The Boy & The Blonde

Story Info
He watches a gorgeous blonde have sex.
3.4k words
4.43
68.8k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story that my husband told me about an experience he had when he was a teenage boy. It's basically true although I've used some artistic licence to add some colour, but being a factual story I think makes it all the more interesting and exciting.

Firstly though I should describe my man, Paul, although of course this all happened before I ever met him. He was, and still is, a quiet, fairly reserved person, slightly shy and, I imagine, even more so when he was young. His parents were quite well off and had their own apartment in Portugal which they went to most summers, taking Paul and his older sisters with them until the girls felt that they had outgrown holidays with their parents and refused to go. Paul though, being younger, still went along for a while until he felt he'd outgrown family holidays eventually too.

The apartment was in a small complex with a shared a pool and as such there was plenty of opportunity to meet other young people, but in this particular year the place was unusually quiet, probably because it was late in the season. Consequently boredom set in early and he took to wandering about the town and walking along the beach, leaving his parents to relax in the sun by the pool; he was after all now eighteen years old and they must have recognised he needed his own space. The beach was always the main attraction, and not just for its fine sand and breaking surf. Attractive women abounded and topless sunbathing was common, so a long walk by the sea was always interesting.

The day was particularly hot and the beach near the town was crowded with people soaking up the sun, and naked, sun-tanned breasts could be seen at every turn of the head. However the heat made a swim a necessity and, as the sea was crowded, he decided to keep walking to look for a less noisy area. The beach was a long, open strip of golden sand that ran for almost a mile before being broken into small bays and coves by outcrops of rocks. There were still a few couples even at the extreme reaches of the main stretch and after walking for fifteen minutes or so, Paul stopped and sat with his back against a smooth rock where he could observe two particularly attractive young women who were sunbathing with their partners.

At first he thought they were foreign, Scandinavian maybe, as they all had fair hair, especially the girls who had long golden tresses that they'd gathered up off their necks so that the sun's rays would fall on their already tanned shoulders. They were wearing only small bikini briefs and the rest of their bodies were unbroken by any paler lines. They lay there on their backs, their breasts pointed heavenwards, tipped with pale, soft, coral coloured nipples, their stomachs flat and smooth.

Sitting against his rock a little way back up the beach, Paul was able to observe all this without interruption and was idly wondering if the two goddesses were sisters as they both had similarly perfect bodies, when one abruptly sat up and reached into her bag for a bottle of water. Paul was caught cold; his eyes fixed on the girl as she stared straight back into his face. He quickly looked away pretending to study something on the far horizon, but not before he caught the trace of a smile on her face. In fact, far from looking annoyed or, worse, telling her muscle bound husband or boyfriend to go and discourage the young voyeur, she stood up and tipped her head back, draining the bottle. At the same time she arched backwards and thrust her lovely breasts out giving Paul a wonderful view – and a wonderful hard on!

He couldn't easily have got up and left now anyway so he continued to study her surreptitiously. She turned away from him allowing a close study of her narrow waste and long, brown legs, but most of all her lovely bottom that was barely covered by her tiny briefs. To add to his pleasure, or was it anguish, she casually ran her fingers around their hem, pulling them away as she did so to reveal even more of her the curve of her buttocks. Then, glancing back at him still with a slight smile on her lips, she lay down on her back, making her boobs jiggle and tremble as she made herself comfortable.

Paul continued to take her in for a few more minutes, but the heat of the sun, combined with the inferno in his shorts, made a swim essential now, so he stood up, restraining his semi-stiff cock as best he could, and continued along to the first small headland that suggested another bay beyond. He looked back at his goddess a couple of times, but on the second occasion she had sat up and he was caught again, so he stared fixedly ahead until a comfortable distance away.

The sea was lapping at the rocks at the base of the headland but it was only occasionally ankle deep so he was able to walk round into a small, empty cove. It was peaceful and seemed completely separate from the rest of the world and encouraged by the safety of its remoteness, and by the sand that had encroached into his shorts, he stripped them off, turned them inside out and shook them. He stood there in the sun, enjoying the warmth of it on his naked body, but still clutching his one article of clothing in his hand in case anyone should suddenly appear. But no one did, and feeling bolder, he walked down to the surf and let it lap round his feet. He looked up and down and round the cliffs that surrounded his private bay, but he was completely unobserved and alone. Why not go for a skinny dip, he thought?

Once in the sea, as long as he didn't go too far out, he would be able to see back round the rocks in plenty of time should any other walkers appear so, leaving his shorts on a small boulder out of reach of the water, he waded naked through the small waves that rippled on the shore. It was a wonderful mixture of sensations; the warm water touching every part of him, the freedom, the tranquillity, but most of all the sense of danger, his only clothing lying out of reach as he waded farther out. As he had thought, he could indeed see back round out of the bay once he was away from the cliffs and with only the distant figures of people on the main beach visible, he abandoned his concerns and floated on his back. His erection had only partially subsided and he occasionally idly stroked his prick to keep it hard as the feeling of the sea's resistance to it was sensuous and very pleasant.

