The Boys in Blue Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the front seat with the car keys was a note 'Congratulations Jeremy Pearl and Tommy'

"Did you know about the Range Rover?" He asked Terry.

"All Pearl said was they had got us some wheels."

"Some wheels," he murmured "get dressed we'll go and get you some."

Six hours later they returned with Terry driving a bright yellow Toyota Camry convertible with only 400 miles on the clock.

"I'm calling it Buttercup II," she said proudly.

After the meal that night on returning, Terry went out on to the patio while Robert mixed nightcaps. She was sat on a sun bed with her eyes closed.

"Can you hear that?" she whispered.

He sat down try to discern what she meant, and then he understood. Above the sound of the crickets, you could hear the sound of the waves collapsing onto the beach, a rhythmic splish.... splosh.

The night was warm he had unbuttoned his shirt to take advantage of the slight sea breeze drifting in from the ocean.

Laying back, he closing his eyes, savouring the smell of jasmine, mimosa and rose, and the other plants perfume.

He heard Terry move then settle back on to the bed chair. He glanced over towards her; she had removed the dress and was now in yellow lace bra and thong.

One leg was raised, whilst her arms were over her head her hands gripping the back of the bed chair, her eyes still closed.

The action of her arms had pushed her breasts up, so they struggled to keep in the confines of her bra.

He stood up and quickly removed all his clothes his erection painfully stiff as he moved towards her. Kneeling beside her bed chair, he kissed her throat and then the hollow of her neck, a smile appeared on her face but she kept her eyes closed. His lips caressed the swell of her breasts has his hands freed them from the cups that contained them.

His lips moved to the nipple plucking it, his tongue flicking the end of it as it swelled. A gasp escaped her lips; he moved lower kissing her rib cage his tongue playing in the hollow of her navel.

Her hips had begun to rotate gently beneath his touch. She raised her legs as he slowly removed the thong, moving down between her upraised legs.

His tongue traced a path down the swell above her vulva until it met her lips; he glanced at her; her arms were still over her head the hands gripping the back of the chair tightly. Her eyes still closed, but her head was moving from side to side her mouth opened with her tongue sliding over her lips.

His tongue moved up and down her lips and then they surrendered to his touch and began to open. Slowly he entered her, seeking her hidden place, where he knew it would unleash the fury of her passion.

Then his tongue found it, the hard nub. She gave out a gasp followed by a long moan as he flicked it and caressed it.

Suddenly she was sitting up her hands on his head forcing it down, groans of frustration escaping from her mouth.

He moved straddling the bed with his legs he sat down lifting her, so her legs straddled him, her hand grasping him, guiding him as, she lowered her self. Then she began to move thrusting her body down on him, again and again faster and faster. He could feel her body tensioning, and then she climaxed, her body trembling under its force.

When she had subsided, she looked at him her eyes wide; he was still inside her, hard and erect, she felt his hands on her buttocks lifting her and letting her drop, she started to help him as the passion built up in her again. She climaxed once more before she felt his release into her; his body wracked with the force of it.

They stayed in the same position until their bodies returned to normal; both were covered in sweat, and Terry knew her thighs were wet too.

Terry climbed off him and moved to the Jacuzzi switching it on; he joined her as they lowered themselves into the bubbling water.

"I hope this has a good filter system," she murmured as she spread her legs.

Terry wanted to drive the Camry the next day, after a while they wound up at Port St Charles. "We can have lunch in the club house," she recommended.

They began to walk along the quay when he spotted Jeremy's Sea Ray 'Freeboard' moored along side was a large Sunseeker Manhattan Robert had seen them before at Poole where they were made.

He was admiring the lines of it when he noticed Terry climbing on board.

"Hey, get back here, you'll be done for trespass," he shouted.

"I only want to see what it looks like inside?" She replied putting her hands to her eyes as she tied to look through the blackened glass of the sliding doors leading into the cabin.

"Oh, Bobby its beautiful inside come and have a look."

He glanced to see if any one else was on the quay before gingerly climbing up the steps from the bathing platform to join her.

"They certainly know how to build them in Poole," he said admiring the interior.

"Let's look inside?" Terry said.

"Don't be silly darling we can't," he replied.

