The Bracelet Ch. 02

Story Info
Brandi brings her new toy to meet her friends.
5.3k words
4.63
70.7k
38

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/01/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brandi and Kelly grinned and giggled at each other on the subway ride to Sandy's party in silence. They had both had a nap, and eaten to recharge their energies for the coming evening, and they were clearly looking forward to the pajama party.

Only hours ago, Brandi had purchased a weird bracelet that consisted of a animal-like body with a long flexible tail that wrapped around her wrist, almost all the way up to her elbow. She had no idea how strange an item it was until the thing came to life. The body of the bracelet had fallen off, but still connected to the bracelet by a thin cable. The body expanded into a large slug-like creature that sprouted all kinds of tentacles and cocks. It had ravished her endlessly in the shower, before her roommate Kelly accidentally walked in and ended up joining the bizarre sex act.

They had originally planned to not go to Sandy's pajama party, but knowing how wild they liked to get at these parties, they relented. They didn't know if Brandi's strange jewelry would come alive again, but if it did, they would have one hell of a wild night.

Brandi kept her arm covered, worried that the bracelet would come to life on the subway, just as it did the first time. So far it was keeping still.

Kelly couldn't get the size of the creature's main cock that Brandi had pleasured herself on. She wanted to try it, and kept hoping that the creature would come to life soon, once they arrived at Sandy's.

Brandi knocked on the door of Sandy's apartment and the door opened to reveal a slim, very short brown haired girl, with a very curvy body. She was wearing a simple t-shirt and track pants style pair of pajamas, only they had fit her when she was 14, now they were so small, they looked painted on. They were also so old that they sported a few holes, showing off her tanned skin.

"Hey girls! Come on in and get undressed! But gimme a hug first!"

"Sandy, you look great as usual!" said Brandi as she hugged her friend.

"Good to see you Sandy," said Kelly as she hugged Sandy, once Brandi moved into the apartment.

They stepped into the large 3-bedroom apartment that her family paid for, and admiring it. The rooms weren't especially large, but the living room was positively massive. Perfect for their get togethers.

Once inside Brandi started to get a little nervous, knowing what she might be stepping into, bringing her bracelet along to this party. Before her were her best friends from the high school cheerleading team, Kelly, Sandy, Brooke, Katie, and Jessica. All six of them were together. For a moment she considered leaving, in case some of them weren't into the idea of having sex with her bracelet thing. By not telling them, she wasn't giving them the choice.

"Hey cool bracelet!" said Brooke, a short, athletic black girl wearing red bikini lingerie.

"Hugh? Oh yeah, I just got it today."

"Yeah, and it's REALLY cool!" said Kelly, in a way that screamed she knew they were up to something.

"Why's that?" said Katie, a tall blond with giant breasts that seemed too big for her thin lanky frame. She was wearing a short tank top with very short shorts.

"Oh, you'll see!" said Kelly.

"Stop it!" whispered Brandi as she slapped Kelly's arm.

"Well, okay. You two get dressed, you know the rules around here." Said Jessica, a Spanish girl with the most killer body that they all were jealous of. She wore a pair of man's pajamas that clearly looked like they had been altered. The sleeves had been cut off and only one button on the front was done up. Also the legs were cut off really high, exposing the bottom of her firm cheeks. In all, the outfit was so baggy that any movement would expose flesh.

Brandi and Kelly went into one of the bedrooms to get changed into their pajamas. Kelly had brought a thin-strapped slip that was mostly transparent, except for a few triangles of cloth placed in the right areas. Brandi had brought a pair of satin shorts that only covered half of her but, and a thin bikini, that only covered half her breasts with tiny triangles of cloth.

"What the hell did you hit me for?" whispered Kelly.

"I'm sorry, Kelly, but I'm really having second thoughts about this! What if they don't want to get nasty with this thing! I'm not giving them a choice."

"Oh, they'll have a choice alright. You saw how that thing acted! Sure it pulled me close to its dicks, but it I had to start sucking away before it got into me."

"I guess you're right. It didn't start fucking me until I yelled at it to fuck."

"See! There you go. Oh don't worry kid. That's the best sex toy I've ever seen. They're gonna go nuts for it."

"Oh alright."

The two girls joined their friends in the living room to have a few drinks. Things had already got underway. Drinks were flowing, and the girls were starting to show off their outfits.

