The Boy at the Beach House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
harding
harding
2,230 Followers

Jenni turned again, twisting to stare over her shoulder, noticing the way skin tightened along her side, outlining the lower ribs. Good ass, she thought, round and tight, narrow hips and slim thighs. A horizontal ledge showed between her legs and she leaned forward, putting her palms flat on the floor, shocked at the wave of arousal crashing through her and stared back between her legs at full pussy lips, shivering at the sight and knowing she was not doing herself any favors.

Turning herself on was going to get her exactly nowhere other than back on the bed with her hand between her legs. Temptation pulled at her, and on any other day she might have given in. She frequently resorted to pleasuring herself, at least every other day. Mark seemed not to care about sex anymore, and when he did the act was always short and brutish, often as not accompanied by minor violence.

Today was different and Jenni knew the reason why. Today was Paul's birthday. Today he turned eighteen, and although Jenni acknowledged her thoughts were foolish she couldn't help wondering if she might have something to offer him. Foolish, because absolutely nothing -- nothing -- was going to happen. The hopeless fantasy warmed her, making her wet between the legs, and she nourished that warmth, allowing the arousal to seep through her body, stiffening her nipples and bringing a flush to her neck.

Tuesday through Friday were good days, quiet days when she would go to the beach and check everyone had what they needed, nothing was broken or damaged, ask if anyone needed help or advice. Dressed in cut off denims and a tank top, her mismatched bikini worn beneath, a change of underclothes in the pickup, she parked behind the Harper house at eleven. As she came around the side she found them all on the porch. Paul had his long legs up on the railing, binoculars to his face. Kate and Tim drank coffee, working their way slowly through a pile of fresh chocolate brownies.

"Hey, Jen, come and have a birthday brownie."

She laughed. "I don't want to spoil the party."

"Since when could you ever spoil anything," Kate said. "Come up here. Paul, get Jenni a coffee."

Paul dropped his legs off the rail and went inside. He came back a minute later with a plain white mug steaming good fresh coffee aroma. The smell hit Jenni and she had no choice but to sit and savor.

"How's the swimming," she said to Paul. "Think you can beat me now you're an adult?" She held his gaze, trying to communicate something even though she wasn't sure what exact message she was trying to send.

"Oh yeah, I'm so much older than when you beat me yesterday," he said.

"You're going to try though?" Jenni asked.

"What do you think?"

She sipped her coffee and nodded. "I think you are."

"Are you going swimming now?" Kate asked. "Because Tim and I need to go to town after lunch, so if you're going to stay for the birthday lunch as well, Jen, you'd better swim now."

"We can always do both, Grams," Paul said. "Before and after lunch. Once Jenni's tired I might stand a chance."

"In your dreams, young 'un," Jenni laughed. She saw Paul smile, a secret inner smile and it sent a shiver through her.

"I think they've forgotten to buy me anything for my birthday," Paul said, "so they've got to go into town and find something quick."

"You won't be quick if you're looking for a present in town," Jenni said. "Or maybe you will, because there's not much!"

"We have something we need to do," Tim said, his face pleasant but closed.

"Let's go humiliate you then," Jenni said. "Again."

Paul grinned and stood up, stretching his muscles. Jenni went round the back and stripped her denims and tank top off and walked back to the bottom of the porch.

"Why don't you let me give you one of my old suits, Jen?" Kate asked. "I don't use them now, and I'm sure they would fit you."

Jenni shook her head, long tresses brushing her shoulders. "This is my lucky outfit, Kate. If I change now Paul might beat me."

"We can't have that," Kate said.

They walked down to the line of surf. Families, kids, teenagers and old folks dotted the sand, sun loungers arrayed, balls bounced, romances sparked. Jenni glimpsed the sixteen year old girls staying in the Bradley house talking with two boys their own age. Jenni guessed Paul had missed his chance, despite his protests he wasn't interested. The girls were cute in tiny bathing suits, white zinc on their pretty noses.

When their swim was over and they returned from the water the sun said midday, Paul laughing because Jenni had beaten him again, but only by twenty yards.

"I'll get you after lunch," he said. "You are staying for my birthday lunch, aren't you?"

"I'm not sure I should, Paul. You ought to be spending your birthday with family."

