The Box Pt. 06

Story Info
Exploring the Rabbit Hole.
3.6k words
4.2
15.1k
2

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/08/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
siribrock
siribrock
15 Followers

Terri lay in the back yard enjoying the sun on her naked back. She had her legs slightly spread with her ass and pussy pointed at Ben's house, her arms folded under her head. She smiled behind her sun glasses remembering the image from last night of being on her knees, her head on her folded arms as Ted's cock thrust in and out of her ass. At first it had been painful but Ted had taken his time which had helped her to relax. As he slowly pushed into her the pain had gradually given way to surprising pleasure as her ass opened excepting him. She surprised herself when she began to push back as she felt his hips against her.

Until she'd found the box and read the porn stories she would have never have been interested in anal sex. However since reading the porn magazines she'd found she'd become more than willing to consider trying just about anything.

She also remembered the enjoyment of riding Ben's cock and the feeling of his cum as he filled her pussy. Ah yes young cock so much stamina and able to recover quickly. She wondered what it would be like to have two cocks in her at the same time filling her mouth and pussy or pussy and ass. She raised her head and looked down at the picture in the porn magazine she'd been reading of a young woman sandwiched between three guys, filling her ass, her pussy and her mouth. What the article called, the perfect seal. I wonder, she thought to herself; what that would feel like?

She closed the magazine and looked over her shoulder to the back fence. She had seen Ben earlier this morning as he looked out his bed room window when Ted was getting ready to leave for work. She hoped he would still be around but she hadn't seen him since. Terri smiled and put her head down on her arm dozing dreaming of the possibilities for fun.

What the fuck was she turning into? Her mind flashed in anger at her. She fought back at herself repeatedly stated she had nothing to feel guilty about and wouldn't feel guilty for anything she did. Her conscious and subconscious mind fighting back and forth within her.

The truth was she couldn't answer the question of what was she turning into and frankly wasn't sure she wanted to. All she knew was that she'd enjoyed everything she had tried. The sex with Ted was getting wilder and more interesting, Ben the other night . . .hmmm. . .almost being caught, very thrilling. She loved the feel and taste of Ben's cock as he came in her mouth and the feel of him as he slid into her pussy. She loved the feel of Ben's warm body as she lay against him. In the past she would never have swallowed cum but of late she got use to the taste finding the more she drank the more she loved it. She also found that she was enjoying reading the gay magazines that were mixed in with the others, men kissing, fucking, and sucking not to mention the images and stories of women enjoying each other. Oh yes she was very much enjoying whatever it was she was turning into.

As Terri lay in the sun her day dreams drifted to some cute delivery guy walking up to the house so she could answer the door in her bath robe. Then let it fall open just at the right moment watching the look on his face when she'd invite him in. The best would be the shock on the Jehovah Witnesses if they came to the door to do their bible pounding, her robe falling open just at the right moment. But a question that was eating at her that she couldn't answer; could I fuck a stranger? That was the question, fucking someone she didn't know or even trust.

Terri got up off her blanket and turned around to look at the fence wishing Ben would show up. After a minute she shrugged and headed to the house. She put the magazine down on the counter and went up stairs to find something in her closet to wear.

I want something to wear that's fun she thought. Something nice and reveling showing off lots of leg, maybe have a bit of fun. She headed to her daughter's room and began scrounging through her daughter's closet. She smiled thinking of how pissed her daughter would be to find out she was "borrowing" her clothing, first a thong, now a dress.

Terri picked up a short one piece summer dress that buttoned up the front and came half way up her thigh. She put the dress on doing up the front buttons while leaving enough open to show off her cleavage. She stood admiring herself in the mirror twirling around pleased to see the dress flew up around her waist showing off her dark blue thong. Oh this was going to be very daring she thought to herself.

