The Boys in Blue Ch. 10

Story Info
War and romance.
7.2k words
4.66
21.8k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 10 of the 20 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 10/23/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RobinLane
RobinLane
337 Followers

Chapter 10. The boys in blue.

**************

Back at Renton, Robert reported to Alan in his office. After giving him chapter and verse about the meeting at the ministry.

Alan sat back in his chair picking up a note pad, "Well Robbie all the hard work has just about paid off. The final A10 arrives today, and Taff."

Referring to Warrant Officer Selwyn Jones ground chief, of all the RAF ground crews at Renton, involved with maintenance and servicing of the squadron, "As assured me it will be fit for duty in thirty-six hours. You'll have two weeks for flight training before we go operational. Live fire training will have to be done in Afghanistan. I know it doesn't give you much time Robbie, but the brass want you out there, it has a lot to prove to the sceptics."

"I quite understand Sir."

"I know, continued Alan "that the four of you have worked without a break since returning from the States, and you are all over due for leave. But the best I can give you is three days, once we go operational."

"Very well, thank you sir." Robert replied.

"I intend to throw a party on that day, a sort of an open day for the families of the men who have been involved. I hope Terry can make it," he ended smiling.

Robert walked down to the flight hanger; he could see the ground crews busy fitting the refuelling probes to the aircraft. Taff came over and saluted which Robert returned. "How's it going Taff?"

"We are on top of it sir, I've heard they've sorted out the problem in Germany and the new chips should arrive tomorrow."

He returned to his office, smiling ruefully at the pile of folders on his desk, he sat down and began to attack them.

At eight, he made his way to the mess to grab a sandwich, returning to the office afterwards, at eleven, he turned off the light and locked the door before climbing the stairs to his room.

He removed the laptop from its case hooking it up.

Within seconds, her face filled the screen.

"Hello darling how are you?" she said.

He looked at her face, her auburn hair the way it curled slightly over her shoulders, her beautiful green eyes shining, he looked for several seconds before replying; he could see the lines on her forehead as she began to frown at his lack of response.

"You know, you really are quite beautiful," he whispered.

The frown disappeared, to be replaced by her lovely smile, her cheeks colouring slightly, the dimples forming.

"Thank you Bobby, it's the sort of comment a girl likes to hear," she continued, "I missed you last night what happened?"

He explained about the meeting in London and how late it was by the time it was over and how it was late getting back, hating himself for lying to her.

They began to talk, she explained the tour finished on Wednesday night, and she would be returning to London on Thursday.

"I have to do a little shopping on Friday ready for the motel Saturday night," she said.

"Oh, you're bringing the booze up with you."

"Well that and a few other things," she said.

"Sounds mysterious."

"Well," she said her voice low and sexy, "I've noticed that you are stimulated by lingerie, and I'm hoping that I can stimulate you a little more." Giving a throaty chuckle.

"Oh," he murmured, "so you've missed me?"

"I'm on my third pack of batteries," looking coyly at him.

"That much," he whispered.

"Yes darling that much, have you missed me?"

"If I take many more cold showers I think I'll catch pneumonia," he whispered hoarsely.

"Oh, you poor darling, I was going to show you what I'm wearing but I don't want you to catch a cold in those cold showers."

"I'll survive, show me?" he demanded.

"No," she said shaking her head, "wait until Saturday, and good night," and she broke the connection.

The next day Tim arrived back; he came in to Robert office to report. After giving it, he sat back in his chair.

"So apart from the factory, what did you get up too over there?"

"Well, Robbie I have to admit there was a brothel next door to the hotel, and I was sorely tempted to use it. It's strange but since Phoenix and Sue I'm as randy as a goat,

I never use to be like it."

"I think I know what you mean Tim; I feel the same; you could say the more you get, the more you want." He said laughing.

"Yeah," Tim replied, "An opportunity missed, is an opportunity lost for ever. Are Bill and Tom coming to the motel?" Tim asked.

"I believe so." Robert answered.

"Well if Terry books the rooms, tell her to make sure we are at either end of the other two, one at the side of you is bad, but in the middle of them." He left the rest unsaid.

After Tim had left he got back to work on the files, finishing late again before returning to his room.

Within moments he was connected, her face appearing on the screen.

