The Bracelet Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kim helped her pull things together, and walked her to the door. Wendy finally looked Kim in the face and saw concern and fear there. Wendy gave Kim a weak smile and said, "don't worry, I will call you later so we can talk. I just need time to think about this."

After Wendy left, Kim realized that Alan might be blindsided when Wendy got home. She called him and explained what happened. Alan was quiet as she talked, but when she was done he let out a long, loud sigh, and said thanks.

"What are you thanking me for?" Kim asked him.

"I have been worried that Wendy would find out about us someday, and feeling guilty about not telling her, so you did me a favor. I will talk to her and tell her it was not your fault," he said.

"I am not so sure about that, Alan," Kim responded. "I admitted to her that Rick and I talked about it ahead of time, and more or less set you up. In her mind, I seduced you."

"Well, if she brings it up, I'm going to set her straight," Alan replied. "You didn't rape me, for God's sake. I could have said no if I didn't want to do it. Besides, she and I were divorced by that point and she was off doing God knows what."

When Rick got home that night, Kim went through the whole scenario again with him. He also pointed out to Kim that when her encounter with Alan happened, they had been out of touch with Wendy for over a year. She had not returned Kim's calls, or made any effort to let us know what happened to her. All they heard were third-hand accounts of what she was up to that Alan shared with them in his misery.

Rick added that if anyone was to blame for what happened, it had to be him. He put the whole chain of events in motion with his admission about wanting to share Kim with other men. He demanded that Kim stop blaming herself for anything that happened after that. His strong arms comforted Kim as she cried for the first time since her admission to Wendy.

"What if the reason they no longer have feelings for each other is because of me?" she asked Rick.

"Think about it for a minute," he replied, "They were divorced before you were ever in the picture. I don't think Alan lost interest in her because of his encounters with you, or any other woman. It's not like he is choosing another woman over Wendy.

And Wendy was unaware of any of this until you told her today, so it couldn't have affected her outlook on their relationship, either. I think they just grew apart, and are having trouble coming to terms with it now that they are physically together again."

Kim knew that what Rick said made sense. She resolved to give Wendy some time and see how she handled the revelation.

A week later, Kim came home and found Wendy's car in her driveway. As she got out of her car, Wendy did too, and asked her if she could talk to her. Kim said sure, and welcomed her into the house. Kim opened a bottle of wine and poured each of them a generous glassful.

Rick was not home yet, so the two women sat down across from each other and began to talk. Wendy said she and Alan had discussed what happened and she was over the shock of Kim's admission from the previous week. One thing Alan had difficulty discussing, perhaps fearing that it would hurt her relationship with Kim, was the particulars about his encounters with her. He would only say that the two of them had been together on several occasions, and that he enjoyed it very much. He encouraged Wendy to talk to Kim if she wanted to know more.

Kim asked her, "What is it that you want to know?"

Wendy replied, "I would like you to tell me how you got together with Alan the first time, and how Rick reacted to it."

Kim thought for a minute, then followed up with, "Why do you want to know that?"

Now it was Wendy who weighed her words before responding. "I guess I accept what happened on an intellectual level. The facts are what they are. But I don't understand how all of you deal with this on an emotional level. I am still struggling with that, though Alan has assured me that he feels your relationship with him has nothing to do with the two of us drifting apart over the past two years."

Kim said, "I will tell you what happened, in detail if that is what you want, but I want you to know that I love you as a friend, and I am afraid of losing your friendship. If I start, and it is too much for you, I want you to tell me to stop."

Wendy smiled for the first time since she and Kim began talking, and stuck out her hand. "It's a deal."

Kim laughed and shook her hand to make the pact 'official.'

Then she started. "It was a weeknight, a Wednesday or Thursday, I think. Alan came over to hang out and watch a baseball game with Rick. Alan was sitting in that recliner over there, and Rick and I were on the sofa. The boys were just talking sports, and fishing and other guy stuff, and I was getting bored, so I went up to the bedroom to change.

I was thinking about what Rick had suggested before, about me seducing Alan, as I picked out my clothes. I decided on a thin t-shirt and a pair of frilly tap pants. Once I had them on, I worked up my courage and went back downstairs. The boys were watching a double play in progress when I got back to the den, so I calmly walked around the coffee table the long way and plunked back down beside Rick. My outfit must have made Rick happy, because he put his arm around me and pulled me in for a kiss. I felt kind of funny with Alan watching us, but I kissed him back and even opened my mouth to invite his tongue in.

