The Bra Salesman Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maybe I should bail on this. I'm not sure if I can keep my footing, and I don't want to hurt her. I put my mouth close to ear so she could hear me in the steamy shower and asked, "Do you want me to continue, or should we..."

"Don't stop!" she said a little louder than I think she wanted. She instantly grabbed my wrist and kept my hand in place, so I figure she must be really enjoying this. And I certainly wasn't going to disappoint her, as long as my ability to stand up vertically remained intact, so I started going in and out as fast as I could.

I could feel the muscles in my forearm start to overheat, but I kept at it. I am such a fucking trooper, preserving against the odds. I can imagine a movie being made of my triumphant ordeal that will inspire others, one of those "based on true events" kind of films, only I don't think they make porn movies like that. Ok, quit messing around and focus.

Her breasts were flailing around with wild abandon now, and her hips were thrusting into my hands so that the impact had even more force. Whoa, feet stop sliding around! Her bouncing tits were mesmerizing and my eyes followed the random movements of her nipples as I continued slamming my fingers inside her repeatedly as fast as I could. Goddamnit man! Stand up like a WHOA will you please stop moving your fucking feet?

Her open mouth had a wide smile, but no sound was coming out. I could hear her breathing with quick, shallow gasps like the panting of an animal in heat. An animal with huge tits. And a wet pussy. And the SHIT I nearly fell over that time! I need to find some way to stabilize myself before I fall on my ass and ruin my plan to get her aroused and ready for more action.

"Put your arms over your head and see if that helps increase the..." she didn't even wait for me to finish the sentence. She moved her hands up and pressed her head with her biceps and grabbed huge clumps of hair in her hands with a grip that made the veins on the back of her hands become visible.

By now my arm was exhausted, so I shifted to her other side and used my other hand to pump my fingers in her, and gave my other hand a much needed rest as I gently grabbed the nipple jutting out of her chest and held on for dear life, trying to steady myself and stop my constantly sliding feet from lurching out from underneath me. Each squeeze I made on her immense tit to hold myself up made her pant "yes" and I had to keep squeezing over and over.

Suddenly her body began shaking again as she kept screaming "YES! YES!", and as I tried to wedge one of my feet into the drain to keep it still, I kept thrusting my fingers harder and harder, "YES! YES! YES!" until she threw her head back into her arms and sighed with satisfaction. "UNNNNGH!!"

I figured at this point I had gotten her to orgasm at least once, if not more, so I had done what I wanted. Besides, I didn't think my feet were going to keep me upright much longer anyways. I slowed the movement of my hand and she relaxed even more. Her body calmed down, so I figured whatever orgasm she had had now passed. I lightly moved my thumb over her clitoris as my fingers moved in and out of her more gently.

I had let go of her nipple and was now sinking my hand deep into her breast. The air was steamy and the shower continued to drench her entire body. God, she is hot. My cock is now fully erect again, and I'm thinking maybe I should fuck her right here and now. No, no, stick to the plan. Do not start thinking with your dick and blow this whole thing.

She turned off the shower and I handed her a towel hanging on a nearby rack which she wrapped around her own lovely rack. I grabbed another towel as she stepped out and I quickly dried myself off. "That was very intense," she looked at me with appreciation.

"I told you the purifying nature of water would lead to more intense reaction." And now that you're good and horny, I'm hoping to have an intense reaction of my own soon.

"Thank you, those were some great exercises." She was still breathing heavy and her massive chest rose up and down hypnotically. Just going up and down and up and down and up... oh yeah, need to engage in conversation.

"I think you're doing very well. Would you like to try some more difficult exercises?" Oh please say yes, oh please oh please.

"Do you think I'm ready?" Not exactly a yes, but close enough.

"You are one of the most skilled students I've ever had, and I think you can handle some more advanced drills." Now she was really beaming and she looked eager to do some drills. And I was definitely eager to do some drilling.

"Of course! I want to learn!" she says eagerly. I don't know where the term "eager beaver" comes from, but it certainly seems crass to use it in this situation. But nevertheless I can't help but think about it. Ok, so I'm a crass guy. Just add it to my ever-increasing list of faults.

Deep breath, big guy, it's time to move on to the next phase of the plan. You lucked out maintaining your ability to stand upright before, but you're going to need all your bullshitting powers at top efficiency from here on out. "I think we'll be more comfortable if we do these next few exercises on the bed."

