The Boys in Blue Ch. 13

Story Info
Ar and romance.
4.3k words
4.73
19.4k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 13 of the 20 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 10/23/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RobinLane
RobinLane
337 Followers

Chapter 13

**********

When he had settled, she rolled out from under him, going to the bathroom. It must have been good she thought she felt quite queasy.

She climbed back into bed snuggling up against him, and let sleep take her.

Twice during the night she had to use the toilet to be violently sick, by morning she knew that she was ill; spasms of pain racked her body, she tried to sleep, to stay still so not to wake him, but in the end she had to shake him awake.

He was appalled at her condition; his face creased in worry.

"Darling what's the matter?" He asked deeply concerned her face was pale, even her lips were pale a film of sweat covered her face.

"I think its food poisoning from the oysters last night," she moaned.

He jumped out of bed picking up the telephone "I'm ringing for a doctor", he said.

He was relieved to find out from the reception that a doctor was already in the hotel and was treating some other guests. The girl said she would inform him and that he should be there soon.

After he had replaced the receiver Terry said, "Bobby tidy up the room and pass me one of your tee shirts, I didn't bring a night dress" trying to chuckle.

He'd cleared up and had dressed, when there was a knock on the door, it was the doctor. His first words were when he saw Terry were "you had oysters last night, right?"

She nodded weakly.

"You're the sixth case this morning, and I have three more to see," he said smiling. "Have you been sick?"

Again she nodded.

He took her temperature and felt her pulse, "well young lady you have a mild form of food poisoning", he opened his medical bag and took out a small pill bottle shaking out two pills.

"Take these they'll help with the stomach cramps and ease the pain".

Turning to Robert, he said make sure she drinks lots of water, later on give her fruit juice, the main problem in these cases is dehydration. Let her rest and sleep if she's able. I'll call in later this afternoon, to see how she is. He turned back closing his bag, "Oh, Miss Kerr," he said, "Could I have your autograph when you feel better." and then he left.

"Well that's my reputation shot," she said giving a brave smile.

He drew a chair up to her side of the bed wiping the perspiration from her forehead with a damp flannel, his face grave with concern for her.

She smiled at him, "those pills are working; I'll get up in a minute."

"You'll stay in bed and sleep, you are no good to me half dead/"

"So you only want me for my body then," she murmured.

"Oh, cause I do, what ever other reason could there be," and he kissed her gently on the lips.

She was drifting off to sleep when she murmured "Bobby check on Tom and Carol they have no one, to look after them," and then she fell asleep.

He waited five minutes to see that she was fast asleep, before tiptoeing out of the room.

He knocked on Tom's door and heard a groan that he took for, come in. They were both in bed Tom on his side fast asleep, but Carol was half sitting up trying to reach the water decanter at the side of the bed, he crossed over and poured the water out for her and supported her back while she drank.

"Thanks Robbie," she whispered.

He asked if the doctor had been; she nodded, have you both had the pills, and again she nodded.

She was wearing one of Tom's shirts, but it hadn't been fastened, her breasts visible.

He reached over and began to button it up.

"Oh," she said weakly, "I thought it was my lucky day, and you were trying to cop a quick feel," trying to laugh.

"Perhaps when you're stronger," he said chuckling.

He moved to the bathroom returning with a damp flannel to wipe her head.

"Now lay back and try to sleep," he whispered.

She lay back "I'll never eat shellfish again," she said, "I only had two, Tom had the rest of mine," and then her eyes closed.

He returned to Terry; her chest was rising and falling indicating a deep sleep, the colour of her face improving.

He left the room going to the bar and ordered coffee; whilst he was drinking it the hotel manager came over. Apologising profusely for the condition of his wife claiming such a thing had never happened before, ending by asking if there was any thing he could do.

Robert thought and then said yes there was, he explained that the doctor had recommended fruit juice and that he was also looking after Mr and Mrs Bell.

The manager dashed away returning with four large cartons of pure orange juice.

Returning to the room, he found Terry still fast asleep but her colour had defiantly improved for the better.

He went into the bathroom to clean up and have a shower. After that, he emptied the water decanter replacing it with juice pouring some in the glass. He checked his watch it was three hours since he'd looked in on Tom and Carol.

