The Boys Next Door Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pulling back, he climbed over her. Palms spread her soft thighs. His cock sank into her sopping cunt in one long thrust. Yes— no— feeling him in there right above the firm cylinder filling her ass— it was just this side of too much. When she let out a sharp cry, he kissed her, hard.

"Ian — Ian — oh God —"

"What do you want, little girl?" His voice was thick with lust. "Why'd you call me here tonight?"

Jesus, what could she say? Ian had to be loving every minute of this. He'd never let her hear the end of it. So she might as well go for broke.

"Because I want you to fuck my ass." She'd wanted to sound confident, but it came out a bare whisper.

For a second, no one spoke. Diana's thighs trembled from the effort of holding them open. Brendan gently squeezed her breast, his thumb pressing into the round curve. Ian just stared at her. His mouth was half open, panting. Then he turned to glance at his brother. Some silent communication passed between them.

Without a word, Ian flexed his hips backward, withdrawing his cock from her clasping pussy. Diana wanted so badly for him to fill her again...to be filled...

She reached for him, but he unfolded his body from the bed and braced his hands on her desk, his chest heaving. Then he crossed the room and knelt in front of her record player. The candles had burned down. A faint wash of moonlight showed Ian crouched low in the dark, flipping through the LPs he'd teased her about last week. Diana couldn't stop staring at his flushed body, his meaty cock slick with her juices, his hanging balls. And God, she was so close to coming, and Brendan was pinching her tight nipples more and more firmly, squeezing her heavy breasts until she whimpered and tried to pull him on top of her, but he didn't budge.

Ian may have made fun of her record player, but he knew how to use it. The needle settled down. Warm slow music, the volume turned low, filled the room. Two guitars and a voice like a whisper for more.

"Get on top of Brendan, Diana," Ian said gruffly in her ear. Dazed, her skin sparking from every touch, she let Brendan guide her on top of him, centering her crotch firmly over his cock. Her creamy legs were braced on either side of his hips. Her breasts begged to be squeezed as they swung over him. She gasped when he spread her soaked lips open and settled his thick shaft along her quivering pussy.

"Please," she whispered. She'd never been so aroused and desperate to come. Brendan just tangled his fingers in her hair and pulled her down for a soft kiss. She shuddered when he massaged his way down her back. Then large hands cupped her cheeks from below, squeezing and pinching her flesh until she stopped pleading and just moaned, giving in to Ian's touch. Fingers eased the plug from her ass, and she clenched up tight.

Behind her, she heard the rustle of the paper bag. Cool liquid suddenly drizzled over her rosebud, dripping down her cleft. A finger rubbed it into her sensitive opening. When she twisted around to look over her shoulder, she was just in time to see Ian rubbing more lube onto his cock, fisting his shaft until it glistened. His half-lidded gaze roved over the curves of her ass and up her arched back.

Then her hips were being gripped. Hot skin nudged her rosebud, pushing with steady pressure. Her cheeks parted as the head of Ian's cock sank in.

"Wait," Diana yelped, instinctively pulling away. God, she wanted to do this, but it was so uncomfortable. Her cry turned into a low moan when Brendan's fingers surrounded her clit.

"Diana," Ian said quietly. "Relax."

Her ass clenched on his cock again, and she stifled a cry in Brendan's shoulder. Ian stopped and held still.

"I can't," she whispered.

Ian leaned close. God, she wanted to see his face, look into his eyes, but all she felt was his warm breath on her ear and the heat from his chest, beating onto her bare back.

"You're beautiful, Diana." His voice was soft. Low. Her whole body flushed at the compliment. Ian had never told her she was beautiful. Her narrow channel, fluttering around his thick cock, suddenly eased up a little. She gasped when he sank in further. "I want all of you."

"I want all of you too," she whispered. In the darkness, her eyes met Brendan's. He just squeezed her hip reassuringly. His fingers stirred the pool of juices gathering in her pussy, playing around her sensitive entrance.

