The Boy Scout Leader

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unabashed, she reached out and wrapped her hand around it. Her shiny silver fingernail polish stood out against the darkness of his cock as she pulled it into her mouth. She worked her tongue on the underside and then all around the rim. She sucked hard and then began her decent on the most beautiful cock she had every seen. It was big in her mouth and as she began to suck it down, he moaned and then groaned.

As her head bobbed, she dropped her jeans and panties down to her ankles and slid her finger in her pussy and reveled in the silky feel of the cock in her mouth. She frigged her clit and felt her first orgasm washed over her.

Michelle had one hand stroking his rod as her mouth bobbed and sucked while three fingers of her other hand plunged deep within her pussy. But, her pussy ached for this cock. It yearned to feel him pound her pussy. His balls tightened and squirt after squirt shot into her waiting mouth and down her throat as she swallowed it all and licked her lips after.

He was shaking as she sucked his cock back into her mouth and licked him clean. He kneeled down next to her and kissed her lips and sucked her tongue. His hands found her big tits and kneaded them like a baker with stubborn dough. She kept frigging her clit and then slipping her fingers in her cunt as his mouth found her nipples and sucked hard causing wave after wave of orgasm to shock through her body.

Rick moved Michelle on her back onto the soft pine needles. She spread her legs wide for him and he kissed her. She anticipated his cocks entry into her waiting cunt but he kissed and licked her nipples. They hardened instantly and he sucked them harder and harder. He smiled as he worked his way down her belly and examined her pussy in the moonlight. She had trimmed her pubic hair down to a landing strip and it left her lips waiting for him, quivering for his touch. His lips found the hood and he licked and sucked it feeling her clit extend itself. She had a beautiful and thick clit that he licked and sucked. As he did, he slid two fingers into her pussy and curled them up to rub her g-spot.

"Ohh god, Rick! What are you doing!!" she cried out. Her toes were tingling and curling and her calves shook and quivered as his fingers and tongue continued their massage. "Ohhhh Fuck STOP, STOP ... NO!! DON'T STOP!!!" she cried as tears flowed down her face as the most powerful orgasm took control over her body. Her nipples looked like pencil erasers and her big tits quaked. She grabbed them and stretched her nipples hard and screamed again.

Michelle was still breathing hard as Rick rolled her onto her hands and knees. Watching her cum had made his cock even harder than before. Her beautiful big ass was right there in front of him now and he gripped onto her hips. Her big tits hung and swayed causing her hardened nipples to scrape across the pine needle floor. Rick's cock was thick and engorged again. He had never been so hard again so quickly in all his life.

She felt his strong hands and then the large helmet pushing against her soaked pussy. She leaned back into him and felt the head invade her pussy as her mind blurred. It spread her pussy lips wider than her fingers ever had. She gasped as he just kept pushing it in and it felt like a long baseball bat that would never end.

She groaned "Ohhhh fuck YES" as he reached her cervix and crammed his dick deeper still. He began pumping her hot cunt harder and harder.

"God, you are so fucking tight, baby. Yeah ... so tight!"

Michelle forgot about her nipples dragging on the ground. She didn't realize how hard she was gripping the pine needles as Rick's cock slid out and slammed back in. She was cumming in rapid succession and could feel his cock ready to explode.

"Don't cum in me! I don't want to get pregnant! Please Rick!" she shouted quickly as she climaxed again. "ohhhhh GOD THAT feels soooooo good!! Just don't cum in me, please! Cum in my mouth, cum in my mouth!"

Rick didn't move. He continued to pound her and her ass shook with each slam of his cock. He grunted "Ohhh Michelle, I'm cumming soon!"

Every inch of Michelle's body was shaking on the edge of cumming. "GIVE IT TO ME" she grunted. "YEAH, give it to me! Fuck me hard and give me your cum!! DO IT!"

"But what about getting pregnant???" He stammered without pausing his pounding.

"Don't you dare pull that cock out of me!" she cried back.

He slammed one last time and she arched her back increasing the pressure on the underside of his rigid member. He grunted hard as his cock pumped the jism deep inside her squirting again and again. Michelle could feel the heat of the hot cum deep inside her and then running down her legs.

He pulled out from her with a plop and she swirled around and sucked his cock greedily into her mouth licking all the cum that remained on his deflating rod.

