The Boys

Story Info
A Sunday afternoon of TV turns into a threesome.
2.5k words
3.91
28.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So it's a normal Sunday afternoon, no plans to do much but catch a little tube, maybe sports, racing or movie while relaxing around. After a nice brunch made by you, and a bit of sexual pleasure shared, we both get ready to take a shower and get cleaned up and I suggest you wear a bit of something sexy to give me some visual pleasure for the rest of the day while I kick back and not do much. You happen to know that usually means I am likely to take you throughout the day which is of course exciting to us both.

During your shower I get a call from a friend and I recall that you happened to think he was pretty hot, and feeling that it could turn out to be a pretty hot afternoon. I suggest he come by to hang out and I suggest that he should wait for a bit so you have time to get out of the shower and select your outfit, (What I tell him is to get dressed) knowing that dressed would be a big overstatement.

You come out of our bedroom, looking very sexy in hot lingerie, showing off your legs and clearly your sexy boobs held up with the nice black sexy fabric and just short enough that I could see your purple panties. Your outfit is perfect for the afternoon and has me already excited for round two with you, but I have already decided my friend will be enjoying you sometime before then. I don't tell you that I have invited him over, until the knock on the door, and you look at me and try and run as I catch you and tell you know, stay here, I invited Rick over and you are dressed just fine. You look at me and you blush because you have some idea what is in store. I suggest you go to the kitchen and I will call you to come out shortly.

I invite Rick in and I sit down on the couch and Rick takes a seat in the loveseat, I ask if he wants anything to drink, which he replies I would love some of Turtle's ice tea, I say sure and call to you that Rick is here and if you would bring some tea for him. You reply be right there, and in you come looking hot and with his ice tea, and the look on his face tells me that he likes what he sees as much as I do. He says Thank you, and looks at me and says you didn't tell me you two were busy I said its fine, we already did that, she is just pleasing to the eye dressed this way, don't you think? He nods in agreement all the time starring at you. He can't help it and as I agree and enjoy seeing you standing there enjoying his eyes on you. Of course you blush a bit and say oh thank you both that makes a woman feel good.

I suggest you make us a snack to share, not so much as I am hungry but to keep you bouncing around and enjoyable to watch going in and out of the living room. I continue to watch him as he enjoys seeing you coming in and out of the room, you have picked this up, and you continue to find reasons to keep getting things and walking in and out of the room. I ask you to come sit down with me, as I am on the couch and you sit down with me, and of course I start touching you and rubbing your breasts lightly getting your nipples even harder then they already are from bouncing around. Rick has continued to watch you and me, and of course you start rubbing in my crotch area. I can tell that Rick is enjoying this and I am enjoying seeing him glancing over at us, and of course you are watching him, and yes feeling my growing excitement in my pants. I reach down and remove your breast from your top, all while making sure Rick is getting a good look.

I ask you to go get me and Rick some more ice tea, you jump up and of course your boobs are out now, and you give me a kiss and take my class, and head over to Rick and make sure you show off your breasts to him as you take his class, pausing long enough to let Rick get a nice look at your breasts. When you return you again pause to hand Rick his tea and getting him another nice look. You of course look down to see he is getting a bit aroused too and offer to let him touch them, which he being a gentlemen agrees and makes sure he rubs them both.

You come back over to me and have a seat again and as we watch TV and rub on each other, you suggest we watch something more exciting and I say well what do you want to watch, and you reply that new movie we just got. I saw okay sure, and you bounce up to grab the DVD and then bend over to put in the disc into the player, being sure to give Rick the perfect shot of your panty covered ass. Then turn around and look right at Rick, and say you don't mind seeing porn do you? I am just feeling a bit tingly, he nods as you rub your breasts. You comeback to sit down and as it plays we continue to talk Rick looking between the movie and you, I take this as a good sign, I can tell you are actually getting turned on by all this flirting. I whisper that he can't keep his eyes off you... you look and catch him looking at you. As he turns his head back to the TV, I whisper again to you telling you to touch yourself. You know exactly what I am suggesting and so you adjust yourself so that Rick will have a perfect view of your crotch and see you touching yourself.

Rick now is torn, as he can't decide which is a better show the one you are putting on or the one on the TV. I let this go on for a while when I pretend to now catch you touching yourself. I say oh what's wrong darling are you excited? You reply in your shy way, well yes a little, and then you point out that I am showing and look over at Rick, and comment I think he has a bulge too. I ask hey Rick you getting turned on over there too? He looks down and says well maybe a bit. I reply well you know that's pretty good deal and no worries you're among friends its okay. I look at you and say hey my Turtle how about you help out Rick over there with that. I look at Rick and say you know Turtle knows how to take care of stuff like that pretty good if you are game with that? He just smiles and nods.

