The Bracelet Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The trio got out of Rob's car and he escorted them into the main entrance. Kim, who was familiar with the house from prior visits, offered to show Max around, while Rob worked on getting another round of drinks ready for them.

She showed Max around the house, starting in the large, cook's kitchen, then the formal dining room, the living room, library, and media room with two rows of very comfy theater seats pointed at three big screen monitors. They went upstairs to the guest suites on the west side of the house.

There were four large furnished bedrooms, each with a full bath. The guest suites got little use as far as Kim knew.

Kim led Max down the opposite hallway to the master suite. She opened the double doors into a huge bedroom with a wall of floor to ceiling glass, overlooking the back of the property and the valley into the city below. Rob's bed was a simple, king sized platform with a leather upholstered headboard. The furniture in the room was modern, and the cathedral ceiling featured a massive chandelier with hundreds of small lights.

Kim wondered what Max would think if he could have observed some of the scenes of her on that bed in the past with, at various times, Rob, her husband Rick, Alan, and even one wild tryst with three other men and a woman. She shivered at the memory of that intense evening.

Max thanked her for the tour, and they made their way downstairs to the doors to the patio and courtyard at the back of the house. Rob was already out there behind a massive stone bar with a granite top. He had three drinks ready on a tray and some soft music playing from speakers hidden around the patio and pool. Max picked up his drink and proposed a toast.

"Here's to you, my friend." He said. "Congratulations on your success. You have done well in both your professional and private lives based on what I see here, and I am very proud of you."

"Here, here!" echoed Kim, as Rob blushed and smiled with pride at his mentor's praise.

They drank up and the men moved over to a grouping of upholstered chairs near the pool. Rob had installed an over-sized lap pool, halfway encircled at the near end by the patio, and extending the other direction to the property line, where the ground sloped away dramatically toward the valley below.

Rob had indulged in an upgrade to the pool to make the far end rimless, with a wall of thick glass that made it appear as if the water flowed to the edge of the property and out into space. You could actually see the lights of the city below, twinkling through the glass under the surface of the water at the far end of the pool.

Kim turned to Rob and said, "I'm still warm. I think I am going to go for a swim to cool off."

Rob suddenly realized Kim's motive for dragging all of them back here. She had gone swimming in his pool on many occasions, but never once had she worn a swimsuit. She turned and walked to the edge of the pool while the men watched her in the dim lighting of the patio. Once there, she casually pulled the tank top off over her head revealing her bare back. Then she unzipped the side of her skirt and shimmied out of it, revealing her bare ass. She was left standing naked in her high heels.

She turned to the men and said, "Almost forgot my shoes," as she bent at the waist and slowly reached down to undo the straps.

Rob heard Max's breath catch in his throat. Kim was acting nonchalant, but she knew the effect her beauty had on men, and how much that effect was ratcheted up when she was got naked for them. Kim removed her shoes, then turned and dove into the water in a clean entry. She swam to the far end of the pool, then turned and headed back. She did five laps before stopping at the far end to rest and gaze out at the city below.

Rob and Max had not spoken since she began undressing. Indeed, neither one had removed their eyes from her since her top came off. Rob coughed and looked at Max.

"Kim is something of a free spirit." He explained.

Max chuckled and replied, "based on what I've seen, I would say she's more in the goddess category. Spirits are much lesser creatures than her."

Then he added, "She is a wonderful woman, but she belongs to someone else, no?"

Rob struggled with how to answer the question. Finally he just said, "I don't believe Kim will ever belong to anyone. Those of us who know and love her have to accept her on her terms."

Max looked at Rob and said, "Just don't let your heart get broken, hoping for something that you can't have. It's not easy for men like us, who have achieved so much in life that we want for nothing in terms of material objects. Perhaps God put women like Kim on earth to remind us that no one can have everything they want."

"All I know is that I am happy with what I have with Kim right now," replied Rob.

"Good, then I hope it stays that way for you," said Max.

Both men fell silent after that, and turned to look at Kim, floating near the edge of the pool with her silhouette back-lit by the lights of the city. One arm was on the top of the invisible glass edge wall and her head was resting on it. Her body was turned sideways, and the men had an excellent view of her breasts, ass and legs, as she kicked her beautiful feet languidly in the water beneath her. Rob thought she did, indeed, look like a goddess, floating in heaven and surveying her world below.

Rob took out a box of cigars, and offered one to Max, who declined it. Then he lit one for himself.

Kim felt the men watching her, and began swimming back to their end of the pool. She climbed the steps nearest them and allowed her glistening body to slowly emerge from the water. She was totally unselfconscious as she walked to the storage bench next to their chairs where Rob kept a supply of clean towels.

She retrieved one and gave her hair a quick rub to get enough water out to stop it from dripping, then she wrapped the towel around her body above her breasts. She looked at Rob, with the cigar in his mouth, and frowned.

"Max, would it be okay if I sat in your lap for a few minutes to warm up? I am not a big fan of cigar smoke." she asked.

Max looked to Rob, who smiled back at him. Max then replied to Kim, "Sure, I guess so."