He knocked at the door and walked in; Carol was standing by an opened drawer, and Tom was laying on his back snoring.

"How are you feeling now?" He asked his voice low.

"Much better thanks Robbie," her voice low too.

"I've brought you some juice. I was going to put it in your decanter so you could have it when you awoke."

"That's sweet of you, the decanters in the bathroom I was going to refill it."

He moved into the bathroom with the cartons; the decanter was by the washbasin; he was struggling with the carton trying to open it, when the bathroom door closed, and Carol was standing there.

"You carry on; I'm going to take a quick shower," she said dropping Tom shirt to the floor, and then stepping into the shower.

He quickly filled the decanter and left the room.

When he returned to their room Terry must have heard the door close, she opened her eyes and blinked a few times before seeing Robert.

"Hello darling what time is it?"

"Just after three, how are you feeling now?"

"Much better, but I just feel so weak," she swung her legs out of the bed, but staggered has she stood up.

He was there in an instant supporting her.

"I think you should lie down again."

"No Bobby I'll have a shower, I'm sure I feel much better then."

He supported her to the bathroom and sat her down on the edge of the bath while he stripped off. Then gently took the tee shirt off her.

Taking her into the shower he bathed her gently, after wards he dried her off then dressed her, thong bra slacks and a warm jumper.

She gazed at him in wonder at his gentleness, his concern for her. At no time had he shown any thing other than the need to care for her.

"OK, darling all done," he said, "What would you like to do now?"

"Could we go out side I could do with some fresh air."

They walked round to the rose garden; he could see she was feeling stronger as she resumed her normal deportment; they sat down at a bench.

"You know that has to be the first," she chuckled; she saw the puzzled look on his face, "you dressing me rather than the other way around."

"Don't get used to it," he said smiling.

"Bobby I've been a waste of time to you today," she said softly.

"Darling no time is ever wasted when I'm with you," he said, and gently kissed her.

She looked at him; the worry still there in his eyes, "Robert Barlow have I told you, I'm deeply madly in love with you?"

"Not to day you haven't," he said softly.

They returned to the hotel, at the entrance, Robert stopped.

"Look why don't we skip dinner tonight and I'll order from room service. We could have some thing light like an omelette or some thing, and have an early night. We have the Renton open day tomorrow, and it will be a full day."

.

Terry readily agreed not really looking forward to getting changed and a big dinner.

After the waiter had cleared their plates away they undressed and climbed into bed, Terry with her bottom in his lap and his arms around her protecting her has they drifted of to sleep.

Terry opened her eyes the next morning, stretching out her arms and legs for a few seconds before relaxing, to lie back, she could hear him in the bathroom.

In her mind, she reviewed the events of the last 24 hours, the concern and tenderness he had shown for her gave her a warm rosy feeling in her chest. It was another facet of his character she had been unaware of.

He came out from the bathroom he was naked; she closed her eyes pretending to be asleep. She watched through half closed eyes as he removed shorts from the drawer.

She could see the white scar line on his back. The other scars on his leg, he never spoke of them, and tried to hide them from her, as if he was ashamed of them. His tall, lean body, which could unlock such passion, in her own body that what ever they did seem'ed right, things that a few months ago would have shocked her, now seemed perfectly normal, when passion consumed them both.

She realised with a guilty start that she was moist; thinking of him had excited her. I must be feeling better she thought. She kicked the duvet from her leaving her exposed and naked. He turned around quickly at the noise. "How are you feeling?" He asked the concern back in his voice.

She slowly rotated her hips before whispering "Randy."

He looked at her; she noticed his Nibbs stirring; she squeezed her breasts with her hands as he started to crawl up the bed.

,

They went down for breakfast; Terry ordered the full English, whilst he settled for toast. She was starving, as she tucked into the eggs and bacon.

"You do know how many calories there are in that," he said indicating her plate.

"It doesn't matter Bobby, I know you will burn them off me," giving him a sly smile.

They saw July and Bill comes in, July came over to the table.

"How's Bill?" Terry asked.

"Well going by this morning, I would say he's made a full recovery," she said her eyes bright "how about you?"

"Oh, I think you could say the same," Terry replied the meaning clear.

"If you ladies would like me to leave," Robert said embarrassedly.