I look back at you and give you a kiss and hold your face and look into your eyes and tell you I love you. I tell you I want you to go take care of my friend, you nod and smile and reply yes. You get up and go kneel between his legs and start to unbuckle his pants and release his member. You enjoy seeing his nice looking cock and wrap your hand around it and immediately wrap your lips around the head, and taking his cock into your mouth, and start bobbing your head up and down on his cock. You continue to do what you do and I can tell you are really enjoying showing him your skills and he clearly is enjoying your mouth. You pause to rub his cock between your breasts and look up at him to see if he is enjoying it. He has not taken his eyes off your bobbing head on his cock and you go back down licking his shaft and taking him again in your mouth. I am just really enjoying the show and can feel how exciting this is for both of us. I smile as Rick looks over at me and say she really knows what she is doing doesn't she? He says oh yeah, she does!

I watch as you take him to the edge and back off, and stop so he doesn't come and then back to your bobbing and licking bringing him back to the edge, after you tease him and enjoy his cock, soon I can tell you are going to take him all the way there. I watch as your head going up and down increases and then Ricks eyes roll and he starts to climax as you take his manhood to the base and stop as he shoots his juice down your throat, then you slowly slide up his shaft and lick all of him clean. Then you look up into his eyes and say hmmm thank you, hope that was okay. Then you look over at me and say was I good girl? I smile and say yes, and motion you over to me, and you get up and make your way to me.

You come over to me, and stand before me, I reach to your crotch and I feel your warm wet pussy through your panties I can feel the heat, I pull you towards me and kiss you on the lips pushing my tongue into your mouth, while I slide my hand into your panties and touching your wetness, gently running my hand and fingers along your pussy. I tell you that you are a good girl and how hot you are, you made yourself very hot and horny. You reply yes I am, and you start undoing my pants asking if I need to have the same treatment? I smile at you and say yes baby you have earned your reward. My cock is rock hard from watching you give Rick a great blowjob, and look past you to see that Rick has not bothered to even put his cock away and is watching you bent over kissing me. I take both my hands and run them around the waistband of your panties pulling them down to your ankles. You step out and I have you turn around to sit down right on my hard cock, you glide into me and I can feel the first releases of your passion and lust, as I reach around and squeeze your breasts and once more you shake and your pussy tightens around my cock.

I tell you that's it fuck yourself with my cock, and then you start pumping your pussy up and down on my shaft and bring yourself to a very quick climax. I continue to tell you keep it up, you deserve it baby girl you fuck yourself. Now looking back at Rick I can see he has began to recover and is now watching you and intently as you plunge on to my cock with your body. The feeling is intense and I am really enjoying feeling your sweet wetness all over my cock and it clinching with climax after climax on my cock. I don't want you to get too warn out just yet so I have you get slow down and encourage you to relax and pull you back on me as I reach around and massage your clit with my cock still in you, I look past you again and see that Rick is again liking this show and his cock has already started to recover a little and he has even started fondling himself. I feel the beginning of your next climax building again and wrap my arm around you with my left arm, while my right hand finishes bringing you to the intense climax.

I release you and push you forward and get you off me, as I stand up and then bend you over the couch entering you from behind, that is intense and start pounding you into another climax. I continue this and now Rick is really enjoying the show I look over and ask him, hey you want to feel this too? That is all he needs to hear and he gets up and gets out of his pants too, and removes his shoes and shirt. I pull out of you my cock dripping wet with your pussy, I hand Rick a condom and he puts it on and is behind you and starts to enter you I get down next to your face and tell you just relax my dear I know you like his cock and I am loving seeing you get it again. I slid onto the couch in front of you so you can wrap your mouth around my cock, and you love that taste of you on me while being pounded from behind.

As I feel your climax from having two dicks in you, mine in your mouth, and his in your pussy. Your ecstasy is overwhelming and your body shakes and shudders with more and more climaxes. I suggest that Rick sit down on the coach and let you ride him, so he pulls out and sits down I help you get up and have you mount him just as you did me, this gives me the ability to get on my knees and as I slide my own cock into your pussy with his cock. Now I begin to fuck you slowly and can feel the intensity building to another climax. After another climax from you I pull you up from him to get you into the position I want to have to finish. I tell Rick to lay back and have you mount him facing him, putting your ass up and now I can slide my cock into your pussy and pull and push you up and down on his cock. We fuck like this for awhile and soon I know that we all are going to cum together and there it is, I feel your pussy close tight, and Ricks cock once again pulsing and releasing his load into the condom as I let go of mine together the three of us have climaxed together. After a moment of relaxing together Rick and I cock getting limp inside you I pull out and help you up.

I hold you and hug you and feel our connection, then tell you to take care of clean up of us. As I sit down Rick moves to sitting position you remove his condom and lick his cock and balls clean, then move to me to do the same for me. As we enjoy your care, you head to the kitchen and throw the condom away and return to retrieve your panties and get them back on. You have recovered but satisfied we all set on the coach together in the after glow of hot passionate sex.