Terri drove to the other side of the city wanting to find some place new she hadn't been to before. Some place where no one would know her and maybe a little more risky. Shortly she found a mall with a very ethnic blend to it that looked interesting. She pulled into the lot, parked, and walked to the mall entrance. She knew she was getting looks which made her feel good as she pulled open the mall door and walked in. She smiled to herself as she felt eyes from a number of men boring into her wondering what they thought about her as she walked by. Then it dawned on her she really didn't care what they thought of her. Yes this was going to be very interesting.

After a while of looking around the mall, she noted that she'd enjoyed just looking around at the different ethnic shops. She went into one shop with an East Indian look and began going through the clothing racks. She found a belly dancers wrap with four rows of fake gold chains and coins dangling from it made with red and green material with silver thread. She walked up to the front counter handed the wrap over to the casher with her money to pay for it. The two women behind the count chatted away in Punjab; Terri just smiled, took the package and walked out heading to the food court.

By late lunch time the mall was packed with people taking a break from work or meeting friends. Terri got herself a cold drink and a bite to eat then sat down at a table over looking most of the food court. She was enjoying the atmosphere of the place with the different shops and people that didn't exist in her regular haunts. She made a mental note to come back just to enjoy the atmosphere and explore. She took a bit of her swarma and smiled to herself. I should be more curious and just explore new things, never mind the "interesting" things. She suddenly realized she'd almost forgotten the reason that she'd come to this mall was to "explore" as she took another bite of her swarma. Mind you this was exploring and she was trying new things as she looked around being careful to hide behind her sunglasses.

When she was done eating she recalled the primary reason for the mall visit. Reluctantly she uncrossed her legs and spread them out just a bit pushing her sun glasses back on her face so people couldn't see her eyes. She was beginning to feel the nervous energy of a tiger on the hunt for something.

The crowd was a mixed one with teenagers to the elderly something group, mothers pushing strollers, along with the grey hair crowd that used the mall as a meeting place. Terri noticed four young men sitting at one of the tables talking quietly while looking around the mall. One of them looked over at her and smiled then said something to his friends who all turned to look. She lowered her head and nervously pulled one of her legs up under her as she sipped her drink. She knew she was exposing herself as she watched the four young men out of the corner of her eye. She wondered what they were talking about but thinking it was likely about her.

Terri watched one of the young men get up and slowly walk over to her. He was East Indian, tall dark with that air of a spoiled rich kid about him. Yeah mum and dad sure went to town on you she thought. He walked up and asked if the seat in front of her was taken. She looked up at him then at his three friends while indicating with her hand that it wasn't. He sat placing his coffee in front of him his fingers wrapped around the paper cup as he looked at her.

"What's a nice lady like you sitting all alone." he said. She smiled to herself, almost laughing at the corny line. Little bastard's trying to pick me up she thought. She looked at him over her glasses, smiled, sipped her drink then leaned back.

"Having a cold drink, something to eat and just sitting." Terri answered. He smiled and moved his head closer.

"Someone as lovely as you shouldn't be alone." She almost burst out laughing. This shit might work in high school or college but. "I mean it; you're very lovely and shouldn't be alone." Terri leaned forward and placed her hand on his. She noticed the reaction of his three friends.

"Listen sonny, I'm old enough to be your mother so why don't you cut with the crap and stop trying to impress your friends." She patted his hand and sat back amused at the stunned look on his face but her heart pounding in her chest. Oh fuck she was scared now. He leaned closer to her smiling a cocky smile.

"How much for a blow job?" He whispered. You bastard what do you think I am you little creep. Fuck you her mind screamed at him. Terri kept her face passive as she tried to come up with a witty reply. She defensively sipped her drink to buy time as she smiled at him. Fuck if he wasn't such an arrogant alpha ass he'd be really cute. She set her drink down and whispered.

"For you or you and your friends?" His eyes opened wide but even his cocky smile couldn't hide the stunned look. He looked at his friends then turned back.

