The Boy at the Beach House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nn-uhn," he grunted, and Jenni smiled.

"Well, you're gonna make some girls real happy real soon, babe. Real happy."

He pulled her clit deep into his mouth, his fingers joining the mix, pushing a little roughly between her thighs, two fingers entering her and Jenni felt the time arrive when she was incapable of holding back any longer.

"Yeah, go on honey, do me now," she gasped. It had been years since anyone had done this for her. Mark considered the act to be filthy, said more than once he couldn't understand why a man would want to do something as perverted and gross. Paul was doing great though, so good for his first time, so, so good...

Jenni pushed up against his face, pushing hard and fast, riding against his mouth, making his fingers slip and move inside her. She reached down and grabbed his free hand, placed it on her breast, pulled at her other nipple herself as the peak started deep inside and grew fast.

"Oh, yes!" she gasped, and Paul sucked her clitoris harder and faster as she rode against him, for a moment the world spinning away from her, spinning far away before coming back with a bang and she cried out, riding the wave until sated.

Her body went slack, still tremored with twitches and shivers. Jenni grabbed Paul's hair, tugging him up, not caring if she hurt him, pulling him up to kiss her.

"Thanks, honey," she said into his mouth.

"Thank you," he said, the perfect gentleman. "That was... something else."

"It surely was," Jenni said, planting kisses on his lips and cheeks, "and we ain't done yet."

He looked at her. "Are we going to?"

She nodded.

"What about... uh, precautions?"

"All taken care of," she said. After her swim Jenni had taken her cap, the one she rarely used, and inserted the device inside herself.

Paul looked down at her. Jenni reached for his beautiful cock and circled his thick shaft.

"I think I can last a little longer this time," Paul said, and his sudden seriousness made her break up.

"Oh God, honey, I like the sound of that. Come on, I'm ready." She wrapped her legs around his narrow waist, her hand still on his cock, guiding him to the moistness of her entrance. The thick head of his cock touched her, resting against the engorged lips of her pussy and she pushed against him. Paul wasn't experienced enough to tease, and she didn't want to draw this out. As he entered her Jenni clasped her heels against his back and pulled him deep inside.

She examined his face as he sank into her, watched the way his pupils bloomed. He stared back at her, the shy boy gone, the start of a confident man growing and Jenni experienced a huge wave of affection for him, so glad she could do this for him. Do this for herself as well... probably, she thought, if I'm being honest, mostly for myself.

"Go on," she said. "Hard. I want you to fuck me hard." The coarseness of her words excited them both.

Paul moved against her, working solidly, his cock extending so deep inside she wondered where it reached but still trying to impale herself even harder onto him. Already the urge had blossomed from a pinpoint inside and Jenni knew this was going to be fast again. The pinprick grew as Paul pounded into her. Sweat gathered on his chin and dripped to her breasts. His fists dug into the sofa either side of her waist and she loved the concentration on his face, loved the fact he was close to coming, the idea exciting her even more.

"Fuck me," she whispered, drawing her lips up to his ear. "I want you to fuck me, honey."

She didn't think he could move any faster but somehow he managed and his cock became a constant thrum inside her, touching every nerve ending she had, trembling hard as the joy cascaded through her body.

"Yes," she gasped. "Do me, babe, do me like that..."

He grunted, Jenni ready too, the first spasm erupting and becoming a flood deep inside, tipping her beyond pleasure and into chaos, crying out and gripping his shoulders, biting his arm, jerking and trembling against him, his entire naked body pressed against her and she still couldn't get enough of him.

When he finally brought her back to reality by drawing away Jenni glanced down to find his cock still hard.

"Do we have time?" he asked.

Jenni rolled over, leaning her arms on the sofa and lifting her ass high into the air.

"This way," she said, and Paul lodged himself between her legs. His hands gripped her waist and confident now he guided himself home, pressing deep between her thighs, his cock once more filling her pussy.

This time they took their time, their movements gentler, more loving. The first times had been all wild lust and passion, this one was soft and filled with affection. Paul worked himself inside her, a fast learner, his belly slapping against her ass on each stroke, and Jenny reached back and pulled her cheeks apart, knowing she was displaying her asshole to him, wanting to display herself. He stroked her back, touching the valley running along her spine, held her ass, gripping her cheeks tight inside his hands. Jenni pushed back harder, wanting him to do something but not wanting to ask him, shy herself now at what she needed him to do. He leaned over and kissed her back, reached beneath and cradled her breast in his palm, so full she overflowed his hand. He gripped her hips again, working himself deeper. He ran a finger along her spine and down along the crack of her ass and Jenni reached back and parted herself again. His fingertip touched her budded asshole and she twitched.

