The Bracelet Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He knew what was about to happen, it was always the same with her and he knew from harsh experience and the excited look in her eyes that this time, it was going to be bad for him. However, he did not know yet, just how bad it was about to get.

She started to circle him menacingly again, this time pressing and the tip of the stinger casually into his thighs and then dragging it around the top of his legs just below the hem of his shorts.

His cock too was even now yet again starting to swell in the tiny shorts, but as it filled the KTB again in his panties the ruthless teeth bit into it and he sucked in air and grinded his hips keeping his hands behind him.

Sarah noticed the deliciously provocative jerking movement and smiled to herself knowing full well what was causing it.

Her voice was now low and measured, but full of quiet malice

"You know, slut, that you're not supposed to be in here, don't you?"

He nodded and whimpered again. "Y...Y...yes Miss"

She almost purred then in mounting ecstasy then, delighting in the young man's fear before continuing to trace the stinger up and down both legs as she walked around him.

"And yet, here is where... I find you ... and worse, you're snooping through your Mistress's papers.... So, slut, I think a little lesson is called for, and your left sock is wrinkled and not pulled up... This it is just not acceptable is it ...boy?"

He hated the way all the ladies spoke down to him as if he were only 10 years-old, but it was always especially humiliating when Sarah did it since she was, at 26 only 8 years older than him.

It made his cock twitch to hear her and be spoken to like that and, he knew he had pulled his white knee socks up. It must have fallen again.

As the boy desperately now glanced down to see about his sock immediately Sarah quickly pounced and put the crop under his chin and held it there raising his head back up, holding it there with the stinger she stepped closer and coldly continued:

"You also know very well boy that that you do not move during my inspections, yet you ignore the rules and try to look down?... What kind of worm child are you? ... Well bitchboy? I think you are quite obviously in need of some firm discipline I think... So... OK then"

Stepping back, she took the thigh stinger and tapped him lightly with it high on his right leg: "UP!"

It was her only command and he lifted his right knee until his thigh was parallel to the ground and tried to keep his balance, dreading what he knew was coming.

Still looking ahead nervously, he bit his bottom lip.

He had suffered many of these whippings before from Sarah and from Helen, some were more severe than others were, but he started to fear from her demeanor and the venom in Sarah's tone that this one might end only after he was completely broken again. How many would he get? He certainly knew that he would really feel each and every one now for many hours to come.

Wanting to draw out the boy's obvious fear as much as possible Sarah started stroking and rubbing the crop menacingly up and down along the front of the boy's raised and naked thigh, from the high hem of his tiny shorts to his knee and back again, watching his face and licking her own lips in delicious anticipation.

Eventually she purred at him... low and with menace.

"Yes child, you're a very naughty boy and deserve some punishment now. Some discipline for our little undisciplined toy..."

She saw him tense at her words and while still tapping the whip up and down his raised thigh she informed him: "This part of your punishment will be in three's. That means 3 on the left...3 on the right....3 on left... 3 to the right...and so on, until I say it stops."

He whimpered softly and she saw him swallow nervously in reaction to her words as she continued:

"You will keep each thigh raised until I say you may change legs.!... Do Not put the leg down or change thighs until I say so! Understand?!"

As he tried to keep his balance, he blurted out wretchedly: "Yes Ma'am"

She just said: "Good!...then we'll begin"

Withdrawing the crop from his leg she raised it letting it rest on her shoulder. Pausing, she made him wait, then without warning she slashed it down very fast and very, very hard.

The boy's leg exploded as a burning line of fire cut into him about half way up the front of his raised and tensed thigh.

He winced, trying to keep his balance. "Ouch! Oooooh" he gasped out, panting but managing to keep his knee raised as he squirmed on one foot.

Almost at once a second fierce stripe tore into his tender flesh only about an inch above the first. Biting his lip hard he staggered a little as dual hot stripes now burned painfully on the front of his thigh.