"Okie dokie," and she led me into her bedroom, both of us completely naked. Huh, I guess I was expecting a little more resistance to that idea. I'm actually a little disappointed that I'm not going to use my brilliant speech about the necessity of mattresses as a way to support the comingling of our energies and wowie wow wow all of a sudden I am really glad that I didn't have to use that after all because that is just painfully god awful.

I jump up on the bed first and put my legs out straight in front of me. "Come sit on my lap here and face me." She climbs on top of me and faces me so that her chest is a few inches from my face, kneeling over me and straddling my body. "This," Holy Jesus, could my voice sound any more like a little girl? I cleared my throat and continued, "This is an exercise called Sitenmakok, first developed by Native Americans that works both your chest and your... hoochie." I really need to practice saying "hoochie" without grimacing my teeth. If that's what she wants to call her pussy, then you fucking call it the same thing.

"Now," I continued, "I'm going to lean back a little and stretch you... down there. As we're doing that, you push your shoulders forward and I'm going to use my tongue and teeth to work on your chest. Ok?"

"Ok," she sounded hesitant about this. "But this seems kind of like... y'know... sex. You know I'm taking a few months off from sex after breaking up with Jack, so.." Yeah yeah, I don't want to hear about your ex-boyfriend now. I just want to... Oh, the way she's biting her lower lip makes her seem so innocent, so gentle, so pure. God I want to fuck her!

"No, I know. Remember this isn't sex, these are merely holistic exercises that make people feel better. I know the nakedness and touching all seems similar to sex, but that's just due to the intimate nature of these exercises that demand a certain... closeness in order to reestablish balance and work the proper muscles. That's all, no sex." She's still biting her lip, I'm not sure she's buying it. Damn, maybe I've gone too far and she's catching on.

"I just don't see... y'know, how this is all that different from... y'know." And then she starts whispering, "s... e... k... s" Don't you dare laugh, do not fucking laugh, you prick! My dick is throbbing so hard I think it's banging against my pelvis like it's yelling at me to not fucking screw this up. So you do not laugh, you do not smile, got it?

Sometimes it's best to pull back and see if someone will follow, so I give her a warm smile and say, "Maybe we should go back to the more basic exercises." That's right, act as if you couldn't care less if you do this exercise. Because goddamnit I so fucking want to do this fucking exercise.

"No, no, I want to try it. I do." She looked down at me, "I mean, you're professionally certified!" And just like that, she wraps her arms around my neck and pulls herself close to me.

I can feel her warm breath on my forehead as I encourage her, "I think you'll notice a vast improvement afterwards and your lingerie will feel even better than before." Oh my sweet Jesus, she's burying my head in her massive bosoms. She's actually going to trust me as a professional lingerie salesman to let me do what I want to her. All I want to do now is be the kind of person that is completely worthy of such immense trust. And by that I mean keep feeding her convincing lies so I can fuck the shit out of her.

I put my hands behind my back and lean back a little. She obediently pushes her chest into my face as she slides her still wet pussy over my hard cock. Oh my god, I forgot how wonderful he pussy feels. She lifts her body up and down over my throbbing dick as I slid my tongue between her two beautiful breasts and licked the sweat out of her cleavage.

"Am I doing this right?" she asked as I opened my mouth wide and gnawed on one of her nipples, and she shuddered.

"You're doing great! Just let yourself go and you'll mrmmf mnnm rmmfmm." I couldn't finish my sentence because she grabbed my head and pressed my face so far into her flesh so that I couldn't speak. Now she's humping me faster and faster. She's actually gasping every time my cock drives into her damp cunt. I don't think there's any sweeter sound than the sound of her thighs slapping hard against my thighs every time she comes down on top of me.

Now that she's leaning forward even more, I can put even more of her breast flesh into my mouth. Shit, my arms are starting to cramp up and with her leaning forward, they're the only things keeping both of us up. If I thought I had to stretch and warm up before fucking her, I never would have started this... oh, who am I kidding? Of course I would have. But I would have worked out for a few days before... oh, who am I kidding? There's no way I would ever have seen the inside of a gym.

