The Bracelet Ch. 03

Story Info
A little suffering is good for the soul.
1.4k words
3.89
16.3k
1
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/02/2022
Created 12/10/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Whip of Fire - A little suffering is good for the soul

Two hours later Sarah stood again smugly and cruelly before a man in bondage who was now whimpering and moaning softly.

His welted young thighs were still burning fiercely now at their most intense heat and even bent as he was he pitched and squealed bobbing up and down and side to side in a strange and (for Sarah) an entertaining dance of misery.

To his earlier thigh whippings had now been added a savage and relentlessly severe dose to his firm but helplessly clenching young buns.

He had just been mercilessly thrashed again by Sarah using the "firewhip" and some canes, so that they too now carried a lattice of welts and weals that burned and stung. Now, thanks to the "firewhip" they would continue to burn even worse in the hours ahead and in ever-growing heat for the next 4 or 5 hours.

The boy now hurt - everything hurt. He was going through cycles of screaming uncontrollably into his gag and then just crying and sobbing again in his world of pain.

He knew too that there could be no escape.

His swollen and tortured nipples were still clamped and cruelly tugged to the ground. His shoulders and arms ached terribly as his arms had been cinched and tied behind his back then wrenched towards the ceiling forcing him to bend forward. As he writhed and danced in his bent position, the pains just got worse.

Inside him too, he felt a different but no less intense pains as ice had invaded and frozen within him causing his stomach muscles to cramp -- this from the ice dildo that had been teased then forced into him. Then as it had melted it had slowly become an ice enema.

His purple and throbbing cock had eventually stopped leaking frustration from his teenaged balls and there too he burned. The pains that wracked his young body had all competed for his lusty attention and for almost 2 hours he had just leaked a steady stream of futile, yet urgent, precum that had dripped and dropped into the bowl left at his feet.

Those completely hairless balls and his cock had been ruthlessly coated also with Tobasco hot sauce and the burning sting that now covered them almost overcame all the other agonies he endured

Twice during this whipping the youth had lost consciousness and sunk into almost blissful escape from the ferocious pain as he hung limply in his bonds. Both times however, Sarah had rapidly placed smelling salts under his nose and almost shocked him back into the reality of his awful agonizing hell.

"There you are slut .... welcome back!", she had mocked as he had come to and re-entered his world of agonizing hurt and misery. He had moaned piteously for some mercy then, but Sarah had just laughed at him then had reached down pulled his hair and head back to check that he was still conscious then had slapped his face, spitting venom at him

"Better? Awake? Good, because I don't want you to miss out on the rest of the fun by fainting again like that!"

She was merciless and knew well his limits... he would not be that lucky.

Eventually she stopped.

She stepped back and pulled up a chair in front of him then sat on it and spread her legs.

His chin reached the seat and her thighs were on either side of his head.

Then forcing his head up she slid forward and undid his gag.

She had watched him suffer and it had excited her like few things could.

He wanted to vomit but dared not and his mouth was dry even as his face was soaked with sweat and his tears.

Sarah loved the childish way he cried and it made her even more excited to hear him choking back floods of tears as if he could control them anyway. Now, though, his reserves of teenage macho bravado and self-respect were exhausted and he wept through bloodshot eyes as Sarah just smiled down at him and moaned to herself in ecstasy.

"Here slut, get that tongue in here," she said pointing to her quivering and swollen pussy in front of his face. "Pleasure me boy!"

As she said this, she knew she was very close and she slid forward again, devouring his tear-stained face between her thighs.

Grinding her hips then she spoke to him again getting coarser and coarser

"You better do a good job you filthy little fuck face, or I will really hurt you, you slut!"

The room echoed to his muffled slurping and sucking sounds as he tried desperately to please her. Still grinding her hips and forcing him deeper she felt her passion rising.

"I knew you were good for something boy and this is where I think you are ..... mmmm most useful to me....aagh... keep sucking like that ... yessss, like that!

"Ah yess boy there.... that's good....keep licking and sucking. Mmmmm... faster... ooooh....... faster boy.... deeper... fuuuuuck .....!!!"

Cumming in waves and squirting all over his face she felt herself orgasm again and again.

Throwing back her head she screamed out in rapture. "OH, GAWD -- yessssss!!"

She kept his face buried between her thighs for a while making him suck and lick her spendings. Then, satisfied and smiling, she slid back and pulled his face out.

"Hmmmm that was nice... we'll do that again soon I think... but first ...."

As she said this she leaned over the boy and reached under him feeling and playing with his clamped nipples again. He squirmed and writhed then as new pain inflamed his chest.

Without warning Sarah removed both clamps and let them drop. Almost at once new terrible pains filled him as the blood rushed back into his tormented and crushed nipples.

"Aghhhhh!" He screamed out as she grabbed his hair and pulled his head back again.

She wanted to SEE his pain fill his face and his eyes. She was not disappointed and she giggled as he squealed in her grasp.

"Hurts, huh boy?" she taunted him.

He tried to nod but her grip on his hair prevented him so he just sobbed and squealed out "Yesss, m-m-m-mmistress."

Holding him there she smiled and watched the pain fill him.

Then she leaned forward again and reached to the bowl under him, picking it up and looking at its contents with disdain. She noted that there was about an inch of clear syrup in the bottom of the bowl and she smiled wickedly as she sloshed it around the bottom and sides in front of him then before put it down in front of his face.

"Ewww" she said, in almost mocking disgust. "I am glad you did not spurt your filthy boy cream but you do seem to have left me a slimy mess in this bowl don't you?" she teased.

Then, casually she started dipping her gloved fingers into the thick syrupy liquid moving it back and forth with her hand.

He saw the sparkle in her eyes and knew what she intended. As she slopped her right hand in the liquid she kept one eye on him and smiled again.

All at once her left hand had grabbed his hair and her right hand was out of the bowl and rubbing all over his tear-stained and blushing face.

Then cupping whole globs of the slime she started, smearing his very own frustration juices all over his head as she scolded him.

"Here you slut! Take that, and that. There and here!"

He felt completely humiliated to be treated like this and she kept slopping more of it onto his face as she giggled and started slapping him. He was wriggling and trying to escape but his hair felt like it was being pulled out at the roots as she forced his face this way and that.

Pushing her wet right glove into his mouth then she made him taste himself off her glove.

Eventually she grew tired of playing with him and instead just forced his face down and into the bowl pushing his face into it and smearing it back and forth all over his face and head.

"Lick it clean boy!" she shouted as she forced him to eat and lick his own precum from the bowl.

"In a just a few moments you are going to become my very own little schoolgirl slut again and then....then you are going to be put to work for me and my friends!"