The Bracelet Ch. 01

Story Info
Rick meets Cathy and Nicole, and tells them a story.
4.2k words
4.31
42.7k
35

Part 1 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/28/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi,

I intend to follow this up with additional chapters.

I did not use an editor, any mistakes are entirely mine.

Thanks!

*****

Rick walked into the hotel lounge to collect his free pint of beer, compliments of the management. As usual, the manager's reception had pulled in a healthy crowd for the one free drink provided to hotel residents each night. Rick knew that after the first round, 90% of the crowd would disappear to find dinner elsewhere. He had travelled in that morning, attended meetings all afternoon and just finished running 5k on a treadmill followed by a quick shower, so he was planning to eat a light meal at the bar and call it an early night.

There was a free stool at the bar between a group of two women and another single guy sitting by himself. Rick grabbed it and asked for the beer while checking out a menu. He decided on the scallops and pasta, and ordered that when his beer arrived.

Rick sipped the beer and checked messages on his phone while he waited for the food. His wife, Kim, was busy with some of her girlfriends that night, so there was not much to catch up on. He stared at the sports news on the TV screen above the bar and began eavesdropping on the conversation between the two women next to him.

He could just make out what the woman farthest from him was saying. "Steve and I have looked at a dozen different cars already and we can't decide on which one to buy."

She was attractive, probably mid-thirties with dark hair down to her shoulders. She was talking to a thin blond about the same age who was sitting next to Rick.

"Which one do you like best so far?" the blond asked.

The brunette replied,"I want Steve to get a sedan, but he is thinking about a convertible."

"God, another guy going through sports car menopause!" the blond quipped, and they both started laughing.

Rick glanced at them and smiled at the joke. The brunette noticed and said, "Hey, no offense down there."

Rick replied, still smiling, "No problem, I was listening in on your conversation, so I should be the one to apologize. Besides, I went through that phase myself last year."

The women laughed again at his reply, and the brunette said,"My name is Cathy, and this is Nicole."

Rick shook hands with both of them and used the introduction to get a better look at Nicole, who had been facing away from him during her conversation with Cathy, but was now turned towards him.

She was a very pretty blond with a short, blunt hairstyle and sophisticated eyeglasses that gave her an intellectual appearance, like a librarian, he thought. Cathy was more athletic looking, with some freckles that gave her a youthful appearance.

"So what did you end up buying?" asked Nicole.

"I decided on a Jeep Wrangler Unlimited," Rick explained."I have the cloth top on it for summer, and the hard top for winter. And it has seating for 5, like a sedan."

"How do you like it?" asked Cathy.

"I think it's great. I drive it every day, and I don't mind that it rides like a truck, because when I need the four wheel drive, a Jeep can't be beat. My wife is even coming around to my way of thinking."

Rick's food arrived and Cathy and Nicole debated the merits of the Jeep versus other cars while Rick ate. The women decided to order another round, and Rick needed one too, so he told the bartender to put all of them on his tab.

"Hey, thanks!" Nicole said when the drinks arrived. The women included Rick in their conversation as they worked on the second round of cocktails. Rick noticed that the topics and comments were getting racier as the alcohol was consumed.

From TV shows, they moved on to movies, and Nicole admitted that she just went to see the 50 Shades of Gray film.

"How did you like it?" Rick enquired.

Nicole suddenly seemed at a loss for words, and appeared embarrassed. She glanced to Cathy, who was smirking at her, clearly enjoying her discomfort and unwilling to bail her out by jumping in. Cathy sipped her drink and her eyes twinkled.

"It was okay, I guess. I mean, those kinds of relationships are so unrealistic, though."

"You don't think that real people are involved in those kinds of behavior?" Rick asked.

"Well," Nicole stammered, "I don't know any."

"It just so happens that my wife is a dom." explained Rick with a serious look on his face.

"A what?" asked Cathy.

"A dominatrix. The female equivalent of the Christian Gray character in the movie." he replied.

Nicole's hand flew to cover her mouth, and she and Cathy both burst into nervous laughter.

Rick smiled at them and sipped his beer.

"Doesn't that make you her...bitch?" asked Nicole. This caused Cathy to spit out a mouthful of her cosmo, and send both females into another gale of laughter.