Oh my god, now she's slamming her soaking wet pussy down on my cock as hard as she can. Her free breasts are bouncing uncontrollably, so I use my teeth to clamp down on the nipple of her other breast. Jesus, I wish my arms were stronger. My pencil-like biceps are trembling like jello pencils. Ok, so I can't come up with good metaphors when I'm in the middle of fucking someone with enormous tits, excuse the fuck out of me.

I was close to cumming, so I told her, "Tasha, try this, instead of going up and down, move yourself side to side." She gasped in pleasure as she rocked her pelvis back and forth, grinding her hips over my cock. I thought this position might help me hold on longer and prevent me from shooting jism into her, but Sweet Lord Almighty her pussy feels just as incredible gyrating as it did humping.

Her tits were pressing harder into my face and I could barely breathe under the gigantic orbs of delight that were bouncing around my head. I managed to get her nipple into my mouth and I sucked as hard as I could. I just wish I could get my arms to stop shaking like I drank too much coffee. Make that coffee spiked with Mountain Dew. The cherry kind. With Red Bull mixed in. Jesus, forget the drink order and focus.

I heard her moan in approval, so I used my teeth to bite her aureole. She screamed out, "Yes!" and pushed forward on me. My quivering arms now completely gave way and I landed flat on my back with her falling on top of me, and her massive tits bury my head.

"Oh my god! I am so sorry! Are you ok?" Of all the ways I could ever be injured, having my head shoved around by a pair of enormous tits is about the best way I could ever be wounded. I would love explaining that to any paramedics that would have to show up.

"Mmm fmmm," I say, my mouth still obscured under a mountain of boobs. She put her hands on the bed and lifted her torso off of me just a little, so I answered again, "Yeah, I'm fine!" Her erect nipples are now dangling mere inches in front of my tongue, and I can't tell you how much I want to grab her tits and stuff them into my mouth again.

"I guess I'm not ready for the more advanced exercises after all!" she moped.

""Really, I'm fine!" I was about to recommend she fall on top of me again just to prove that I was ok, but she didn't seem in the mood and frankly, I was hoping to do one more exercise.

She looked at me sadly, "I am so sorry, I wasn't very good at that exercise either. I got lost in thought and I was thinking about my boyfriend and I just... I just... I didn't mean to put you in so far!" I can almost feel this little tingle in my heart, as though some vestige of goodness was trying to emerge from within me again. But of course, I metaphorically stomped that feeling out pretty quickly.

"Actually you did very well," I said reassuringly. "The deeper I can go in, the better the relaxing effect is for you." She seemed pleased with herself. I sure found her body incredibly pleasing.

I knew my dick wasn't going to last much longer before spewing cum everywhere, so I decided to go for my final exercise. I wasn't sure I'd be able to pull this off, but now that I had a taste of fucking her, I was so ready to go for broke. "Let's try one more exercise for today," I said, "This one is going to be more physically demanding, but I think it will really help you."

"I feel so much better already! Thank you! I'll do whatever you want!" Oh, I reeeeally hope you mean that.

"Good! This time, get on all fours in front of me. In this Poundinass Exercise, you need to rock back and forth as fast as you can while stabilize you with my... y'know, my groin." Crap, no matter how authoritative I say that, it still sounds like complete horse hockey.

"But," she paused and stood up on her knees looking at me really concerned now. "I used to do something like this for my boyfriend when we..." she trailed off and started to think.

No no no, stop thinking! Don't think... shit! Last thing I need is for her to remember how he complained about her being gullible for having sex with people. "Sometimes," I tell her, "exercises like this can illicit powerful memories, especially negative ones like your boyfriend." Yeah, blame that asshole, that's good.

"Oh no, I really liked doing it doggie style, as he called it. I used to beg him to take me like that and..." Why is she looking at me that way? God, I think I'm smiling like a perverted freak. That is so not the look of a professional. Stop thinking about how she loves fucking people doggie style, being mounted from behind, having those huge breasts sway beneath her, rocking... no, stop smiling. Great, now she has that look in her eye, wondering if this wasn't all a big con. Shit, don't drop the ball now.

I need to do some triage, and fast. "Remember, sex is only about physical pleasure. What we're doing here is very different. This is about muscle adjustment and purifying your inner chi." She's biting that stupid lip of hers again, I'm not sure she's going to go along with this.

