The Boy Next Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A small round of applause rippled around the room and I opened my eyes to see the other girls watching me. Alicia now had the camera and was filming the mess that Josh had made.

"Think she did quite well there." Natalie said.

"Yeah. I didn't think she'd hold out that long." Said Sarah. Through the film of jizz I must have looked a little confused.

"Sarah and Natalie had a little wager." Ali explained, still filming. "They reckoned once Josh was naked you'd have him in you within ten minutes." Anyone would think I was surrounded by angels.

"Will someone get me a towel please?"

"Nope."

Within moments I was alone, someone even flicked out the lights as they left. Charming.

I actually sat in the dark for quite a while. My body felt battered and bruised and the lush, deep pile carpet was soft on my body. So whilst the party continued a few rooms away, I sat with my back to the wall, with my head spinning lazily from the beer.

It was more that I was cold that got me back on my feet, otherwise I think I probably could have fallen asleep. That would have looked great when Josh's parents got home and found one of their neighbour's daughters naked and cum-stained, curled up on their dining room floor.

Fresh beer in hand, I wandered back towards the living room to find that things had moved on significantly in my absence.

"Hiya!" Alicia said as I walked into a room filled with grunts, moans and squeals. "I was just beginning to wonder where you'd got to." She took the beer from my hand, gulped down several long mouthfuls, then handed it back with a wink.

At the far end of the room, where the Twister mat had once lay, Natalie and Sarah were entertaining all four of the boys. At the moment I walked in, Sarah was busying herself with Josh and Matthew's cocks, one in each hand and alternately in her mouth, whilst Natalie was impaled on all fours, with Michael holding her long hair in bunches and fucking her face, whilst Dave fucked her from behind. Inevitably, the camera was being passed back and forth.

I just watched for a moment or two unable to take my eyes of the group. It's not like I'd not seen other people having sex before, it's just that these guys seemed to be at it with each other all the time.

I slipped my arm around Alicia's waist and pulled her close. We were both still naked. I handed the beer over to her and she drank in silence.

"Is this what you do then?" I asked. It had been on my mind all evening.

"It's what we do."

"Can I ask why?"

"Why not."

"Fair enough." I said and retrieved the bottle of beer, drained it, then stood it on the arm of the settee. "Can I ask why again?"

"Don't you approve?"

"It's not about approval Ali, since when have you sought my approval. It's just a question."

"Well it's like this, I guess. The pubs around here are boring and no one has ever got any money, so we all hang around each other's houses all the time. We all like sex, so we have sex. We're all friends, no one has managed to fall in love with each other and we just enjoy the company, the sex and pushing the boundaries."

"I like sex, but I don't get my friends together for no holds barred Roman orgies once a week."

"Maybe you should." We were silent for a moment and watched as the boys all swapped. "Hey I guess things have changed a little since you were our age." She said.

"God Ali, I'm two years older than you, I'm not your gran."

"Hey let me finish. When you were at school, you got boyfriends, groped around, did this, did that, split up, took a break then the cycle started again. Not you per se, I mean everyone. I guess for us the internet has changed everything. You can see that everyone else is out there having fun, having sex, having fun watching everyone else have sex. It's so accessible, so easy and so much fun. Why wouldn't you?"

Well I could see the logic there. It was cheaper as well I guess, instead of spending all your dough down the pub, in the hope of getting a snog and a walk home at the end of the evening.

"So do you post these films on the internet?" It was the other million dollar question I'd been dying to ask all evening.

"Films of me doing this. You've got to be fucking joking. It's all good fun and stuff, but let's be real, once it's online it's always online, there's no way to get it back. People watch, download. Other sites take the file that you uploaded, and then it's way beyond your control."

"And everyone here understands that?"

"Everyone. God Grace, I'm going to read Law in September, so's Matthew. I don't need films plastered around the internet of me eating cock."

"So why aren't you up there with those two." I said. "Not enough cock to go around?" There was a slight pause, then Ali broke away from my side and turned to face me.

"Nah! It's pairs. It's because we're both up next." She leant across and kissed me. "Need another beer?" I nodded, she disappeared and my eyes fell once again on the girls with their new partners, both now on all fours, a cock buried at each end. Alicia returned in due course and handed me a glass. Natalie and Sarah were now bucking and writhing beneath the grip of the four boys who looked like they'd settled into their final positions.

"Looks like we're out of beer.". She said, and I looked down at the glass she had given me. I sniffed the deep amber liquid, then touched it tentatively to my lips. I had no problem with Jack Daniels, but we must have had half a bottle between us.

"Thanks. Was there not enough for half a pint each?" Ali smiled and shrugged. "Are we really up next?"

"What's the matter Josh too much for you?"

