The Boys in Blue Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stubbed out the cigarette and lit another. "I had it all planned," she said bitterly, "I wanted to be so sexy and desirable for you, to take your mind of where you are going. What you'll to be facing over there, we all are, but I'm the weak one I guess."

He looked at her tears were slowly rolling down her face.

He reached for the cigarette packet took one out and lit it, drawing the smoke deep into his lungs.

"Terry," he began, "I know when we are together it gets a little frantic, but it's due to the life we lead, we are both are not 9 till 5 type of people. We have to make do with what little time we have together. You are equally like a drug to me, when I see you, all I want to do is take you in my arms and hold you close, your body against mine. I love you Terry Kerr I don't want to ever, hurt you, or make you sad.

When I'm over there, I'll have memories off what you wore, how we were, to sustain me. And knowing you are back here, waiting for me will make me careful. I have far too much to live for to be anything other than that."

He turned to her and kissed her,long gentle kiss. "I'm going to miss you more than words can say. But knowing you are here waiting for me, will give me the strength to bear it, and so long has I have your love."

She lifted her tear stained face looking at him, she could see he looked sad and concerned.

"Bobby," she whispered, "let's go to bed,"

They made love that night slow, gentle love devoid of the frenzy that usually consumed them.

Terry woke first, the next morning she climbed out of bed, and looked down on him he was still sleeping. He looks like a small boy she thought, her mind went back to last night in the rose bower.

God you're a selfish bitch, she thought, he has a squadron to run, men to lead, and I'm bitching about my problems. Whilst he never mentions or moans about what he has to deal with on a daily basis.

She made a vow to herself, for the rest of the short time they had; she would make him happy. He could use her has he thought fit.

After she had to the room, from her shower, he was awake still in bed.

"Good morning sleepy head," she said brightly "Do you want to swim this morning?"

He nodded, lifting himself up in the bed. He was looking at her, at her body.

She turned to the drawers at the end of the bed, and rummaged in side finally selecting the bikini she would wear, a scarlet satin one, the most daring of the ones she had brought, not much bigger than a thong.

She had to wiggle her hips to pull the tight material up over her bottom, the top she tied the strings around her neck then adjusting the strips that covered her nipples and tied her back strings.

She checked that strips were in place noticing that her breasts were visible except for the nipple area, and then she turned to face him.

"Are you going to take a shower then?" She asked.

He smiled and climbed out of bed trying to avoid her seeing his erection.

They were the first at the pool again; Terry slipped of the robe and entered the water.

Robert sat watching her as she cut through the water like a fish has usual, after her ten lengths of the pool she stopped.

"Hey, are you coming in?" She shouted.

He walked down the steps to join her.

"I've not had my good morning kiss from you today," she moaned.

He reached over to her has she put her arms around his neck, and kissed her, she lifted her legs around his waist and pressed her lips harder against his, her tongue opening his mouth.

If he wants to take me now, he can she thought breathlessly. But then the others arrived and reluctantly she lowered her legs.

Robert climbed out to join the men, all six looked jaded.

Tim explained that they had 'hung one on' the night previously, and they were all suffering from a hangover.

"Oh, not good," Robert said, "So did it have any effect on your love lives?" He said grinning.

"It's hard to make love to a woman when she's throwing up," moaned Bill.

Robert looked at Tim and Tom in turn both nodded miserably.

He looked at the girls in the pool they were talking, but there was no giggling he noticed.

The three men climbed into the pool, and Terry came out to join him on the marble seat.

"It seems it was a non-event for them last night," Robert said.

"And this morning," Terry said chuckling.

They were splashing around and swimming, and the water seemed to revive them somewhat.

After a while, they paired off at the far side of the pool. Tim was down at the shallow end, and he could see Sue's head above his shoulder as he watched a bikini bottom floated to the surface. He was about to draw Terry's attention to them when he saw her staring some were else, her lips open he followed her gaze.

Bill was taking July hard, by look of it, her top and bottoms floating beside her, He glanced towards Tom, who appeared to be doing something similar.

It was obvious that the six were oblivious to any one present.

"My god Bobby, I feel like a voyeur looking at them," her voice husky.

"Come on let's take that sauna, I don't think they'll miss us somehow,"

In the sauna, he left the lights off but switched on the machine. She was hanging the robe up as he came up behind her; he kissed her neck running his hands over her firm buttocks.