Feeling refreshed and clean, but with another check to see if anyone was about, he waded out and walked back up the sand and retrieved his briefs. He stood naked in the middle of the bay not wanting to put them back on and break the spell, so he wandered along until he was partly concealed by some rocks and lay back on the soft sand, even though it was hot against his back and he knew he would be instantly covered by it's powdery grains again. He didn't care though; it would be a good excuse for another naked swim. He ran his hands down his body and slowly began to stroke his prick, which was now fully hard again.

He did so very gently with the minimum of movement, thinking of the lovely blonde girl he had seen and remembering her reaction to his stare. He didn't want to bring himself off, the feeling was too pleasurable and an orgasm would bring the inevitable end to the sexual tension that was so enjoyable in the open air. So he drifted on the edge of sleep, gently running his finger tips up and down his sensitised shaft and round his balls that were contracted hard against his body, stopping every so often when he felt the first signs of a climax and starting again as soon as the feeling lessened.

How long he had been drowsing he didn't know, not for more than a few minutes he was sure, but the quiet sound of voices startled him back to consciousness. He raised his head and looked past his hands that were still holding his erection. There were two people not far away down the beach at the edge of the sea. He quietly rose into a crouch, but the rocks were low and hardly concealed him. Worse, his shorts were on top of them and out of reach without standing up. So he stayed still and watched, praying that the two would come no nearer.

His heart jumped as he recognised the girl. She was walking slowly along the surf line, stooping occasionally to examine a shell and swirling the water around her toes. She still only wore her bikini bottoms, and the site of her lovely near nakedness sent a fresh surge of blood to his cock, making concealment even more necessary. Her boyfriend walked a little way behind her, until she stopped and waited for him, and reached up and kissed him on the lips when he came up to where she stood. Then they separated again, he continuing along by the sea, but the lovely young woman turning inland up the beach and straight towards the partially concealed boy.

He could do nothing but remain still as she approached but when she was about ten yards away she squatted on her ankles to pick up a particularly attractive shell. It was when she rose again and lifted her head that she saw him. She stopped, surprised, but instantly took in the scene of her previous admirer, naked and exposed before her, his hands unsuccessfully trying to conceal his swollen prick. He didn't know whether to expect an angry stare or even a scream, but instead her beautiful mouth opened slightly as though she might say something, but then turned into a smile, not a laugh or a mocking grin, but a warm, slightly shy smile. Her eyes strayed over his body for several long seconds then she turned and walked slowly away back down to where the man had also begun to walking towards them. The girl intercepted him before he also caught sight of the nude, sexually excited boy; in fact Paul got the impression that she guided the man away from him deliberately. Then she drew him to a stop when they were a little way down the beach and reached up and kissed him again, this time for much longer.

Now that he was safe once more, Paul had time to collect his thoughts and again appreciate the exquisite beauty of the girl. She was some six inches or so shorter than the man and his muscular frame only served to emphasise her female gracefulness. Her legs were long and slender; her toned thighs widening into a firm bottom that her small, taut pants did little to conceal. Her body narrowed with the curve of her waist but gently flared out again into perfectly proportioned shoulders. She was somewhat older than the boy who drank her in with his eyes, maybe by as much as ten years, but that only served to heighten his excitement as her body was far more perfect than any of the girls his own age that he'd dated at home.

As she turned and led her boyfriend by the hand further up the beach, he could see her flat stomach was also slightly muscled as though she maybe worked out regularly. But it was her breasts that drew Paul's eyes. They were rounded and upturned without being large, the nipples tipping each one pointing slightly outwards and upwards and darker and more prominent than they had been when he had seen her sunbathing. They moved slightly with the motion of her steps, but always seeming firm. She had a face that was gentle and went beyond just being pretty, her lips and eyes always seeming to betray a smile, and all this was enhanced by a golden tan and golden hair that she'd freed to fall to her shoulders.

The couple stopped when they were about twenty yards away and in a position from which Paul was partly concealed. He got the feeling she had chosen this spot purposely so that there was less chance of him being seen but at the same time leaving them completely exposed. Then she turned to the man once more and kissed him with more passion, reaching up and putting her arms round his shoulders. He responded by pulling her against his bare chest and they stood like this for some time until she suddenly unentwined her arms from about him and stood back. Then she hooked her thumbs into her pants and slipped them down past her thighs before kicking them off. She turned towards where Paul lay and he knew that she was deliberately letting him see her naked. Her flat belly continued to a the v of her crotch and Paul was close enough to see a small, pale triangle of soft blonde curls that had been trimmed almost to nothingness before she turned back and pressed herself against her boyfriend again.