"Hi," she said cheekily.

"I shouldn't talk to you; you cut me of last night," he growled.

"It was for your own good, you were getting randy," she said sweetly.

"I'm allowed to get a bloody randy, with my fiancée".

"Oh on a lap top, where's the fun in that," she asked.

"Well I may have forgotten what you look like." Even he thought that sounded feeble.

"You've forgotten what I look like after only a few days." Pretending to sound annoyed.

"Four bloody weeks Terry."

He knew she was winding him up. He had an idea; he was in his shorts ready for bed; he pulled them off over his erection that always accrued when the spoke on the computer to her.

"Excuse me darling a second, I need to get something," He stood and leant towards the screen; he counted to ten then sat down again.

Her face had paled; her lips parted.

"You swine Bobby," she whispered hoarsely.

"Had you forgotten?" He asked in a low voice.

"It doesn't do us any good, it just makes it harder for us to bear." She whispered.

"I know darling, but given the choice of seeing you, or not seeing you even if it is on the screen then I know which I prefer."

"Okay, you win," she said quietly, "push your chair back, I want to see all of you." She stood her breasts were bare; she had on a black satin thong that she slid to the floor; she moved her chair until both were able to see each other's body.

They began to talk about general things, he told her about what Tim had said regarding the rooms at the motel.

He saw her hand rise to a breast cupping it, her fingers playing with the nipple.

She said Sue had contacted her to say July would be bringing them up in her Ford.

Another hand, had slid down between her thighs, her fingers sliding over her vulva, her hips were gyrating slowly. He realised her actions were automatic, without her realising what she was doing.

She suddenly gasped her lips parted her tongue rolling over them.

"Bobby I have to go, I'm sorry darling." And she broke the connection.

He switched off, and headed for the showers hoping the cold water would end the ache in his groin.

The following night after another hectic day, he returned to his room, glancing at his watch, to confirm the time he fired up the laptop. After the connection had been made her face appeared, she was dressed.

"Bobby before you start, I can't do that again, I hardly slept last night thinking of you."

"I know what you mean darling; I was stood under a cold shower for an hour," he said gently.

"One thing I've learned, I need a new vibrator, its way under size compared to his Nibbs." She said almost bitterly.

He said in an effort to cheer her up, "You could always get some plaster of Paris and make a mould of him and get one made from that.

"Darling, that's a brilliant idea," her eyes wide, leaving him wondering, if she meant it.

She said as how Pearl had been in touch and had given her an update on the progresses of the villa. They talked about Barbados; she said she had been in touch with Jeremy to chat, which made him feel guilty, because he hadn't.

They talked of this and that, and after an hour signed off.

The next day he flew the new A10 back to the factory that had made it, North of Manchester.

There had been a problem with the front wheel under carriage not retracting correctly. What was thought to be a minor problem turned out to be a major one?

So he spent two days in a cold, damp hotel bedroom while the problem was resolved.

Flying back to Renton Saturday afternoon, after handing the aircraft over to Taff, he made his way to the officer's mess.

He found Tim, Bill and Tom in there sat at a table having a pint, after getting one for himself he joined them.

They were talking about the coming evening at the motel.

At one point, Bill said how July always wore fantastic underwear to which Tom said so did Carol.

Tim butted in to say all the girls shopped at the same store that sold sexy underwear. Called he thought Victoria or Veronica's Secret, some name with a V he said. Robert made a mental note to ask Terry about that.

Later he asked Bill and Tom if the girls had tanning suits, winking at Tim, they both shook their heads.

"I'll ask Sue if they do," said Tim rising and pulling out his mobile, moving into the corner of the room, after ten minutes he returned.

"I've asked her, but she's not sure, so she'll ask them to bring them if they do have them," Tim said, winking back at Robert when they were not looking.

"So,' asked Bill, "What are they?"

'Well," replied Tim, "There a large garment that covers the body to prevent harmful UV rays when sunbathing."

"You can ring Sue, and tell her, to tell them to leave them at home." Bill said morosely.

"What time are the girls arriving?" Robert asked being out of the loop for the last two days.

"July told me about nine or nine thirty," Bill replied.

"I know what," said Tim, "I'll get a bottle of Champagne, and we can celebrate."

