The Boys in Blue Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RobinLane
RobinLane
337 Followers

He lifted his head up and looked at her; her face was flushed, and she was panting.

He lifted her in his arms and took her up into the bedroom.

He woke up the next morning, the bed empty; he threw back the duvet to climb out noticing her thong from the night before lying crumpled in the bed. He picked it up and slipped into his shorts.

She was in the kitchen preparing breakfast her back to him; she was wearing a pair of shorts, which she had bought in Barbados and a boob tube, with a white pinafore around her waist.

She must have heard him come in; she said over her shoulder "won't be long."

"Are you missing any thing," he asked.

She turned; he was twirling her thong around his finger.

"Oh," she grinned, "I have more than one pair you know."

"So what's on offer today?" He inquired.

"That's for me to know" she paused, "and you to find out." Giving him a lewd look.

"I was talking about breakfast, you hussy."

After breakfast, they cleaned up, and then took their coffee up stairs to the lounge.

He was conscious of her buttocks straining at the confines of her shorts as they climbed the steep staircase.

She was bending, to set her coffee mug on the low coffee table. He put his down on the side board, before coming up behind her, he reached round and clasped her breasts in his hands, then suddenly pushing the boob tube down freeing her breasts, as his lips caressed her neck.

"You need a shave," she groaned.

"Do you want me to shave right now," he whispered.

"No, not at this precise moment," groaning again.

His hands slid down to her waist; she felt him free the shorts and then push the zip down.

"I thought you said you had more than one pair," he said running his hand over her naked bottom.

"I thought it would save time," she mumbled huskily

She could feel him pushing his shorts down, and then his hard erection was between the cheeks of her bottoms; she moved her legs wider, taking the weight of her body, on her arms that were holding on to the table, as she felt it entering.

She collapsed into the arm chair; her legs felt like jelly, her breath coming back into control, he was still standing, his chest heaving.

"Well we have eight hours, before I have to leave for the Theatre, so what would you like to do?" She asked him.

He looked down at her naked body, "More of the same," he murmured.

She looked at him, a smile breaking out on her face.

"I guess I can live with that, but first have a shower and a shave. If you're a good boy, I'll come and wash your back."

After the shower they sat back down in the lounge, Terry began. "Last night that was oral sex, you did to me, wasn't it?"

"I suppose it was," he murmured "why did I shock you?"

"Not shocked, but surprised you knew about it, and more to the point, how to do it".

"Well, I've never done it before, but the position I was in, well it just seemed the most natural thing to do."

She smiled looking at him "I have to admit I did enjoy it."

They made love twice that day before Terry had to get ready for the Theatre. Robert would order a pizza ready for her return.

They heard the sound of the car horn that signalled that the Theatre car had arrived for her, as she began to descend the stairs, Robert shouted,

"Don't change from that outfit, you wore when we were taking on the lap top," he asked.

"Oh, so you think you'll need stimulation," she chuckled.

It was after 10 pm, when he switched off the TV; suddenly realising he didn't know where Terry's private phone book was.

She'd said the number for the pizza place was in it. He looked around the lounge before moving to the bedroom, there was a telephone on the bedside chest of drawers. He found the book in the second drawer but noticed some thing odd behind it.

A soft plastic tube about 10 inches long, suddenly realising it was a copy of a male phallus, there was a button at the end of it.

He depressed it; there was a low hum, and it vibrated in his hand.

The pizza arrived before Terry; he paid and tipped the man placing it in the oven on low heat, before returning up stairs to the lounge.

He heard the car draw up, and then her hurrying up the stairs, sweeping into the room, slightly breathless. He noticed immediately that she was wearing nylons; she hadn't when she left.

"Hungry darling," he asked.

"No, not really, maybe later," she replied, "but I could use a drink."

He moved to the drinks cabinet, pouring out the drinks, when he turned round, she had taken off her coat, she was wearing the white basque and panties that she had worn the night, when they were on the lap top.

"Is this stimulating enough for you," she asked in a sexy voice.

"Taking of stimulation," he removed the vibrator from behind the cushion of the easy chair.

"Oh," her face coloured in embarrassment.

He crossed over to her, gave her a peck on the nose and led her back to the chair allowing her to curl up on his lap, her head over his shoulder.