Michelle rolled onto her back exhausted. Her pussy was red and wide open in the bright moonlight. She had no idea how much time had passed or where she was except that she wanted rest and sleep. Rick helped her stand up and brushed the needles from her back.

He helped her with her clothes and guided her to her tent.

****

Michelle awoke the next morning thinking that the whole evening had been a dream. Then she felt the soreness of her pussy and she new that it was not a dream. She could hear the scouts up and about and getting breakfast ready. She dressed quickly and helped cook breakfast. Rick was his normal self but Michelle thought of him every time she took a step as her pussy was sore but it was a good sore. It also reminded her that she might be pregnant.

Rick and Michelle walked down to the stream to get water for cleaning the cookware.

Rick smiled at Michelle but she spoke first. "I'm sore from you last night." He smiled again. "I've never cum so hard or so many times in my life.

He kneeled to scoop up the water. "Thank you. I'm honored that I could provide such a service. I must say, though, my cock is sore and red this morning because you were so damn tight."

The both chuckled.

The pot of water was heavy but Rick hefted it easily. "Do you think we could do that again some time?"

They stopped and she looked him squarely in the eyes. "If there is to be a next time, you are responsible for rubbers so I don't get pregnant!" She paused. "At least until I can get back on the pill again!"

Ken and Michelle took the scouts for a post breakfast walk in the woods while Rob and Rick finished cleaning the dishes.

Rob smiled at Rick. "Do you think she would make a good addition to the steering committee?"

Rick smiled back. "Absolutely!"

**** Two days later, Michelle found some quiet time with Dan. She loved him but in the last 4 years, he had become the most self centered person she knew, except for his mother! She had thought about the potential pregnancy and met with her doctor. If she was pregnant, she did not want an abortion. It was ok for others to have one but that was not for her. If she was not pregnant, she needed birth control pills and he had given them to her with the strict orders to not take them until she was sure that she wasn't pregnant. That was going to take a few weeks to determine. In the mean time, she had to act quickly.

Dan lay on his back with the pillows propping up his head so he could see the TV. Michelle smiled at her husband but he didn't notice. She wore a sexy gown and had the door locked. The kids were in bed and Dan's mother was watching the news in the room nearby. Michelle hoped she could pull this off without a problem. She had planned carefully!

Michelle leaned forward in front of him and allowed her tits to hang and swing in front of his face as she climbed onto the bed. He began to pay attention. Her nipples hardened as she kissed his cheek and straddled his thighs. She hefted her big tits and squeezed them together for him and then pushed them up and out of her gown.

Dan's cock stirred and stiffened. "What's gotten into you, kitten?"

She smiled and pulled his shorts down and released his cock. "Not you ... yet!!" she giggled as she pulled on his cock making it hard. She lifted her gown up around her hips as she straddled his hips. He slid in easily and she leaned forward surrounding his face with her tits and rocking on his cock. His hands were quickly on her hips as she pumped her ass up and down. She wanted to be careful as after 5 stroked she pulled off with a teasing giggle.

"Honey, did you just cum in me? Did you naughty boy?" she smiled and waved her finger.

"No babe, definitely not! I was good and didn't cum in you, not a chance, not even a little bit! But get a rubber will you? It felt so good!"

She unrolled the rubber onto his cock and kept stroking it to keep him hard. She straddled him again and began working his cock in and out. She was amazed that her strokes had to be so short compared to Rick. His long strokes had a totally different rhythm than Dan. A couple of times, she lost track and he slipped out.

She realized that she had to focus and she had to make him cum in the rubber. With a smile, she fed him her big tits. He had always loved them and she buried him in them. He sucked on her nipples and worked them back and forth on his face.

"ohhh Michelle, you are sooo hot I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" he cried out.

She calmly slipped off his hips and pulled the rubber from his cock. It slipped easily off as she had purchased the extra large size. Without hesitation and without Dan noticing, she picked up a small pair of scissors and snipped the end of the rubber so it looked like it split at the end.

"Honey!" she said tentatively while putting down the scissors. "I think we may have a problem."

"What's the problem?" he asked out of breath.

"You must have cum so hard that you burst the rubber! and she held the rubber up and showed the drops of cum dripping from the tip. "Would it be the worst thing in the world if I were pregnant?"

Dan had a shocked look on his face. "Baby! I'd love to have another baby!"

As she walked from the room she felt at ease. Baby or not, she was going to have Rick's cock soon and often.

12