"I suppose that comes under Rule 5 section 2," he whispered in her ear.

"Oh, what's that?"

"Unless we are willing," he chuckled.

His hands had moved to her breasts; she groaned.

"Bobby, see if the kids are still playing before you start," her voice breathless.

He moved to the door just cracking it open, he returned a second later she had removed the top. "There just having seconds," he whispered as his hands cupped her breasts again.

'Sorry, I've been so long darling, but my hair had got so frizzy from the steam in the sauna' she noticed he was naked on the bed his shorts by the side of it.

"You waiting for someone?" She murmured.

"Whom do you think," he replied.

She looked at him, and then crossed her arms pulling the jumper off over her head,

Still looking at him, she lowered the zip of her slacks, wriggling her hips seductively has she slid them down over her thighs.

She unclipped the bra sliding the straps from her shoulders and then the thong was slowly removed.

She climbed onto the bed, laying on her side her pelvis hard against his, and her hand stroked his chest.

"Now what would you like to talk about?" She said her, voice husky.

They were still laid on the bed in each other's arms, when he glanced at his watch.

"I suppose I had better start getting ready, for tonight," he said resigning to yet another hour in the bar.

"We could shower together if you like," she whispered, "It may save some time."

"Oh, I like you're thinking," he whispered back.

By the time the other three, lads joined him in the bar, he had recovered from the exertions of the shower.

All three looked a little pale, apparently they had, had a lousy game of golf, their hearts not being in it. The girls arrived, wearing short dresses again. Terry in a scarlet sheath dress, with a daring neckline, her hair down, secured by a clip. The other girls wore similar out fits the common denominator being low cut necklines.

They suggested; they give the nightclub, a miss that night, not really feeling up to it.

At dinner, they found that oysters were on the menu, Tim, Tom, Bill; Carol and Terry ordered them, but he, July and Sue beg off oysters not being their kind of food.

"Robbie," Tim said "you should have half a dozen, you know what they say, it puts lead into you're pencil,"

"No thanks," he said chuckling "I use a biro," getting a dirty look from Terry.

After dinner, they wondered through to the games room.

Spotting the snooker table Tim organised a match, they would draw for partners, and two playing against two, and the losing pair would buy a round of drinks. The next four would play, and the winning pairs of each round would play off for the final.

Robert drew July, whilst Tim and Terry, Bill and Carol and Tom and Sue made up the other pairs.

Tim and Terry, Tom and Sue started the match; it was obvious that Terry had handled a cue before.

But he quickly became aware of the girls, has they leaned against the table to take their shots. He could see the small strip of material that joined Terry's bra cups together, whilst Sue being so small had to literally, lay on the table her boobs threatening to explode from the confines of her bra.

He forced his mind to concentrate on keeping score.

Tim and Terry won while Bill set up the balls for their game he whispered to Terry, "I love your scarlet bra," she frowned not understanding how he knew.

Bill broke, and then July took her shot followed by Carol and then him.

He glanced at Terry her face was going a deep pink as she realised looking at Carol and July how he knew.

He noticed when the girls had to take a shot from mid table he could clearly see the top of their stockings to the point that he knew Carol wore suspenders whilst July wore hold ups.

Bill was noticing too he was losing concentration some of his shots going wild. Robert's team won by a comfortable margin. The final began between Tim and Terry and him and July; it was becoming a close game. After Terry had taken a hard shot from centre table, he whispered in her ears, "So you have scarlet suspenders on too."

She glared at him her face flushing again.

Her game deteriorated trying to maintain her dignity, Robert and July won, July threw her arm in the air "Yes," she cried coming over and giving him a quick kiss on the lips.

They moved to two leather settees facing each other while they waited for their drinks to arrive. Terry hissed at him has soon as they were seated "You deliberately tried to put me off my game," he squeezed her thigh chuckling, "Well it worked didn't it."

They decided to have an early night still feeling queasy from the night before he reasoned.

In the bedroom, he watched as she removed the dress. "I was right you did have scarlet suspenders on," he murmured. Terry looked a little confused "So you couldn't see them?"

"No darling, but you always wear, matching underwear, so it was a safe bet."

"You, you," she rushed at him with clenched fists. He held her round her waist pulling her to him kissing her hard his tongue forcing her lips apart, he felt her relax her arms around his neck.

12