"Nasty! Hot threads! Wow! Very lickable!" were the kinds of things they said about each other's pajamas. There were a few slaps on their asses and then they went back to drinking and catching up on old times.

It was not an hour before they were all getting tipsy, and thus very randy. The rules for these pajama parties were that you had to wear a sexy pair of pajamas, and bring something interesting. The way interesting was interpreted over the years has come to mean sexy. So they all started to bring out their objects.

Kelly took out a large devise that looked like a dildo, but she showed them all that the thing was made of strings of ball-bearings like on a string of benwa-balls, only because they were strung up on a metal tube, they could be pulled along the surface of the tube, so that as the dildo was pushed in, the bearings could slide back in the opposite direction the dildo was pushed. There were gasps of wonder, and they all asked Kelly how it felt, but she giggled and laughed, turning red.

Sandy had brought out what looked like a dildo attached to the end of a small portable drill. They all groaned, knowing how much Sandy was into 'power tools.'

"Girl you've gotta be crazy!" said Brooke.

"Oh this will drive you crazy. Want to try it?" challenged Sandy.

"I'd have to be more drunk first!" Brooke laughed.

Brandi became more and more nervous as her turn got closer and closer. She didn't even know if her bracelet would do anything.

Brooke was next with a leather thong that had a small dildo sewn into the inside of the crotch. There were many Ooo's and Ahh's at the sight of it.

'God, can you imagine wearing that all day?"

Katie took out a small spherical object. It was a remote vibrating egg.

"Oh yeah! That's fucking awesome!"

They cheered Katie for bringing it. They package traveled around the circle of girls as they inspected the thing.

Jessica cleared her throat. "I think I'm next."

They all turned to face the buxom dark skinned beauty.

"Okay Jess, what have you got this time?" said Sandy. Jessica was known for bringing the most outrageous stuff, and they were getting a little nervous.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes we're sure Jess, whip it out already." Said Brooke, not wanting to let Jessica drag this out any longer.

"Alright, but you asked for it," she said with a grin. Out from behind Jessica came a big fat strap-on dildo. The dildo was double ended, so it would pleasure both the user and the wearer.

They all screamed in laugher, falling to the floor, a few of them spilled their drinks.

"Holy shit Jess!"

"No way you're gonna use that!"

Once the roar of laugher died down, they all turned to Brandi, who looked down and raised her arm, showing off her bracelet.

"That's it?" said Katie.

"Wait till it gets going! Believe me, that thing rocks." Said Kelly.

"Oh you slut! You've already tried it!"

"How does it work?"

"I don't know. It kinda starts all by itself," said Brandi.

They were all confused by what Brandi had brought. They couldn't figure out how this thing could be a sex toy, and Kelly's excitement was only adding to that confusion.

As the night progressed they started playing their own version of spin the bottle. They had a wheel with all six of their names on it, and laid out all the toys around as well. The rules of the game were to spin twice, once for the toy, and then again for who gets to take the toy into a bedroom for three minutes.

The first spin went round and landed on the remote egg. There were many cheers of glee, and the package was torn open and the batteries put in. They all anxiously waited for who the first victim would be.

It was Katie. She turned red.

"Oh it serves me right, since I brought it." She reluctantly picked the egg and remote up and headed for the bedroom.

"Oh no you don't," Jessica said as she grabbed the remote from her. "This is for us, now get going."

The girls giggled as they saw Katie disappear behind the door. They gave her thirty seconds to get the egg inside her then they all took turns pressing the button on the remote. After the first minute they started hearing squeals from the bedroom. For the full three minutes they tormented her by turning the vibrating egg on and off. Katie never knew when it was going to go off.

When the three minutes were up the timer went off and they yelled at Katie to come on out with the egg. Katie emerged from the room with a bright red face. She washed the egg off and placed it back into the circle of toys. Katie tried to sit back down with as much dignity as she could, but her friends were laughing at her too hard.

Next up was Jessica with the ball bearing dildo. She went into the bedroom and soon a constant stream of moans were echoing from behind the door. When the three minutes were up, Jessica groaned that they should change the timer to six minutes.

The needle spun twice and came up with Sandy and the dildo undies.

"Thank god! I was thinking I'd never get my turn," said Sandy.

