The Bracelet Ch. 03

Story Info
Brandi tries to go on a date with Mark.
4.3k words
4.62
29.1k
23

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/01/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

---Thanks to everyone who's been patiently waiting for more in this series. Hope you enjoy this.---

Brandi couldn't sit still from the nervousness and anticipation. She had only been seeing Mark casually for a month, but they really seemed to click, and after a week apart, they were both looking forward to getting more serious, but the past week had given her pause.

She had stumbled across a strange bracelet in a pawnshop, and once she put it on, it never came off. The worst part of it all, was that whenever she got horny, the bracelet's small armadillo-like body would come alive and grow, sprouting tentacles and huge fleshy cocks that thirsted for sex and dripped with sweet syrupy cum.

She didn't mind so much once she got over the weirdness of it all, but she was going out on a date in minutes. What if she got horny, and it came alive? How would she explain all this to Mark? Would he understand? Would he run? She felt like she was carrying a live grenade that was about to go off, and she didn't like it one bit. She could feel the thing on her arm pulsate every once and a while, telling her that her instincts were correct.

"I'm so fucked," muttered Brandi.

Left with little choice, she found herself pacing, all the while feeling the occasional beating of the beast on her wrist, as if it sensed her anxiety, making her jump with each soft pulse.

Brandi started again, but this time because of the knock at the door. She bolted, eager to see Mark, so she could take her mind off of her worries. Brandi opened the door to reveal Mark's tall frame. She had so missed his shining smile, and grinning eyes.

"Hey there honey!" he smiled, giving her body a once over, "Damn you look good! You sure you want to go out? 'Cause I could be just as happy to eat in?"

"Yes! You dirty boy!" Brandi laughed, slapping Mark in the stomach. He gallantly extended an arm and they left for the restaurant.

The drive down was a constant chatter of catching up. Though it had only been a week, it felt like a lifetime. Brandi realized her banter was coming fast and furious from trying to talk about everything except for the most important thing to happen to her, the bracelet.

By the time they reached the restaurant, Brandi was beginning to relax. The talking was doing her good, and the dim lighting of the romantic Italian restaurant left her in a warm glow.

Mark smiled at her constantly, as if everything she had to say was brilliant.

They were escorted to a secluded area, and given time to order. Mark tried to signal the waiter without her seeing, but Sandy saw he was up to something.

Mark's hands encircled hers and gave her that smile again. "It's good to see you again. I've missed you."

"Yeah! I know we've been taking it slow, but that week away has me wanting to take it to the next level."

"You said it."

The waiter arrived with two glasses of wine, the one he placed before Brandi had a single red rose tied to the stem.

Brandi's hand leapt to her mouth, and her face turned red.

Mark continued to smile back, clearly happy with her response.

"Oh Mark! You're awesome!"

"Thank's, but you make me want to be."

This was almost too much for Brandi. It was pushing all the right buttons.

"Oh I do think he's getting lucky tonight," she thought. And then it happened again. The thing on her wrist pulsed.

Brandi was on her feet in an instant.

"What's wrong?"

"We have to go now!!!" said Brandi with wide eyed panic.

"Why? I don't understand?" said Mark, trying to keep up with her as she bolted to the door.

The thing on Brandi's arm continued it's pulsing, throbbing. Any second and it would fall off her arm, and start to do it's magic.

"Motherfucker!! Not now!!!" she thought.

"Brandy, where are you going? Are you sick?"

"Yes, you need to take me home, now!!!"

They both jumped into the car and the engine revved.

"If it's that bad, shouldn't we go to the hospital?"

"NO! Take me home!!"

"Okay! But I think that's a bad idea!"

Brandi could only see the flash of street lamps pass as she felt the creature rattle, and then drop off her arm.

She jumped.

"What is it? What's wrong now?"

"I can't explain!"

"What?"

The thing began to expand at her feet. She felt the familiar tingling of tentacles stroking her legs, preparing her for what was to come. She couldn't help but feel aroused.

"What's going on down there!?"

It began to rise, climbing it's way up her legs with the softest touch.

"Jesus Christ! What the fuck is that!!" screamed Mark as he saw a shape rise between her legs.

The car screeched as it skidded to a halt.

Hot, fleshy limbs snaked their way up her dress to caress her upthrust breasts, pulling the dress tightly over her hard nipples.

"Fucking Hell!!! Brandi, what the fuck is that?"

Mark lunged to her aid but more tentacles burst forth as he neared. In an instant he was ensnared, and pulled closer.