"Yep. It's a once a week cock that's for sure.""

"Don't worry, it was a joke. I suspect this'll be the finale, we can't stay naked all night, there's no telling when John and Helen will come home. I mean, it'll be later than this and they'll be pissed, but probably not so pissed that they won't notice eight naked fucking bodies writhing around on their living room carpet."

The girls' muffled gasps were becoming more urgent, whilst the four rutting lads grunted almost in unison, making the room sound like some bizarre tug o'war.

"So why are you abstaining then? Don't tell me you had them all whilst I was lazing around in the dining room."

"Nah. I lost a bet last time and took all four of them, it's not my turn, seems that Nat and Sarah wanted to have a go tonight."

"You took all four? Do I really want to know?"

"Oh, not all four at once, that's impossible, it's not like the movies where the women seem to be able to cram an endless amount of cock inside themselves. It was mainly two at a time. I tried for three, but it's not as easy as it looks on the internet." She took a mouthful of whisky. "Arse or pussy. Not arse and pussy."

"Now there's a motto to live by."

"Besides, I reckon we need our rest, I don't think these two will be on top form on Wednesday night if they keep this up for much longer.""

"Dare I ask?"

"Hey, you should come with us. We're going to be handsomely outnumbered. We're going to be slaves at a casino night. Matthew and Josh's football team are having a summer party before their pre-season training starts and we're going to be at their beck and call all night."

"I think I'll give it a miss." I said. "Think I'm going to hook up with some uni friends for a gig in Leeds."

"Nah. I reckon you'll come with us. You're intrigued, I can see it in your eyes. I know you too well." Well obviously a hell of a lot better than I know you, I thought.

The panting and grunting had reached climatic levels and it was clear that the boys were ready to blow. Six sweating bodies thrust and bucked together like some large organic machine.

"Come on boys. Cum on us." Sarah panted, finally pulling herself clear of the cocks and sitting back on her heels. "Come on, do it."

Natalie joined her, probably relieved to be empty. I'd been double teamed before and whilst it can be a bloody good buzz, it can be a hell of a relief on the body when it stops.

"Hey you two, don't just watch." Sarah waved us over and after a large firebomb swig of JD, Ali and I made our way over -- Ali sitting down next to Natalie, me taking my position next to Sarah.

The line of four sat in silence whilst the boys brought themselves to climax standing over us. We didn't have to wait long.

Matthew blew first, aiming first for Natalie, then for Ali. That seemed to trigger a chain reaction and Dave came second, using Sarah and I for his target. Josh came on Natalie, but with a little to spare for Sarah before Michael singled me out and stood in close to make sure he dumped as much cum as possible onto my face.

Satisfied, spent grunts filled the room as the boy's climaxes receded and all that was left were four semen coated girls. I slipped my hand onto Sarah's cheek and when she turned to look at me, I kissed her deeply, my tongue probing her mouth and tasting the cum that covered her lips.

As I kissed her I felt her hands begin to massage cum into my tits as her hands rubbed and squeezed. Although we kissed for what seemed like an age when we finally broke our embrace, Natalie and Alicia were still at it, with Natalie laying back on the carpet whilst Alicia licked the cum from her face in slow, deliberate lapping motions, whilst her hand crept ever lower towards Nat's pussy.

...

Josh poured the rest of the JD into my glass as I stood in the kitchen naked. We sipped slowly and silently at our drinks. It seemed that the double-teaming of Sarah and Natalie had taken the final vestiges of energy out of the group.

"Hey Josh." It was Dave. "What time did you think your folks would be back?"

"Normally about three."

"Does about mean before or after?"

"Why?"

"It's ten to."

There followed ten minutes of frantic action -- this time, cleaning action. The huge pile of clothes was sorted out, and eventually everyone had managed to reclaim what they'd originally been wearing. Fortunately, his parents did not come back before three. It took longer than ten minutes to get everyone clothed. The room was then meticulously searched for any evidence and a few wet patches sponged up, before a key scratched at the door.

By the time Helen and John found their way in, Dave and Matthew were just starting a game of table tennis whilst the rest of the group lounged around the chairs, settee and floor. I'm sure we looked the absolute picture of tired teenage drunkenness. The stench of sex around the room and plastered all over all of the girls however, must have been overpowering. Fortunately, as predicted, Josh's parents were far drunker than any of us and with a few polite greetings, they scuttled quickly off to bed. ...

"Ali says you're joining us at the casino night." Josh said as we said our goodbyes on the front step. I shot her a sharp glance, but she didn't care, the sparkle in her eyes was unmistakable.

"We'll see." I said, turning and walking away, hearing Josh shut the door behind me.

"Told you you'd come." Ali said, slipping her arm around my waist and resting her head on my shoulder.

...

The End