Kim pulled off the wet towel, and reached into the bench for a dry one. She wrapped this one around her shoulders, but held it loosely together in front. Then she moved in front of Max and settled into his lap as his hands clenched the arms of his chair.

Max had been entertained by professional girls provided by business associates before, but he had never gotten romantic with a woman while her boyfriend sat next to him. He was stiff and uncertain until Kim let go of the ends of the towel and leaned into him for a deep kiss.

The towel fell to her waist, and she put her hands on either side of his face as she continued the kiss. Max relaxed, and let one hand grasp the back of her head as he returned her kiss with growing ardor. His other hand came to rest at the top of her chest, and he slowly moved it down until he was fondling one of her wonderful breasts.

Kim broke the kiss and buried her face in his neck as she gasped, "Your hand feels so good on me, Max."

He moved to the other breast, amazed at how perfectly formed they were. He tried to recall how old Kim was. She couldn't possibly be over thirty five with breasts that perfect, could she?

Kim came back for another kiss, and opened her mouth to search out Max's tongue. She squirmed on his lap from the stimulation of her breasts, and her hip registered the growing bulge in his trousers.

Rob watched Kim make out with Max with a mixture of pride, envy, jealousy, lust, and other emotions too complex to catalog. He knew once Kim decided to turn her considerable talents to pleasing Max that, for the time being, he ceased to exist for her.

The thought drove him wild, and he realized that powerful feeling was the emotional drug that her husband, Rick, felt whenever he, Rob, was with Kim.

Rick's addiction to that drug was what allowed him to share a creature like Kim with others, even as it tortured him to see her affections given to other men.

Max let his hand travel down Kim's torso and between her legs. Kim was shaved bare down there, and his fingers found her pussy was already slippery and hot. He stroked her labia, and softly caressed her clitoris, which was erect and protruding from the hood of flesh around it.

Kim moaned and stood up. Her towel fell to the ground and she asked Max to stand up so she could help him with his clothes.

Max rose and removed his jacket, as Kim unbuckled his belt and pulled his slacks down. Then she grasped the sides of his boxers and dropped to her knees on the towels, bringing his shorts down with her. She removed his shoes, then his pants and underwear.

Max pulled his polo shirt over his head as Kim took his erection in her right hand and began slowly stroking it. Her left hand gently fondled his balls, which were covered in gray hair. The head of his uncircumcised cock emerged from the foreskin as Kim pulled back on it.

Kim took him into her mouth, and pushed his cock deeper until her lips reached her hand, wrapped around the base. He was the perfect size for her, and she easily pushed his erection deeper on the next try until she felt his pubic hair tickle her nose. She established a steady cadence of bobbing up and down on his cock, all the way to the base.

The intensity of the sensations from Kim's mouth staggered Max, and he reached back for the arms of the chair so he could sit down. Kim followed him, placing her hands on his knees and bobbing up and down on his erection.

Rob couldn't take it any more and stood up. He removed his clothing quickly, then knelt behind Kim and pushed his face into her ass. His tongue sought out her flowing pussy, and he attacked it with his tongue. Kim pushed back on him and moaned in appreciation. Rob stuck two of his thick fingers into her dripping pussy and Kim's ass began dancing up and down in time with the thrusts of his hand.

Rob lifted his face and started moving forward to bury his cock in her. Kim put her hand back to stop him, then took her mouth off of Max's cock and said, "Max gets me first tonight."

Rob was so surprised that he stopped and stared as Kim climbed up onto Max's lap and lowered herself onto his erection.

Kim had never denied Rob anything sexually in the past, or made him wait until she pleased someone else first. The intense emotions Rob felt earlier washed over him again.

Max closed his eyes and let his head fall back as Kim's velvet tunnel engulfed him. He was very close, but wanted desperately to bring Kim off before he came. He leaned forward and began sucking her sensitive nipples. Kim threw her arm around his head and crushed it to her chest, while her other arm extended to the back of the chair to support both of them. Her rapid thrusting was becoming erratic and she was dropping as hard as she could onto his cock with each stroke.

Max gave a strangled cry against her breasts as he came. His eruption triggered a final frantic thrust that took Kim over the edge as well. She continued to move up and down on him as her vaginal contractions worked on his wonderful tool. Her head dropped to Max's shoulder and she rolled her hips gently until Max softened and his cock slipped out of her.

She gave Max a kiss on the side of his mouth as he panted and stared at her in awe, then she remembered Rob. She turned and looked back, and found him sitting on the bench behind her finishing his cigar. She smiled and climbed off of Max so she could go and apologized to Rob.

She knew she hurt his feelings when she pushed him away earlier, but she wasn't sure Max would appreciate sloppy seconds, and she wanted to please Max, too.

She smiled as she approached Rob, and he peered back at her with an unreadable expression on his face. As she got close, she reached out to touch Rob's face, and his hand met hers, grasping her by the wrist. He allowed her to kiss him, then he used her wrist to pull her onto his lap.

He kissed her again, and his lips and tongue became rigid as he fought to control himself. He stood up, lifting Kim with him using one arm behind her lower back, then he turned her over in mid air and laid her down on the bench in front of him, on her back with her head over the edge. Her mouth opened in surprise, and he leaned forward quickly and buried his erection in her throat.