Rick grinned patiently, waiting for them to quiet down. "No, I am her sub. Is your question about whether we play with gender roles, including dressing me in women's clothes? Neither one of us is into that."

Nicole and Cathy's laughter died out as they realized Rick was being totally serious. At that point their curiosity got the better of them and they started peppering Rick with questions.

He explained that several years ago he and his wife found that they both enjoyed her taking charge when they had sex. From there, they got into sharing fantasies and role playing. They realized that Rick had a hot wife fantasy about Kim having sex with others. She started making up stories about fucking other guys behind his back which led to incredible orgasms for both of them.

Kim began reading up on hot wives online, and got into a discussion group with a few of them. that led to some soft swinging (watching but not participating) with other couples. Then they discussed it and decided to go all the way. A couple years ago, they arranged to meet one of the couples that they met at a party for a private session. They were suddenly in the "lifestyle" and really enjoyed it.

"Wait," interjected Cathy, "now you are talking about swinging, not S and M."

"That's right." Rick explained. "Very good observation! We found out that while I enjoyed watching Kim have sex with someone that she met on her own, she was very insecure about me finding and hooking up with other women. What worked out for both of us was me giving her control over who I had sex with and what I was allowed to do. That's really the basis of her 'domination' in our relationship."

"So you can only fool around with other women if your wife gives you permission?" asked Nicole.

"That's right." replied Rick. smiling.

Nicole and Cathy had other questions about Kim and Rick's relationship, and Rick was pretty open with them, answering their personal questions honestly. Nicole pressed him on the subject of needing his wife's permission to fool around with other women.

"So if I invited you up to my room right now, you wouldn't go with me?" she asked.

"As beautiful as you are, and as much as I am attracted to you, no. I would not go." Rick said, smiling.

Nicole blushed, enjoying the compliment from this handsome stranger, and realizing that she may have tipped her hand. A lot of guys hit on her, but she never had one refuse her, even if the proposition was hypothetical. She realized that all of the sex talk on top of the booze was making her horny.

Another round of drinks was ordered, and the women began to talk about the most outrageous things they had ever done sexually. Nicole admitted having sex with a former boyfriend outdoors when they were on vacation, where someone could have seen them even though as far as she knew no one had.

Cathy hesitated, then admitted that she had done a threesome with her husband, Steve, and his former college roommate. Nicole gasped at this, and Rick shared a knowing look with Cathy, who grinned back at him.

"How did Steve handle watching you have sex with his former roommate?" asked Rick.

"We were all pretty drunk, but he admitted afterward that it was the hottest thing he ever experienced. After his buddy left the next day, we had sex twice more in less than two hours. He has been after me to do it again with another guy, but neither one of us has been able to approach anyone that we know to ask them if they are interested. His roommate is on the west coast, and is now married so that is no longer an option. We just can't bring ourselves to approach someone on the Internet."

Rick agreed that finding another person to bring into a relationship for a three-way was difficult. He explained that a lot of the couples he and Kim knew preferred to have one-on-one sex with others separately, then share it afterwards.

While they were talking, Rick was absently playing with a black rubber bracelet on his left wrist. Nicole had been watching him, wondering why that was his only jewelry other than his wedding band.

"What kind of bracelet is that you are wearing?" she asked Rick.

For the first time since the conversation between the three began, Rick appeared nervous. He replied,"actually, it's not a bracelet."

"What is it then?" Cathy prodded.

Rick coughed and said in a low voice, "It's a cock ring."

This caused another fit of laughter from both girls. They laughed so hard they had to hold onto each other for support. Rick began chuckling too, enjoying their reaction.

"If your cock is as big as your wrist, you must be one popular guy at those swinger get-togethers!" Cathy exclaimed.

"It's a different kind of cock ring. This one goes around both the base of the penis and the balls, and there is a story behind why I wear it on my wrist." Rick explained.

After a pregnant pause, Cathy prodded,"Well, tell us the story."

Rick explained that Kim made him wear it on his wrist when he travelled. Her instructions were that he could not mention it unless someone asked him about it, but if a woman did, he had to do anything she asked him to do sexually, unless it involved hurting himself or someone else. He also had to wear the ring around his cock and balls during any sex. He explained that the ring was not uncomfortable, and was a constant reminder to him of who he belonged to.