"I am," he said. "But I'd like if you stayed as well." He slowed and when Jenni turned her head it was to see him staring hard at her, staring into her eyes as they met his, and the flutter started up in her belly and she wondered if Paul noticed her nipples suddenly peaking against her top.

"I'll think about it," she said, knowing the argument, if one ever existed, was already lost.

She showered and changed, pulling clean underwear over her still damp body and when she knocked on the door and went in the table was laid with fish, mango salsa, fruit, bottles of wine beaded with moisture, and a small chocolate birthday cake decorated with eighteen unlit candles. As soon as they had finished eating Tim put a match against each candle and placed the cake in the center of the table.

"All at once," he said. "Then you get to make a wish."

Paul leaned over the table and blew. He blew long and hard until every candle was extinguished. He closed his eyes and kept them shut for half a minute.

"Some wish!" Tim said.

Paul opened his eyes, blushing, glancing shyly at Jenni. "Might as well make it worthwhile. I'm only going to be eighteen once, even if this is my second party."

"Ah, youth," Tim sighed.

"Okay," Kate said. "Let's clear up then we really have to scoot."

"We'll do this, Grams," Paul glanced at Jenni. "If that's okay with you?"

"Do you mind, Jen?" Kate asked. "It doesn't seem right asking you to a party and then letting you and the birthday boy clean up, but we could use the extra time in town."

"Sure," Jenni said. Something had loosened inside her over lunch. Perhaps two glasses of wine had something to do with it, perhaps something else, but her skin tingled with anticipation. She was, she reminded herself, only seven years older than this young man. Okay, eight years older; but eight years was nothing.

As his grandparents drove off Jenni helped Paul stack dishes in the machine, knowing she could not prevent herself instigating the next step. What happened after that was up to Paul.

*****

Through the kitchen window the beach was quiet. While they had eaten low gray clouds had scudded in, discouraging all but the most adventurous. Leaning towards her while Jenni passed the plates Paul asked, "You want another swim later?"

"In a while, maybe," Jenni said. "I need to let some of that wine work out of my system first."

"Yeah, probably a good idea. What do you want to do then?"

Fuck your brains out, she thought, but what she said was, "Oh, I'm easy. It's your birthday."

"I don't mind." He finished with the last plate and rose on his toes to stack it in the high cabinet, his body lithe and powerful. He half turned, close now, and Jenni became instantly aroused as his scent enveloped her. Salt and sun oil and something deeply masculine underlying everything.

"I thought I might give you a present," she said, her words soft.

"You don't need to do that." Somehow, although neither of them had moved, the space between had shrunk.

"I want to," Jenni said.

"It doesn't seem right," Paul said. "I hope you didn't spend much."

Jenni smiled. "I didn't spend a thing."

"Oh... okay. What have you got me?"

Jenni took a pace toward him, placed her hands against his chest and said, "This."

She lifted on her toes and pressed her lips against his. For a moment he was stunned, or afraid, or shocked, she couldn't tell which and a flare of panic filled her because she was doing the wrong thing. Paul's sudden gasp drew air from her lungs. His firm young body trembled beneath her hands and Jenni stopped worrying she had stepped over the line. His lips parted in response. She had not meant things to go so fast, intending the kiss as a promise for the future, but before she could prevent herself she pressed hard against his chest, her mouth opening, tongue probing. Paul's hand pressed into the curve of her back, pulling her closer, pulling her against his instant arousal pressing her stomach.

The kiss went on and on, changing, Paul pushing past her tongue and between her lips. Jenni dropped her hand to his waist, the slim tightness of muscle along his flank beneath her fingers. She wanted to move her hand lower but hesitated, because this was going fast, maybe too fast. How long did they have? How long could she wait? She knew the answer in an instant. She could not wait at all.

Jenni pulled back, breathing hard. Paul stood as though stunned, the long hard ridge inside his jeans obvious.

Jenni darted back and kissed him again, a fleeting peck this time.

"Happy birthday," she said, and took his hand.

"Uhm," Paul said.

"Come on," Jenni said, "there's more, if you want." She had moved beyond restraint. Pent-up lust boiled inside her, scorching away any doubts she had. How long, she wondered, as she led Paul through to the living room, how long before his grandparents returned? She had the impression they might be gone a while. Perhaps they had planned it this way.

