The Bracelet Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I continued to lick her pussy and worked my way up to her ass. I was only able to tickle her anus with my tongue due to the angle, but she seemed to appreciate it. She had my cock back down her throat and brought me to another orgasm. The feeling was very intense because I was tied down and could not get away from her. She slowed her stroking and kept her mouth still while I struggled against the restraints.

Then she turned around and gave me a big open-mouth kiss. She was snowballing me, but I am okay with that. Kim likes to do it too.

After that she let me loose and massaged my wrists and legs. Like I said, the restraints really didn't hurt me, but it was nice to feel her hands on me. We cuddled and talked a while, and I told her how much I enjoyed our session. She said she did too, and hoped that if Kim ever came to town with me we could all get together.

After that we both cleaned up and she left. I got a call from Kim about 20 minutes after Anna was gone. She said Anna called her from her car and told her about our session. Kim was really worked up by the description Anna gave her of tying me up and using a strap-on on me. I gave her vivid details of how it felt and Kim used a similar dildo from our collection to do herself while we talked. I think she came twice. How is that for details?"

Rick smiled, and Nicole and Cathy turned to look at each other.

"I think we should take Rick up to your room now." blurted Cathy.

Nicole blinked. "Are you crazy? We just met him!"

"Well if you don't I will. Give me your key card." Cathy demanded.

"You're married!" exclaimed Nicole.

"Yeah, and my friggin' husband has been after me to fuck another guy for months now! I think I found the right one!" Cathy said and smiled at Rick.

"Why don't you join us?" Cathy asked Nicole. "You seemed interested in trying a threesome when we talked about it earlier."

Cathy explained to Rick that she and Nicole, or Nicky as she was called back then, had been roommates in college. Cathy and Steve married and moved to New Jersey after graduation, and Nicole got a job with a pharmaceutical company that brought her to their town fairly often. That was how Cathy ended up at the bar with Nicole.

"You aren't even attached to anyone right now, Nicky." said Cathy.

"I am not sure I can do this with someone else watching, even my best friend." said Nicole.

"Think back to that time you had sex outdoors." Rick suggested. "What made you excited about that? I bet part of it was the fear of getting caught, but another part was the hope that you might and someone would see you."

Rick realized he was very interested in convincing Nicole to give in to Cathy. Both women were in that mid-thirties age range where Rick found women to be at their prime sexually. Cathy was curvy but solid. She took Zumba classes and biked to stay in shape. Nicole was more of a model's build, and Rick could tell from her skinny jeans that she had long, slender legs. She was also wearing a killer set of high heels that showed off her beautiful feet, which was a big turn on for Rick.

Nicole chewed on the side of her bottom lip and her gaze shifted from Cathy to Rick, then back to Cathy as she ruminated.

"Okay," she finally said, grabbing her clutch purse off the bar. "Let's go to my room."

Rick paid the tab and followed Cathy and Nicole to the elevators.

12