The Bracelet

Story Info
Wife submits to another man.
15.3k words
3.44
240.9k
75
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lucsmith
lucsmith
448 Followers

Jacques Miron ( Jake) *****************Katherine (Kate)
Michel Lockwell (Mike) ***********Mara
Samuel (Sam) (Sir) ****************Sally


My name is Jacques Miron, I was born into a family where infidelity was accepted and cheating was the norm for both of my parents. Jacques is French, it was my grandfather's name on my father's side, but everyone calls me Jake.

My mother was a very beautiful woman and I remember my friends in school telling me how lucky I was that she was my mother. I know that all of them fantasized about her. But ever since I can remember, she had been cheating on my dad. But, from what I could tell by observing both of my parents, I don't think that it bothered him too much that mom got some, outside of her marriage. After all he was also cheating on her regularly.

Being the youngest of the family, I was the only remaining child living with my parents. My sister who was not yet eighteen had left for the big city to live with her boyfriend while my brother who was now nineteen had joined the army.

Being the only sibling left in the house, I had plenty of opportunities to observe both of my parents. I soon realized how hypocrite they were. In the house they seldom argue and were relatively nice to each other, I could even often hear them making out in their bedroom at night.

But they were both regularly cheating on each other's and I know that they were both aware of the activities of the other. They would just pretend that it wasn't happening and looked the other way.

Once, I even watched my mom – she must have been about forty at the time – when one of her boyfriends drove her home in the late evening. Dad was working on evening shifts then and she must have figured that I was sleeping in my bed since it was after eleven. Her boyfriend parked his car in our driveway and after shutting off the motor and the light, they remained in the car a long time talking.

Of course each time she went out on dates, she would tell me that she had to work late or that she had a meeting or was going to see her friend Sue. But now that I was older, I knew exactly what was going on and I felt only disgust for her and for the cheap slut that she was.

As I got older, I could no longer stand my parents. They were now both heavy drinkers and by then mom was bringing her boyfriends into the house and having sex with them in her bedroom while dad was working. He didn't mind of course since he often spent the night with a young widow living on the next street. But even then, they never argued in the house and not once did I ever hear one of them complaining to the other about their activities.

Fate finally put an end to my misery when on a late June night while they were both driving home from a party, they were involved in an accident that killed both of them. A drunk driver smashed into their car while driving way over the speed limit.

I was then went to live with my aunt in a medium size town in the next state. She was in her late fifties and having no children of her own, she was very strict, but she was also the best cook that I had ever seen and I loved her.

It was while living with my aunt that I met my wife to be, we were both attending the same school.

Katherine - everyone called her Kate - was tall and plain looking then but even though she was only fifteen when I first met her, she had a nice set of boobs. Of course there were many girls that were much more beautiful and exiting than her in school, but even then I had eyes only for her.

No one else paid her much attention even if she did have a nice ass and boobs. I suppose that most boys found her too homely because of the way she dressed plus the fact that she was wearing glasses at the time. But it was evident to me that she had a nice body underneath the out of date clothing she was always wearing. She was also rather tall and healthy looking and of course extremely shy.

For some reason that I couldn't explain then but later I did get to understand, I was attracted to Kate – the very fact that she was plain looking and quite the opposite to what my slut of a mother had been, was the main factor that made her attractive to me – and soon we became good friends.

Our friendship grew over the years and by the time I moved on to university, we were going steady. By then, Kate had developed into a woman and even though she was not a strikingly beautiful woman like my mother had been, she did attract attention when we walked hand in hand on the street. She was 5'10'' when she was eighteen and now that she no longer had glasses and since she bought her own clothing she did look sexy, especially when she was wearing a sweater that enhanced her voluminous breasts.

By then I was madly in love with her and in my eyes she was the only woman in the world for me. But she was still very shy, even after all these years that we had known one another she hadn't change much and of course she still had no friends. At about that time I discovered that there was a submissive side to her, never daring to give an opinion that was contrary to mine she was always afraid to displease me.

When I was twenty-two I obtained a masters degree in Computer Science while Kate had received a Business Accountant degree the previous year and was waiting for me to finish school. We were married a couple of months after my graduation and as soon I was able to get a good job we bought a house in a medium size city on the east coast where I was working.

Soon Katherine got a job working for an import-export firm called Jepson & Son situated in a building just a few blocks away from where I was working. My work consisted of preparing computer programs with a team of specialists and installing them into computer networks that were use in big corporations. It met that once in a while I had to travel for a day or two out of town.

We had been married for five years now, things were going very well and we were both still very much in love with each other. We had no children yet since Kate was on the pill but we were seriously thinking about starting a family.

Sex with Kate was very special. Before we were married I had had sex with half a dozen girls that I met on campus – yes I know, Kate and I were going steady then and it was kind of like cheating on her, even if we weren't married at the time – but making love to my wife was like playing baseball in the major league. For one thing she was completely unrestrained when we had sex, she would do everything and all that I would ask of her to do. Nothing was forbidden and everything was ok with her when it came to sex. Then to add icing on the cake, her submissive side made her eager to please me in any way that I cared to ask her and not only in matters that had to do with sex. In other word she was the perfect wife.