When we pulled apart from each other, I turned to Alan to see what his reaction was. I figured he would either be a little bit excited, or embarrassed. Instead, he looked sad.

'What's wrong?' I asked him. He told me he wished that he could find someone that he felt as deeply about as Rick and I did for each other. He explained that the girls he had dated had all been nice, and he enjoyed spending time with them, but he didn't think any of them were 'the one.' He said he felt guilty for continuing to see them when he didn't feel a deep attraction to them. He was afraid that, eventually, they would accuse him of leading them on and just wanting to get into their pants if he pursued the relationships.

Rick jumped in at that point, and said he thought Alan was being too critical of himself, and that surely some of the women he was seeing would just enjoy a physical relationship to start with, even if it never turned into a long term commitment.

Alan was skeptical. He pointed out that Rick and I had been married for over two years now, and we probably forgot how strong the urge to find a life partner was for people our age. I told Alan he needed to work on just enjoying himself with women, and not trying to make each date a test for potential life partners. I was sure that once he took the pressure off of himself, good things would happen in his relationships.

I patted the sofa cushion next to me and told Alan to come over so I could give him some pointers. I think he thought I meant a lecture, because he rolled his eyes, but then he came over and sat down about a foot away from me.

I asked Rick to go get us another round of beers. Rick smiled at me, seeing where I was going with my plan. He got up and went to the kitchen. As soon as he left the room, I turned to Alan and said, I want you to pretend Rick isn't here and practice making out with me. You know I am not looking for another husband, so you can just let yourself go and have fun.

Alan's jaw dropped. Rick returned with the beers, and sat them on the coffee table. Then he sat down in the recliner across from us. Alan turned to Rick with a deer in the headlights look on his face, and Rick calmly said to him, I know what Kim just said to you, and I want you to know that I am okay with it. Hell, I suggested it to her, Alan, so just pretend I am not here. Then he reached over and turned off the lamp so that the only light in the room was from the television.

Alan was still just sitting there, so I took matters into my own hands. I leaned into him and kissed him on the lips. It took a few seconds, but his lips eventually softened, and he started returning the kiss."

Kim stopped with her account to gauge how Wendy was doing. Wendy was looking at her calmly, and she eventually said, "Please go on."

"Well," Kim continued, "I was getting pretty worked up, so I turned more toward Alan and leaned into him. My nipples were as hard as diamonds by that point. I wasn't sure what Alan was feeling, but I was very turned on.

Alan glanced to Rick, and saw Rick smile back at him in the dim light from the TV. That seemed to loosen Alan up because he put his arms around me and pulled me into a hug. I think Alan is a wonderful kisser, so I was on cloud nine."

Wendy nodded absently at Kim's assessment of Alan's kissing skills, so she continued, "I had only intended to make out with Alan, so I could talk to Rick about it later and see what his reaction was, but then Alan started playing dirty. He put a hand on my breast and started massaging it through my t-shirt.

I moaned into his mouth as he caressed my nipple, then he started feeling my tits with both hands at once, and I was seriously lost in the moment. I scooted onto his lap facing him, and pulled my t-shirt off over my head.

Alan and I both looked over at Rick, who had a dazed look on his face, but he nodded at us, so I turned back to Alan and we started making out again." Kim squirmed in her seat, getting hot all over again just thinking back on the events of that first night with Alan.

"Alan was kissing me and playing with my bare tits, and I was rubbing up and down against the front of his jeans. I could feel his excitement for me in the bulge in the front of his jeans. I turned to Rick and asked him if it was okay if I took Alan's cock out.

Rick kind of came out of his trance for a second, and said, 'yeah, sure. Go ahead,' so I did. Rick leaned forward to get a better look at us in the dim light. I got Alan to lift up so I could pull down his jeans. He had on boxers underneath, and his cock was partially poking through the slot in front. I pulled them off of his cock so I could get them out of the way too.

I started stroking Alan and we both looked at Rick again. He sat back and then looked at me and said, 'you need to take care of him now. We can't send the poor guy home like that.' I wasn't sure what he meant. I still didn't know if I wanted to fuck Alan with my husband sitting right there, but I was okay leaving it up to Rick. I remember thinking, I will do whatever he tells me.