Aroused beyond her control, Brandi gave in, and her hands caressed the fleshy mass. Limbs slid up the inside of her dress to get more intimate with her womanly globes.

The creature heard her moans, felt her searching hands, and obeyed. Soft bumps expanded to form reddening cocks over it's back, and it's mouth opened and out slid a truly massive length of pulsing meat.

"Fuck no!!!" screamed Mark as he saw what was growing before him. The closer he got to the expanding collection of cocks, the slower it pulled, and the more Mark fought.

Sensing his unease, the tentacles he wrestled with vanished. Suddenly free, Mark leapt from the car.

"Fucking shit! Fuck!! Brandi, what the hell are you doing!?"

Brandi moaned as the thing pulled her dress open, revealing the hot limbs winding around her breasts. The bracelet's battering ram moved closer to the pot of gold between her legs.

"Oh, Mark! I can't help it!"

"What do you mean you can't help it? Look at that thing!!! Why would you let it do that to you?"

"It feels too good!"

"But!"


"It only comes alive when I get horny! There's no point to resist it!"

"But!"

"Gonna have to wait until I'm done! Ahhh!!!!"

Brandy felt the apple sized head slide between the lips of her pussy, and mash her clitoris, as if to say, "Hellooooo there stranger!"

She sucked in a gasp of breath, overwhelmed by the anticipation. Apprehension began to fade and she slid down the seat an inch at a time, forcing the raging knob to crush her nub all the harder.

"Ooooo!!!" she moaned as she felt the heavy, excited beat of the thing's heart on her clitoris, like a dull vibrator.

Brandi heard the car's trunk open.

Her mind was thrust back the the bracelet, as the thing lowered, and prepared to penetrate her. It stopped, and Brandi held her breath. It was teasing her again.

"Fucking bastard, we're on the side of a fucking highway! Do it quickly!"

It moved an inch inside, and stopped again.

"God damn it! I said do it!! Do it NOW!!!"


It lurched forth at an excruciatingly slow speed. Inch by inch it slid in. He lips spread wide, bringing her purple, engorged clitoris in contact with the veined shaft.

Suddenly her door burst open, and Mark was there with a crowbar. Nearing an orgasm, she couldn't say or do anything to stop her boyfriend from beating the thing off her.

"Get the fuck off her!"

It didn't give him the chance. As soon as his first swing came close, a tentacle or two shot out, grabbed the iron bar, and snatched it from his grip. Mark stood in shock as he watched the thing toss the crowbar across the street.

It took over a full minute for the thing's throbbing cock to fully enter her. By the time it was halfway in, she was nearly hyperventilating.

A single thought broke through the cloud of lust smothering her brain. It was learning!

"Oh GOD!" she thought. "It's learning! It's getting better at pleasuring me!!"

It was then that Brandi had her first orgasm of the evening.

Mark ran from the door to wave down traffic.

It gave her a moment to adjust when it reached bottom, and then began the slow exit, before it began to see-saw in and out of her. Brandi felt her heart-rate rise as it worked it's magic. Playing a symphony on her body, it caressed her breasts, nipples, clit, and plumbed her pussy at the same time. As it grew to a more lustful pace, it never lost that gentle, smooth touch that drove her crazy.

She heard her door shut, and then the thing pulled her legs around so that her head was resting against the passenger door, leaving her legs to stretch out across the drivers seat, where they would have more room.

Car lights shot by at regular intervals, but to Brandi she thought she was seeing stars.

"AHHH!!!!!" she moaned as the thing shifted it's angle and found her g-spot. Each breath became a moan. It was learning everything about her and taking advantage of such knowledge. It was playing her like an instrument, and she was loving every minute of it.

Her second orgasm swept through her like a leap into a raging hot-tub.

"Oh God! Oh God, Oh GOD!!" she screamed, but it didn't let up. The bracelet grew more insistent, working faster, and harder. She had to raise her arms to brace her head from being repeatedly bumped into the door. Her hard breasts shook with the sexual earthquake, and her swollen nipples growled angrily.

The car began to shake, and with it, Brandi lost the ability to speak. Every breath she took was a torrid gasp of pure lust. Sweat gleamed off her young bronzed skin, and her lips drew back into a wanton, open mouthed smile.

Brandi screamed again as another orgasm tore through her.

A bright light flooded the car, and for once, Brandi thought she had finally lost her mind, overwhelmed by pleasure. A faint scrap of her brain was able to grasp faint words being spoken, but they sounded miles away.

"Officer, you've gotta help!! My girlfriend's being raped!!!"