Jenni led Paul by the hand, his features slack with disbelief, a dream state on his handsome face. Jenni drew him to the sofa and pushed him back on the cushions, straddled him and kissed him again, her hands holding his face and after a moment his hands slid along her back and clasped her. She ground her hips against him, the hardness inside his jeans pressing back, offering a promise she intended to fulfill. Her cut-off denims allowed the nakedness of her thighs to rest against Paul's jeans, filling her with a sensual longing. She wanted to feel his skin against hers.

Jenni dropped her hands, pulling at the buttons on his shirt, opening them and slipping her fingers inside, her fingertips experiencing his beautiful smoothness. She kissed his neck, put her hands on her own tank top and drew it up. Jenni watched Paul's eyes widen as she revealed her breasts cupped inside a small white bra, their nipples hard, peaking against the lace.

"Touch me," she said, her voice a whisper. When Paul failed to respond she took his hands and lifted them to her breasts, gasping as his palms closed on them. "Like this, touch me like this."

She returned to his buttons until his shirt gaped wide, leaned and kissed his neck, moved lower and nipped at his nipple with her teeth. Men were sensitive and got hard there too, and she licked and sucked at him as he jerked between her lips.

His hands grew bolder against her breasts, probing, pushing down inside the cup of her bra, searching for and finding her nipples. Jenni reached behind and flicked a clasp and the bra fell away, granting Paul's hands full access. She arched her back, presenting herself to him, rewarded when his mouth closed around her nipple. His tongue caressed the stiff nub and sensation arced through her, a direct line drawn from her nipple to her clitoris. Paul, she decided, still had too many clothes on.

Jenni allowed him to suck on her nipples, as a reward, and also because his lips were so good against her breast, then she pulled away, slipping down to the floor between his legs. She put her hands on the brass clip of his jeans and looked up at him, asking the question without forming words, and Paul gave the merest nod. Jenni twisted the clasp, slowly popping each brass button along his fly, her eyes devouring the sight revealed. When all the buttons were loose she tugged at his jeans and Paul lifted his hips, allowing her to pull them down. His shorts caught and came with them, not all the way, only as far as the base of his pubic hair, the root of his hard cock showing.

Jenni kissed his hip, his belly, placed her hand directly over the long shape formed by his cock and Paul gasped.

"Oh Jesus, I'm going to have an accident if you do that."

"Not an accident," Jenni said, her voice hoarse. She tugged at his shorts, wanting to see all of him, wanting to taste him. He lifted again and his cock worked free, slapping back hard against his belly. Jenni grasped him, impressed at the length and thickness of his cock, impressed at the hard smoothness. She stroked him once and saw him twitch. Oh yes, accident on the way, a delicious accident. She had no idea how this felt for him but she could guess. He would be on a hair trigger now, trying to hold himself back and about to fail. Jenni determined to make him fail.

She leaned forward and put her mouth against the side of his cock, licked the smooth hot skin and he twitched again.

"No, no," he gasped, but Jenni was relentless. She shifted upward and her lips found the head of his cock and closed around his glans, pulling him inside her mouth. The taste of his cock was sweet against her tongue, the head slick with pre-cum. Paul tried to hold her head and pull her away but she knocked his hands aside.

"I want to do this," she said, freeing her mouth only long enough to say the words.

"You're gonna make me come," he cried, anguish in his voice.

"Good."

"But..."

"It's okay, honey, I want you to. I want you to come in my mouth."

Jenni took him back between her lips, deeper this time, she had always given good head, had a reputation at one time she hated, but now she knew she gave good head, wished her husband wanted her to do this to him but knowing that was a lost cause. Instead she would enjoy the pleasure of this afternoon. This beautiful boy with his long, thick cock was all hers.

"Ahh!" Paul cried out, and Jenni pressed down, his cock touching the top of her throat and pressing down again so he filled her. She pulled back at the moment he tipped over, unable to prevent himself, his hips jerking upward and the first explosion of sweet slickness filled her mouth and she accepted his offering, swallowing what she could but he jerked too much and pulled free of her lips, spurting enormous arcing jets of semen which caught in her hair, splashed against her face, splattered across her breasts and he came again and again and again, the fecundity of his youth covering Jenni in his cum.

She grabbed his cock and drew him back against her tongue, ignoring his gasp. Still rock hard, still rigid, still ready. She played with his glans, explored the tip of his cock with her tongue, moved up and kissed his belly, his chest, coming finally to his mouth and kissing him, her bare breasts smearing semen against his chest.