"Oh but we can," she said reaching into her bag, she withdrew a bunch of keys, offering them to him, "my wedding present to you," she said quietly.

He looked bemused "my wedding present?"

"She's all yours," she whispered opening the sliding doors.

For the next hour while he scuttled around the boat looking at every thing amazed at the luxurious fittings, the powerful twin diesels the electronics that festooned the helm positions in the main cabin and fly bridge, eventually returning to Terry, who was sat on the deck a glass of wine ready for him.

"Darling it must have cost a fortune," he gasped.

"Worth every penny just to see the look on your face," she said smiling.

"But how did you know, how did you organise it, this boat's brand new."

"First I saw the look on your face when we went out with Jeremy and Pearl on their boat, which gave me the idea. I spoke to Jeremy about which boat you would like in secret. He mentioned Sunseeker right away, apparently you two used to look at them in Poole. He suggested this model. So when I went down to the cottage I popped down and ordered one. Jeremy spoke to the men and outlined what it needed on it, and I selected the interior fittings. When I came over a week before the wedding, it was to take delivery of it. It was all quite simple really."

"Oh, you wonderful devious witch, thank you darling seems so inappropriate."

"It's the least I could do seeing what you did for me with the villa, which we still need to find a name for. Jeremy suggested the name for the boat."

"I didn't really notice it I was more concerned with you were breaking in."

"She's called 'Tomick' after your Mum and Dad, I hope that's all right."

"Perfect darling," he said taking her in his arms and kissing her.

Breaking free she said, "She's all fuelled up and ready to go, when do you want to take her out?"

"Tomorrow, I have to read up on these first," picking up a pile of manuals.

The rest of the day he sat out on the patio his head in the manuals; even the sight of Terry in her tanning suit couldn't break his concentration.

Boys with their Toys, she chuckled to her self.

The next morning after breakfast they drove down to the mooring, while he started the engines, Terry uncoupled the shore electrical cable to the boat and cast of the lines.

"Clear for sea skipper," she said throwing up a mock salute.

After three hours of his putting the boat threw her paces, Terry appealed to him to drop the anchor so they could have lunch.

Reluctantly he climbed down from the fly bridge; she'd changed into a white bikini and had laid the table out on the deck.

"I'm going to have to do some shopping," he began chewing on a drumstick, "I need to get some fishing gear and snorkel masks and fins."

"Well we can go tomorrow," she said, "I need to get some things too; mine don't seem to be having the necessary effect,"

He looked at her puzzled, "what don't," he enquired.

She looked at him and slowly ran her hands over the top of her bikini her eyes wide and bright.

Later they swan in the sea naked.

Over the next days, they shopped, sailed, and swam sunbathed and made love. Most evenings they would eat out, and then dance later.

They had found a small bar where they played authentic calypso music live. They had become quite friendly with Tessie, who ran the bar, and she had shown Robert how to make the bars famous rum punches.

"You realise that Jeremy Pearl and Tommy come back tomorrow," Terry told him over her punch.

"No, has a week gone by already?"

"Afraid so Darling, you know we have been pretty active you know," she saw the lecherous smile on his face, "I don't mean that, I mean with the boat, and shopping and getting around, and all the other things we've done, and OK yes that too." She chuckled.

"Well I'll pick them up from the airport if you know their flight details."

"Yes I do," she replied, "I thought they could have dinner with us, as they don't get in until nine in the evening, and Pearl wont like cooking at that time."

Robert picked them up and drove back to the villa, expressing his gratitude for what the pair had done for Terry and him on the way.

Terry had the outside table laid ready for them. When they had settled in the cane chairs, armed with one of Tessie rum punches and Tommy with an orange juice.

Pearl said, "I hope you will excuse me, but it's so nice to feel warm again" she undid the heavy woollen jacket she was wearing taking it off revealing her black bra.

"So," said Terry as they were eating "what happened after we left the reception?"

Pearl chuckled, "well the malt tasters were out of it, stoned, your mother and the others left in disgust with them.

There were only Marge and the other girl dancing along with Jeremy and I; we were making bets, which pair would leave next. We both loss they left together.