Cathy slapped Nicole on the back, "Lucky you! It looks like Rick will be going to your room with you tonight after all."

Now it was Nicole smiling nervously as Cathy and Rick laughed at her predicament. Rick simply said, "What happens next, if anything, is entirely up to you of course, Nicole."

They continued talking as they finished their drinks. Cathy asked Rick if any other girl had ever enquired about the bracelet. Rick admitted that it had happened twice before. Cathy prodded Rick to tell him what happened in those situations.

"The first time, the woman who asked me about it was an older saleslady in a department store. I think she was just making conversation, but boy did she find out more than she bargained for."

Rick indicated that he found it very difficult to tell the woman the story behind the bracelet, and afterwards she just looked at him with distaste as she finished ringing him up. He was glad that she didn't claim her reward, indeed he was surprised that she didn't have him arrested, so he left the store as soon as he finished his purchase. When he told Kim what happened, she had a good laugh at his expense. Kim told Rick that she was very happy that he followed her instructions to the letter, and he should expect a reward for being such a good boy. He assumed his reward was the incredible sex session they had afterward.

About a month later, he was travelling on business in Raleigh, North Carolina. He was at his hotel there and a very pretty redhead came into the bar. Rick noticed her as soon as she entered, and as her gaze swept the room, she seemed to pause as she looked at Rick with a flicker of recognition, but then she looked away and approached the bar on the other side to order a drink. Rick forgot about her and resumed his conversation about the college basketball playoffs with the two guys he was sharing a high top table with.

A few minutes later, the redhead appeared at his elbow and said, "Rick, is that you?"

He peered at her closely, sure that he had never met her before. He would not have forgotten such a gorgeous creature. She looked very similar to Lolita Davidovich from the movie Intersection.

"I'm sorry," Rick replied. "I am having trouble remembering your name."

"Of course," she said. "We only met briefly before. I am a friend of Kim's. My name is Anna."

Rick was still in the dark. He smiled and shook her hand anyway.

Anna looked down at his left wrist and then looked him in the eyes and said, "Can I ask you a question?" Then she added, "In private?" while glancing at his table companions.

Rick suddenly realized that he had been had. He looked at the two new acquaintances at the table who he had been discussing sports with and excused himself. They nodded and mumbled pleasantries, puzzled by the whole exchange.

Rick took Anna by the elbow and she led him to a quiet corner of the bar.

"Tell me about the bracelet on your wrist" she demanded as she turned to him, staring into his eyes.

Rick paused in his narrative. Cathy and Nicole were hanging on every word.

"Well?!" Nicole demanded.

"I never kiss and tell." Rick replied with a smirk.

"Noooooooo..." Cried Cathy, grabbing Rick by the shoulders and pretending to choke him, shaking him back and forth.

Nicole slapped Rick on the upper arm and said, "Out with it. Remember that you are required to do anything that I ask."

Rick explained that Kim had set him up by contacting someone that she knew in Raleigh from the circle of doms that she corresponded with online. She had seen pictures of Anna and chatted with her frequently. In fact, Anna was the one who convinced her that Rick would really enjoy it if she gave in to his request to have sex with other men, opening up their relationship.

When Kim found out Rick was travelling to Raleigh for work, she contacted Anna and told her about the situation. Anna was more experienced in both swinging and domination than Kim and Rick, and she jumped at the chance to meet Rick.

"Details! We need details!" demanded Nicole, laughing but holding onto Rick's folded forearms with both her hands and watching his face with bright, hungry eyes.

"Well, I took Anna to my room after we finished our drinks. She had a leather shoulder bag with her, and was dressed in blue jeans, a white blouse and red high heels. When we got into the room she ordered me to strip and lie down on the bed."

Nicole and Cathy stared at Rick in rapt attention. He sipped his beer and continued.

"She was smiling as she unbuttoned her blouse and took it off. Then she took off her jeans, and put her high heels back on."

"What kind of underwear was she wearing?" asked Nicole.

"Really, Nicky? That's the next thing you want to know about the encounter?" Cathy asked sarcastically.