Paul hardly dared to touch his cock as it felt as though it may burst at any moment. His erection almost hurt but he couldn't take his eyes off the naked woman whose body was now being touched and stroked by the man as he cupped her buttocks in each hand and pulled her against him. Then she stepped back once more and knelt in front of him, pulling off his shorts as she did so. His prick rose in front of her face as it was released and she stroked it with her hand to bring it to full hardness. Paul eased himself round his rock a little so he could see better and he risked kneeling up as the man was slightly turned away from him. He saw the girl glance towards him and smile before she parted her lips and took the tip of the man's prick into her mouth, holding it's base with one hand and cupping his balls in the other.

His hand came down to the back of her head so that she couldn't withdraw and Paul watched as she slid her lips back and forward up and down the shaft, taking it deep into her mouth. Paul couldn't help himself and slowly wanked, trying desperately not to go beyond the point of no return. Her could see her eyes were closed as her face was so close to her boyfriends body, but then she drew back against the pressure of his hand and started licking the end of his erection, and as she did so she opened her eyes and stared directly at Paul as he played with his own straining cock.

Time seemed to stop and Paul could hear the man giving small sighs of pleasure as she worked on his prick with her lips and the tip of her tongue. Then she drew away again and said something to her lover so that he lay down on his back facing away from the entranced voyeur. Now she straddled him, her thighs wide apart as she knelt with her legs either side of his body and moved up until she was directly above his face. Every intimate detail was now revealed and Paul could see that the fair hair between her legs was now damp and darker. The man raised his head and traced the line of her vagina with his tongue, parting the swollen lips of her pussy. Now there was no chance of him seeing Paul or even of seeing the girl's face as his own face was pressed up between her thighs, and so she could look at Paul who was now in full view. Her eyes were half closed as she was pleasured and she licked her lips occasionally and pouted with unconcealed ecstasy, alternately gasping and sighing as the man licked and probed between her legs with his tongue.

Paul could contain himself no longer and he knelt up fully and wanked himself so she could see, and as she did so he could see her lips silently saying yes to him as she willed him to come at the same time as herself. Her moans were louder than the man's had been and sent Paul past the point of no return. He felt his cock stiffen and bulge in his hand until a jet of silvery white semen spurted out on to the sand, followed by several more powerful surges and, as he came, so did she with a cry of pleasure that reached across to him. But her man hadn't come yet so she slid back down his body and, reaching down in between her legs, guided him into her.

Paul could see the swollen lips of her pussy parting as the tip of his cock pushed up between them then she settled right down onto it and began to move her body back and to until in only a short while he arched himself backwards, lifting her up as he reached his own orgasm. Then as her partner relaxed, she leant back, supporting herself by placing her hands behind her on his legs so that she was fully exposed to Paul's avid stare. The broad root of the man's still erect cock spread the lips of her vagina wide apart so the delicate inner lips of her pussy were also visible and drops of the man's own semen ran back out of her and lay like silver pearls in her soft, damp pubic hair. She remained like that for several seconds, watching Paul's eyes devour her final act of overt, erotic exhibitionism.

Paul was still out in the open, his cock still hard in his hand, but the girl gave a slight motion with her arm to tell him to conceal himself again before she drew herself off her lover's prick. He slipped back behind the rock that was his hiding place and watched as they stood up and walked with their arms round each other down to the sea, carrying their clothes in their hands but still naked as they went waist deep in the water before swimming a little way out.

Paul lay back and thought about the show the girl had allowed him to see, not wanting to forget a single detail. He watched as they emerged from the water before the man pulled his shorts back on and she slipped back into her bikini pants and arranged them around her hips. Then she took him by the hand and led him back past the rocks, but not before glancing back with a smile to where knew Paul still lay.

It was some time before Paul himself could muster the will or the energy to leave his hiding place, but when he was sure he was alone again, he walked, still naked, down to the sea and washed the sand, sweat and stickiness from his own body. Then he walked back round the headland to the main beach, all the time wondering if she would still be there – and she was. The other couple and her partner were still stretched out in the sun, but the girl was sitting up, seemingly waiting to see if Paul would walk by and, unobserved by the others, she smiled at him and quietly said hello as he walked close by. She was still only wearing her bikini briefs and in one last unashamed display of her sexuality, she leaned back on her elbows so that he could see her naked breasts once more, her nipples still erect and dark in contrast to the pale pink they had been when he first saw them.

With one last, longing look back at her, Paul walked back up the beach and doubted if he would ever see anything so erotic ever again, or even if he would ever get to meet his golden girl once more.