The Boys Next Door Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ian shrugged. "Brendan's the smart one."

"You're smart too." Surprised, Diana pushed herself up on her elbows. "He's just more conscientious than you are." Her voice was so indignant that Ian began to laugh.

"It's really okay, Diana," he whispered into her neck, easing her back down to him. "There's more to life than kissing academic ass. Maybe someday you'll find out."

That's not the same thing— she wanted to say, but what came out was, "At least I'm good at that."

Ian gave her a withering look, but his scornful expression faded as she stared back at him, then dropped her eyes.

"What?" He pinched her hip, and she reflexively smacked his hand away.

"I'm nervous, Ian." Shit. Had she really said that? She had.

He glanced down at her sharply, his hand stopping its journey roaming over her body. "About what?"

She let out a long breath. "College," she mumbled into his chest.

"Jesus, Diana." He started laughing. Surprised, she laughed too. "You haven't even graduated high school yet. A week ago you were all tied up over finals. Now you're on to worrying about the next thing. Take a break."

Heat washed over her skin. Sure, she'd been anxious about finals when the twins had climbed in her window a week ago. She'd also put on a strip-tease, squirmed and pleasured herself in front of both of them, and asked Brendan to take her from behind while she sucked Ian's cock and ordered him to ask for it nicely. She'd figured that's all he'd remember about that particular evening.

"Change is scary," she whispered. What was she really saying? "I'm scared." Ian's fingers tightened in her hair. Unable to look at him, she trailed her fingers along the curve of his pecs, stroking his tiny dark nipples and the patch of brown chest hair that narrowed to a soft line. His hard stomach pulled in under her touch. His skin was so smooth. He sighed, a low sigh. "At least in high school I knew who I was." Was she really confiding in Ian, rubbing her cheek against his chest while he tugged lightly on her hair? "I didn't always like being that person, but I knew what it involved. You know?"

"Yeah." Ian's voice was quiet. "I know."

Diana's eyes met his. There wasn't a trace of teasing on his face.

"What's it like being the bad twin?" she asked softly.

Silence. Then lips closed over hers.

Before she could ask him more, his palm was moving all over her body again, fondling and squeezing her soft curves. And suddenly, she needed to touch him too. Of its own accord, her hand found his cock, half-hard and slippery with both their juices.

She didn't miss Ian's startled expression when she brushed her lips against his chest. But his hard body was so warm, and his smooth skin tasted so delicious as she lightly kissed and licked her way over his stomach, that she had no intention of stopping. Somewhere, some part of her was absolutely certain that Ian needed this right now. Her tongue explored the ripples of his abs, swirling closer and closer to his musky crotch. When his hips bucked toward her mouth, her nipples puckered in response, hardening in the night air as her breasts swung over his body. She squeezed his muscled thighs, doing her best to hold them down against her rumpled sheets the way he'd held her thighs down when he licked her cunt. God, she couldn't stop looking at his cock, so tempting and so close to her face. When Ian made a strained sound, she blew a soft stream of air over his engorged erection. He grunted, but held still.

She'd meant to take her time, but she just wanted to taste him too badly. Leaning down, she wrapped her lips around his cock.

Oh yes — he was completely hard now, his glossy head filling her mouth. The tang of her own juices met her tongue, and she licked them up eagerly. Ian grunted softly, his body tightening when she caressed his warm sac. Curious, she stopped licking the underside of his cock, just for a moment, to take one of his balls in her mouth. Soft textured skin met her tongue, the hairs tickling her lips. She licked gently, exploring the wrinkled surface. Ian was groaning over and over now, quiet but deep, sounds of need coming from somewhere inside him.

Quickly, Diana lifted her head and engulfed his warm shaft in her mouth, sinking down as far as she could manage. It was a little uncomfortable, having her jaw open so wide and Ian's thick cock filling her mouth, but God, it was so good, too.

"Don't stop," Ian grated, his voice raw.