"No, I have to go and see that he has some food in him, he's going to need all his strength, and he has a busy day ahead of him," July said raising an eye brow.

Terry pushed the empty plate away, and picked up her coffee, "What time do we have to be at Renton?"

Robert looked at his watch "We'll have to leave, in about two hours."

"Oh, so we have time for me to burn of some of these calories then," she said in a soft sexy voice "and I'm afraid there's a lot to burn off."

They met Tim and Sue with Tom and Carol heading for breakfast; all seemed fully recovered. Carol told Terry what a wonderful nurse Robert had been, before giving him a peck on the cheek, as they left.

He lay on his back on the bed his breathing slowly returning to normal. Terry was in the bathroom humming has she showered. She emerged and began to put on her under ware.

"My god woman, you damn nearly raped me just then," he said.

She turned an impish smile on her face "I did, didn't I. But I did say, there were a lot of calories."

"No more full English's for you my girl," he said grinning rising from the bed and going into the bathroom.

When he had gone Terry her face now, sombre looked at her watch. Only 24 hours left before they would have to part; she could feel her eyes beginning to sting. No damn it, she thought, I have to be strong, and I have to make every minute count for him. I have to be gay and happy even though my heart is breaking.

When he emerged form the bathroom, she was sat at the dressing table brushing her hair, wearing a pair of silver grey slacks, a coat of the same colour and material hanging from the wardrobe door. He crossed over and kissed her neck.

"Back off buster, you're had your ration for this morning," she murmured.

He chuckled and began to dress.

They were out side waiting for the others when he spoke to her.

"Terry, you have a garage at the mews house don't you?" She nodded; he pulled an envelope from his pocket, "I've added you on has named driver on my insurance, I'm leaving Buttercup with you."

"But why darling, I never drive in London."

"I know, but you may want to go to the cottage, there's a key in the envelope, and it would be better than leaving it at Renton."

She could feel her eyes start to sting again; she swallowed, forcing them back.

"OK, darling if that's what you want I promise to look after her for you."

"For us," he said' smiling.

*************

The Officers Mess was packed when they entered. Robert spotted Alan chatting to

Air vice Marshal Burton the two women by their side obviously their wives.

He walked over and introduced Terry to them. After a while, Alan and the Air vice Marshall separated while the women carried on chatting.

"Well Robert,' he said, 'Alan tells me you have done a fantastic job getting the squadron ready."

"Thank you Sir," Robert replied "but it was a team event, all the men have pulled together to achieve it."

"Yes of course, but the team still needs a captain to lead them."

The two officers were called away leaving Robert standing alone.

He looked over to Terry; the trouser suit had obviously been tailored for her, the fit emphasizing her figure, and she wore her hair in a ponytail that he loved so much. He was saved from his thoughts by some one else coming over to talk.

They walked over to dispersal were the four A10s were lined up. A large crowd of commissioned and non-commissioned men along with wives and girl friends were looking over the aircraft.

Robert led her to one. It was the first time Terry had ever seen an A10 it looked big and menacing, she saw his rank and name stencilled below the cockpit hood.

"So this is your aircraft Bobby?"

"No Miss its mine," she heard a voice say.

She spun round a man with a large badge on his sleeve was smiling at her, Bobby with a big grin on his face along side of him.

Bobby introduced him to her, he insisting that she call him Taff, and she, that he call her Terry.

Taff continued "I only allow the Squadron Leader to fly it Terry."

She looked puzzled at Bobby.

"It's perfectly true darling, I can't fly it, unless I sign for it. And Taff won't let me sign for it unless he's happy it's fit to fly."

Bobby was called away for a moment.

"Taff," she said softly "keep him safe for me please."

Taff could see the anguish in her eyes, realising that Robbie was a very lucky man.

"Don't worry Terry, he's the best pilot in the squadron, and I'll make sure his aircraft is always safe to fly."

He was touched when she kissed him on the cheek whispering "thank you Taff."

They saw the other six standing beside Tim's aircraft and wondered over. Sue was kneeling looking at the cannon in the nose.

"Wow," she said, "you've got a big gun; I bet it fires big bullets too."

Bill Tom and Robert dissolved into laughing, while Tim's face turned red; even the other girls started giggling; Sue turned, puzzled, at what was so funny.