"You know with these, you really don't need to hide in the bedroom. I say once you have them on, you have to come out and show off your new panties!" said Brooke.

The girls cheered and raised their glasses to Sandy as if she had agreed. Sandy relented and went into the bedroom. When she came out she was walking funny.

"Hey look! Sandy looks like she dumped in her pants!" The girls laughed and giggled.

Sandy tried to stand still. Every move was sliding the dildo inside her, and the feeling was incredible.

The girls put on a song and demanded that Sandy dance for them. She tried to say no, but they scolded her saying "the three minutes starts when you start to dance, otherwise the panties stay on!"

It was an excruciating dance for Sandy. Soon a big climax was approaching, but the three minutes were not nearly enough to bring her off. She had to reluctantly go back and change into her pj's.

The next time the wheel spun it came across the strap on dildo. There was a roar of laugher, knowing that one of them was in for it. They spun again and ended up with Brandi.

The laughing roars of horror grew louder as Brandi turned bright red. Her friends waved the thing at her, and ordered her to go put on the strap on, and come out to prove to them that she did have it on.

Brandi stepped out of the bedroom walking very much like Sandy had, but with each step, the fat rubber cock bobbed up and down. They all laughed and pointed at her. Then they started slapping the cock to watch it spring around. Each impact shot jolts of pleasure up the other end of the cock in Brandi's pussy. The torture never ended as the five girls took turns patting, grabbing, twisting and pulling on the strap on cock Brandi wore. Her knees buckled as she approached an orgasm.

Brandi felt her arm twitch. It was the bracelet.

"Oh shit!" said Brandi and ran for the bedroom.

"Oh shit! I think Brandi got off on that," said Katie.

"Hey! You can't go! The three minutes aren't up yet!" yelled Jessica, disappointed.

Brandi slammed the door behind her and ripped off the strap on to see the tail of her bracelet was undulating and gently squeezing her arm.

There were bangs on the door behind her as her friends told her to come out, or ask her if she was alright. When Brandi didn't answer, they pushed the door open to see Brandi standing in the middle of the room staring at her arm watching the golden metal bracelet move on it's own.

"Oh god girls, it's woken up. I know I should have told you before, but this thing gets really wild, but I swear it's really good!"

They were transfixed on the strange object. Any doubt that she had brought something useless was gone.

For the second time the body of the bracelet fell off Brandi's arm, connected by the leash-like cable. The thing expanded and grew. The girls shrieked at the sight of it. Kelly tried to calm them down, but only Kelly and Brandi didn't shrink from the growing slug-like thing. Its warm brown skin came into view as it almost doubled its size with each breath.

The other girls were backing away out of the bedroom staring at the thing that had grown to over two feet.

"Holy shit Brandi! It's gotten bigger than the last time!" yelled Kelly.

The evening had been sexual torture for Brandi and she was looking forward to a good fucking. When the creature stopped panting, it had grown to four feet in length and at least two feet around the middle. The tentacles were there again, and it looked like there were more of them. Kelly salivated at the sight of the ten bumps along it's back, remembering what they had done for her earlier.

Kelly was the first to jump in front of the creature and spread her legs apart, her slip rising up to her hips and exposing her shaved pussy lips to the mouth of the creature.

"Oh god! Kelly, are you nuts?" the girls screamed.

"No, and you're gonna want some too!"

They were all speechless as the creature sniffed at Kelly's crotch and opened its mouth. Out came the huge heavy cock that she had been waiting half the day for. It was soft but very big and heavy. Kelly lifted it with both hands and brought it to her lips. She ran her long tongue up the length of the fat cock, and felt the blood pump in it.

Brandy stepped up to her creature and felt tentacles slithering up her legs. He opened herself to them and felt a big one push into her as far as it could go. She was already close to having an orgasm and dropped to her knees as her release finally came.

Kelly felt the huge dick throb and pulse as it grew to full size. It was now fifteen inches long and dripping with precome. Kelly couldn't get much more than the head into her mouth at that point so she immediately brought the heavy bat down to her pussy and pushed the head in.

"OOOOOhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh goooooooooooood!!!!!!!!" she screamed as her thirsty pussy was filled with meat.

The other girls were ready to run at the sight of the weird creature, but were halted by the lack of its aggressive behaviour and the pleasure it was giving Kelly and Brandi.