Jenni felt Paul hesitate as he realized how sensitive this spot was for her. His finger returned and Jenni put her head down and grunted. "Yes, honey... touch me right there." She said the words, spoke them aloud, allowing her need into the open.

Paul touched her again, and this time his finger returned slick with his saliva. He pressed, lightly at first, as though uncertain, but when she offered no resistance the pressure increased and his finger invaded her most taboo of places. As though a signal had been given their slow love making increased in pace. Paul pounded harder and faster. His finger probed deeper into her ass. Jenni pushed back against him, ready again, encouraging him on. She peaked, tipped over and still when she came back he had not come and she thrilled because it wasn't finished, grunting at him, not words but her meaning clear and he pounded harder, his finger popping free of her ass so he could grip both hands on her hips, needing to work harder, deeper, and Jenni heard him breathing hoarsely, the tension in his body peaking and he cried out, emptying inside her again, so young, so much potential, filling her once more and his climax triggered her own and she pressed her curled up fists into the cushions and bit on her bottom lip.

*****

It was gone five when Kate and Tim returned. The living room was tidy, all the plates and glasses dried and put away, but Jenni feared the house still stank of their lovemaking, would give them both away. Instead of coming inside they called Paul out.

Jenni joined them on the porch, hanging back, and Kate shot her a probing, questioning glance but Jenni kept her expression neutral.

"Happy birthday, Paul," Tim said, and disappeared around the side of the house, appearing a moment later pulling a trolley of some kind. As more came into view a small sailing dinghy emerged, second hand but refurbished, the nylon sail furled tight, all the rigging ready to go.

"What?" Paul's mouth hung open.

Jenni gazed at him, a warm glow tingling inside. This is some birthday, she thought. Her body ached, satisfied; maybe satisfied for another year or two.

"Grams, Grampa, what... this is too much..."

"Well, we thought you might be able to catch Jenni with this," Tim said, and he cast the same questioning glance at her and she wondered if what they had done showed on their faces, in the way they held their bodies. She never did find out if they guessed what had gone on, not for sure.

Paul insisted she go sailing, and she went with him but made him bring her back in time to return home before Mark finished work. Paul stayed another twelve days before he had to fly west, and Jenni met him almost every single one of those days, going out on the water in his neat little dinghy, and each day they sailed far out, as far as Sedge island where they anchored and Jenni taught him other ways to please a woman, showed him what a woman can do for a man.

She feared tears when he left, from her as well as him, but he had matured over these few weeks, and Jenni liked to think she had helped. After he had gone the glow kindled inside by him lasted months. She was convinced Kate and Tim knew, but if they did nothing was ever mentioned, and she never once caught any hint of judgment.

Jenni expected Paul to return the year after, but he didn't turn up. She asked Kate and Tim casually what he was doing, and discovered, over weeks, he had found a girlfriend and it was serious. They were engaged, planned to marry when they finished college. Jenni wasn't sure how she felt about the news. Happy for Paul, but happiness tinged with an undercurrent of jealousy. Then, eventually, she laughed at herself. What had she expected anyway? He was going to come back like a love-turn puppy dog and follow her around forever? She wouldn't have wanted that anyway, would have been scared if something like that happened.

That summer of two years earlier faded. The houses closed up one by one. Winter storms arrived and Jenni's husband withdrew even further into himself. Jenni tried to be a good wife, tried to offer sympathy because she knew things were hard on Mark. He had taken over the small auto-repair business started by his father, and at first everything had gone well. Gradually, over time, Jenni picked up things were getting tougher. New cars needed new equipment to fix them. Mark complained that everything was controlled by computers these days. Foreign crap was forcing out good American cars. He could fix anything built before the turn of the century, but now people were taking their vehicles to the big outfits on the mainland. He was left with the old trucks and cars, Fords and Chryslers he knew all about. He kept his head above water changing tires, topping up oil and selling gas. But it was not clear he would be able to do that for ever. If Mark had confided in her, offered a little more response when she tried to help life might have been different. Instead he retreated into himself, into drink and his buddies, losers all of them but they shared his world view, a small world that encompassed little outside of the island.

Jenni knew another summer would come, perhaps bringing another chance to grasp at happiness. This was her life. This was the way it always had been, the way she believed it always would be, and she was learning how to make the best of it.

She had no intimation this summer that was almost over would be different. The young couple staying in the end house with their new baby fascinated her. The woman in particular was hot, something about her radiating sexual energy. Jenni had never experienced sex with another woman, not real sex. She had messed around in high school, everyone had, but something about this woman intrigued her, lighting a spark inside which took her thoughts in strange new directions.