The Boys and the Moms in Mexico Ch. 02

Story Info
Eight moms and their sons might lead to some fun stuff.
1k words
4.16
81k
41

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/30/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dinner had ended and seemed like it was time for sex, after the moms had been groping the boys under the table. Boy, was I wrong.

Each mom grabbed the hand of a boy and escorted them to a ballroom in the hotel. The moms had rented out a small ballroom for a "show," my mom said. As each guy reached the entrance, a blindfold was put on us. The moms began to giggle and lightly pushed us into our seats. A speaker set began to play jazz music and Trish began to speak.

"In honor of you young men graduating this year, us moms are delighted to present for you our show. In just a minute, we will ask you to let down your blindfolds and enjoy, but, first, we ask that each of you slowly let down your pants and display your hard cocks. We promise you that they will be taken care of."

I heard my friend, Ben, whisper to Jake as we all hesitated. We decided that this was all a once-in-a-lifetime thing and I heard eight zippers slide down. I was already dripping precut when I felt two hands on my thighs. Trish began counting down from 5 and, as she hit 2, I felt a wet tongue hit my shaft. My blindfold dropped, as did my jaw.

Each mom was blindfolded in between the legs of one of my friends. Trish let her mouth off of Jake's cock and said, "Welcome to Musical Dicks. Enjoy a complimentary blowjob from each of us prior to our dances."

One by one, each mom came over and sucked each of us off. It was heaven. Eight moms I envisioned naked my whole life had each given me mind-blowing blowjobs. That wasn't it. Each blowjob was followed by a lap dance. It turns out that the moms didn't actually read at their book club meetings; they had been watching demos on giving the perfect lap dance and, boy, did they perfect them.

When we all finished up, the moms said they were going to get drinks and they would see us tomorrow. The guys decided to stop by the arcade area and watch the end of the basketball game. After the game, I headed back to my room to get some rest. I figured there must be more fun stuff in store for the rest of the week. I was excited to see what was next. I slid the room key in my mother and I's room to shower and call it a night. I entered to see a similar situation as the one at home months prior. My mom and Trish were on the bed, completely naked, shoving dildos into each other's wet pussies. I guess my friends' cocks weren't enough.

I let them have their moment and headed into the shower. I stepped under the water and couldn't help but think about how it seemed like my mom was a complete lesbian. I know she told me about her masseuse named Debra, but I didn't think anything of that, but she just loves to get her pussy licked. Anyway, I decided I needed to watch more and made it a quick shower. As I dried myself off and changed into a fresh pair of boxers, I heard the hotel door close shut and figured their party was over.

The opposite was the case.

I pushed the bathroom door open ever so slightly and peeked out. There on the bed was all eight of the mothers on the trip, naked, waiting for me. I could see they were fiddling with their clits, but I waited until one of them spoke. It happened to be Lisa, who had sucked me at the dinner table. "Ryan, it's your night to have your way with all of us. The only rule is this: we won't leave until each of us has orgasmed. Get to work."

The moms wanted to be an assembly line so they each got their way with me. I wasn't sure my cock was going to make it until the last one, but I got to work.

First was Liv. Liv was the heaviest of the set, but her pussy seemed to be the wettest. I jumped on top of her and started jamming my cock in and out of her sopping pussy. Then the dynamic changed a bit.

As I was fucking Liv, I felt a pain on my other side. It turned out this whole scenario was not all about me; it was their chance to do whatever to me. Lisa, tonight's ringleader, has put on a small strap on and had begin fucking my ass. I looked behind her to see Trish, my mom's lover, with a huge black strap on in Lisa's pussy. I nearly fainted. Who were these women I had grown up with?

The women kept going. A few bottles of wine had been taken down in this wild session. I realized I had only one MILF left, my own mother. My mom, who had visible marks on her butt from the women slapping it, looked exhausted and nervous. The other moms stood around the bed, with the fingers on their privates, ready to watch a mother and son go at it. Somehow, I was still hard after so much sex.

I stared my mom in the eye and saw the lust. As we both sat there, Trish gave her a push on the behind and we started making out. The moms erupted in a cheer. We started rolling around, fiercely making out and grinding on each other. I could see a few of the moms grab the dildos that were sitting around and put them to good use. Mom and I had never had a passionate one on one, although 7 women were watching, until now. I moved down from her lips and began massaging her nipples with my tongue. I kept going down, circulating my kisses around her belly button. The crowd got louder. When my lips met her pussy, the moms once again erupted.

The love making continued, as I jammed my hard shaft up her pussy. She screamed and moaned until she came. Lisa announced the party was over and the seven moms left, leaving my mom and I in bed together, staring into each other's eyes, ready to do it again.

To be continued.