Brandi shook as more tentacles rippled over her skin, groping at her pussy, clit, breasts, and nipples. No part of her body was neglected. Her eyes flew open as another little shudder tore through her, and she noticed the cocks on the back of the creature were beginning to grow. Her eyes grew wider.

"Oh yeah! Oh god! Ahhh... Oh! It's... Better than... I... Thought!" moaned Kelly as more and more of the cock was thrust into her depths. The creature grew more insistent and pulled itself up between Kelly's knees, to pumps harder and faster.

Brandi started touching and pumping all the cocks that grew on the back of the creature. The thing was over twice the size, so the cocks were spread out more. Brandy felt her sweaty breasts rub against the soft dick meat. She bounced up and down on the tentacles ravisher her, as she tit fucked one of the back cocks, and slipped another one into her mouth.

"Holy shit! They're having a fucking threesome with that thing in my bedroom!" breathed Sandy.

"Yeah and it looks like there's a few cocks to spare!" muttered Jessica.

"You're not thinking what I think you're thinking?" Katie blurted at Jessica.

The girls were hypnotized by the action going on. Jessica stepped into the room, and the others went with her. Katie stayed, but reluctantly stepped with them, not wanting to be left alone.

Suddenly tentacles shot out everywhere. It looked like hundreds of them had erupted from beneath the creature. Sandy, Brooke, Jessica, and Katie were grabbed by their limbs and pulled closer to the sweaty creature that was humping spasmically between Kelly's legs.

The girls shrieked and tried to pull away, all except for Jessica. She leaned closer to join Brandi at the thing's back. She picked a cock and started to lick it. As she noticed the taste, she dove for more, sliding as much of the hot flesh between her lips as possible.

Kelly rode the beast through orgasm after orgasm. She was reaching peaks she never knew existed. Tentacles slid up her chest and caressed her nipples and breasts. Her body shook repeatedly from the intense pleasure.

The other girls began to slow their motions to escape as they realized that, although the beast's grip on them was firm, it was in no way threatening. In fact the tentacles were teasing them. Brooke, Sandy and Katie felt many tentacles touching and tickling sensitive areas of their ears, neck and stomach. It never touched their nipples or pussy, and it was beginning to have a surprising effect on them. The soft caress of the creature and seeing their friends moaning and groaning over the huge cocks that came out of it was making them forget what the thing looked like.

"Fuck me! Fuck me! Oh God FUCK MEEEEEEE..." screamed Kelly as she rose off the floor with the thing savagely pumping into her dripping snatch. Kelly exploded with passion and finally dropped to the floor. He had had enough for the moment and let the massive cock flop out of her.

Brandi and Jessica dove for the big cock, but Brandi got a grip on it first. Seeing the disappointed look on Jessica's face, Brandi relented.

"Get in front," Brandi said, and Jessica jumped in front of the thing so that Brandi could begin stuffing the slab of meat into her.

"Oh jeez! You don't realize how big that thing is until it's in you?" Jessica moaned. Soon she was pumping to meet the thrusts of the beastly slug.

Brandi straddled the two front cocks and let them plunge into both her holes. She rode up and down right in front of Jessica. Through slitted eyes, they stared at each other, reveling in sexual bliss.

Sandy and Brook stepped closer to the spectacle in front of them, feeling shudders of pleasure wave through them, from the light touch of the tentacles. Katie stayed back still not sure she wanted anything to do with this. Though she had to admit she was enjoying the light massage she was getting.

Kelly had been lying down, trying to rest when tentacles slithered over to her and began to massage her into more sexual passion. At first she tried to push them away, but surprisingly she began to respond.

Jessica, in her excitement, twisted around so that she was on her knees and began to push back into the creature's every thrust. Her body was ravished by unknown numbers of tentacles; one even reached her mouth, which she gladly sucked hungrily.

Sandy and Brook were both closer now, and could see every bump and vein on the thing's many cocks. They were dripping with pre-come and looked tasty. Close up it was easy to forget how strange a beast it was, since the cocks looked almost like real ones.

A cock bumped into Sandy's lips teasingly. Brooke turned to see what her reaction was going to be. Sandy didn't move, but nor did she recoil. Neither of them wanted to be the first to give in to their lust. The cock brushed itself against her lips again, but slower. It left a trail of pre-come on her lips and chin.

"Oh god Sandy!" said Brooke.

12