Kim's first reaction was fear. Rob hadn't hurt her, but he did scare her with his barely controlled anger. She knew he was upset, and she felt terrible about it.

His first thrust down her throat gagged her, and she pushed him away. She looked up at his face and saw anguish there, and knew that he was worried that he had gone too far. She pushed her head further back and pulled him into her throat again with both hands on his ass. She used her hands to increase his thrusts until he was fully buried in her throat and and his balls slapped her nose on every stroke. Rob reached down and roughly squeezed her breasts as he ravaged her. His rough treatment was now turning her on. This was the feeling that Kim could not get enough of. A big man like Rob using her for his pleasure, unconcerned with her needs or feelings. She had pushed all of Rob's buttons tonight, and she now had him using her like a cheap whore.

Rob reached between her splayed legs and shoved three fingers into her sopping pussy. He jammed them into her as he thrust his erection into her throat, and his balls began to contract with a powerful orgasm.

Kim swallowed rapidly in an effort to take his load without drowning. He tried to pull out of her as his cock became hyper sensitive, but she clung to his ass with both hands. He gave up on her pussy, and stood up to extricate himself from her.

Kim had a wild expression on her face as she jumped up from the bench and flung herself into Rob's arms. He grabbed her in a hug and she wrapped her legs around his hips.

He again laid her down on the bench on her back, but she still wouldn't let him go. she reached down and grabbed his still erect cock and tugged it toward her pussy.

Rob gave in and buried his cock in her in one hard thrust. If the bitch wanted him to fuck her, by God he was going to do it right. He began hammering into Kim as he recovered full harness. She clung to him and screwed her eyes shut. Her arms were wrapped around his strong neck, and her hands were clenched into fists.

She was sobbing and babbling incoherently to him. He made out "fuck... harder" and "so good" as well as "sorry" as he pounded away at her. her legs relaxed and splayed open as he continued to pummel her cunt. Her pretty feet flopped up and down from the force of his thrusts.

Her eyes suddenly flew open and she stared at Rob with an awestruck expression. He felt her pussy convulse on his cock, with several strong contractions accompanied by a copious release of fluid. Her hands went to his face and she pulled him to her mouth where she hungrily sought out his tongue.

"Give it to me baby," she gasped, "I want to feel you fill me up."

Rob groaned as the last of his anger was drained from his body and flowed out of his cock along with his sexual release. Kim covered his face with kisses and rubbed her hands on his head. Rob laid his head on her chest and gasped from his exertions.

Max sat dumbstruck by what he had just witnessed. Rob was built like a linebacker, and had just demolished the diminutive woman laying beneath him. Kim probably weighed all of 110 pounds, but the harder Rob pounded her, the more she seemed to enjoy it and urge him on.

Max looked at his watch and saw that it was after midnight. He stood up and began looking for his clothes as Kim and Rob whispered to each other and exchanged soft kisses. Kim notice Max's movement, and gently asked Rob to get off of her.

Kim stood up and picked up Max's trousers and jacket as he put on his shorts and shirt. She turned to Rob and said, "You should get dressed too, baby, so you can take Max back to his hotel."

"Are you staying here tonight?" Rob asked her, as he began pulling on his clothes.

"Absolutely," Kim replied. "Rick's mom has the kids this week since they are out of school now."

"Where did you leave your car?" asked Rob.

Kim grinned and said, "I took a cab to the restaurant, just in case."

When Max finished dressing, Kim stood naked in front of him and raised to her tiptoes to put her arms around his neck.

She smiled at him and said, "I really enjoyed meeting you tonight, Max. I hope we can do this again sometime."

Max put his arms around her and smiled with gratitude. He certainly hoped the same thing, having become another man whose heart had been captured by this beautiful woman's charms.

"I cannot tell you how much I have enjoyed getting to know you, Kim," he said, and added, "please take care of this young man for me, okay?"

Kim glanced at Rob and nodded, then turned back to Max and gave him a soft goodbye kiss before letting him go.

Kim turned to Rob and told him she would be waiting in bed when he returned, then she padded across the patio to the back door of the house and went inside.

Rob looked at Max, and gave a contented sigh. "Now do you understand why I am so happy with that woman?" he asked, rhetorically.

Max chucked and replied, "I just wonder how the two of you have avoided killing each other if you go at it like that every time."

Rob laughed sheepishly and Max followed him through the house and out to his car.

Kim watched the men leave the patio, hidden in shadow behind the master bedroom window. She smiled as she ran through the events of the evening in her mind. Then she remembered her promise to Rob to set up a party for him, and began thinking about her plans for it.

She would have to remember a bring a bikini for it, that was for sure. It was one thing to help Rob entertain Max in private, as she did tonight, but there would be many people at this party, and it had to be kept above board. At least while most of Rob's friends and their families were at the house during the day.

Kim thought about the possibilities of what might transpire after, when the others left and she had Rob, Rick, Alan, Max, and who knew who else, all to herself. The possibilities made her shiver with delight as she twirled on her toes and made her way to the shower to get ready for Rob's return.

12