Once he'd said it, she just couldn't resist. She pulled her mouth off Ian's cock and leaned over him, panting, looking right at him. His eyes went wide, glazed with desire, and the animal expression on his face sent prickles of want through her heavy breasts.

"Tease," he whispered. "You little—"

With one swift movement, she climbed on top of him. His whole body jerked, and oh jesus yes, he was panting, and the only thing that made sense was to rock her creamy cunt against his cock, letting it push into her sensitive entrance.

"Uhhh..." she groaned, bracing her hands on his broad shoulders for support. "You feel bigger."

"Mm-hm." The lust on his face made her shiver. Her silken pussy flexed around his smooth head as she slowly sank down on his shaft, settling her thighs against his hips.

"You're so deep inside me, Ian." It came out as a whisper.

"Mm-hm," he said again. His hazel eyes were locked on her face, and the look in them...the way he was looking at her...she couldn't give it a name, but it forced a sudden grunt of excitement out of her. "You're on top now, you hot slut. Go ahead and ride me."

She tried lifting her hips upward and lowering her wet cunt down onto his cock, lifting and lowering, but it wasn't easy. Sweat beaded on her forehead and trickled under her arms. Ian's cock kept jerking inside her tight core, feeling inescapably huge.

"This is a lot of work," she said in surprise.

For half a second, Ian stared at her. Then he smashed his face in her pillow, guffawing. His whole body shook. Diana had to hang onto his shoulders to keep her balance. When he was able to breathe again, he gasped, "Damn right, it's a lot of work. Why do you think I go to the gym every day?"

Diana gave him a murderous glare. "To stay in shape for basketball season?"

"That too. Here." He moved his hands firmly up her back, pressing her forward. Oooh — her pussy squeezed his cock involuntarily as Ian guided her to a new angle, his cock rubbing against her aroused walls and sliding even deeper inside her.

"Ian—"

"I know, baby. You can really feel me now." He began thrusting upwards, spearing her tender pussy. Diana clutched his shoulders, feeling the muscles ripple under her fingers. He'd told her to ride him, but all she could do was bounce, her breath coming out of her in little gasps, as Ian fucked her rhythmically, one hand finding her full swaying breast. Her nipple hardened under his touch as he fondled the ripe bud. She began to moan.

"Come on, Diana." His voice was soft, but rough. "Don't make me do all the work. Unless you want me to roll you over and fuck the hell out of you."

"Do it," she gasped.

He laughed softly. "Earn it."

"Jerk," she muttered, and he chuckled again. God, every movement of his hips sent his thick cock rubbing against a sensitive spot at the front of her pussy and she just wanted more...and more... Diana began to lift her ass, sliding her juicy cunt up and down Ian's cock over and over again. He slowed his plunges to match her speed, his hands roaming everywhere — her heavy breasts, her smooth belly, her quivering thighs, her round ass. The little smile curling his lips sent a hard shudder of need through her body. Her own hips jerked at his sudden touch on her clit, so much more gentle than she'd expect from Ian.

"You like that?" he murmured teasingly.

"Yes," she gasped. His fingers slipped over her swollen folds, encouraging the hot juices flowing from her eager cunt to soak his cock, making the place where their bodies joined slicker and slicker.

"Such a nice little pussy," he murmured.

"Just nice?" she managed. Determined to drive him crazy, she squeezed Ian's cock as hard as she could, doing her best to milk him, and his grin twisted into a look of pained need. Oh — it was getting easier to move now. She was getting the hang of it, matching Ian's thrusts, and he was noticing and fucking her faster.

"A fucking amazing pussy," he grunted. "That I want to cum in all night long."

Diana moaned, and as her swollen pussy tightened around Ian's shaft, he rubbed the hard bead of her clit faster, teasing the exposed tip again and again. She clutched his shoulders, her arms trembling as she tried to hold herself upright on his engorged cock.

