feeling the jets blasting against her skin. Feeling nasty she reached up and undid the top of her bathing suit dropping it on the side of the tub. She closed her eyes thinking back to the face looking at her over the fence. She'd enjoyed exposing herself to whoever had been staring at her. She'd felt a sense of power over herself as well as the person who'd been watching her. Slowly her hand drift back to the pussy letting her day dreams play out in her mind. I wonder if I could make it as a stripper she thought as her fingers rubbed up and down the outside of her thong.

Terri turned her head and opened her eyes. The face was back looking at her from under the tree. She took off her sun glasses and looked directly at the face licking her lips with her tongue. She let out a small gasp of recognition; it was Ben looking at her over the fence.

The phone rang again . . .damn. She looked back at Ben and slowly lifted herself out of the tub. Water cascaded down her body giving Ben a good look at her as the water ran off her shoulders and tits. She turned to the fence giving Ben a good view of her body then slowly got out of the hot tube. She walked back to the house rolling her hips much like a cat might move looking to get its head and neck scratched.

Terri leaned against the wall in the kitchen, the phone was ringing then the call went to the answering machine. Her heart beating in her chest, her breathing coming in short gasps almost on the verge of panic. What are you doing! Her mind screamed. You just played with and exposed yourself to your neighbor's son are you nuts! Tears welled in her eyes her bottom lip quivering at the sudden growing humiliation. But the one inescapable fact was, her pussy was roaring at her and her slickness was leaking from her like a water fall.

She shoved her hand into her pussy furiously playing with her clit as she slowly sank to her knees. She flexed her hips against her hand biting her bottom lip her. Her left hand going to the floor to support her as she rocked herself backwards and forwards on her knees. I have nothing to feel guilty about! She roared back at herself as the freight train of her orgasm crashed through her sending her to the floor. Her body twitched with that post orgasmic glow as she licked her fingers clean. No! She screamed to herself. I won't feel nor be guilty or humiliated!

Slowly she got up and walked back outside to recover her top. She walked with her head held high smiling as she picked up her top. She looked back at the fence and tree, then turned and walked back to the house. She played with her right nipple as she listened to Ted's message about work not knowing when he'd be home.

The neighbor's lawn mower roared back into life. Terri looked out the window smiling as she saw Ben's head pass back and forth behind the fence. Hope you enjoyed the show she said to herself. God knows I did.