The Bra Salesman Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was grunting, but I couldn't hear myself over her screaming high-pitched yelps of pleasure. I could feel my cock ready to explode and suddenly it did, shooting streams of warm jism into her cunt.

But I had told her not to stop and, by God, she didn't. She kept driving her pelvis on top of my cock harder and faster. Now she was screaming, "YES!" with every thrust. My dick was exhausted, but her pussy was clenching me so tightly that I couldn't escape even if I wanted to.

I could feel her skin getting sweaty, so it had to dig my fingers into her hips even tighter to make sure I didn't lose my grip. She kept hammering herself against me, and as tired as my dick was I managed to stay hard for her. Once again, I hope the movie that summarizes my inspiring ability to persevere includes this wonderful moment of incessantly ramming her pussy.

She pounded me with another "YES!" She slammed against me again with a "YES!" Another pound, "YES!" Again, "YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!" I didn't know how much more my cock could take. Drops of cum were splooging out of her pussy and onto her legs. And still she kept going, "YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!" Holy fuck, this crazy bitch is going to rip the skin right off my raw cock. "YES! YES! YES! YES!"

Finally she slowed down, and I could feel the muscles around her pussy loosen and let my cock go free. She collapsed onto the floor, sweaty and breathing heavy. I think my dick is in shock, and I'm not sure if it's ever going to work again. But after tonight, who cares?

She was gasping for breath and she rolled over onto her back, her sweaty, naked body now facing up, and looked at me with a huge smile, "Wow, these are the best exercises ever." And then she bit her lower lip and looked at me as if she were asking a parent for candy, "Can I ask you a favor?"

"Sure," I said. I was breathing hard myself, so I hope I have enough oxygen getting to my brain to handle wherever this was going.

She looked to the side, as if she wasn't sure whether she should say anything, but then she softly asked, "Can you come over and do these exercises with me every night for a while?" She keeps avoiding eye contact as she keeps talking, "I... this is embarrassing. Y'know, since I'm not having sex right now, these exercises would kind of be a really good substitute. And it will help me fit into my clothes better, right? So, could you? I mean, if you don't mind?"

I reached down with my hands towards her beautiful, naked body and squeezed both of her enormous breasts, glistening with sweat, and said, "It would be my pleasure." And you know what? At long last, I could finally say something to her with complete, one-hundred percent honesty.