"Officer Diamond. Just stay back, sir, and let me deal with this!"

Sensing her poor vagina had had enough of the rough stuff, the bracelet withdrew, and moved up. It's smaller, but no less effective brother at the other end, took over duties at her throbbing vagina.

"Police! Freeze! What the f..." A policewoman rounded the car, pistol at the ready. Expecting a brutal torturer to shoot, she was not prepared to see a strange being, covered with tentacles and cocks thrusting into a woman's groin. A massive rod rested between the woman's shining breasts, sliding up and down, reaching closer and closer to her hungry lips, and began sliding up and down her chin.

"Mam! What the fuck is going on?"

Brandy couldn't speak. Fireworks were going off inside her belly.

"Lady are you in pain?"

Brandi answered by lifting her head, and sucking in the dripping knob of flesh. She gasped in as much air as possible, while licking and slurping at the delicious cock. Her hands joined the dance, and pumped more and more pre-come out of it, tasting what she could only describe as vanilla frosting.

"Aren't you going to help?" Shouted Mark from a long way away.

"Help!? What the fuck is that thing?"

"I don't know, but can't you get it off? Shoot it!"

"I can't shoot it without shooting her! Besides, she's," Officer Diamond paused as her brain wrestled with what she saw, "She's enjoying it!"

"She can't be, look at it!" Mark sounded desperate.

"I am looking at it, and this isn't rape, it sound's like she's having the best sex of her life!"

Brandi's hips rose higher to meet the thrust of the bracelet's wanton drive.

"It's got tentacles, for Christ's sake! It could be giving her something!!"

"It's giving her something alright!"

"That's not what I mean!!"

Brandi slurped more and more of the pulsing meat into her mouth, searching for the tasty cream it produced.

"Alright! I'll give it a shot," said Diamond as she leaned into the car. Her eyes were round globes. "Fuck I've fallen into the Twilight Zone!"

Her hands reached out, but her gaze fell to the many tentacles that slithered and groped Brandi and around the seat. Some of them slowed, as if sensing her presence.

She stopped and waited, but they did not act.

Continuing, she grabbed a handful of tentacles near the back of the thing, and yanked hard, trying to pry the thing loose, but it was useless. All she managed to do was stretch the meaty things like rubber bands.

"What are you doing?" shouted Mark.

"Shut up!" said Diamond as she shifted her bearing on the driver's seat, placing her directly between Brandi's spasming legs.

Suddenly the cock in Brandy's mouth popped out as she screamed out another orgasm, and then stuffed the pulsing cock past her wet lips. Her hands never stopped their twisting motions as she was clearly desperate to get at whatever the thing had to offer.

Officer Diamond froze in shock, and wondered if she should evacuate and leave the scene. She shook her head and ventured forth. This time, getting her hands on what she thought might give her better leverage, and finally pull the thing off.

What she didn't know was that she was playing right into it's trap. It knew she was there, but it was playing possum, drawing her in.

Diamond slowly griped her hands around two of the hot fleshy cocks lining the back of it's body. Pre-come dripped down the heads, and over her hands. They throbbed in a wanton way, but she was not deterred from her mission.

She pulled hard and suddenly, lifting the thing, and Brandi off the seat, but it didn't come off. Trying again and again, she realized that she was only helping the thing thrust deeper and harder into Brandi.

"YEEEESSS!!!!" Brandi roared out another orgasm. Streams of saliva and cum stretched from Brandi's mouth and the throbbing cock.

Officer Diamond tried to let go of the thing in defeat, but all at once, the tentacles spun about her wrists, trapping them to it's desperate cocks. As it rose and fell in and out of Brandi, it slid it's dripping meat in and out of the policewoman's grip.

It took a full thirty seconds to realize what she was doing and tried to pull away, but she felt more tentacles sliding around her thighs. Looking down, she saw the tips of several of the limbs graze her groin. The touch was delicate and soft, as if to say, "Hey there! Anything I can do for you?"

She lurched, bending to pull her hips from the thing's touch, but only managed to bring her face closer to the buffet of swollen cock. She flattened her hands in an attempt to let go, but it seemed content to thrust up against her palms.

Diamond panicked, desperately trying to pry herself from the insanity, but at that moment, Brandi jolted up in another orgasm. The thing clocked Diamond in the chin as Brandi thrust her hips into the air and froze. Diamond lost her balance and fell, her face landing amongst a forest of cock, pulsing and ready to blast. Hot semen coated her cheeks.