Nicole shrugged.

"She was wearing a white thong, no bra or hose. She had an amazing body and her finger and toenails were painted red." Rick continued, then he paused.

He shook his head once and looked at the floor.

"The next part is embarrassing." he explained.

"Before we began, Anna ordered me into the bathroom. She gave me an enema. I had never had someone do that to me as an adult. Anna explained that she liked ass play, and she wanted me to be ready for it.

"Oh my God!" gasped Cathy.

"She led me back to the bed and sat me on the edge. Then she put a hand on my chest and pushed me onto my back. She crawled onto the bed, straddling my hips and kissed me on the mouth. She started rubbing her tits against my chest so I put my arms around her and pulled her down onto me."

"Aren't you forgetting something?" Anna asked me.

"I remembered the cock ring, and pulled it off my wrist. Anna climbed off the bed and began rooting around in her bag. I put the ring over my cock, then pulled my scrotum through as well. When I looked up, Anna had a set of wrist restraints in her hand, and some rope.

Kim explained to me later that Anna is known for her bondage work. I was laying on the bed sideways, near the center with my legs over the side and my feet on the floor. Anna put the wrist restraints on me and then pulled my arms up across the bed. she used the rope to tie the restraints to the bedframe on the other side.

Then she came back around and took my cock into her mouth. She pulled my knees up and pushed them back to my chest. Her left hand caressed my balls, and she put some lubricant in my butt before inserting two fingers."

Rick paused, "This is really hard to talk about with two strangers. I think it was easier for me to tell the saleslady about the bracelet!" he said, and laughed.

Nicole and Cathy were hanging on every word. If they were uncomfortable listening to Rick, they were doing a good job of hiding it.

"Go on," Nicole said. "I am sure Kim would be very happy that you are following her instructions. Now tell us the rest!"

Rick realized that both women were getting aroused by his story. Cathy's neck was flushed, Nicole's eyes looked as big as saucers behind her glasses, and she had rather prominent nipples poking through her blouse. He also realized that he was getting an erection just from thinking about the experience.

"Well, just as I was hoping that Anna was going to finish me with her mouth, she stopped. She went back to her bag and got more rope, and tied my ankles back to my thighs with several loops of rope. That kept me from extending my legs. Then she attached ropes to the lashings on my legs and tied them to each end of the bed so my knees were open in a 90 degree angle. I realized that I couldn't lower my legs, or pull my knees together.

She smiled at me and caressed my legs a she worked. She was so good with the rope that even though the lashings were tight, they were not uncomfortable. We talked about our experiences in the lifestyle while all of this was going on, and I was feeling pretty comfortable with her. She also explained that if anything we did made me too uncomfortable that I should just say the word "red" and she would immediately stop and untie me. If I needed a break but was okay to continue, I was to say "mercy".

Then she pulled a 12 inch strap-on dildo out of her bag.

Rick paused theatrically. This time both of Nicole's hands flew up to cover her mouth, and even Cathy's jaw was hanging open.

"After she finished with me, she untied me and left." Rick concluded.

"Oh no you don't!" cried Cathy. "You are skipping the best part."

"Didn't a dildo that size tear you apart?" asked Nicole.

Rick sighed, "Kim and I both like anal play, and we have used most of her toys on each other, but Kim had never used a strap-on with me before.

Anna used her mouth on my cock and forced it to the back of her throat. When she came up she left a lot of spit on me and used it to stroke me back to hardness. Then she put on the harness and nudged the head of the dildo into my ass. She was slow and gentle, and the feeling was great as she slowly increased the depth of her thrusts.

She liked to talk during sex and asked me how it felt. She called it her cock and she played with mine while she fucked me with her pretend erection. I didn't last long, and came all over my stomach as she stroked me both internally and externally.

Her eyelids fluttered as I came, and I think she may have had an orgasm herself. Shortly after, she pulled out of me and took off the harness. She climbed over me and mashed her pussy into my face. This time she rode me to a loud orgasm, and held fistfulls of my hair while she ground against me and coated my face with her juices. I guess I did okay with my mouth and tongue, because after she came she turned around and began sucking my cock again. She backed up until her clit was resting against my chin.

12