The Boy Who Controlled His Mom Ch. 01

Story Info
His mom transforms into his image.
1.2k words
3.86
176.5k
61

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/20/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a hot June morning when I found the crater behind some bushes in a nearby forest. I was just riding my bike and found the thing. Despite the movies I'd seen always saying otherwise, I decided to approach the crater anyways. It was here that I found a small egg that was quietly smoldering. As I approached, the egg slowly opened and a green, slug like creature emerged. The thing was about a foot and a half long and was covered in some kind of weird sticky stuff. Despite this, I couldn't help but get closer. I had the weird feeling that this thing was trying to talk to me. Something compelled me to pick it up and take it home with me. I just couldn't resist this creature. It sure as hell didn't seem dangerous.

Anyways, I brought it home and put it in the bathroom. See, my room is the only one in the case with a bathroom, so no one else goes in there. I honestly couldn't keep my mind off it all day. It was nice, however, not to worry about it since my one brother was off in college and my dad was off on a business trip. The only other person in the house was my mom, the most extraordinary woman ever. She cooked, cleaned, worked, and everything in between. But I could never take my eyes off her.

At the age of 46, she was still perfect to me. She had smooth skin, long blonde hair, was tan, and had these heaving breasts that I constantly wanted to nuzzle in. However, whenever the topic of incest was randomly brought up, all se did was express her disgust, which made me mentally discard any hopes of hooking up with her. However, everything changed that night.

As I lay sleeping, I was suddenly compelled to wake up. I walked into my bathroom and picked up the alien creature once more, as it had stayed there all day. I felt like I was in a trance as I walked across the house and into my mom's room. Here, she slept peacefully with barely even a sound. The alien suddenly started squirming in my hands with excitement and all I could do was focus on my mom. I walked to her bedside and stared at her for a moment before placing the creature by her head and walking away. I stole one last glance at her ad walked out of her room and fell back asleep.

The next morning I woke up and pondered the previous night. Had it really happened? I looked in my bathroom and couldn't see the creature anywhere, but I still couldn't be sure. I walked into the kitchen to get a glass of water and was met by my mom who was scratching her back viciously.

"Hey mom, what's going on?" was the first thing I said.

"I can't seem to get this itch on my back. Can you take a look for me?"

With that, she pulled up the back of her shirt and I realized what the cause of the itch was.

The creature wasunderher skin, almost pulsing. It had attached itself to her spine it looked like and it extended tiny pale veins across her back. However, I was unwilling to tell her this. After all, I had done this to her, and there was no going back. I just scratched her back lightly for her and then left the room after as she said weak thanks and kept scratching.

Over the next few days, I noticed some odd things about my mom. First off, she was acting way more outgoing than usual. Secondly, she was actually getting hairier. Her long blonde hair was now down to the crack of her ass and I could see hair in other places. Finally, she was also nuzzling up to me a lot more at night when we sat on the couch to watch tv. This all came to a head five days later on a Friday.

As we were sitting on the couch together, she got up and promptly announced she was going to bed, so I decided to scratch her back for her a little and give her a shoulder rub, like I actually do quite often. She murmured in pleasure as I did this until she took her shirt off and only had her white bra on. I kept rubbing until she said that was good. She turned to kiss me goodnight, but instead of a quick peck on the lips, she held the kiss. We held the kiss for about ten seconds until she forced her tongue into my mouth. She grabbed my hands and guided them around her soft, smooth back until she placed them on her soft ass. I was on cloud 9 at this point.

She then pulled away, grabbed my hand, and lead me into her room where she pushed me onto her bed. There, she took her pants off where her white panties waited and I got a full view of her round, jiggling thighs. She crawled onto the bed and made me take my shirt and shorts off until she was able to see me in just my boxers with my cock rising just for her.

"Chris, I'll have you know I can't resist you. I've tried to hide it for years, but not now. Now, you're mine." With that she pulled her bra off and down came her large, jiggling breasts. She forced a nipple into my mouth and moaned as what tasted like sweet milk flowed down my throat. After about five minutes she pulled it out and inserted her second nipple from which I was too glad to drink from. After she was out, she pulled her panties off as well as my boxers for me and I got a glorious look at her very-recently shaved pussy. She gave me a quick wink and gave me a deep kiss that distracted me as she mounted my cock and rocked back and forth on it until I came mere moments later. We both passed out immediately.

I woke up the next morning facing her with my cock buried deeply inside of her. As I pulled out she moaned in pleasure which tempted me to go back, but I just had to get up, stretch, and sort my thoughts. After a minute I turned to see her running off into the bathroom. I followed her in and noticed immediately that the pale veins had thickened and went all across my mom's back. However, what I noticed even more was my mom's hair. It was sort of a fetish of mine.

Her long blonde hair was now touching the floor and her bush had grown like a forest overnight. It went at least halfway down her thighs and her armpit hair had grown out as well. She was also covered in a blonde kind of fur and her eyebrows were now thick and wild. She seemed as if she was crying, so I walked over to console her, and she immediately turned to me.

"Chris... I need you. I don't know what's happening to me, but I... I like it, and I know I shouldn't, but it feels so right. My thoughts... all I keep hearing are two words."

"Well... what are they?" was all I could say.

"Mate and..."

"And?"

"Chris."