"Ian, slow down," she pleaded. "It's—"

Too late. Sharp pleasure rushed over her. She couldn't breathe. She could only pant, helplessly, totally out of control, squeezing Ian as hard as she could with her hands and thighs. Her cunt was rippling on his cock, and words were streaming from her mouth, total babbling, and she could only hear herself rasping out "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck," in a voice that didn't even sound like hers—

And before she knew it, she was flat on her back, Ian's heavy body on top, his hot tongue wriggling deep in her mouth, his meaty cock plunging again and again into her tingling pussy. She gasped for breath, trying to push back as she hugged his hard waist with her creamy thighs.

"You want me to talk dirty, Diana?" he muttered into her mouth. "You want more?" Diana quivered as he ground against her clit. She was so sensitive after coming, way too sensitive for him to do that, but her whole body was saying yes. He was using longer and longer strokes, driving into her harder and harder.

"What the hell have you been doing before this?" she asked, breathless, barely able to think. "Talking clean?"

He laughed softly, but his voice was strained with need. "I want to fuck you everywhere, baby," he growled. "I want to fuck your whole body. I want to fuck your sweet ass, and your hot little pussy, and your sexy mouth. I want to soak you in my cum. I want to see it running out of you while you lie there, fucking worn out and completely satisfied. 'Cause you know what? I don't think you've ever been completely satisfied. No matter how much I fuck you, no matter how much Brendan fucks you—" Diana moaned, her dripping pussy clasping Ian's swiftly moving cock, her back bouncing against the bed — "you're always going to want more, because you're an insatiable little slut who can never— get— enough."

God, she was in a fog, everything was hazy and hot and hard and oh so real. His thrusts were forcing the air out of her now. Ian's tongue dove into her mouth again, and Diana opened her lips to take him in. "Tell the truth," he grunted, pulling back. "Am I right?"

She could barely answer. Was he? Was he right? "Yes." The word flew out of her. "Yes. You're right."

"Fuck," Ian groaned, pulling her tight against him. Diana's hands found his ass, squeezing his muscled cheeks hard, urging his cock as deep as it could go. God — it was so sexy to feel him coming. She couldn't help moaning along with him, breathing together until his deep groans slowed into sighs.

They lay entwined together for a few minutes. Then Diana stirred, trying to stretch under Ian's long body. He was totally relaxed, lying on top of her, his cock still hard and buried in her soaked pussy. When she wriggled her hips, he eased out of her and rolled onto his side, pulling her close.

"Was that okay?" The face close to hers, usually cocky or mocking, actually looked a little worried.

"Yeah." She squeezed his shoulder. "Very okay."

He barked a laugh, shaking his head. "I keep thinking you're part priss." His voice was a little hoarse, and there was no question — he looked tired. Diana couldn't hold back her smile. She'd worn him out. "But you aren't, are you? You're a dirty girl. And you like that the world doesn't know. I bet deep down, you're dirtier than I am."

"Maybe someday you'll find out," she heard herself say.

"Hope so."

Diana realized she was relaxed in Ian's powerful arms, his fingers idly stroking her hair. Her body was still coming down from being fiercely fucked. Too soon, he began to let go.

"I'm gonna leave now," he whispered. "Bet you need some recovery time."

She reached out to him. "Stay."

A pause. "What are you going to tell your mommy when she finds us in the morning?" Ian asked finally. But his arms tightened around her.

"She won't."

He gave her a long look. "Okay. I'll go clean up."

"What?" Diana grabbed his elbow as he sat up and reached for his clothes. "My parents—"

"Parents don't hear me, baby." She could just make out Ian's grin in the dim light. Sooner than she could argue, he shrugged into his t-shirt, tugged his boxers on, and crept noiselessly out of her room.

He hadn't been kidding, Diana thought as she stretched, unkinking the soreness in her legs. Ian must be heading for the bathroom down the hall -- he knew where it was, of course -- but other than the very faint sound of water running, she never would have guessed anyone was up and about.