"Let Ian take you, Di," he whispered. "You both want it. And I know you can do it."

She groaned softly, burying her face in Brendan's neck as her ass squeezed the head of Ian's cock. It felt enormous. She couldn't possibly take any more...

Then she felt Ian's lips on her shoulder. He was kissing her. She relaxed another fraction, then another.

"You're perfect," Ian breathed in her ear.

Oh God, she was far from perfect, but his words had a magical effect. Her whole body relaxed, opening to him.

"Yes," Ian whispered. "That's it. That's right."

Sensations beyond anything she'd imagined were beginning to flood her body. Brendan's patient fingers stroked her clit, his other hand warm and secure on her soft thigh. Ian's palm cupped the back of her neck, squeezing the bare skin. Her tight entrance felt every twitch of his hot cock. She was pinned in place, open to both the twins. There wasn't anywhere for her to go. Any way for her to hide.

A drop of liquid hit her back. Then another. Confused, she twisted around to look up at Ian. He held himself still, muscles straining, his cock half-buried in her ass. His face was set with concentration and need. Perspiration ran down his forehead and chest.Sweat,Diana realized. That's what she'd felt. He was trying as hard as he could to hold back, when all he truly wanted was to fuck her ass.

Her whole body trembled with arousal. Jolts of intensity ran from where Ian penetrated her to her swollen clit, which Brendan was caressing more purposefully, her tingling thighs, her aching nipples, her everything.

"I'm ready," she whispered. And as she said it, her ass opened, welcoming Ian's cock. He let out a hissing groan, sinking into her tight warmth.

"Oh my God," she gasped. Warm droplets trickled down her cheeks. She thought she was sweating too at first, but no, they were tears, squeezed from her eyes even though she wasn't crying, because it was all so incredibly hot and intense and overwhelming. And Brendan was still stroking her clit, his fingers probing her pussy while he kissed her neck, and jesus, she didn't know it was possible to feel so full, and everything was suddenly bright and fuzzy in front of her eyes as she convulsed with total pleasure.

She barely knew what was happening outside the slow intense pulses rippling outward from Ian's cock and Brendan's fingers through her whole body. A voice above her, Ian's, whispering, "Fuck, oh fuck, jesus christ, Diana," as her ass clenched on his shaft again and again. Brendan's lips on her ear and his hand in her hair. Her own gasps and pleas for — more. Yes. That was her voice asking for more. And Ian was...moving? God, yes, she felt his impossibly meaty erection slowly easing back, then penetrating her ass even further. Another, deeper orgasm washed over her. The noises she was making— yes, she was actually crying now, whimpering with need as hot tears bathed her cheeks. She could only crouch over Brendan, meet his tonguing kisses, suck hard on his neck to stifle her cries, open her legs more to his sure fingers while Ian flexed his hips behind her, massaging her cheeks and keeping them spread to his slow thrusts.

It didn't feel right not to look into Ian's eyes as he slowly fucked her ass. As similar as Brendan looked, and as comforting as his steady gaze was, steamed over with lust, it wasn't the same thing. But they both felt so good, and it was all so intense, and as more waves pulsed over her and she bent to kiss Brendan again, Ian grasped her hips, pulling her upward with him. Bluntness pressed against her soaking cunt.

"Brendan?" she whispered. "Ohhh..." His thick head was opening her pussy. "Oh God..."

Brendan just stroked her cheek with his thumb, turning her face to give her another juicy kiss as he slowly penetrated her swollen cunt. Ian was easing out of her ass, then back into the snug warmth.

"You can't both fit—" Diana gasped. "I'm already so full of Ian."

"You can do this, Di." Brendan's kisses were so coaxing. One hand found her the curve of her breast. His cock didn't stop moving upward, spearing her tingling cunt with firm and steady pressure. Her juices trickled down his hard rod. "I've wanted this for us since I kissed you here in your room."