"But this kind of seems like sex. I don't know..." Goddamnit, she's definitely starting to doubt all this, so keep shoveling like your cum-engorged cock depends on it.

"I understand, people often confuse this technique with sex, it's a common misconception. But this is a tantric exercise from the Middle East, one that is designed to make your muscles more firm." She's still biting her lip, but at least she's listening. "Think of it submersing our bodies in a shallow pool. It may look like taking a bath, or look like we're swimming, but what we're really doing is relaxing and meditating." I don't know if her eyes could be any larger, but they're looking at me intently. "This is meant to both strengthen your muscles as well as your inner core, but also find a way to release pent up tension and stress." She's still looking at me and not moving.

"I... I don't know," she looks down. Crap, I can tell she's lost it. She's not going for this after all. Shit.

I look at her and say, "If you're not comfortable with this, I understand." but she's still staring down at the bed. Or maybe she's looking at her huge tits. No, that'd be me.

She is still staring down as she whispers, "Yeah, I don't think I can do this one." I cannot believe how badly I screwed this up.

"Ok. That's ok." I tell her. "It's been a long day and we could probably both use a rest." Great. Just great. You blew it, dickhead. You had all day to come up with your brilliant plan and you fucked it all up. Here's this drop-dead gorgeous woman sitting naked on her bed, who let you stick your cock in her mouth, squeeze her tits, finger fuck her, and sit on your cock, but you couldn't leave well enough alone, could you? You had to try to fuck her doggie style, and now she's realizing what a shithead you really are. At some level, she's coming to terms with the fact that you've been lying your ass off to her, and now she is never ever going to let you anywhere near her again. That's just great. You are a fucking genius, bonehead. Good job. Way to go. Fuck!

"Yeah," and she starts getting off the bed. Her legs are dangling off the edge, so I reach down and grab her knee and give her a light massage. Damn she's got some nice legs. But the moment is gone, so I just gently rub her knee, knowing this isn't going anywhere. She says, "I'm sorry, I let you down, didn't I?"

"No no no, I want you to be comfortable," I say with some sincerity, I just had hoped you'd be comfortable with my cock in your cunt.

"I am, I appreciate all you do..." she puts her hand on top of mine. "You've really been good to me." Oh lady, I have been horrible to you. I am an absolute schmuck who doesn't deserve you. If I had the chance to do it all over now, I'd do things differently. I'd be more honest, I'd tell you who I was. I'd reveal my true self to you. Who knows? Maybe you would have accepted me the way I am. Maybe shoveling bullshit isn't the only thing I have going for me after all. Maybe it's the lack of honesty that's the problem. That's it, I need to come clean and be upfront. No more lies, no more cons, just be honest. That's the only real way to connect with someone, right? "You know what, let's do this."

What? "What?" Huh? "Huh?"

She suddenly flashed me the biggest smile and said, "Yeah, your exercises make me feel so good. So yeah, let's work on my muscles a little more!" and with that, she hopped back into the middle of the bed and got on all fours in front of me.

Oh thank you, sweet Jesus! My bullshit plan worked after all! Fuck honesty, jump up on that bed and pound this big-titted slut as hard you can! I put my hands on her amazingly round ass and held her hips steady while I inserted throbbing cock into her dripping wet pussy.

I pushed her forward just a few inches, and then quickly pulled her towards me. My cock had been ready to cum for minutes, and now it was aching for release. I pushed her forward again and jerked her backwards hard onto my cock, and it felt wonderful.

I gently moved into her, and I could feel her pussy opening wider to let me in as her tight cunt squeezed my weary cock. She groaned with pleasure as my cock throbbed inside her, and I could feel the inner walls of her vagina swelling with pleasure. My dick was now coated in a mix of her pussy juices and sweat and it glistened as it happily thrust in and out of her wetness.

As she moved back and forth over my unbelievably appreciative cock, I told her, "Now go as fast as you can and no matter what, don't stop!"

Holy shit, I have never seen anything like it. She went wild and began rocking forward and backwards so fast. My cock was driving into her tight pussy over and over again, and she felt amazing. Her gigantic breasts were rocking uncontrollably, and I could see the sides of her enormous tits shudder every time the flesh of her ass slapped hard against my torso. She threw her head back and her blonde hair was thrashing wildly.