Of course, Ian had been the champion of sneaking around when they were kids: onto the roof while his mom cooked dinner, out of the classroom while the teacher's back was turned, up behind Diana with a water pistol to try to scare her senseless. She could only imagine what he used his powers for now. Shaking her head, she pulled her nightgown back on and smoothed the silky purple fabric over her body.

A minute later, the mattress sank and a hard male body pressed against hers, spooning her back. She turned to face him, snuggling into his warmth, sure that she could never fall asleep with Ian of all people in her bed, but she felt so relaxed...

Knocking. Someone was knocking. Bright sunlight met her squinting eyes, streaming in the open window through the rustling branches of the tree outside. And she was wrapped in a strong embrace...in her bed? Ian. Ian, still fast asleep, his warm body tangled up with hers, between her and the door. She kicked unthinkingly, and he stirred.

"Diana, honey?" Her mother's voice came from the other side of the door, followed by the squeak of the door being pushed open. "You overslept, you'll be late for graduation practice—"

"Oh my God." Her mother's hand flew to her mouth. Ian rolled over, and her jaw dropped. "Brendan? ...Ian?"

"Brendan," Ian answered smoothly, sitting up. Diana sat up too, grateful beyond belief that Ian had put his t-shirt and boxers back on and she was wearing her nightgown. Somehow, Ian had managed to wake up completely in the space of about fifteen seconds, while she was still rubbing her eyes. "I'm so sorry, Mrs. Cooper. Would you believe me if I said this isn't what it looks like?"

Diana stared at him. She'd never seen Ian turn on the charm the way Brendan did, but now he'd opened the spigot full force, giving her mother an unbelievably disarming smile that could have come straight off his brother's face. The dimples deepened in his cheeks. Somehow, he managed to look irresistible and penitent at the same time.

Diana's mother blinked a few times. Amazingly, her cheeks had a tinge of pink in them. "What happened?" she asked grudgingly.

Ian got out of bed and stood to face her mother, his hands spread. "Diana and I were talking on the phone last night, and she asked me to come over. We should have told you, but she didn't want to wake you up." Ian's eyes were locked on her mother's, giving her the most gorgeous impression of a mournful puppy dog Diana had ever seen. "She's been so stressed, nervous about graduating and leaving home, and she said she's been having nightmares. She asked me to stay the night."

"Diana!" her mother scolded.

"Sorry, Mom." Diana hung her head. Nerves were humming through her body, and her pussy was sticky under her nightgown, Her ass tingled, still feeling Ian's finger inside it from the night before.

"Nothing happened, Mrs. Cooper." Ian's voice couldn't have been more reassuring. "She just wanted me to be here for her. And, you know—" he shrugged his shoulders self-deprecatingly. "I don't see Diana that way. She'll always be a little sister to me. Sorry, Di," he added quickly. She rolled her eyes, doing her best to play along.

"Well...I understand, Brendan," her mother said. "But Diana, we need to discuss the rules of having boys over, especially in your room. We've never had to talk about this," she added to Ian, conversationally, as if he were her peer instead of a college student two years older than her daughter. "You know how it is. It just hasn't been a problem."

"And I'm sure it won't be," Ian agreed. "She told me she's putting all her energy into studying. Now if Ian had been here...it would have been another story." He shook his head. Diana bit down hard on her lip, widening her eyes at him as she did her best to keep a straight face.

"Let's not think about that," she managed to say. Good thing it was her mom who'd walked in on them, and not her dad.

"Do you want to stay for breakfast, Brendan?" Mrs. Cooper smiled at Ian.

Diana tried not to goggle in shock. Sure, Ian had been charming, and he'd relied on Brendan's reputation, but she couldn't believe her mother was actually inviting him to sit in their kitchen and eat cornflakes after she'd discovered him in her daughter's bed. She'd been wondering for a while what Ian got out of the good twin/bad twin arrangement. Now she was starting to see.

"Thanks, Mrs. Cooper. I'd better get back home. Ian needs a lot of help waking up in the morning." The wink he gave her was all Brendan. He waved as he headed out — through the door this time. "See you, Di."