Less than a week after we had been married, I was fucking her in the ass and she was waking me every morning with her mouth around my cock. Any time that I wanted sex with her, all I had to do – it did not matter where we were or what time of day or night it was – was to look at her in a certain way or just kiss her on the lips.

I was now a perfectly happy man. I had a good job, a nice house and a loving and caring wife that loved sex as much as I did and more important still, I did trust her. She was the complete opposite to what my mother used to be. I also knew that most men wouldn't spend time flirting with her since she was certainly not the striking beauty that attract men attention. But I had gotten use to her nice facial features and her body that was extremely voluptuous. To put it blankly, the deck was stacked in my favor.

But as they say in China 'never proclaim your happiness since it will make the gods jealous', I discovered one day how true that saying was, the gods did throw a monkey wrench into the gears of our happiness.

The first sign that I noticed that something was not the same as usual with my wife, was her change in diet. On our workdays she always prepared for both of us a lunch the night before, she never used to pay much attention to the quantity of food that we ate. After all, we were both healthy and we both got plenty of exercise waking and riding our bikes all the time.

Then one day at work I opened the brown bag containing the lunch that Kate had prepared for me. Inside I found an apple, a bottle of water and two crackers.

'What the hell is this.' I said to myself after staring at the content of the bag on the cafeteria table.

When I got back home that evening I asked her what had happened to my lunch. She felt very bad about her mistake as she explained to me that she had given me her own lunch by mistake. She was very sorry and promised me that it would never happen again begging me to forgive her.

"But there was practically no food in that bag hon., are you telling me that this is all you eat at noon."

"Well I do eat a lot with you in the evening, it's just that I am trying to loose a few pounds."

For some reason that I didn't understand, I could detect in the way that she looked at me, that she was afraid of something, as if she had done something bad. I felt sorry for her and I told her that if was fine with me as long as she didn't try to force me to eat whatever she was eating.

I found nothing strange in the fact that she wanted to loose a couple of pounds and I soon forgot the incident until a few weeks later when I noticed that she was now taking much more care of her appearance. She even changed the way that she combed her hair and she was now applying a thin coat of red on her lips each morning before going to work.

Nothing was wrong in her wanting to look good I told myself, after all every woman want to be beautiful. But then, gradually it was her wardrobe that changed completely. Her skirts got shorter and she began to wear clothing that made her look a lot sexier to go to work.

It had been a couple of months since she had begun to eat less and now I could definitely see the effect of her diet. She had lost weight and she definitely looked a lot better. That spring morning as she was leaving for work I really noticed all the changed that her body had underwent and this added to the way that she dressed now hit me like a brick at the back of my head.

My wife was now a very sexy looking woman, her breasts, and her legs as well the features of her face had all changed for the better and I realized that she was now also a very beautiful woman. That morning, as I watched her walk to her car from the front window, she had on a beige skirt that went just above her knees and a light brown sweater that clearly placed her splendid breasts in evidence, even the heals of her shoes were higher than usual. Her clothing really matched with the light brown color of her shoulder length hair.

I experienced a strange tightness in my stomach as I watched her from the window; I then made up my mind to keep an eye on her since I realized that Kate would definitely be attracting the stares of men now.

Then, one day soon afterward, I noticed that she was wearing a small golden bracelet on her left wrist. It consisted of a delicate golden chain with a section that consisted of a small flat surface.

Kate always wore jewelry when we would go out to eat or at parties with friends, but at work she never use to wear a bracelet or a necklace. The only jewelry that she would usually wear was her wedding ring and her engagement ring that she wore on the same finger. So the fact that she now had that bracelet did intrigue me since she had bought it without even discussing the matter with me.

I pretended not to notice it for the first week just to see if she was going to tell me about it, but she never did. So one night after a long session of fucking and while she was sound asleep, I took the small pen light that we kept on the bureau, after making certain that she was sound asleep, I examined the bracelet which was still around her wrist. It had a delicate and pretty looking chain but what interested me the most was what could be inscribe on the small flat surface. There was nothing written on it.

The next morning I did asked Kate about the bracelet while we were eating breakfast. For a few seconds I noticed that she was hesitant in answering me. After having live with her for well over five years now, I could tell by her reaction that she was feeling a certain amount of guilt or at least apprehension about her bracelet.

"When I went shopping the other day I saw it in a window and I couldn't resist buying it. I am sorry honey, I suppose that I should have ask you before buying it."

"No problem honey, as long as you like it I certainly don't mind your buying a piece of jewelry now and then."

From that day on she seldom removed her bracelet, she kept it in the shower, she kept it in bed at night and of course she always had it on when she went to work. For some reason that I didn't understand, the only time that she removed it was when we went out with our friends.

She was still the same wonderful wife at home and our sex life was exactly the same as it had been since we were married. We made love almost every two days and during the weekend we did it twice a day sometimes. She was still very attentive to my needs in bed and I could tell that she did enjoyed all that we did together, in other word she loved to fuck and suck and everything else that came with it.