As they walked, service personnel would come over to introduce their wives or girl friends to them.

Bobby found time to chat to all of them, she noticed. He's the star of this show she realised her heart filling with pride for him.

By the end of the day's event, Terry had promised to send nineteen autographed photos to personnel who had requested them, telling him she would send them out to him to distribute.

"Okay," he said "but none of your Titanic out fit or the tanning suit." he growled.

"There for you to see only," giving his arm a squeeze.

As they and the other six walked to the car park, Robert explained to Tim about the Celica, and that he would be taking it back to the hotel for Terry.

Bill was rubbing his hands, "well tonight's the night chaps," his voice full of lechery.

July groaned, "For what we are about to receive girls, may our bodies be truly grateful."

They all laughed.

He let Terry drive the Celica back, she was an excellent driver he knew, and her gear shifts were quick and positive.

As it was only 5-30, they headed for the bar and a drink, the girls in a huddle chatting.

The hotel had filled up with it being a weekend, and Robert noticed there seemed to a lot more middle aged men accompanied by either secretaries or daughters he noticed.

After a few drinks Bill rose, "Well I need to take a long shower, will you wash my back for me lover?"

"So long as it is only your back," said July rising.

"What a good idea," said Tim also rising.

"But you're too tall for me to reach all your back," said Sue.

"Just do the bits that matter," he replied.

Tom and Carol left with them.

"So do you need a hand in the shower too?" Terry asked him softly.

"I thought we'd have a shower, afterwards," he said

She looked at him puzzled for a moment, and then her face broke into a small smile.

"I can see why they made you a Squadron Leader," she said her voice husky, "you're always thinking ahead."

He showered and dressed as she laid on the bed her arms behind her head watching him. When he had finished, he stood at the end of the bed looking down on her, as if burning the image of her naked body into his brain.

"Like what you see mister," she said cheekily.

"Oh god, you are so beautiful Terry," he said softly.

"Go on, I won't be long," she said gaily.

As the door closed behind him, her face crumbled and the tears began to roll down her cheeks she had to put her hand to her mouth to stifle the first sobs that racked her body.

When the girls arrived it was plain to see they'd pulled out all the stops for this night.

Terry was wearing her little black dress that she knew he loved. Sue was in black too, satin; that looked like it must have been sprayed on. It had a halter neck, but you could see the outline of her nipples through it. July was in a strapless royal blue dress; he could only imagine that will power was holding her breasts in place. Whilst Carol was in a one-piece cat suite of scarlet the out fit so tight that it was obvious it was the only thing she had on.

They had a few drinks and then dinner, before moving into the clubroom, locating their usual booth. It was obvious to Robert, that there was an edge to the atmosphere even Bill seemed unusually subdued. He ordered two bottles of Champagne after the waiter had poured the drinks he raised his glass.

"I should like to propose a toast," he said, "to the ladies, who look after the boys in blue."

The lads gave a loud Hear, Hear, then Bill thanked them for their unflagging care; July rolled her eyes, and they broke into laughter.

Tom thanked them for their impeccable dress sense.

With Tim proposing another toast to Veronicas Secret, who, with out whose help, the upstanding of the RAF could have been called into serious question. The lads burst out laughing at this while the girls looked daggers at Sue.

But the mood had changed Robert knew for the better.

The music being Saturday was live, a five-piece combo playing, the leader weighing up the age group of those present stuck to slow Latin and standards.

Robert was dancing with her his hand just below the deep vee of the back of her dress; he could feel the stiff material underneath it. He bent and whispered in her ear,

"Titanic".

She looked up from his chest and gave a little nod murmuring.

"I feel over dressed compared to the other girls."

"But I'll have more fun undressing you than the boys will," he murmured back.

As the evening wore on he could see, the others were not really dancing but merely holding each other close needing the dance floor as an excuse in order to do so.

They were leaving the dance floor when the combo's leader waylaid Terry he spoke to her for several minutes and then he saw her walk to the pianist and said some thing to him. Robert had resumed his seat in the booth, when the leader announced that Miss Teresa Kerr had kindly agreed to sing a song for them. The pianist began to play the opening bars of Grecian's 'Someone to watch over me ', and Terry began to sing.

RobinLane
RobinLane
337 Followers
12