The Bracelet Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked down at Rick and could see ecstasy in his face. He looked at her and marvelled at her ability to take his cock to the hilt after only a few strokes. This woman really enjoyed pleasing a man, and her muscle control was amazing.

He had already taken care of both women, and now it was his turn. His orgasm built quickly because Cathy was controlling it from on top. He looked at her beautiful face as he reached orgasm.

Cathy was staring at Rick and knew when he passed the point of no return. His expression changed from grim determination to vulnerability as he gave himself over to his release. Cathy was overcome with a sense of power to be able to turn a man from the aggressor into a vulnerable little boy with her sexuality. The feeling of power triggered her own orgasm and she cried out as she felt Rick's first spurt of cum deep in her body.

At that point, both Rick and Cathy were swept away by the intensity of the moment. They clung to each other as though they were drowning and being swept out to sea. As the feelings subsided they came back to the present and each focused on the panting face of their partner only inches away.

It was only then that the intimacy of the situation affected Cathy. She smiled self consciously and pushed away from Rick.

Both of them became aware for the first time since the encounter started of Nicole sitting next to them with wide eyes, still watching intently.

Rick put his arm around her and pulled her into a hug with her head on his chest. The three of them laid quietly together, each lost in personal reflection on the unique situation they found themselves in.

"What else would you like to do?" Rick asked Nicole.

12