"Bobby," she began in a whisper, "when you were gone, some nights I thought I would die, for wanting you." She sobbed, "I think Sue guessed how I felt, and gave it to me, I'm ashamed to say it did help me, get through those nights."

He gently pulled her head, around to face him. "Does that mean his Nibbs is redundant?"

She smiled "Of course not, it's no substitute for the real thing."

He realised that the guilt he had, felt over Jill was now over.

He was struggling, to unhook the basque, whilst she was nibbling his ear.

"Need a hand," she whispered, he nodded, and she climbed of his lap and stood before him.

"If I have to take these of its only fair that you take them off," looking at his clothes.

He stripped quickly, standing naked before her, she smiled and slowly unhooked the basque, and he noticed there was a little pink bow, on the front of her tiny panties.

She moved closer to him, taking his erection in her hand, slowly moving it along its length.

"You know darling, it's no comparison with his Nibbs," she chuckled in a sexy way.

He began to reach for her, "No", she whispered, "Lie on the floor."

He lay looking up at her; she wiggled her hips seductively, as she slid the panties over her suspender belt.

Then straddling him she lowered her self-down on to him, pausing, to guide it into her, they both gasped together.

Her hands were on his chest whilst his were on her breasts pinching the nipples. Her movements became more violent has the passion built. Suddenly he rolled her over on to her back; her legs curled over his hips, as he entered her, with a hard thrust, then another; she groaned, digging her nails into his buttocks and back, her breath coming in gasps. She groaned again as they climaxed, her body shaking.

They lay side by side on the carpet waiting for their body's to return to normal.

"Wow," she said in a low voice, "that was good, very good."

"How did it compare with Mr Dildo?"

"Stupid", she said digging her elbow into his ribs.

The next morning Terry announced that she wouldn't be at the Theatre that night or the next, so they had the day, to them self's. She was going to book a restaurant for dinner, then afterwards they would go to a night club; Robert wasn't too impressed with the idea, but went along with it, if it made her happy.

All through the day, whenever he tried to make advances, she avoided him, or said a firm no.

"You save your strength for tonight," was all she would say.

When the time came for them to change, for the night, she ordered him to change first. When he came down he was wearing his grey slacks and black blazer over a pale blue shirt.

"Very handsome", she commented, "I'm going up now, and I don't need any help from you, understand."

She came back down an hour later, dressed in the black dress she had bought in Bournemouth, her hair coiffeur on top of her head exposing her long neck. She was wearing black nylon stockings with black high-heeled shoes. The result was breathtaking; he thought.

She, pirouetted, "Well, will I do?"

"Oh, yes," he replied in a throaty voice, advancing towards her.

"Back off buster;" she warned, "I've not gone to all this trouble for you to rip it off again," she smiled, "possibly later perhaps."

He couldn't keep his eyes of her all through the dinner, and he noticed quite a few other men in the room couldn't either.

After the meal, they moved on to a nightclub.

It was a small intimate club, catering for the older generation, rather than teenagers, a round dance floor, at the end a dais, where a four-man combo played.

There were tables placed around the dance floor and behind them a raised area where additional tables were set into booths.

Terry said some thing to the man at the door, and he led them around the raised area to a booth. Where to his surprise Tim was sitting with Susan, both men looked shocked, the girls giggling.

"I have a feeling we've been set up Robbie," Tim said.

"I think you are right," Robert replied

Susan stood and leaned, over the table, to allow Robert to kiss her cheek. Showing, quite a bit of cleavage in the process, from her tight white dress, whilst Tim kissed Terry.

It seemed that the girls, had arranged this, when they found out that Tim and Robert would be in town. They began talking, Robert found out that Sue, as she liked to be called played clarinet, in the Theatre orchestra.

"I bet you need good lungs for that," Robert said.

"Oh, she can blow, all right, I've heard her," said Tim proudly.

Robert nearly spilled his drink; he glanced at Sue, who had gone red in the face, While Terry, tried to stop her self from laughing, Tim unaware of his gaff.

Later Tim and Sue went down to dance; the combo was playing slow Latin number.

Robert realised that her dress, was, in fact, a mini dress, being five or six inches above her knee. She had to reach up to put her arms around Tim's neck, so the dress moved up higher; her hips were moving with the rhythm of the music.

Robert leaned over to whisper in Terry's ear.

"He'll come back, with a hard on; I'm getting one on just looking."