"A bottle won't go far with eight of us," said Tom.

"Okay," replied Tim, "we'll all take a bottle, I'll ring Sue and tell her to organise it, we can have it in our chalet, but the girls will have to bring the glasses from their rooms."

"Don't for get to tell her about the bloody tanning suits," said Bill.

Robert looked at his watch it was 7-50.

"Well chaps, I'm away to shower and change, what time do you want us at the car park Tim?"

"Well we have to pick up the bubbly, so we'll have to pop into town first, say in an hour."

**************

Tim's BMW pulled up alongside a Ford Focus which Bill had said was July's car.

Robert caught a glance of Terry carrying a case into chalet 15 their old room. As he got out of the car Sue rushed out of 12 leaping into Tim's arms.

Bill made his way to 13 assuming that was July's, due to the car being outside it leaving Tom walking to 14.

Tim shouted over his shoulder, Sue still hanging to his neck.

"We'll meet in say, err, fifty minutes in 12 don't forget to bring your glasses and a chair." With that, he carried Sue into the room, swinging the door shut with his foot.

As he walked past the other rooms, he could hear sequels of delight coming from them.

When he opened the partly closed door of 15 Terry was unpacking placing clothes into the chest of drawers.

He closed the door behind him dropping his overnight bag onto the chair.

She turned and rushed towards him her arms out stretched, and then she was in his arms her soft, wonderful lips against his, her arms around his neck her hand entwined in his hair.

He could smell her heady perfume, his hands on her round firm buttocks holding her close to him.

She pulled her head away and looked at him with those green eyes that darkened when she was roused.

"Bobby," she said breathlessly 'I heard what Tim said, we don't have time darling, let's wait till later, now sit on the bed while I finish unpacking."

Reluctantly he did as she asked; he studied her while she had her back to him; she was wearing jeans, designer jeans cut to emphasise her figure. They displayed her long legs and curved bottom to perfection. She removed her wash bag and make up bag and moved to the bathroom; even her walk was perfect.

He looked at her hair the long dark auburn hair shining with health, the slight curl as it fell from the retaining band that held it as a ponytail.

She was a beautiful girl, his girl.

"All done," she said coming back into the room, "are you going to put your stuff away, we'll have to go soon?"

"Bossy boots," he said smiling at her.

They were the first to arrive at number 12, Terry knocked and heard a voice say come in, and she opened the door keeping it open to allow Robert to bring a chair in. Tim dashed passed him.

"Just going to get the bottles out of the car and the ice bag," he said as he passed.

Sue had changed; she had been wearing jeans when they arrived, now she wore a short house coat, with nothing on underneath he guessed, has she smoothed the rumpled bed cover.

Tim returned with the bottles of Champagne and the ice bag.

Terry used their waste paper bin, putting the ice from the bag into it followed by a bottle.

"Beautiful and smart," said Tim giving her a peck on the cheek.

There was a knock on the door and Tom and Carol came in.

Carol had a Black satin robe on secured by a belt; the robe being several inches above her knees; Tom's polo shirt was hanging out of his slacks.

Tim had popped the cork on the first bottle and was pouring out when Bill and July turned up; July was wearing the twin of Carol's robe only in flaming red.

Robert would have bet a month's salary that the girls hadn't driven up from London in those outfits.

He accepted two glasses from Tim, handing one to Terry he whispered, "It looks like some of them had time darling." Giving her a smug smile.

She stuck her tongue out at him.

The four girls sat on the bed while the men sat in chairs; they'd brought.

Tim proposed a toast, which he didn't quite catch, but he drank to it all the same, then Tom proposed one followed by Bill.

Come on then Robbie your turn.

He thought for a second, then said, "To November and a safe return to all of us." Loud, here here's rang out, as Tim popped another cork.

They were well into the third bottle when Tim brought up the subject of tanning suits.

He saw Sue talking to July, and Carol and the girls were giggling, the Champagne obviously getting to them.

"You didn't bring them did you?" Bill asked July

"Yes love, we heard that you and Tom wanted to see them."

"I think I'd rather see you in something other than a bag," he said, lust, written all over his face.

"Oh, go on put them on for them it will be a laugh," Sue said.

