The Boys and Girls are Watching Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alfamann
Alfamann
796 Followers

When I arrived at Paula's she helped me unpack the plums then invited me in for a coffee. We had no sooner sat down when she began to fire questions at me regarding Francesca's spankings. She asked me how hard I spanked her, why did she have to be nude and humiliated, why do I think Francesca's consents to being spanked, and many other questions. At first I thought it was just my friend's natural curiosity, but as I responded to her questions I noticed that her upper lip was sweating, her face was flushed, and she was squirming about in her seat. I had never seen Paula act like this before and I had a hunch her questions were more than idle curiosity. When Paula made a reference to Francesca being naughty I saw my opportunity to jump in, even though I had no idea where it was likely to lead.

"Are you a naughty girl, Paula?" I brazenly asked her.

This certainly stopped Paula in her tracks. She blinked several times and gave me a confused look. "What?" was all she could muster in response.

"Are you a naughty girl?" I repeated.

"What sort of question is that?" She tried to sound offended.

"I believe you are a naughty girl who knows she deserves to have her bottom spanked." Even I was surprised by my own boldness. Even though Paula is several years younger than me, being in her mid-twenties, she is still a mature adult and one of my best friends since we shifted into the orchard farm and became neighbours several years ago. Although she is in her mid-twenties it would be fair to say she could pass for someone several years younger. She has a petite stature being not much more than five foot tall, and a classic redhead with a mop of curly flaming hair and a fair, freckled complexion. She was also not afraid to display the stereotype fiery personality of a redhead. But today the fiery personality had been replaced with something considerably more passive.

"Don't be silly," she responded, but at the same time she nervously licked her upper lip.

"If you want me to spank you, you only have to ask you know. I won't mind and it won't change our friendship." I wasn't so sure the latter statement was entirely correct. In truth it would probably change our relationship in some way, but I wanted to give her reassurance.

I will be honest with you, and I have never admitted this before, but when I punish Francesca the sense of power I have is a real high for me. I don't believe it is sexual, although on some level it could be, but it is certainly a powerful aphrodisiac. Shameful, I know, that punishing a person could bring a level of gratification to the punisher.

"I don't," Paula responded, none too convincing.

I decided not to push the matter with my friend. Best to give her space to sort out her feelings, as I had somewhat ambushed her with my brazen questions. I wanted her to know what she wanted, and to be honest I was unsure of the consequences of what I was doing. So I stood up, gave her a reassuring kiss on the cheek, and said my farewells, leaving a stunned looking Paula sitting in her chair with her untouched cup of coffee beside her.

Alfamann
Alfamann
796 Followers
12