He barely managed to keep his balance whimpering and realizing that over the next few hours he was going to burn badly.

Sarah then lashed his straining thigh yet again directly in between the two previous strokes but even harder than before. An entire inch wide stripe on the front of his thigh then started to disintegrate into a glowing and painful agony.

He almost lost his balance but just managed to regain it and keep his leg raised up burning even worse now by the minute and making him moan.

Sarah paused to watch him and smiled cruelly then stepped behind him. Almost as soon as she did she tapped the side of his left thigh and just said: "UP!"

The youth then had to change legs and still panting raised that leg as she came around him and raised her stinger whip again.

Still smiling, at him she paused and just waited for the boy to calm down and prepare himself, but of course no real preparation for this was even possible. Then as he became still she slashed down again one two three...this time very fast and widely spaced down his left thigh.

He squealed then and only barely stopped himself from falling over.

He did however stumble in his pain and put both feet on the ground.

Then he stood there shaking his head and panting as the fire on the front of his left thigh grew and burned in unison with the terrible fire still blazing and even now getting worse on his right.

Sarah frowned then and walked behind him but instead of just tapping his right thigh to signal a change she said firmly and strictly: " I told you boy to keep your thighs up till I said... but you put it down before I said so.... Well here is what you get for doing that... Every time you put your raised leg down without my leave... I give it 6 across the backs of the disobedient leg!"

Almost at once and before he could even screech out, the back of his left thigh now received the first of 6 hard strokes! Then again and again.

It hurt worse than anything he could imagine and he began to wail

Whap! Swishhh whack! Swish slap!

At the third stroke he yelped and squealed "Ooooowww!" then twisted and turned in agony as the fourth one swung in.

Whack! The boy grunted out "Eeeee!" but Swish whack! Whack!

Now 6 lines of fire soon burned and cooked high across the back of that thigh.

The fearsome sting now grew there fast and made him writhe yelling incoherently

"Eghhh Aghhhh Oooh!"

He then just stood there with dry sobs now wracking his body... and tears stinging his eyes.

She was quite amused by his screams and paused, only to giggle, but she was without pity.

He felt the back of his left thigh now burning more and more and then felt her ruthlessly tapping the back of his right thigh.

"UP!"

Painfully he raised that leg again.

As Sarah came around to stand beside him again she noticed with glee that his eyes were now rapidly watering and she smirked in a very smug way as she raised the stinger.

Three more times then the front of that thigh was whipped again. Slap! Swishhh whack! Swish whap!. She made him hold his leg up longer this time almost daring him to put it down between the vindictive strokes, and afterwards, soaking in his agony, but he managed to keep it raised till at last she tapped the back of his now very sore left thigh again.

"UP!"

Wincing he raised it and she stood beside him with the whip raised again.

Swish! Whap! Low just above his knee. "Owwwww Eghhh"

Swish! Whap! High this time and almost into his sensitive inner thigh. He screeched and sobbed and barely kept his leg up...

Wickedly she aimed and directed the next blistering strike high on the front of his thigh and directly on top of the first stroke, the resulting succulent double welt burned and stung more and more fiercely almost breaking his skin.

He wobbled, sobbing out "Ohhhh...Eghhh.." but managed to keep it raised.

Sarah giggled and teased at him "Oooh! That was a juicy one! That's gonna really hurt later" then she paused to watch its painful effect increasingly torment him.

She licked her lips and smiled then... Tap tap tap on his right thigh again....

"UP!" was her only word

Swish! Whap!... across the middle front.... "OoooH! Owwww!"

Waiting for the burn to grow again she looked into his tear- filled eyes as she mocked him:

"Awww poor little baby.... You going to cry?... Just you wait till later you little bitch!"

Swish... whap! Sssswish... whap!

Both landing directly into and on top of a previous welt.

At these agonizing strokes, that scorched him so badly, the boy blubbered out "Nnnnghoooooh Eghhhh!" and put his leg down as fire scorched, burned and sizzled into his flesh, raising a ridge and then getting worse.