Since the day that she initiated a change in her look, I began to pay more attention to her when she dressed in the morning and there also I soon noticed a new trend. She now would wear sexy underpants to go to work with a matching bra. Then instead of the pantyhose she had always been wearing until then, she now would put on fancy stockings with a garter belt that matched her sexy panties and bra. With her recent lost of weight her legs were now looking very long and extremely attractive, especially when she had her stocking on. I then knew that I had to find out was going on.

But I was too late. That evening, after we had eaten and the dishes had been put away in the dishwasher, Kate asked me to come into the living room, she wanted to talk to me. I could tell that she was very nervous and as she sat on the couch I even could see a tear in her eye. I had a good idea what was going to come now, my heart began to beat very fast and my breathing became short as I sat next to her.

"Jake honey," she began, I could see her lips trembling and her hands shaking. "First I want you to know that I love you with all my heart, I love only you and I do wish that we will always be together."

I had difficulty to breathe now and my hands were sweating. Her words reminding me of a Dear John letter, I felt my stomach contracting as my supper tried to come out. But I managed to force it down. Kate went on.

"Ever since I met you my life has change for the better and I couldn't ask for a better husband than you hon. But..."

Her voice was shaking too much now and she broke down in tears.

"Say it." I said in a loud voice that surprised me. She was looking at me with pleading eyes; I could see fear, distress and pain in them.

"You want to end our marriage now, is that it? You have found someone else and now you are dropping me?"

"NO. NO. I will never do that. I love you too much Jake. It's just that while eating each day at noon, I made friend with someone and..." I could see pain and sorrow on her face as she stared at me while tears dripped freely from her eyes. She went on, "I love you so much Jake."

I could feel my anger taking control of me now. "So you love me and you have a new friend now, so what is the problem."

There was a lot of anger in my voice and it became difficult for her to continue. Her pain was now a slight comfort to me. I wanted to hurt her just like she was hurting me.

She was openly sobbing and tears were spilling on her white blouse covering her beautiful boobs. I even felt a strong urge to caress her breasts at that instant, but of course I did restrain myself, my anger and frustration were too great.

"He is a fine man and all that he want is for me to be happy with you and for me to accept and improve my relation with you."

"What kind of shit are you talking about. Are you telling me that you are not happy the way things are now?"

"That is not it Jake. This man wants to help me become a better woman. He only wants to induce changes in my appearance and in my way of thinking so that I will be more desirable to you."

"The hell with that, I like the way you were before you met him. Who is this bastard, I will have a talk with him?"

"No Jake please, this will not do. I have given him my word now and I will not go back on it."

"Listen Kate, I don't have the slightest idea what you are talking about. Are you telling me that you want to leave me and go live with this asshole but at the same time you still love me? What is it that you want exactly from me, tell me and please stop going around in circle?"

She looked at me for long seconds. Tears still forming in her eyes and her lips still trembling. I could almost feel her pain now, but it was nothing compare to mine, therefore I felt no pity for her. At last she went on.

"I will never leave you Jake, all I want from you is some understanding and to accept the fact that I will meet this man once in a while. He has much to teach me."

"You mean that you want to go and fuck this bastard while I wait for you at home. Then you will come home to me as if nothing has happened. You want me to be a cuckold and to willingly accept this situation, is that what you mean? Tell me if I am wrong?"

"Jake please, you are so wrong. You make this sound so vile and ugly. It's not like that at all. He only wants to help me to improve myself so that I will be a better person and at the same time it will improve our marriage greatly. You will benefit form this Jake. I will be more attentive to your needs and I will be a better lover in bed with you at the same time."

"You mean he will teaches you how to fuck better."

"Please listen to me. Try to understand Jake, it's you that I love and no one else. Whatever happen with him it will be temporary only and it will improve our relationship for the rest of our lives, we will become much closer afterward."

"What makes that asshole an expert in fucking? Can't you see it Kate, he only want to get into your pants? Or has he already done that?"

All of a sudden she got up and ran to her room crying.

I was still under shock from the discussion of the last twenty minutes with her and I still knew practically nothing except that someone she met was controlling her. So far all that she had said was that she had made friend with him and they met while eating in her building's cafeteria and somehow he had convinced her to let him take charge of her life.

It seemed quite possible that he already had had sex with her, this more than all the rest was killing me. Only yesterday, I would have been ready to bet my life on her fidelity toward me. I was getting angrier by the minute now and even though I wanted to know the rest of what she had started to tell me, I decided that it would be wiser if I went outside to think for a couple of hours.

I drove to the shore of the lake so as to try and figure out what was happening to my marriage. She said that she loved me and wanted to stay with me, but what about this new friend, how important had he become in her life? Of course he was gradually shoving me aside but the problem was that my wife didn't seem to realize that.

Did she expect me to just stand there and accept her cheating with this man? She did say that she intended to meet him on a regularly basis, so she was going to continue her affair with him. I then realized that my marriage was probably over, there was no way that I was going to tolerate her cheating. But why was she doing this? She did say that she love me and was very happy with me.

lucsmith
lucsmith
448 Followers