The Boy Next Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I feel his hands slide off me, he begins to press himself deeper into me, and I know he is nearing ejaculation. His kiss stops, and I allow the vibrator to slip out, and my orgasm to start. I feel the first convulsion of his release as my own orgasm fills my senses. As my awareness returns, I can tell that his now empty member is still inside me, letting every last drop out.

He slowly slides off me, and pulls me into his side. His hug conveys how completely drained he feels, and perfectly matches my blissful mood. I lie there contentedly, until I am afraid I will fall asleep. As I begin to stir, I hear one word.

"Stay." Not quite a command, but definitely not a question either. Not trusting my voice as the sudden rush of happiness pushes me close to tears, I nod my head against his chest. "Good," he replies. I feel a gentle kiss on the top of my head. "Be right back," he says, as he gently slides me off of himself and onto a pillow. I hear him cross the hall to the bathroom. As the door clicks shut, I drift off into sleep.

12