"All of us." He sat back crossing his arms in front of him. Fuck, thought Terri, I can't believe he said that you slimy maggot. She looked him in the eyes. Her brain screamed at her to smack him and run. She drummed her fingers in front of her forcing her panic down but at the same time intrigued to see where this might be going. She leaned forward and whispered

"$75.00 each cash up front." Oh shit she was in it now her heart pounded in her chest. What if he's a fucking cop? I just solicited a cop! Fuck I'm go to jail! Fuck! Ted; what would he think? Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck! Or worst! You dumb bitch her mind screamed at her. She placed her left hand on her leg and closed her fingers. She looked down noting her knuckles had turned white. The young man went back to his friends whispering something to them. Two of them high fived each other then they all got up.

The four of them led Terri down a back maintenance corridor that led to a small office one of them knew of. It had a desk and a couple of chairs along with racks of tools, mops and buckets. She put her package and purse down on the desk turned and looked at the four young men. Her mind and stomach boiled at her but she kept her calm smiling at the four leering men. Who for some reason on eye contact with her had suddenly become rather nervous.

"Ok, cash now and don't be funny." Funny? They were being funny? What the hell was she doing? She shoved the money into her purse and squatted on the floor using the desk as a back rest her dress sliding down her thighs exposing her blue thong.

One at a time each of the four walked up and presented her with a stiffening cock. She took each into her mouth and played with it sucking each one to the back of her throat. She wrapped her arms around their asses pulling them closer but also to control their movements. Each one came in her mouth which she showed them, swallowed, and then wiped her lips with her fingers sucking off the residue. When they were done they escorted her back to the mall, one of them whispering if they could take her back and fuck her. At first she considered it but then said no. At this point all she wanting was to get away and think about what she had just done. Besides she didn't know if she could push herself that far.

She pulled into a park near her home and leaned her head back on the head rest. She could still taste their cum in her mouth, tangy, lots of curry in their diet. Oh fuck what have I done? She took the money out of her purse and counted it. $300.00 for twenty minutes work as a hooker. Her mind raged at her; what the hell have you done you stupid slut you could have been killed! Whored yourself with four strange men! You dumbass!

She smiled to herself, yes that's exactly what she'd done she'd whored herself and in thinking back on it she'd enjoyed it. She hadn't gotten off herself but she had gotten off on blowing these four spoiled boys who thought so highly of themselves. She started the car and drove that last few blocks to her home listening to the classic rock station. The Canadian band, Trooper, played. The words of their song making her dance in her car; "raise a little hell raise a little hell raise a little hell."

In the house Terri put the package she bought on the counter next to the porn magazine she'd looked at earlier. She got herself something cold to drink and looked out of the kitchen window. She noticed Ben looking out his bedroom window at the back of his house. She walked out to the porch and waved at him. In a flash he was gone and a few minutes later she heard her front door bell ring. She smiled as she opened the door to a smiling Ben.

"Hello Ben, please come in." Ben shyly entered and stood nervously while Terri closed and locked the door. She turned, smiled at Ben then lightly kissed him on the lips. Slowly their tongues met tentatively touching then become more aggressive as they hugged each other tightly.

"God I've missed you." Said Ben as he pulled away then kissed Terri again.

"I've missed you to baby." Answered Terri as she rested her head against his chest.

The two of them stood gently swaying back and forth in the hallway enjoying the feeling of each other. Finally Terri pulled herself away taking Ben's hand leading him up stairs to her bed room. They were both shy as they took each other cloths off then gently lay down on the bed cuddling against each other. For some reason neither felt that overly sexually aggression that might have caused two people to throw themselves at each other. Rather they lay there gently exploring each other's body, running their hands up and down each other, making each other giggle as they hit their tickle spots. They kissed deeply not wanting to rush and claw at each other.

"I was hoping you'd be home today." Said Ben as he ran his hand over Terri's butt then up her back. She looked at him and snuggled closer kissing his cheek.