"Don't waste your energy, you'll need it for later," she chuckled.

"Have you spoken, to the other girls, I mean, did they or didn't they, that night at the hotel?"

"A girl doesn't discuss that sort of thing, but they were impressed with their fitness." Giving him a sly smile.

The pair returned to the table at the end of the music, Tim looking decidedly uncomfortable, Sue slid in, beside Robert and then Tim took his place at her side.

He couldn't help but notice; she placed her hand on Tim's thigh.

The clubs lights dimmed as the combo struck up another slow Latin number.

Terry reached for his hand, "come on hero lets dance," leading him on to the dance floor.

She put her arms around his neck; there were about eight other couples, dancing.

Her head was against his cheek; he could smell her heady perfume.

"I thought I'd better get you away, from the table, I think they want to play," she giggled.

"I'd like to play too." he grumbled.

"Oh baby, do you feel left out," she whispered, pushing her tummy hard against him, her hips moving to the music.

His response was immediate "Oh," she whispered, "His Nibbs likes to dance too."

"Terry", he hissed, "Cut it out, I have to get back to the table."

"Tim, managed it Okay," she whispered.

"Yes, and it was bloody obvious to any one with eyes in their head," he growled.

The music ended, and they returned to the table, Robert keeping close behind her hoping the fullness of the dress would hide him.

As they reached the table, Tim and Sue stood up.

"We're leaving now Robbie, Sue has a full day ahead of her tomorrow."

He kissed Sue good night while Tim did the same to Terry, when he turned to shake Robert's hand Robert leant forward and whispered, "Tim your fly's undone."

He was still laughing, after they had left, Terry turned, placing an arm over his shoulder, "that was horrible for poor Tim," she said softly, then he felt her hand on his zip, before he could react, she had opened his fly, and her hand was inside.

"Terry," he said in alarm.

"It's all right darling, the tablecloth hides us." She said pleasantly, as if discussing the weather.

Her fingers found the fly of his shorts, and his erection was suddenly out.

"Now do I have your attention," she asked pleasantly, her hand moving up and down.

He nodded his mouth too dry to speak.

"Good," she said in the same voice, "do you want to make love to me?"

"God, Terry you know I do," he said hoarsely.

'Very well, then let's go." She let go of him, gathered up her purse and stood up.

She burst into laughter, at the sight of him, fumbling under the tablecloth.

She went straight up to the bedroom, Robert following. She turned on the bed side light, waited a second, before turning round, he had his back to her hanging up his blazer and slacks, she frowned puzzled.

She slid the zipper down, and stepped from the dress, she was wearing her sexiest underwear, black lace bra and matching micro thong with hold up sheer black nylon stockings.

He turned towards her, and smiled, then began to undo the buttons on his shirt.

Why hadn't he, made a move on her, she wondered, she sat on the edge of the bed and began to roll down her stockings?

He came and stood in front of her.

"You embarrassed him tonight," he said.

"Who, darling?" Alarm lit up her face.

"His Nibbs, he's fallen out with you."

"I'm sorry Mr Nibbs." She said chuckling to his shorts.

"He, can't hear you."

"Oh," she said pulling down his shorts, noticing he didn't have a full erection. "I said I'm sorry."

"He still can't hear you", he said. "You need to get nearer."

Terry suddenly knew, what he wanted; she had never done this before, but the girls had talked about it, claiming the power it gave them over a man.

She lowered her head, her mouth opening, as her lips closed on it while her tongue played over it. She gripped his hips pushing her mouth further down.

She felt his response first a small tremble then it began to grow, in her mouth, it was exciting her. She became bolder taking him deeper, she heard him moan, it felt huge, and then, he was pulling her head away.

He pushed her back onto the bed her legs dangling over the side; she felt his hands pulling down her thong, she closed her eyes.

She felt his hand on her thigh and then it moved upwards she parted her legs, his fingers searching then they found her, a low moan burst from her lips as they entered, and then began to move slowly over her nub, just when she felt she would explode they left her. Then she felt his hands on the bra his fingers separating her breasts from the cups.

He moved, and then his mouth was sucking greedily, first one breast then the other, then her throat with his lips, then her neck and her lips, then back to her breasts.

His hand had moved back to her vulva. The fingers and his lips on her breast were driving her crazy; her head was swinging from side to as she tried to get air.