Shock arrowed through her flushed body. Her first kiss, and Brendan had been thinking about taking her pussy while Ian fucked her ass. Of course, she'd been damp between her legs, desperate for his touch, fantasizing about the three of them as soon as he left... At the sound of her moan, Ian's thick cock jerked between her cheeks, driving a louder moan from her mouth. And oh God, with that moan she sank all the way down onto Brendan, his cock deeply buried in her tight juicy pussy.

They'd done this before, Diana thought dimly through the fog of helpless excitement. They knew exactly how to time their movements. Which was a good thing, right? She moaned again softly, stunned this was really happening, as her creamy pussy and quivering ass hugged both their cocks.

"Sweetness," Brendan murmured. "This is so right."

"Ian," she panted. "Brendan."

"Let it go, Diana." Ian, in her ear. "Let it all go."

Jesus, two bulky bodies were crowding her with heat, sandwiching her with muscle, filling her beyond full. Taking up her bed, taking her over. She was out of control, had no control at all, no choice but to give in to the sensations of the twins inside her. Fucking her, together.

Arousal and hard need rushed over her body when Ian lengthened his strokes. Her ass relaxed to take his slippery cock, unbelievably hot and silky, then squeezed sharply as he pulled out. Her thighs shook with excitement, spread wide on top of Brendan. As she clutched Brendan's broad shoulders, her knees pressing against the rumpled sheets, she tried to move with Ian, but between his firm thrusts, his hand gripping her soft cheek, and Brendan's cock deep inside her, she could only give in to his strong body driving against hers. She was dimly aware of Brendan fondling her hanging breasts, pinching her ripe nipples and whispering reassurances in her ear as Ian began to fuck her in earnest. And when Brendan started to move too, thrusting upward with his hips when Ian moved backward, every movement rippling through her full crotch — she'd never imagined this. She'd never imagined it could be like this.

Sparks of pleasure shot outward from her bursting pussy. A large hand squeezed her mound, fingers caressing her exposed clit. Ian, from behind. His muscular arm pressed again her hip, his hand cupping her cunt just above his brother's cock piercing her soaked core.

"Enough..." she moaned, barely aware. "I can't — I don't— so much—"

But there was nothing she could do. Nothing, except sob with need as, oh God, her pussy and ass clamped down on the twins' cocks.

"Fuck, yeah," Ian grunted. He pressed more firmly on her clit. "Come on, Diana. Do it. Fucking come right now."

"Come for us, Di," Brendan murmured. His lust-heavy eyes moved over her naked curves on top of him. "Come hard. You've needed this from the beginning."

She had no choice. Their cocks just kept moving and moving and moving, nudging up a tidal wave that spilled over when Ian pinched her clit.

"God, oh God, oh God..." She was crying helplessly now because there was no way she could handle the intense pleasure that rocked her body and pitched her over the edge. Her heated cunt rippled around Brendan's cock, her sensitive ass gripped Ian's cock. Her whole crotch was hot and slick and creamy as she shook through an orgasm that didn't end.

Animal growls from above, groans of pleasure from below, met her ears. Was Ian really pulling almost all the way out, her ass clinging tightly to his slippery shaft, and slowly but firmly pushing back in? Yes. He was. And Brendan was squeezing her hip with one hand and cupping her breast with the other, fucking her pussy just as deeply. More tears washed over her face as she came again.

Ian's cock twitched against her tight ring of muscles. His hand tightened on her mound, fingers slipping over her juicy lips. Between his rough gasps, she heard him pant, "Diana..."

"Ian," she whispered. She focused on receiving him. Opening to him. Letting him in. Hot cum spurted into her ass, and jesus, she could feel every splash of his cream as she took Ian deep inside her. As she breathed with him, held in place, Brendan grasped both her hips firmly, thrusting long and hard into her tight satiny pussy until his deep sounds of fulfillment washed over her.

Arms surrounded Diana as she collapsed on the bed, tangled up with warm male flesh. A soft wet tongue grazed her face. Ian was licking the tears off her cheeks. She lay exhausted, wedged between the twins, while the needle went around and around at the end of the record.