The Bra Salesman Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ma'am? Do I look like a ma'am to you?" You're going to take offense at ma'am? Seriously? Twisting your bare nipple, that you're ok with, but ma'am is over the line?

"Well, what do you want me to call you?" How about bitch? How does that work for you?

Her eyes were drilling a hole in my face as she slowly said, "I want you to look at me and say 'yes' every time I ask you to do anything, that is what I want, Albert." Hearing my fake name in her pompous, arrogant bark made me hate that stupid fucking name even more than when I heard it spoken with Tasha's sincerely innocent voice.

I couldn't help but laugh, "Are you fucking kidding me?" She gives me a look that lets me know she's not kidding around. "I mean, yes of course." She smiles and throws her head back and starts gasping. Again, it's hard to tell if she's orgasming from rubbing her clit or from blackmailing me and knowing that I have to call her whatever stupid fucking thing she wants.

She really starts grinding herself into my hand and I have to clutch her breast harder to hold her still enough to keep fingering her. Now she's gasping louder and louder, leaning into my hand so that I'm practically holding her up by her crotch.

Just at that moment, Tasha walks back in with a small bottle of water. "Hey there! I'm back! How's the measuring going?"

Brittney looks at me like... hell, I don't know. I think it's supposed to be an alluring and seductive look, but honestly she kind of looks like she's groggy and can barely keep her eyes open. "Oh, he's doing a fantastic job of measuring me."

Tasha seemed really pleased. "See? I told you he was professional."

"He is. He most certainly is." Brittney then backed away from me and turned to Tasha, "In fact, we were just discussing that Albert here should spend some time demonstrating those exercises with me. He's insisting that he come to my apartment for the next few weeks to help me out." Brittney had gathered up her shirt and shorts, but left her bra and panties on the ground.

"Several weks?" Tasha seems hurt. "but I thought... I mean, we were..." Wow, she looks really sad. I mean, god knows I'm falling for her like an idiot and I'd rather be finger fucking her than this Brittney witch. But seeing Tasha's reaction, I can't help but wonder if maybe she feels for me the same way?

"Yes, yes, I know." Brittney says with fake empathy, "But you don't mind if he works with me for a little while, do you dearie?" Brittney said "dearie" with the kindness of a cobra. Then as Britney was putting her shirt and pants back on, but leaving her underwear still on the floor, she looked at me and her face changed a little. She looked confused for a second, but then gave me a knowing smile as if she realized something important.

"Ah, but you care for her, don't you?" That's when I realized I had the same look of sadness on my face that Tasha had and Brittney knew what I felt. "I mean, professionally of course." Shit, the way Brittney is leering at me now tells me that she knows how I feel and that she's going to use that against me. Fuck! "And Tasha, you don't want to lose your little friend here, do you?" Little friend? LITTLE friend? That is just fucking low, man. I don't care if I can see your braless nipples protruding out of your tight t-shirt. Ok, I do care about that. But it's still low.

"Well, don't worry. Albert was just telling me that he would ask that other doctor friend of his to come work with you for a while." Shit, not only am I not going to be fucking Tasha, I have to get Dave to come over and fuck her instead? Oh this is fucking awful. "Isn't that right? Albert?" Even with the upward lilt of her voice at the end, the way she said that last word was clearly more of a statement of fact than a real question.

"Um... sure. Whatever Tasha is comfortable with."

Tasha gave a sad smile to both of us, "I... I mean, I guess so... ok" I remember Tasha told me that she was relieved that Dave wasn't coming over any more since he was too rough with her, so I can't believe that she's really ok with all of this. But she doesn't seem like she's going to say anything. And I sure as fuck can't say anything either.

"Perfect! Albert, let's go to my apartment and you can... show me more. And then you can set it up so that your friend goes over to Tasha's for the next few weeks. I am SO glad this worked out for everyone." I look over at Tasha, but she's just staring at the ground.

Brittney draped her bra around my shoulders like some weird necklace she was using to mark her territory. Then she slipped the holes of her panties over one of my hands and wound it tight around my wrist before pulling it tight and dragging me across the floor toward the door. "Thank you so much for letting me borrow your friend. I promise I'll give him back." She laughed before adding, "Someday." She laughed even harder as she closed the door behind us.

She dragged me down the hall and into the elevator, "Holy shit, I thought you were just fucking her. But you actually love her, don't you!" She pressed the button for her floor.

"No, of course not!" I said emphatically. I even tried to make myself believe it for a second so I would sound more honest, but even I could hear the artificiality in my own voice.

"You're not fooling me, loverboy. I can tell when a man becomes a fool in love, believe me, and you are head over heels infatuated with her." Then she pushed me against the back wall of the elevator. "But you belong to ME now? Understand?"

"Yeah, I understand." I'm aimlessly watching the number for the next floor light up, anything to keep from staring at her obnoxious face right now.