"Now darling, now, take me now," she groaned.

He ignored her request. He kept doing what he was doing.

"Oh, Bobby, please, please argh," she groaned as she climaxed.

She, felt him lift her onto the bed, she opened her eyes and looked at him, and he looked solemn.

"Oh, you sweet, wonderful bastard," she whispered.

He smiled, and then opened her legs, his erection sliding easily into her wet interior. As he began to thrust harder, deeper, her legs were high over his back, her hands gripping his truant buttocks, as he climaxed, wave after wave of tremors shook his body.

When he had recovered, she leant over him "I hope you realise that you have flooded me."

"That's your fault for being such a tease all day."

She leapt from the bed, going to the bathroom, when she returned he was asleep.

The next day Terry phoned Sue and between them they arranged to have a picnic in the park, its being as unusual, warm May Day.

Robert and Terry arrived first; it's being explained to him that it was a favourite spot that they had used as students.

They spread a blanket, and started to unpack the icebox, when Sue and Tim arrived.

The men left the girls to finish of laying every thing out while they sat and chattered.

"How are things with you and Sue? Not being nosey." Repeating the question Tim had asked him in the States.

"I think Robbie, you could say we're an item." Tim said smiling.

"Congratulations, she's a lovely girl." Robert replied.

While the men, sat down to start eating the girls stood to remove their dresses. Both were wearing bikinis, Terry in blue, while Sue wore a bright red one; Robert judged that Sue's had used a lot less material in the making of it than Terry's.

The men had stripped of their shirts and were wearing jeans; they were eating the Kentucky fried chicken when the two girls burst out laughing, "What's the joke?" Robert asked.

"I was telling Sue about your response to my tanning suit, how you thought it was obscene." She replied with a smile.

"Well it was, I have handkerchiefs that you could make three of them from."

"Oh, Robbie," Sue said, "I've seen Terry's; it's not that small, I have two at home that are much smaller." She said smiling.

"What are you lot talking about?" Asked Tim.

"About Terry's tanning suit silly." Sue replied.

"Have I seen yours then?" Tim asked.

"No, but I'll show you when we get back, if you like," Sue said demurely.

"I think you are in for a rare treat, Tim my boy," Robert said with a grin.

Both girls giggled, and Sue pulled her tongue out at Robert, leaving Tim mystified.

They were laid with the girl's heads on their chests when Tim asked.

"What time are you leaving tomorrow Robbie?"

"Oh about 6am," he replied.

"So, we are going to be pretty tied up for the next few weeks," Tim said.

"More like a month at least," Robert, replied.

Sue lifted her head, her face solemn.

"So I won't see you for a month Timmy," she whispered.

"Well, we only get Sunday's off, by the time we drive down to London its time to drive back again," Tim said gloomily.

Terry looked up and smiled.

"I've checked, and there's a motel five miles, from the station. We could hire a car Sue, and book in on Saturday day night," she paused deliberately, "that's if any one is interested."

The three heads looked at her, smiles breaking out on their faces. Robert kissed her head, "you know you're not only beautiful, but you're very smart to."

"Would you like that Timmy?" Sue asked him.

"Oh, course darling."

"Well if I could make a suggestion Sue, show him you tanning suit, at the motel, after a week's hard labour, he will appreciate it more," Robert said with a sly smile.

"That's a good idea Robbie, I'll lend the other one to Terry, and so you can judge at the motel too." Returning his sly smile, with the wicked one.

"What the hell are you two on about?" Said an exasperated Tim.

"Wait and see Tim." Terry said.

They returned to the mews house as it began to get dark, "Do you feel hungry darling?" She asked once inside; he shook his head.

In the lounge, she curled up on his lap her head resting on his chest he was stroking her hair with his fingers.

"You'll have to test fly this new plane won't you?" She whispered.

He smiled to himself she always whispered when she was scared.

"It's an aircraft darling; carpenters use planes, and yes I'll be flying it, but there's no danger."

She lifted her head looking at him intently. "You wouldn't lie to me Bobby."

"Never," and kissed her nose.

"When do you think you'll be going back out there?"

"It's difficult to say, if every thing goes to plan, about mid June."

She looked up again a tear rolled down her cheek. "Let's go to bed."

RobinLane
RobinLane
337 Followers