But Rick just sat there staring at us. I looked at Alan and he was staring at my hand moving slowly up and down his shaft. Then he looked at me and groaned. I looked back to Rick and said, 'can I suck his cock, Rick?'

Rick looked at me and barely nodded his head. I shook my head and said, 'no, I need to hear you say it if you really want me to do it.' Rick swallowed hard, and said, 'suck Alan's cock, Kim. I want you to do it."

Kim looked at Wendy to judge her reaction to everything so far. Wendy said, "finish it. I want to hear it all."

Kim continued, "I climbed off of Alan's lap to give myself some room. I laid down on the sofa on my stomach with my face over his crotch and continued to stroke him. I looked at Rick as I lowered my face and took Alan's cock into my mouth.

Rick's eyes closed as I began to work Alan's erection with my mouth and hand. I was really getting into the power that I had over both men, sucking Alan while Rick watched. I was able to take Alan all the way to the base after a few minutes, because he is smaller than Rick. When I did that and the head of his cock went into the back of my throat, Alan put his hand gently on the top of my head and came, moaning my name.

I swallowed as he came, but I couldn't keep up. He must have been saving that load up for a month, because I swallowed as fast as I could and he still dribbled out all over his stomach and balls. When he finally stopped spurting, I pulled up and asked him if he was okay. He mumbled yes, and said he wanted to go clean up, so I let him up.

He shuffled toward the bathroom in the dark, pulling his pants up. I remember thinking that he was walking like Charlie Chaplin in one of those old silent comedy films. I stifled a laugh, because I didn't want him to think I was laughing about what we had just done. When he left the room, I went over to Rick and sat in his lap. I asked him if he was okay, and he just pulled me towards him and kissed me.

As he kissed me, he worked his tongue into my mouth. That really surprised me, because I still had the strong taste of Alan's cum in my mouth, but it seemed to turn Rick on, instead of putting him off. When I realized that, I was the one that moaned in response. By that time the crotch of my tap pants was dripping wet.

I saw Alan come out of the bathroom and head to the front door. I jumped out of Rick's lap and went to him, asking him if he was okay. He smiled and said yes, giving me a hug and a quick kiss on the cheek. Then he looked over my shoulder and told Rick he was going, and thanks for everything. Rick grunted, 'okay buddy, see you later.'

I told him I had a really good time, and I hoped we would have a chance to do it again. He smiled and nodded to me and I shut the door behind him. When I turned around, Rick was right behind me. He grabbed me and started kissing me again, and I went wild.

Rick still had his jeans on, but there was a serious tent in them. As I kissed him, we both fumbled with his belt and zipper. We got his jeans down to his knees, and I grabbed his shorts and pulled them down too. Then I stood up and put my arms around his neck. He reached down and put his hands on the cheeks of my ass, and I literally jumped him. My legs went around his waist, and I rubbed my tits against his shirt.

Rick leaned me against the wall, and I felt his hand reach under my ass and line his cock up with my pussy. I relaxed my arms and slid down that wonderful shaft of his all the way to the base. I was so wet he went all the way in with that first penetration. We stayed like that for a minute or so, and I enjoyed the feeling of being filled up by his cock.

Then Rick started rocking his hips and moving in and out of me. He started off slow and gentle, but he kept building up the pace. I wondered how he was holding all my weight for so long, but he showed no sign of wanting to change positions.

I told him that I enjoyed sucking Alan's cock while he watched, and Rick groaned. Then I told him what I said to Alan, that I hoped we could do it again. Rick was slamming me against the wall at that point, and it felt amazing to be taken standing up. We had never done it that way before. Finally, I told him that I was going to let Alan fuck my pussy the next time, and Rick gave a loud cry and came in me.

We were holding each other so tight that I could barely breath, but I loved the feeling. Rick was still half hard in me, but his arms were giving out, so I put my legs down and let him pull out of my pussy. I still had the damn tap pants on, but they were almost destroyed by the intense fucking that Rick had just given me through one of the leg openings. We stretched them so bad I had to throw them away after that night."

Kim paused and waited for Wendy to say something. Wendy smiled shyly and said, "That is the hottest story I have ever heard."

Both girls gave a big exhale and started giggling. Wendy stopped first, and looked at Kim's smiling face. " I wish I had a story that hot to tell about my sex life," she confided.

Kim continued to smile, and said, "hold that thought." as she heard Rick come into the house from the garage.

12