Tears now filled his eyes and he hung his head and helplessly sobbed...

Sarah just shook her head tck tck'd with her tongue then giggling at the youth's misery she placed the crop under his chin again and raised it so that she could watch the agony in his face as he as he sniveled and almost blubbered.

"Keep your head up boy so that I can enjoy your suffering!"

She then stepped behind him. "OK boy...I warned you! 6 it is!"

Swishhhhh... whap! The first whistled almost into the crease between his buttocks and his legs right at the hem of his shorts.

He twisted and squirmed yelling out "Eeeegh!".

Sarah snickered then "Whissh ... whap! The second one just below the first raising a fresh blister and making him squeal.

The next 3 were given fast and hard.

Swish... whap!... Swish... whap!... Swish... whap!

One after the other down the back of his thigh, raising evenly spaced juicy welts and weals like rungs of a ladder down his thigh.

He almost lost it on the fourth cut then squealing like a stuck pig nearly jumped out of position as he yelled and jumped up and down yelping.

Very amused at this display of desperate anguish from the youth Sarah just giggled then callously and firmly spoke to the crumbing boy.

"Listen boy... We have all day still and all night so the more you move the worse it's going to be". Then, as he squirmed again: "KEEP STILL!"

Then Swishhh... whap! Laying another one on and then Swissh whap! Another.

She slashed again then again raising 2 more thick welts just below the hem of his shorts across the back of his thighs.

He cried out again in his never-ending misery and suffering while she just mocked and taunted him. Without waiting to give him any respite she lightly stepped to his left and ruthlessly tapped his left leg again: "UP!"

So his whipping remorselessly continued.

The unrelenting burn that now was spread over and stung the youth's thighs also eventually stung him elsewhere to, for as Sarah thrashed his thighs, the boy's cock was teased by the terrible pain, swelling repeatedly within his shorts just as it always did during these thigh whippings.

Then, blood rushing into the teased and confined cock made it throb in his tight panties and within its harsh KTB prison, and every time it did the boy soon felt again the ferocious bite of the sharp pin-like teeth that denied him any erection.

Instead his restrainer began to ruthlessly punish and bite into his helpless young cock and try as he might, Helen's young boy-toy and painslut could not stop it from swelling within its pin-lined cage. Whenever it was urged on by these thigh whippings it was just another thing he had no control over.

Of course, all the ladies knew this about him and they knew too that it was just another excellent reason to punish him in this way.

In any event, the boy was soon writhing almost as much from the savage bite of his restrainer as from the merciless and relentless whipping Sarah was applying to his slender thighs.

Now, however, the slave's whipping from Sarah went on regardless... 3 left 3 right 3 left etc. She continued to make him lift one burning thigh and then the other for ferocious little doses of triple slashes from her stinger.

She varied the speed and severity of each little dose sometimes slow and very hard, and sometimes very loose and fast.

Nor did she allow him to put either leg down until she ordered the change. With her cold voice saying "UP!" she kept him mercilessly presenting each thigh again, and again. As each was raised and held up she ruthlessly blistered and thrashed the offered thigh front 3 times each, one leg at a time.

The youngster managed somehow to keep each thigh properly presented through most 3s but he sobbed, wailed and yelled throughout each dose.

Unfortunately for the youth though he failed 5 more times with his left leg and 4 times with his right. And he had to pay dearly for every failure with a savage dose of 6 strokes each time across the back of the guilty thigh.

Then, for the next 30 minutes, the only sounds in the room were the remorseless swishings and painful impacts of a Brazilian stinger whip on firm flesh, followed by ever louder moans, sobbing and squealing from a slowly and painfully roasting youth.

The cold clicking of high heels, and the callous one word command "UP!...UP!" repeated again and, again.

The ever more urgent screams and sobbing gasps of the slave were echoed by the callously indifferent laughter and cruel comments of the strict and merciless dominant woman.

End of Part one.

12