"I went out to a mall". She decided to keep the whoring incident to herself not sure how Ben would react. "I was out earlier sunning in the back yard. I looked for you after Ted went to work." Ben smiled at her then reached down and kissed her his tongue forcing it's self into her mouth then down to her neck. He licked the top of her tits then sucked one of her nipples into his mouth. He looked up at her as his tongue teased her nipple making her moan. He licked down her belly positioning himself between her spread legs. He looked at her as she looked down at him. He kissed her pussy mound and smiled as she bit her bottom lip. God I didn't teach him that she thought to herself.

"I'm here now." Answer Ben then his tongue parted her pussy lips as he began to explore till he found her clit.

Terri flexed her hips up to meet him. Her back and neck arched as she let out a low moan indicating that he'd found her just right. He wrapped an arm under her left leg his fingers touching her belly while his other hand and fingers explored her ass. Oh God I really didn't teach him that she moaned to herself as his middle finger gently circled her rosebud.

"Where, where did you learn that?" She asked her breathing coming in short gasps. He lifted his head his face wet with her juices.

"I've been reading." He answered. Then he extended his tongue and licked from her opening to her clit, trapping it gently with his teeth while teasing it with his tongue. He pushed his middle finger into her pussy getting it slick with her juices then gently pushed it into her ass until it was just past his finger nail.

Terri cried out biting her pillow as her hips and shoulders thrashed. Ben had a hard time keeping his mouth attached to her as her orgasm flashed through her, his finger pushing deeper into her butt.

"Oh Goo. . .oh God. . .again. . cumming. . .cummm. . again, uhhhh!" Her body trembled as she rolled over onto her side pulling legs up as Ben fought to stay between them. "Stop, stop I, I, can't take. . .aahh God. . .as her third orgasm slammed into her causing her to pull herself into a fetal position. Ben grinned as he pulled himself over her quivering hip snuggling himself down behind her. He kissed her neck and ran his tongue around to her cheek. Terri mover her head capturing his tongue in her mouth as she felt the post orgasmic tremors flutter through her body.

"So I take it I did good? He asked her. She rolled over and wrapped her arms around him kissing him hard.

"Oh God baby you did amazing. Where did you learn that?" She answered. He gently rolled her onto her back. She opened her legs and pulled him to her taking his hard cock in her hand, placing it at her wet trembling opening.

"I like to read." He answered as he lifted himself up onto his knees then gently pushed into her opening enjoying the feeling of wet velvet again. She flexed to meet him running her hands down his back till they rested on his butt.

Terri looked up into his smiling eyes as he pushed deeper into her. She moaned when she felt his cock touch her cervix, then he pulled out, then in again, her own hips flexing up to meet him.

They began slowly then gradually got faster till the bed was lightly thumping the wall. Terri wrapped herself around Ben kissing him wherever her lips could reach him, her hands running from his shoulders to his butt and back again. She looked up into his eyes as he looked down at her.

"Uhhh, oh," she moaned "I, I'm. . .oh God cumm. . .aga." He pulled his chest away from her his cock slamming into her his cum blasting out coating her womb. His eyes rolled back into his head as he gritted his teeth, his cock and body shaking and trembling.

They rested kissing and stroking each other as they whispered quiet words of endearment, enjoying looking into each other's eyes.

Terri could feel the tears starting to run as they held each other at the back door. She didn't want to let Ben go but she knew the family would be home soon. Ben raised his head off her shoulder and kissed her. This was hard for him, he wanted to stay but he knew it would be impossible. She gently stroked his face kissing him again.

"I know baby I know it's hard. Hard for me to." She said as he looked at her.

"Really? I mean, well, I just thought." He answered back. She answered him by kissing him fiercely holding him against her, his arms pulling her tight against him.

"Don't ever think that baby, you've become." She he had a hard time saying it but it was true. "Special." She said as she read his mind as they kissed again.

She watched him walk across the back yard then climb over the fence that divided their property. Don't fall for him she guiltily chided herself and this time she didn't scream back to shut up.

siribrock
siribrock
15 Followers