"Very well," said July rising up from the bed with Carol, both a little unsteady on their feet and left the room.

Tim had just opened the final bottle when they returned; they walked to the other side of the bed away from the men.

"So you forgot them after all?" said Bill.

"No," July said quite demurely, "we're wearing them, would you like to see?"

"Okay," said Bill off handed.

The girls turned their backs to the men and slowly removed the robes.

All that could be seen was three pieces of string, one tied round the neck one tied round the back and one disappearing in the crease of their bottoms.

Then they slowly turned around; Robert glanced at Bill and Tom both their months had dropped open.

Then he looked at the girls the thongs were equally as brief has the one Terry had worn, unfortunately they, must have rushed putting them on.

Carol had one of the strips covering the areolas that had not been placed right, part of one was showing, whilst July's strip covering the vulva wasn't central with the obvious result.

He glanced at Terry; she was watching him; she indicated with her head; she and he rose together and left, it was doubtful that the other six saw them go.

Once outside she started laughing, by the time they reach 15, tears were pouring from her eyes.

Once inside her asked what was so funny, trying to calm down she told him.

Apparently Sue had loaned the two girls her suites, after telling them how Tim had wound up the other two men.

They'd rehearsed what they would do on the drive up,

At first the girls were a little sceptical about doing it in front of others but Sue had talked them into it, and as Terry said the Champagne had done the rest.

But what had amused Terry so much was that when the girls disrobed all the men suddenly grew erections, "you could see them growing", she said giggling "all of them, except you darling, I was so proud of you".

If Terry had known, he had deliberately, looked at their faces for the most part; otherwise, he would have joined the other three.

"So do I get a reward for being a good boy," he asked slyly.

She kissed him on the cheek, "why don't you make yourself comfortable, you look hot in all those clothes, while I change."

He drew the curtains and switched on the bedside table light, extinguishing the main light, and then stripped down to his shorts.

He could hear her humming something in the bathroom.

Twenty minutes later she emerged; it felt like he'd received an electric shock looking at her.

She was in a black strapless corselet with little scarlet bows running down the middle, black lace suspenders with the little scarlet bows held up sheer black stockings, her feet in four inch black high heels.

Over the top of the suspenders, she wore a scarlet thong edged in black lace; she had wound her hair up on top of her head.

"Do you like it?" Her voice sexy and low, she slowly turned round; the corselet plunged down on her back he could see a zip, hook and eye above it.

The stockings had a black seam running down them; ties at the side secured the thong whilst a thin strip of material vanished into the crease of her bottom.

He got of the bed walking slowly towards her, his erection was poking above his shorts, and he pushed them down, kicking them away.

"The girl in the shop said if I wore this, I could raise the Titanic," said in the same low sexy voice.

"She was right," he said his voice hoarse.

He placed his hands on her shoulders his lips on her neck, moved slowly down it.

She felt the first tingling of passion stirring in her body, and then his hands began to move, and a low groan escaped her lips from his touch. She gave herself up to the rising wave of passion.

She groaned again, when his fingers found her nub; unleashing pent up sensations, and her hands touching him.

The intensity of their joint release left them weak and breathless, striving to bring their bodies back under control.

"That was wonderful darling," she whispered.

He kissed her neck.

Before she drifted off to sleep, she heard the banging of the bed headboard from next door and muffled screams and moans emanating from there.

The next morning Terry with a bath towel wrapped around her was viewing the havoc of their clothes scattered all over the floor when there was a knock on the door, on opening it Tim stood there.

"Morning Terry I'm just popping down to the shops to get some croissants, for us, Sue's got a yen for them." He said shrugging his shoulders, "would you, and Robbie want anything?"

"Oh thanks Tim, yes, you can get us half a dozen and a jar of strawberry jam, please, hang on while I get my purse."

"Don't bother Terry, my treat, have a good time last night," he gave a grin looking at the floor.

"What do you think?" She said her face colouring.

He winked, and then closed the door.

She went to the drawer, dropping the towel she slipped in to a yellow lace thong and matching bra,

She put on her white shorts and a short-sleeved shirt fastening a few buttons she then tied the tails into a knot just below her breasts.

Then started, to clear up the place.

RobinLane
RobinLane
337 Followers
12