I think it turned Jeremy on," she glanced at Jeremy who squirmed in his chair, "any how I took him to my room, unfortunately it, was occupied by the other girl and the officer, who seemed to be giving her the old one two, big style," she giggled, "so I took him to your room, did you know your sister is a screamer," she said demurely.

"Those bloody raff pilots," Terry hissed.

'Darling in their defence, after five months without seeing a girl, the sheep wouldn't have been safe, if it hadn't been for them, and I don't imagine any of them cried rape," he said smiling broadly.

"Well," continued Pearl "Jeremy ducked out early, he didn't fancy facing the terror of the Highlands, your Dad. But he needn't have bothered; Nessy could have walked through your place, and he wouldn't have seen her.

The sight of five partially clad RAF officers tiptoeing out with their shoes in their hand was so funny."

"It was supposed to be a wedding not an excuse for a knocking shop," Terry said dismayed.

"Terry it was a wonderful wedding," Jeremy said, "everyone enjoyed it in their own way. Your dad's table may not have enjoyed the next day, but I think I can say that all the bridesmaids carried out sterling service ensuring that the guests were satisfied."

Robert burst out laughing Pearl joining in, and then Terry.

The next day they all drove down to the mooring Jeremy was itching to get his hands on the controls of Tomick, after a few hours Robert climbed down from the fly bridge.

"Oh baby," Terry said soothingly, "won't the nasty man let you play with your toy."

Pearl collapsed laughing.

That night they went to Tessie's bar after a few of her deadly rum punches they all began to feel quite mellow. The music began the rhythmic calypso beat filling the air.

The girls got up to dance; Terry was wearing a wrap around skirt with a wrap around top, whilst pearl was in a mini skirt with a halter neck. As the music became more frantic, bongo drums crashing out a rhythm, becoming more tribal than calypso, so their bodies responded to the beat.

At times Terry's skirt would open revealing her thighs, while Pearl's skirt would rise up giving glimpses of the red thong she was wearing, you could see, by the way, her breasts were bouncing that she didn't have a bra on.

They gave them selves over to the primitive beat their bodies responding to it.

"I don't know about you Bob, but I've got a hard on watching those two," Jeremy whispered.

Robert just nodded his mouth too dry to speak.

"I think we'll call it a night when they get back," Jeremy continued. He just nodded again.

In the Rover whilst driving, he moved his hand over on to her thigh trying to find a split in the skirt.

"Hey, watch the road," she said breathlessly.

Then she saw the bulge in his pants she moved closer her hands busy with his zip, and then suddenly it was free. It felt like a rock in her hands. She knelt on the seat her head between his legs as she took him into her mouth. He gave a groan as her head moved; he pulled the skirt over her waist his hand caressing her buttocks and his fingers following the string of her thong.

Then they were home the gates closing behind them.

He pushed her back into her seat climbing over to her, pulling the skirt out and separating it, his hand grasping the thong tearing it from her. He lifted her buttocks in his hands and took her hard, savagely, her legs splayed out on the dash board as her hips rose up to join him.

He was eating breakfast by the pool when Terry returned from the lounge.

"That was Pearl," she said, "she's just run Jeremy to the airport; he's going to be in New York for a few days. She's going to come over later."

"Well in that case I'll take Sam and do a little fishing, and leave you girls to your gossip/"

Robert had been gone an hour when Pearl turned up in her Saab. She walked round to the pool area finding Terry just getting up from the sun bed.

"Make your self at home Pearl I'm just going for the wine."

They were on their second glass of wine when Pearl asked how the honeymoon was going.

"Heavenly," Terry said, "I didn't think there could be so much happiness."

"Does that include the sex," Pearl asked.

Terry was a little coy in replying but started to open up.

"I can't explain it but every time we make love it seems like the first time, some of the ways and places would shock you. We had it in the car last night in the drive would you believe."

Pearl chuckled "Jeremy damn near raped me in the car park last night as soon as we left the bar," she said.

"I think we may have brought that on ourselves," Terry said, "We were dancing a bit wild."

"Well we must do it more often, because I'm not complaining about the result," Pearl giggled.

"Me neither," replied Terry.

They chattered for a few more hours agreeing to go shopping the next day, and then Pearl left to pick Tommy up from school.

To be continued.

12