The Bracelet Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly bounced up and down on the thing's cocks, now having one in her ass as well. She had never had two cocks in her at once, and loved it. Her wanton hands pumped furiously up and down the many cocks not being used on the creature's back.

"Oh god!!!!!!!" Kelly screamed as her first orgasm ripped through her. She pulled hard on the cocks in her hands, letting them sway and rub against her stomach, and long enough to bump against her large, tentacle ravished breasts.

As if responding to Kelly's screams of lust, the thing exploded inside her. Hot streams of cum blasted into her. The cocks in her hands began to pump out their supply of cum too. Sperm fountained over the two girls as they shook in orgasmic delight.

When their heads cleared, they knelt down and caressed the weird thing that had given them so much pleasure. It's cocks dripped and pulsed hotly. They licked away at the white syrup flowing from the cock heads and their hot breasts. The two girls and their strange friend began to relax. The cocks shrank away until they were simply bumps on the back of the creature. The huge cock slipped from Brandi's pussy and slapped hard on the floor of the bathtub.

"Oh my god, that ones even bigger! I have to try it!" said Kelly with flashing eyes.

The slab of cock meat slunk back into the creature's mouth and disappeared with a slurp. The thing began to shrink as well. The metal back plates coming into view again, and soon the creature turned back into the armadillo-like body of the bracelet, and then slid back up the long cable and clicked into place on Brandi's bracelet band.

"Holy shit!" they both said at the same time.

"That's some bracelet you have there!" Kelly said.

"You ain't kidding!" She breathed. "I'm exhausted! I was at it a while before you got here."

"Lucky girl!" Kelly giggled.

They both lay there panting, feeling their heartbeats come back to an even pace. They were hot and sweaty, and still dripping with cum.

"We better get cleaned up!" said Brandi as she lifted her arms to see just how much of a mess she was.

"I don't know! Maybe we should lick the stuff off us? That stuff seriously tastes like sugar syrup to me! I could stand to get some more," moaned Kelly.

"I know what you mean," said Brandi and she stood up and began to let the hot water stream over her spent body.

Kelly joined her and they took turns under the spray. They held each other close, to avoid falling, as their weak knees shook.

"Oh my god!" shrieked Brandi.

"What's wrong!" said Kelly, holding her roommate's firm hips.

"We're supposed to go to Sandy's party tonight! We can't go! What if this thing comes to life again?"

Kelly stared back at Brandi with a knowing look of shock that, after a moment, turned into a mischievous grin.

"Let's go anyway. You've gotta admit that if that bracelet of your does get hungry, there will be enough ladies to satisfy that thing. AND I'd get a shot at that big cock you had all to yourself!" said Kelly with a wicked smile.

"Are you serious Kelly?!"

"Sure! Let's make the party turn into something REALLY memorable."

"Ummm... Well, now that you mention it. It would be kinda fun seeing the look on their eyes when they see all the big cocks any girl could want pop out. But I'm going to have to get some rest. I'm dead tired after that pounding I got," said Brandi with a giggle.

"You said it girl," said Kelly as she kissed her roommate on the cheek.

They both giggled as they swayed under the shower head and cleaning themselves off. Brandy looked down at the bracelet on her arm. It looked bigger than before, as if it had had a huge meal, but it looked calm, and spent.

"I wonder how long it takes to recover?" Brandi wondered as the steam clouded their vision in the shower.

12