"Oh God, I'm sorry," he said, speaking against her mouth.

"Sorry for what?"

"Coming like that."

"Why?"

"I should have lasted longer."

"Why?" she asked again. She rolled to lie beside him, circling his cock with her fingers. "You're still hard."

He turned to her. "Do you want to..." he stopped, shy.

"I want to do everything you want, Paul." Jenni kissed a point on his neck below the ear.

"I want to make you come now," he said, avoiding her eyes.

"Really?"

He nodded, before realizing she was teasing, smiled. "I do."

"I guess I could let you, if you really want to," Jenni said.

His eyes widened, as though he had not expected that answer. "How... what... can I..." He shook his head, lost for words.

"Anything," Jenni said. "Everything."

"I don't know what..."

"Paul, have you ever done this before? With a woman? A girl?"

He both nodded and shook his head at the same time, his head making a crazy circle. "Yeah. Kind of. Once. Sort of."

"Good. Tell me, what did you do?" Jenni drew close to him, fascinated by his skin, his lean strength. She caressed his cock, stroked his balls, round and so full of potential. She wanted all of him. She dipped down and sucked his cock into her mouth again, but only for a moment. "Has anyone ever done this to you before?"

He nodded. "Once. But she didn't want me to do anything... in her mouth."

"Did you do the same for her?"

He shook his head. "She didn't want me to... "

"Mm. Silly girl." Jenni took him back inside, but only to tease, to keep him on edge. She had other plans. "You taste so good."

"I do?"

Jenni rolled along his body and kissed his mouth. "You do. Can't you taste yourself on my mouth?" She kissed him again.

Paul nodded. "I think I can."

"You can," Jenni said. "Have you had sex? Have you fucked a girl?"

Paul shook his head.

"Hand job?"

He nodded.

"What else?" Jenni was turning herself on even more asking him questions, turned on by his innocence and need.

"Boobs," he said.

"You fucked her boobs?" Jenni said, delighted.

Paul nodded.

"You splashed on them?"

He nodded again, looking away.

"You want to try it again?" she asked.

He looked down at her breasts, full and soft, and nodded.

"I want you to do something else too."

"What kind of thing?"

Jenni rolled on her back and unclipped her denims, pushed them down, displaying skimpy white panties, the front showing evidence of her arousal.

"You can fuck me, Paul, if you want. No -- I want you to fuck me. You have to fuck me. But only after you've done something else first."

"Anything," he said, staring at the mound her pussy made in her panties, at the stray curls of pubic hair working free around the sides.

"Can you guess what I want?" Jenni asked.

He continued to stare at her panties, nodding slowly. "I think so."

"Have you ever gone down on a girl, Paul?" Jenni was arousing herself with the words she spoke to him, stimulated by her boldness.

He shook his head.

"Girls love it when you do that."

"They never said anything."

"They're not as forward as me. Will you do it for me now, Paul, please?"

He nodded again and slipped to the floor. Jenni parted her knees, his body sliding between to press against her legs. Paul had come fast, but Jenni knew she was going to match him, delight building inside. Paul ran his hand along her thigh, his fingers shying away from her pussy. She grabbed his hand and moved his fingers back where she wanted, pressing herself directly onto them.

"Take my panties off, honey," she said.

He tugged the skimpy cotton, a wave of heat rising against his face as he revealed her sex. Jenni lifted one leg, freeing the panties on one side, letting them hang from her knee on the other.

She put her fingers against her labia and opened her pussy. "Here, babe... I want you right here."

Paul glanced up at her, eyes wide, followed her directions. His breath fluttered warm on her bush. His lips touched her on one side, kissed her like he had kissed her mouth.

"Use your tongue."

Ben pushed between her slit, extending his tongue inside. He was clumsy, unsure what to do, but it was okay because his inexperience excited Jenni and when the tremble started she tried to hold back, not wanting to come yet, wanting to make this last.

"Here," she said, pushing her fingers down beside his face. She pressed against her clitoris, showing him how hard and fat it protruded from beneath its hood. "Kiss me here, Paul. Girls really like being kissed here."

He moved his attention to the new target, pulled her clitoris between his lips, added his tongue.

"Oh yes, honey... are you sure you haven't done this before?"

harding
harding
2,230 Followers