Brandi screamed, pulling hard on the massive dick under her command. The rod swelled to an obscene size and exploded, sending a torrent of cum into her chin. Realizing that the moment had arrived, Brandi brought the bulging head to her lips and kissed, licked and sucked wave after wave of hot, sweet, milky cream. Groans of pleasure and desperation rattled the car.

Diamond tried to rise, and in the process, realized she had tightened her grip on the heavy cocks in her hands. When her head rose from the hot rows of flesh, they burst, pumping sweet frosting on her cheeks. Recoiling, but not before a few specks landed on her lips, Diamond was shocked by the sweetness of the taste. Her gaze was riveted by the sight of Brandi gulping back huge mouthfuls of the stuff as if her life depended on it.

"What are you doing? I thought you were going to help?" Mark said.

"I am," shot back Officer Diamond.

Diamond managed to right herself, but her grip still clung to the now spent penises. Frozen in shock at what transpired, Diamond watched Brandi finish licking at the spent monster cock she cradled. Her face glistening with sweat and cum, Brandi smiled in rapture. To her surprise, Brandi did not stop tending to the thing. Her delicate fingers continued to caress, stroke, kiss and blow new life into the shaft.

Diamond heard the sound of her belt buckle, and vest being opened.

Her eyes grew round as the moon when the beating rod began to swell, growing so soon, obeying Brandi's wishes.

Diamond felt the front of her pants and shirt being pulled opened.

When the huge dick was ready, Brandi moved the thing closer to Diamond, so that she could place the massive cock at the raw lips of her pussy.

Diamond glued her eyes on the thing as it came near. As her head dropped, she saw the tentacles had opened her vest, shirt, and pants, and were beginning to pull her trousers down.

She didn't move to protest.

"Ahhhhhhhhh!!!" Brandi moaned as the thing began to work it's way into her.

"Uhh!!!" Gasped Officer Diamond as she felt the tips of several tentacles graze her panty covered clitoris.

She clearly sensed it was saying, "We both know you want this. Go for it."

Diamond looked further down, and saw a cock dangling from the other end of the creature. It looked nearly as big as the one now pleasuring Brandi, but it was spent after pleasuring the girl to a truly explosive orgasm.

Officer Diamond heard a voice in her head say, "It's been a long day. I want one too."

Relenting, Diamond knelt down, and her hands came around the large flopping dick before her. Putting her lips, tongue and hands to good use, she went to work resurrecting the cock. It still felt hot and wet from the combined juices, but she could only think of the burning need developing in her.

She felt a heartbeat. As her wanton tongue slithered over the fleshy meat, she felt a pulse of life come to it, and with it a swelling of size. Brandi's thrusting and groans of pleasure only spurred Diamond to reinvigorate her efforts.

Given permit by her actions, the creature's tentacles slithered hotly around her torso, filling her bra to grasp her large breasts, caressing her nipples. Other limbs twisted around her legs, and found their way into her panties and introduced themselves to her clitoris.

"Ohhhhh!!!!!" moaned Diamond, sending vibrations through the cock in her mouth. She felt it grow larger and larger,. It was no longer squishy, it was tightening and turning hard with each lick and slurp.

"Oh my God! What is this thing?!" gasped Officer Diamond.

"No..." Brandi managed through groans of ecstasy. "No...idea!!!"

"What the fuck is going on? Are you both insane??!!!" screamed Mark.

"Insane... With lust," mumbled Brandi.

"Must be," said Officer Diamond between slurps.

As the thing grew harder, Diamond's grip tightened around the shaft. Obscene, pulsing veins inflated along it's length, providing a roadmap for her tongue to follow.

With each beat of the thing's heart, she felt the hardening cock throb. Diamond instantly read it as a ticking time-bomb, a warning that the countdown to eruption had begun.

Not wanting to waste any time, Officer Diamond sat up, letting her wet lips abandon the meaty thing. It looked about, desperate to continue the lovemaking. She almost felt sorry for it. She shuffled forwards, bringing her groin closer, and then had second thoughts about what she was about to do. She knew nothing about this thing, or the risks. Perhaps it was preying on the grinding, moaning girl in front of her. Maybe the vanilla tasting cum was addictive, and was the secret to it's irresistibility. This could be dangerous.

Brandi increased her thrusting, and had suddenly regained her voice. "Oh yeah! Yeah! Oh God, yeah! Fuck me! Fuck me!! Do it!" The girl's hips drove up with each statement.

Officer Diamond stared at the girl's screaming nipples, glowing, sweaty skin and flared lips. She sure looked addicted. Was it chemical, or was the thing really as good as it seemed?

12