I feel her reach down and grab my crotch. Already my dick gets hard, which makes me fucking hate myself even more. "I'm sorry," she says coldly, "what did you say?"

Are you fucking kidding me with this controlling attitude? This is going to get old REAL quick. "Yes, I belong to you." I say with as little sincerity as possible. Oh who am I kidding, everything I say has as little sincerity as possible.

She laughed and pulled me out of the elevator and down the hall to her apartment. "You have NO idea how much more fun this makes everything. Knowing you love her and forcing you to be with me? Oh this is too fun!" Jesus, she is a fucking basketcase. All she needs now is a hairless cat to hold in her arms and a picture of the world on the wall behind her with a big red X over it.

She opened the door to her apartment and swung me inside so fast that I almost tripped as I stepped in. She closed the door behind her and smiled at me. "Now. Show me all those exercises Tasha's been raving about!" I allow myself less than a second to burn that wonderful word "raving" into my brain.

As I watched her pull her clothes off her svelte body, I stared at her sexy body. I mean, my God, she was beautiful. A couple of weeks ago and I would rubbing my hands together in glee with a gorgeous woman like this who wanted to force me to have sex with her. And by "force me," I mean force me to pay her a shitload of money to have sex with her.

But now? Now as she pulls my clothes off of me, all I could think of was Tasha. She's the one I wanted. She's the one who should be undressing me, with the body I wanted to touch, the lips I wanted to kiss, the breasts I wanted to fondle, the pussy I wanted to fuck. Yeah, I know I'm not a fucking poet.

Point is, I didn't want this narcissistic psycho-bitch touching me. Yeah, sure she's got a great body. I admit, her tits are fun to squeeze. And that pussy of hers felt pretty tight to me... I'm sorry, where was I? ...oh yeah, right. As beautiful as she is, it was breaking my heart to be here with her instead of downstairs with Tasha.

But as Brittney grabbed my stiffening cock and stroked it, I knew she had me. If I didn't do what she wanted, she was going to throw my scrawny ass in jail. And now it was too late to say anything to Tasha, because however I explained the truth to her, she was going to hate my fucking guts and I'd never see her again.

Brittney pushed me down on the couch and climbed on top of me. She took her pelvis and slowly scoured my throbbing dick with her damp labia. She had this sickening smile on her face that I was only able to tolerate by focusing on her pussy which she was sliding over my stiff cock. I have found that thrusting my cock into a wet pussy can help me tolerate quite a few things I might otherwise find intolerable.

She slid her pussy, which was a lot tighter and wetter than I realized, up and down over my shaft. She closed her eyes and moaned as I reached up and grabbed both of her perky breasts that had been dangling and shaking over me. With her nipples clutched between my thumb and fingers, I kneaded and twisted those sumptuous tits, which made her groan even louder.

As beautiful as Brittney was, however, in my mind I kept imaging it was Tasha on top of me. I closed my eyes and felt her glide over my pulsating cock. Her strong legs slapped against my thighs as she bounced harder and harder on top of me. She was gasping and moaning, and I felt her breasts bulging between my fingers and trembling with each thrust.

She pulled off of me and turned around on her knees, baring her round, gorgeous ass towards me. As she gripped the arm of the couch, I got on my knees and held her hips steady as I inserted myself into her. Soon I was hammering at her backside and the sound of my crotch smacking against the soft flesh of her buttocks could barely be heard over her gasps of pleasure.

I was near orgasm as I kept pounding against her. I grunted and dug my fingers deep into her hips and slamming her pelvis over my cock repeatedly. Within minutes, I felt the gratifying release of warm streams of cum shooting into her wetness. Both of us slowed down and it wasn't long before we were both sprawled on the couch, sweating and panting.

I smiled at her, and she smiled at me and said, "Thank you, Albert! Now that that's done, I need you to go clean my kitchen."

I have to admit, she does have a great body that... wait, what did she say? "Excuse me?"

"You heard me. I have some dishes that need to be washed and put into the dishwasher." She tapped my knee a couple of times and then stood up and loomed over me with a sick grin on her face. "So get to it!"

"You expect me to clean your fucking house?" Lady, if you saw my apartment, you would know that me and cleaning products do not spend a lot of quality time together, and you'd know I am the last soul on Earth you would want cleaning anything anywhere.

She stepped closer to me so that she was now blocking the overhead light, and I felt her cold shadow crawl across my naked body. "I expect you to do whatever the fuck it is I tell you to do, or else I send your fucking ass to jail, that's what I expect." She stood silently over me for what felt like several minutes, before jerking her mouth into a smile, "Now then, I'm going to go shower." She backed away from me and took a few steps towards her bedroom before stopping, "Oh, and give the place a good vacuum as well." With that, she started humming and strolled into her bedroom at the back of the apartment.

As I heard her loudly shut her door, I was still sitting on the couch with my mouth agape. What the fuck have I gotten into? And how the fuck do I get out?

12